Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Christmas Cards (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/christmas-cards-47/)
-   -   CCC10 February (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/christmas-cards-47/ccc10-february-473946/)

pammers 02-28-2010 07:45 AM

February is almost at an end!!!! How is everyone doing? I can't believe we are already two months in to the challenge! I will select the prize winner tomorrow late afternoon...when I get home from work. Congrats to those who were able to complete the challenge. If you are still working on February's, no problem!!! keep working and be sure to post them. smiles!

cutiesmom 02-28-2010 08:35 AM

ok mine are done again on the last day, and I will post a picture tommorrow. Everyone has such great cards! I am doing the same card because then I dont have to decide who to send which card to in Dec. :)

jenmitten 02-28-2010 11:12 AM

CCC10 - February

Here are my ten February cards - I've also got single images in my gallery if you want to check them out here!

Jennifer Mitten

http://jenmitten.blogspot.com

phet210 02-28-2010 11:28 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I am so glad to see that I am not the only one just skating in at the last moments of Feb, Here are my six cards and six tags for this month.

I had to borrow this set from a friend but I really like it.

phet210 02-28-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pammers (Post 16226207)
February is almost at an end!!!! How is everyone doing? I can't believe we are already two months in to the challenge! I will select the prize winner tomorrow late afternoon...when I get home from work. Congrats to those who were able to complete the challenge. If you are still working on February's, no problem!!! keep working and be sure to post them. smiles!

Pam, it's getting harder at least for me because Christmas seems so far away to think about prepairing for. I love getting them done I feel so much better now having them done.

ourshortgrandma 02-28-2010 11:48 AM

Here are my 4 February cards!!! Just in under the wire but I just found this link.
February

Scamper64 02-28-2010 02:49 PM

Gosh, good thing I'm a Fan Club member so I could post my pics on the last day of the month . . . the day I actually got around to doing them! Geesh . . . if it wasn't for the last minute, I'd get NOTHING done! Thanks for the challenge to try to keep me going! :)

Here's mine . . . http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=123438. They are just like January's--just in Cranberry Tart instead of blue! :)

Thanks for looking . . . Maybe I won't wait until March 31st! Ahhh, heck. Who am I kidding? LOL

patscrap 02-28-2010 03:39 PM

I finished my February cards just in time!

1 Attachment(s)
Since I just signed up last week, I feel pretty good that I finished my 10 cards today!

I was trying to use up as many scraps as I could, so it actually ended up taking me a lot longer. I just can't bear to throw them away.

Here are my cards for February:

Believe

Pat

silvergirlsart 02-28-2010 06:31 PM

Here are my cards for February. While trying to decide on something quick and simple, I came across some samples of cards I taught a couple of years ago for a beginner stamping class. I decided to modify the first into a gift card holder which you can see here, and the inside here. I made five of these.

I also came across some of the background that I used to teach resist technique with and made five of these cards.

Sorry about the bad lighting, one day I'll get my challenge cards photographed in daylight!

mycatbillybob 02-28-2010 06:32 PM

Done with a minute to spare

I finished at the last minute. It's way more simple to make 5 of one kind. Here they are...

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=206337

SnowyAK 02-28-2010 07:23 PM

Squeaked it in....Here's mine:

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1638646?&cat=500&ppuser=105968

grammawamma 02-28-2010 07:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Now here I am REALLY coming in under the wire! Since it is Sunday I can't upload to the gallery! I'll try to remember how to attach the pictures! Then I will upload tomorrow. If I get it done correctly, there are three pictures. One is the set of four cards that I just finished today. One is the open version of one the four that I did today. The third picture is the one that I did earlier this month. I have been sick for two weeks and didn't get much crafty stuff done.

stegsinfo 02-28-2010 07:59 PM

Trying to get this in before midnight:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=84546

ravengirl 02-28-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patscrap (Post 16228772)
Since I just signed up last week, I feel pretty good that I finished my 10 cards today!

I was trying to use up as many scraps as I could, so it actually ended up taking me a lot longer. I just can't bear to throw them away.

Here are my cards for February:

Believe

Pat

Cute, love the sketch that you used!

ravengirl 02-28-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grammawamma (Post 16230612)
Now here I am REALLY coming in under the wire! Since it is Sunday I can't upload to the gallery! I'll try to remember how to attach the pictures! Then I will upload tomorrow. If I get it done correctly, there are three pictures. One is the set of four cards that I just finished today. One is the open version of one the four that I did today. The third picture is the one that I did earlier this month. I have been sick for two weeks and didn't get much crafty stuff done.

Oh my goodness, those are adorable!

