Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #1081
Stazon Splitcoast

I received some wonderful mail! Beautiful birthday cards from Kathleen and Susanne...thank you ladies so much!

Kathleen, love that fun image of the stamper with her Big Shot! Did you try and color her like me with her long, brown hair?

Susanne, wow, your panel card is so cool and beautifully embellished...love it!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-20-2013, 12:32 PM   #1082
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, I immediately thought of the "waterfall" card like you mentioned. I received one in a swap once and it was really cool. Are you doing something fun for your SU! business?

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo
Old 03-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #1083
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1974 View Post
Looks like you're the only one, Vickie.
I also like that idea very much. I am not getting posts again, not seen you girls since my last post.

Will catch up later off to get a hair cut.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 03-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #1084
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Lynne - I also like the idea. I really think we need to simplify for next round. I am willing to host again next time unless anyone else wants to do it. No biggie either way. I will try and come up with a list of suggestions to everyone and then majority rules I guess. Everyone keep writing ideas because I am going through the whole forum and find out what the suggestions are.

Okay now to the good stuff. I received a wonderful package from Vickie today. My package started with Andies Easter Truffle mints which I immediately opened. Quite tasty. Then I found this wonderful Sticky note memo set which is going to come in handy at work. I never have any memo pads. They are getting to picky at work now that we have to bring our own pens and kleenex. Please! Then I found this beautiful box of chocolates with a flower on top. No one does beautiful flowers like Vickie does. I got two 6 x 6 paper pads (Fact and Fiction - how fun), a list pad (perfect for me because I am a list person), Fact and Fiction Embellishments, ribbon, a very cute stamp set from Wplus 9 along with matching dies and another die set that looks like quilt designs. Her card also have a lovely quilt theme to it. The pictures don't do this package of goodies justice but I loved each and every item. Thanks Vickie.
Attached Thumbnails
001.jpg   002.jpg  

Design Team for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #1085
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Looks like you're the only one, Vickie.
I have no strong opinion either way, so I didn't respond directly. I like the idea and think it fits with an earlier suggestion I made.

And when I say I have no strong opinion, I don't mean that I don't like it. I mean that I like this group and am very flexible. We could probably exchange dirty socks and I'd be in (though a little grossed out).
Old 03-20-2013, 03:31 PM   #1086
Glitter Guru

I'm sorry I didn't respond either but the next round isn't until June. It's still midway so I guess I thought we'd get serious when the time got a little closer.

DT: Sketch Saturday, Bugaboo - My Blog /Gallery
Old 03-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #1087
Die Cut Diva

Here are the photos I promised of the kits Joanna sent me!!
Fabulous!!! Thank you Joanna!!
Attached Thumbnails
shower-kit-packages-3.20.13-009.jpg   shower-kit-packages-3.20.13-016.jpg  
Old 03-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #1088
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
I have no strong opinion either way, so I didn't respond directly. I like the idea and think it fits with an earlier suggestion I made.

And when I say I have no strong opinion, I don't mean that I don't like it. I mean that I like this group and am very flexible. We could probably exchange dirty socks and I'd be in (though a little grossed out).
hahaha

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 03-20-2013, 05:40 PM   #1089
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymama View Post
Susanne, I immediately thought of the "waterfall" card like you mentioned. I received one in a swap once and it was really cool. Are you doing something fun for your SU! business?
It is an "all-in-one" card--decorative and filled with information on each panel...with a pop of color and one of my die cut flowers on top--I thought I'd do things the old fashion way and stick them in mailboxes in lil' neighborhoods around here. We'll see--what's the old average...3% of 10 people respond and 1% is active? haha (Can you tell I ain't no Sales consultant!) I want it to open up and fall open so you see each panel...then fold it up again! We'll see--I am working on them tonight--will take photos!

Old 03-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #1090
Stampin' Fool

I would like to get in on the next swap so please keep me in mind.
YAY, MOM'S PLANE TICKET IS BOUGHT!!!! She will be here for 2 weeks in May-June! I can't wait!

Mom I can believe Granny said that. She was a very selfish person!!!!!!

Ang, I understand how you feel about Davis, one of Nickies boys Gabe looks like our side of the family an is chunky, he is 11 an very smart. Nics ex husbands family has always made rude comments to Gabe an it makes me so mad......

am feeling effects of my rebif injections but a lot milder than when I took it several tears ago, just happy to be back on it an for free!!!

need to go get ready Annabelle is getting an award tonight so DH an I are going!
Old 03-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #1091
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oh well, not a big deal.
Lynne--are you talking about the next round? We all answered that a few pages ago...myself included--with other suggestions too! I think since we're not even 1/2 way through this round...lets think about it and enjoy this round.

