In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #321
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Joan B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 15,787
Default

can you download Firefox and try that?
__________________
Dear Paperlicious Stamping and a serial novel, "How Stamping Destroyed My Life"
Joan B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #322
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
krystie lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA (Seattle 'burbs)
Posts: 4,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbd View Post
Don't know who will be my upline. I'm in florida and just wanted to do this. I have to admit, I'm getting frustrated.
You get to decide who your upline will be. If you don't choose, you'll be randomly assigned one. Not terrible or anything, but if you have a friend or someone you might like to work with, it's nice to decide that for yourself.

You contact the person and let them know that you want to sign up with them, they'll help you from there.
__________________
Krystie Lee
CleanAndSimpleCards.com
krystie lee is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #323
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbd View Post
I've been trying to sign up,but my browser is cutting off part of the necessary information that has to be put in. I've called Amuse and they can't help. I've emailed [email protected] but haven't gotten a response. I am running IE 6, but have no idea how to update it. I think it's the browser problem, but seems like the Web master could make sure the sign up page works in all browsers. When I said this to the person on the phone, they couldn't help. Any ideas?
Sorry you weren't able to get the answers you needed. The response time (for me, at least) has been about 24 hours.
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:24 PM   #324
Proud Fan Club Member
 
muscrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Central PA
Posts: 42,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbd View Post
I've been trying to sign up,but my browser is cutting off part of the necessary information that has to be put in. I've called Amuse and they can't help. I've emailed [email protected] but haven't gotten a response. I am running IE 6, but have no idea how to update it. I think it's the browser problem, but seems like the Web master could make sure the sign up page works in all browsers. When I said this to the person on the phone, they couldn't help. Any ideas?
You might be able to just update your IE. I am running IE 8. If you go to Help on the toolbar, there are some things there that might help you find out how to update. I'm not sure what IE6 says but 8 gives you options to see your version "About Internet Explorer" and I am sure there is a way to do update.
__________________
Kathy
Alpha round ten list

Last edited by muscrat; 03-17-2011 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: typo
muscrat is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #325
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Kathy, I love the kitty in your avatar...what cute mittens!!
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #326
sbd
Rubber Obsessor
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 147
Default

Down loading Firefox as we speak... I hope. I'll let you know if I can see the sign up page properly.
sbd is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #327
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Krystie...I really think we should meet up sometime. Just to meet each other since we live so close. I live in Issaquah, but work in Bellevue.
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #328
Mad Swapper
 
Choc0holic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,555
Default

I'm on the verge of signing up...for the website name...does anyone know if this is something we can change in the future...i.e. before the online stores go live when I have more time to think about it? Are you just using your name?
__________________
*'*:.-::-*Katie*-::-:*'*
Choc0holic is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:57 PM   #329
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choc0holic View Post
I'm on the verge of signing up...for the website name...does anyone know if this is something we can change in the future...i.e. before the online stores go live when I have more time to think about it? Are you just using your name?
The consultant websites will just be replicated website, so you won't be able to "name" the website...per se. Your info would show up on the replicated website and there's a box where you can put whatever info you want. Otherwise, everything else is what A|S provides. Does that make sense?

You can create your own blog and name it whatever you want.
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #330
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
krystie lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA (Seattle 'burbs)
Posts: 4,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlee717 View Post
The consultant websites will just be replicated website, so you won't be able to "name" the website...per se. Your info would show up on the replicated website and there's a box where you can put whatever info you want. Otherwise, everything else is what A|S provides. Does that make sense?

You can create your own blog and name it whatever you want.
Brenda's right. I *think* it's going be amusestudio.com/firstlastname for everyone. There are things that you customize like your profile, but you're working within a template.
__________________
Krystie Lee
CleanAndSimpleCards.com
krystie lee is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #331
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
krystie lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA (Seattle 'burbs)
Posts: 4,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlee717 View Post
Krystie...I really think we should meet up sometime. Just to meet each other since we live so close. I live in Issaquah, but work in Bellevue.
Definitely!
__________________
Krystie Lee
CleanAndSimpleCards.com
krystie lee is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #332
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystie lee View Post
Definitely!
Do you ever make it to the shop? I'm there on Saturdays.
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #333
sbd
Rubber Obsessor
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 147
Default

Thanks for all of the help with the web browser. I downloaded Firefox and was able to see the page properly. Now... I just have to get in there and find all of the 'favorites' that I had lined up in IE just the way I like to view them.
sbd is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:47 PM   #334
Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
krystie lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA (Seattle 'burbs)
Posts: 4,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlee717 View Post
Do you ever make it to the shop? I'm there on Saturdays.
Definitely not as often as I'd like! I have a wild 2 year old son who's favorite hobbies are grabbing, breaking, and spilling. I'd like to stay in Linda's good graces, so I keep him away from her shop! lol!
__________________
Krystie Lee
CleanAndSimpleCards.com
krystie lee is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #335
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Joan B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 15,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbd View Post
Thanks for all of the help with the web browser. I downloaded Firefox and was able to see the page properly. Now... I just have to get in there and find all of the 'favorites' that I had lined up in IE just the way I like to view them.
excellent. firefox rocks
__________________
Dear Paperlicious Stamping and a serial novel, "How Stamping Destroyed My Life"
Joan B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #336
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystie lee View Post
Definitely not as often as I'd like! I have a wild 2 year old son who's favorite hobbies are grabbing, breaking, and spilling. I'd like to stay in Linda's good graces, so I keep him away from her shop! lol!
BWAHAHAAHAHA!!!! Work has definitely kept me extremely busy these days.....with it being tax time. When things slow down, maybe we can meet up.
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #337
Proud Fan Club Member
 
muscrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Central PA
Posts: 42,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlee717 View Post
Kathy, I love the kitty in your avatar...what cute mittens!!
Thanks, Brenda. He's getting Spring Fever. I had to tie him out a little today because all he did was sit at the window and cry at the birdies. The ground is still wet, so I didn't let him out too long.
__________________
Kathy
Alpha round ten list
muscrat is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #338
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
Thanks, Brenda. He's getting Spring Fever. I had to tie him out a little today because all he did was sit at the window and cry at the birdies. The ground is still wet, so I didn't let him out too long.
LOL!! My cats too.....especially my baby girl (in my avatar). She will run from one end of the window to the other when a bird flies by. LOL!!! Both are indoor cats, as my boy is allergic to fleas. I tried the flea application stuff, but his skin didn't react well to it. Before I found out he was allergic to fleas, I would actually take both of them out on walks on leashes!! They loved it. Oh well.....it's what's best for them.
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:44 PM   #339
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbd View Post
Thanks for all of the help with the web browser. I downloaded Firefox and was able to see the page properly. Now... I just have to get in there and find all of the 'favorites' that I had lined up in IE just the way I like to view them.
Fantastic!!!
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:07 PM   #340
Embossing Fanatic
 
BabyTrippin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 52
Default

:: points to siggy and giggles::
__________________
Gena
My Gallery

BabyTrippin is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #341
Gabfest Goddess
 
WAstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lost in Forks with the Cullens:)
Posts: 7,314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbd View Post
Don't know who will be my upline. I'm in florida and just wanted to do this. I have to admit, I'm getting frustrated.
Where in FL?? I'm thinking about signing up also. I am in Jacksonville.
__________________
Sarah ~ A Muse Ho My Gallery
a*muse|studio consultant #1180
My Blog
WAstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #342
Glitter Guru
 
sami02usc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Streetsboro, OH
Posts: 5,504
Default

Silly girl, I can't believe you have waited this long BWAHAHAHAH


Quote:
Originally Posted by WAstamper View Post
Where in FL?? I'm thinking about signing up also. I am in Jacksonville.
__________________
Samantha
Crafty Chick's Corner
Store
Blog

sami02usc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #343
Proud Fan Club Member
 
muscrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Central PA
Posts: 42,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlee717 View Post
LOL!! My cats too.....especially my baby girl (in my avatar). She will run from one end of the window to the other when a bird flies by. LOL!!! Both are indoor cats, as my boy is allergic to fleas. I tried the flea application stuff, but his skin didn't react well to it. Before I found out he was allergic to fleas, I would actually take both of them out on walks on leashes!! They loved it. Oh well.....it's what's best for them.
She's adorable. Looks like she is saying "Pleaseeeee." My boy isn't allergic to anything. His favorite past time is catching (and eating) bugs! Yuck! He is a fast little bugger.
__________________
Kathy
Alpha round ten list
muscrat is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:38 PM   #344
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAstamper View Post
Where in FL?? I'm thinking about signing up also. I am in Jacksonville.
Hi Sarah....I remember buying some stuff on the BST from you because I commented on WA and you said you were no longer in WA. My grandmother used to live in Jacksonville...she passed away long time ago. I still remember my time there though.
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #345
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
She's adorable. Looks like she is saying "Pleaseeeee." My boy isn't allergic to anything. His favorite past time is catching (and eating) bugs! Yuck! He is a fast little bugger.
LOL!!! Bella is really good at finding spiders....she doesn't eat them, but will bat at it and "chirp" (seriously, her meows sound like bird chirps).
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #346
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Hiya Sami!!
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #347
Proud Fan Club Member
 
muscrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Central PA
Posts: 42,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlee717 View Post
LOL!!! Bella is really good at finding spiders....she doesn't eat them, but will bat at it and "chirp" (seriously, her meows sound like bird chirps).
This bad boy chirps too! AT birds. I can always tell there's a bird outside because of the chirping he does. He doesn't make that sound for anything else, just when he sees a birdie!
__________________
Kathy
Alpha round ten list
muscrat is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:05 PM   #348
Glitter Guru
 
sami02usc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Streetsboro, OH
Posts: 5,504
Default

Hey want to start a "group" in the lounge of our team?? But I want a very cool team name and we will wear cute shirts in Jan at convention