Zacksmeema 03-01-2010 06:02 AM

My last card for February. I couldn't upload it until today. Looks like I need to join the Fan Club so I can upload pics on Sundays in case I wait until the last minute again.

Yummy Cocoa

cutiesmom 03-01-2010 07:59 AM

ok here is picture, I only have the card fronts there because I ran out of blank cards. Need to put on my list of things to get next time I get to Utah.
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...169?&cat=16948

cutiesmom 03-01-2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

loovveee these cards!

SnowyAK 03-01-2010 11:20 AM

They're beautiful!!!! Great job. :)

Quote:

pammers 03-01-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phet210 (Post 16227145)
Pam, it's getting harder at least for me because Christmas seems so far away to think about prepairing for. I love getting them done I feel so much better now having them done.

That is so true...I think that is why so many people do a lot immediately following the euphoria of Christmas. For me, it is actually easier in the summer when I am wishing for a respite from the 100+ degree weather we experience in this area of California.

pammers 03-01-2010 06:29 PM

Wow! the work everyone is doing is absolutely amazing!!! It is so exciting to see the various creations! Thanks for sharing your work and inspiring one another!

The February winner is...drum roll please...ravengirl! woohoo! Please pm me your addy and I will get your prize out to you! Congrats!

grammawamma 03-01-2010 06:43 PM

Congrats to ravengirl!!! Thanks for all the nice comments on my trifold card. Here is a link to the posting in the gallery. There you will find a link to the tutorial. It is so easy to make...once you have the measurements!

Trifold Angle Card

ravengirl 03-01-2010 06:59 PM

Yippee! Thanks sooo much Pammers. PMing you soon!

Renski 03-02-2010 05:34 PM

Congrats Ravengirl!

Zacksmeema 03-02-2010 05:55 PM

Congratulations Ravengirl!

fmtinsley 03-02-2010 06:13 PM

woo hoo Ravengirl!

SnowyAK 03-02-2010 06:51 PM

Congrats Ravengirl!!!:mrgreen:

quinn57 03-02-2010 07:43 PM

Here are February's cards. One day earlier than January...that is progress.
At this rate I really will be on time this year....

February

Traci S. 03-03-2010 08:10 AM

Congratulations, RavenGirl!

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations, RavenGirl! Good for you! Will you please come back and tell me/us what your prize was? (Or send me a msg?) I just love knowing, even if I didn't win.

Your cards are great! I know what you mean about it taking longer to work with scraps. I have been using basically scraps for a week or so. (Except the back ground.) Last night, I was tired of it, and took my square punches...and punched my way through the box! Now, I have a ziplock full of squares! LOL!

Enjoy your prize, whatever it may be! :)

He IS Able,
Traci S.

cutiesmom 03-03-2010 09:41 AM

congrats ravengirl, I saw your cards and they are very cute!

susanbri 03-04-2010 10:53 AM

This is my last one for February:

Sparkling Snowflake http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=179658

It's also for IC221 which is an inspiration challenge to be inspired by a figure skater's costume - seemed appropriate for a Christmas card.

Crafty Math Chick 03-04-2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pammers (Post 16238066)
Wow! the work everyone is doing is absolutely amazing!!! It is so exciting to see the various creations! Thanks for sharing your work and inspiring one another!

The February winner is...drum roll please...ravengirl! woohoo! Please pm me your addy and I will get your prize out to you! Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Alliesmem 03-08-2010 01:40 PM

I know I am a week late, but C'est la vie! I am so happy I got my second set of cards done!!!! Here is my Hanging Ornament for February.

ScrappinCEO 03-18-2010 11:41 AM

Duplicate of post on the Jan. thread...

There are 13 of the 15 in my gallery. They were made using a 12x12 OSW pattern I designed. I'm dividing the 15 + a couple I did for Feb. VSN using a Christmas theme as my January and February cards. You can see the individual pics here in my gallery...

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=32055

ScrappinCEO 03-18-2010 11:42 AM

I think my Reward for meeting my writing challenge this week will be to just sit and cruise everyone's cards. And I do leave comments. ;-)

terry0926 03-21-2010 08:33 AM

Here are my February cards....better late than never :-)

ravengirl 03-21-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terry0926 (Post 16359868)
Here are my February cards....better late than never :-)

So cute! Love the primary colors!

countrybumpkin 03-27-2010 02:03 PM

Better late than never! Here is my card for Feb 2010:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=67164

stampinandstuff 04-01-2010 04:13 PM

Better late than never!

Finally finished my 10 February cards! Now to try to catch up on March's cards!

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1666842?&cat=11082

pammers 04-04-2010 06:40 AM

Woohoo!!! It is always better late than never! Congrats on completing the challenge! :D