Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Color Combinations (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/color-combinations-43/)
-   -   CC754 Let's Visit a Gorgeous and Lovely Coast (08-27-19) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/color-combinations-43/cc754-lets-visit-gorgeous-lovely-coast-08-27-19-a-630386/)

MaryR917 08-25-2019 05:14 PM

CC754 Let's Visit a Gorgeous and Lovely Coast (08-27-19)

Hello Color Challenge Fans! It's Tuesday and time for another color challenge. #754 on the charts for us.

http://understandblue.blogs.splitcoa...e-Favorite.gif Before we discuss this week's colors, let's take a look at Karen's fave from last week. She chose Jen's aka Miss Boo You're Really Missed card.

Karen said: "I love this bold floral so beautifully colored by Miss Boo - and that coral ribbon is the perfect accent"!!

Congrats Jen! The code to add the favorite badge to your Blog is located at the bottom of the post. We will also feature your card on our Color Challenge Pinterest board. See that here.

Now onto this week's challenge where we have some bright and bold colors.

Are you ready to visit a gorgeous and lovely coast?

gorgeous grape
lovely lipstick
coastal cabana

Dessert Option: Birthday

Our color divas this week

Mary aka MaryR917
Jeanne aka Penny627
Annette aka Fauxme
Jan aka Precious Kitty
Tanya aka Orangegymnut

CC754 Gallery

You are always welcome to use the Neutral shades from Stampin'-Up in addition to the challenge colors. You can find those colors here.

Also, even though we list SU colors for the challenges, these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC754 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them). We want to be able to find your cards!

Precious Kitty 08-26-2019 07:57 PM

CC754 Red Hat Society

Mary great colors this week!! So sorry I am so late loading my card!!

Miss Boo 08-26-2019 08:11 PM

Aw! Thanks Karen! I'm honored to have my card chosen. Hugs!

snietje 08-27-2019 12:42 AM

Fun colors and already many pretty cards in the gallery!!
here's mine:
CC754 Artsy Flowers by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 08-27-2019 04:30 AM

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Stef, Jeanne, Karen and Mary for having me on the Color Challenge this month, it has been fun and challenging. I also want to tell Tanya, Annette, it was fun working with you this month! I think everyone did fantastic cards! Thank you for having me. God bless and many hugs! Jan aka Precious Kitty. :D

mcschmidty 08-27-2019 12:45 PM

Hello

Instead of sorting in my creative space, I am playing : ) I get distracted quite easily. I HAD to play along with the watercolor and doodle challenge, and did my best to match these colors!

Very fun- HERE is my card.

Now back to sorting.......
Shelly

jkanack 08-27-2019 02:40 PM

Here ya go:

An Explosion of Flowers by jkanack - at Splitcoaststampers

JRHolbrook 08-27-2019 06:08 PM

My card for the Teapot challenge also fits the color challenge. My photo doesn't show the purple or the brightness of the colors very well:

MMTPT579 Doodle Delight by JRHolbrook - at Splitcoaststampers

CraftyJennie 08-28-2019 04:36 AM

Fun color combo!
And I managed to fit in dessert!

Here's my Make a Wish card

annsforte3 08-28-2019 01:17 PM

What lovely colors for this week!!

Here's my artsy doodled forest!!

Jay_Bee 08-29-2019 12:07 PM

Here is my card for this and 2 more challenges.

lovinpaper 08-30-2019 07:23 AM

Here is my card:

CC754 Happy Birthday Roses by lovinpaper - at Splitcoaststampers

I enjoyed these colors. I watercolored the stamp I chose and used the Lovely Lipstick reinker. Well, I am quite the novice to reinkers and used way too much. I wore this lovely red color for a few days on my finger. :)

Margscardcrazy 08-31-2019 06:35 PM

Here's mine A Rose by Any Other Name