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlee717 View Post
Hiya Sami!!
__________________
Samantha
Crafty Chick's Corner
Store
Blog

sami02usc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #349
Glitter Guru
 
sami02usc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Streetsboro, OH
Posts: 5,504
Default

I am off to bed, Brenda email me your thoughts on group and name. Hope you all have AMUSEing dreams LOL
__________________
Samantha
Crafty Chick's Corner
Store
Blog

sami02usc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #350
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sami02usc View Post
Hey want to start a "group" in the lounge of our team?? But I want a very cool team name and we will wear cute shirts in Jan at convention
LOL!!! I'll sleep on it....try to come up with a cool name.
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #351
Kookie Creator
 
liannallama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 426
Default

SBD-are you still having problems? Firefox is the way to go. IE6.0 is not even secure. But depending on your OS (operating system) you can't even upgrade. If you have Windows 2000 you can't upgrade IE. So use Chrome or Firefox for better security and fewer issues.

Hopefully that will get you through your signup process. If you choose an upline you let that person know so they can inform the home office. Otherwise the home office will choose for you. I decided to choose Krystie because she is very engaged and well informed and she makes beautiful card samples so she has been inspirational too! Whomever you choose will be great and you will have a great experience!
__________________
Lianne
My A Muse Studio Webstore Senior Associate #1114
My Blog
liannallama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:27 AM   #352
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Lazorkay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: shhhhhh. I'm hiding.
Posts: 20,767
Default

Morning girls!

Team Name - Instead of Dream Girls - wasn't that a movie?

Sami we can be The AMUSing girls - bwhahahahahahahah
__________________
Karen - proud owner of 5 cats and 1 dog.Owner of an unorganized scrappy place
I CAN ONLY SHIP IN THE USA
Lazorkay is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:51 AM   #353
Gabfest Goddess
 
WAstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lost in Forks with the Cullens:)
Posts: 7,314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sami02usc View Post
Silly girl, I can't believe you have waited this long BWAHAHAHAH
I know...seriously, huh?!
__________________
Sarah ~ A Muse Ho My Gallery
a*muse|studio consultant #1180
My Blog
WAstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:52 AM   #354
Gabfest Goddess
 
WAstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lost in Forks with the Cullens:)
Posts: 7,314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlee717 View Post
Hi Sarah....I remember buying some stuff on the BST from you because I commented on WA and you said you were no longer in WA. My grandmother used to live in Jacksonville...she passed away long time ago. I still remember my time there though.
Hi Brenda. I think I remember you from one of my A Muse/Elzybell swaps.
__________________
Sarah ~ A Muse Ho My Gallery
a*muse|studio consultant #1180
My Blog
WAstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:21 AM   #355
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mindykid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Flagstaff, AZ
Posts: 2,740
Default

The website gave me problems while I was using Explorer version 6. But at work, we aren't allowed to upgrade the browser because it will kill all our other homemade online applications.

But at home, I have version 8 and it works just fine. The current version of Safari works fine for me too.
__________________
Crazy for Coloring Swap
Mindykid is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:01 AM   #356
Glitter Guru
 
kspiv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: central Illinois
Posts: 5,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystie lee View Post
You know that convention is in New Orleans, right? Oh, my. I hope I don't roll in late every morning wearing yesterdays clothes and way too many beads.

must. make. good. choices.

hehe!
I plan on being right there with you to make absolutely terrible choices! I mean...good choices! Or at the very least....I DONT SPILL THE BEANS! What happens in NO stays in NO!
__________________
Kelly, Hello Sunshine Studio
www.facebook.com/HelloSunshineStudio217/
kspiv is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:10 AM   #357
Stampin' Fool
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 1,489
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystie lee View Post
Brenda's right. I *think* it's going be amusestudio.com/firstlastname for everyone. There are things that you customize like your profile, but you're working within a template.
I signed up on March 1 and had to chose a name for my store...I chose amusestudio.com/victoriasart, so I believe everyone can chose the last part of the name. Hope this helps.

I am not too creative when it comes to names...hehehe. My talent lies in other areas. My aromatherapy company is " Victoria's Aromatherapy"...how creative.
victorial is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #358
Stazon Splitcoast
 
bjlee717's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Issaquah, WA
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAstamper View Post
Hi Brenda. I think I remember you from one of my A Muse/Elzybell swaps.
That's right. BWAHAHAAHAHA!!!
__________________
Brenda
bjlee717 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:02 AM   #359
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Joan B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 15,787
Default

does an A Muse Studio apron come in the deluxe starter kit? Someone asked me and so now I am wondering. thanks
__________________
Dear Paperlicious Stamping and a serial novel, "How Stamping Destroyed My Life"
Joan B is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #360
Glitter Guru
 
kspiv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: central Illinois
Posts: 5,580
Default

I dont think so Joan. I havent received my kit but no, I dont think so. Just more inks, paper and ribbons and extra catties, I believe. No apron.
__________________
Kelly, Hello Sunshine Studio
www.facebook.com/HelloSunshineStudio217/
kspiv is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off