by SCRAPS2TREASURE

Browse by stamp manufacturer.

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-30-2015, 06:43 PM   #1  
Splicoast Platinum Partner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Meet the Design Team

Meet the Chameleon Pens talented design team.
Check out their blog by clicking on their name.

Annette Allen

SCS Gallery Clever creations

Hi, my name is Annette Allen and I am so excited to be a designer for Chameleon Pens. I live in Colorado and am a stay at home wife who loves the Lord. I have been crafting since 1997 and I do not just make cards but also enjoy sewing, scrapbooking and various other crafts. I think if it involves glue you could say that I love it. I have been married for almost 20 years. My passion is crafting and I love being inspired and also inspiring others. Thank you for having me and I look forward to the many new friendships. Happy Crafting!�

Monica Edwards
SCS gallery SCRAPS2TREASURE

Hi everyone first I want to thank Chameleon for offering a spot on their 1st ever design team. I hope to represent them well. My name is Monica and I am a mother of 2 older children. My son Andre is 24 and daughter Mariah is 20. I live in the sunny state of Florida and work at the Kennedy Space Center and love it. I believe I am a chameleon crafter (no pun intended) meaning I have different styles. I do vintage, whimsy, altered, mixed media. I literally love all the different niches and I strive to somehow bring them all together. I hope to inspire and represent the team well and can�t wait to get things started!

Ekaterina Oleinik
SCS gallery Dol4i

Good day, my name is Ekaterina Oleinik. I live in the Ukraine, in the city of Khmelnitsky . I am 28 years old and I am a wife and mother . By profession I am a design-technologist in clothing, working as a designer in the design studio �Peoni�. Professionally engaged in scrapbooking for 5 years. In the last year I have enjoyed drawing and painting with stamps. I am very glad to be in the design team . And I hope that I will make you happy and inspire you with my work with Chameleon Pens.

Isha Gupta
SCS gallery Isha

My name is Isha Gupta. Four years ago, I discovered stamping and have been hooked ever since! I enjoy creating cards, paper crafts projects, scrapbooking and mixed-media projects. Furthermore, I love doodling and painting. I also enjoy singing, cooking, reading and gardening.
I tend to create fun and cute cards and love to incorporate various kinds of techniques in my creations. Whenever possible, I experiment with my crafting goodies to achieve something fresh and clever. I�ve been published in various paper crafts magazines in the US and UK. This year, I�ve been lucky and honored to win the World Card Making Day contest.

Kasia Frezja
SCS gallery frezja

My name is Kasia, but I use nickname Frezja and I live in Italy. I started my blog in August 2012, fioridifantasia.blogspot.it. My style? First I experiment and then later save that what remained, ahahah . I like a variety of strange color combinations and texture. I�m glad to have an opportunity to play with Chameleon markers!!

Ilina Crouse
SCS gallery ilinacrouse

Hello, my name is Ilina Crouse, and I�ve been living in the USA for a little over 10 years now. I moved here from Macedonia. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Sean, for almost 10 years and have two beautiful daughters Anna (3 years old) and Milena (16 months old) and we are expecting baby #3 (boy) in early February.
In �real� life I work as an Electrical Power Engineer for Siemens Energy, here in Atlanta, Georgia.
I have been crafting for as long as I know. Since I was little girl I loved coloring and making cards and handmade gifts, so my passion for it continued through my adulthood. I find paper crafting, and especially coloring therapeutic, especially after a long day at work. Now, I can�t imagine my life without it. My passion is rubber stamping and coloring. I love coloring with all sorts of mediums such as pencils (oil and wax based), watercolors (pencils, crayons, sticks, traditional watercolors, ink refills) and with alcohol based markers. I especially love coloring with the alcohol based markers due to the richness of color you can get, as well their property to blend easily.
And I am honoured and flattered to be on the Chameleon Pens design team.

Last edited by Chameleon Pens; 03-30-2015 at 06:48 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Splicoast Platinum Partner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our Design Team Coordinator was on holiday when this thread was set up so I'm introducing her now...and besides she is worthy of her own post. Cathy does so much behind the scenes for Chameleon Pens and is the voice you'll hear in some of the videos.

Introducing Catherine Andronicou co-ordinator/designer

Cathy didn't have bio written up but if you look at her creative resume you'll see she has worked with some big name companies in the world of rubber stamping.

Current Design Teams:
Penny Black Inc. – joined design team April 2011
Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko 2014 Artist in Residence
Spellbinders International Flair designer Joined team March 2013
Chameleon AP Colourist
Previous Design experience:
Design Memory Craft/Faber Castell Guest Designer July – September 2012
Hero Arts Hostess 2009
Other collaborations
Flowersoft blog hop
May Arts blog hop
Paper Craft Inspirations Blog Hop
Publications:
Various UK craft magazines

Cathy's blogs:
Freedom to Create
The Bright Side of Life

SCS gallery: Cathren

YouTube channel

She also shows her work on Pinterest: type in Cathy Andronicou.

If you'd like to reach Cathy concerning the design team or Chameleon Pens she can be contacted at [email protected]

Last edited by Chameleon Pens; 04-21-2015 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: stick thread
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!