I personally would love to have some clever twist--not just mail out die cuts and supplies...

Scavenger Hunt Card Swap---Example A: We match up (one on one style swap-mates) ...we send their likes our goodies to whoever is our partner...ALONG with 3 silly items for a scavenger hunt card--pop top, food label, small bag of candy (examples)--the 3 three items have to be identified by the sender to the receiver...as "Here are your 3 items--go..create!" the swap-mate receives these 3 items and has to use them in the card. Even the person sending won't know what the card theme will be. The designer of the card could make it be a song title, poem, movie, and the designer of the card has to tell that story with the 3 things using their supplies in their stash-just as if they were makin' a card. Then, we each upload our cards and the room has to guess what the theme is? The designer of the card would list the 3 items for all of us to look and think about what the puzzle is!

Make sense? Something with a fun twist--less emphasis on huge goodies, more emphasis on some type of twist or challenge...

We could also start this challenge with a basic list: Movies, Songs, TV, Book,

I get a lil' carried away-feel free to tell me I am nuts!

Old 03-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #1092
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
<--loves being blamed for Vickie's goodie purchases!!! ha-ha

Vickie..did they (Joann's employees) say anything to you about 'getting rid' of those DCWV stacks? Ours are almost cleared out of two sections in the scrap aisle...wonder what they are changing?
Thank you very much, Susanne!

Joann's was very short-handed yesterday so I didn't ask and the one poor clerk on the register was so frustrated (I could tell she was a bit overwhelmed...she was running the register and bagging items using one hand because her other arm is in a cast!)

I cut one of the blackboard panels to "practice" on; I stamped a vintage type image in white SU craft ink around 9 a.m. this morning; the ink still isn't dry; I will try to heat dry it tomorrow; I don't want to emboss it because that's not the look I want!
Old 03-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #1093

Quote:
Lynne--are you talking about the next round? We all answered that a few pages ago...myself included--with other suggestions too! I think since we're not even 1/2 way through this round...lets think about it and enjoy this round.

I personally would love to have some clever twist--not just mail out die cuts and supplies...

Scavenger Hunt Card Swap---Example A: We match up (one on one style swap-mates) ...we send their likes our goodies to whoever is our partner...ALONG with 3 silly items for a scavenger hunt card--pop top, food label, small bag of candy (examples)--the 3 three items have to be identified by the sender to the receiver...as "Here are your 3 items--go..create!" the swap-mate receives these 3 items and has to use them in the card. Even the person sending won't know what the card theme will be. The designer of the card could make it be a song title, poem, movie, and the designer of the card has to tell that story with the 3 things using their supplies in their stash-just as if they were makin' a card. Then, we each upload our cards and the room has to guess what the theme is? The designer of the card would list the 3 items for all of us to look and think about what the puzzle is!

Make sense? Something with a fun twist--less emphasis on huge goodies, more emphasis on some type of twist or challenge...

We could also start this challenge with a basic list: Movies, Songs, TV, Book,

You ARE nuts! hehehe I actually have no clue what you're talkin' about, but like Heather, even if it includes dirty socks, I'm in! LOL
Old 03-20-2013, 07:03 PM   #1094

Tracie, so glad the package arrived and glad you like it. I really like the Basic Grey Fact and Fiction paper packs, too.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #1095
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you all for the kind words. I don't know why I am not getting notices again but will try another method of seeing what is going on here.

Joanna, am so glad you and Caleb are okay. I know that was scary and it was also mean of that man to talk to him that way.

I am going to California in May. I want to see everyone but especially Atticus because I've never seen him and don't want him to turn one without getting to see him.

I saw where Angela posted that she was hostessing the next round.

Great packages are arriving! I sent Imke a package a few weeks ago and so far it hasn't arrived, but guess what, I got my April package from her today and it was fabulous. Photos below. I love it all Imke and it is perfect for me, all things I love or want to try. Oh yes, the candy did not make it to the photos, Glenn and I shared it. He has been to Germany several times, an x-wife now deceased and he went several times as she was from Garmish Parkenkeirson(sp) and he loved it, they traveled all over that area of Germany. I forgot to include your card Imke so whenever you get your package there won't be a card.
Attached Thumbnails
img_0267_edited-1.jpg   img_0266_edited-1.jpg   img_0265_edited-1.jpg  

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #1096
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

You TEXT your snowplow guy. 'Nuff said.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #1097
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
You TEXT your snowplow guy. 'Nuff said.
Heather...if you call him he's rude and cannot make up his mind of whether he is coming to plow your drive-way...you text and it's a whole different story????? Get this, my neighbor "Farmer Sharon" owns a pizza shop in town and on the outsquirts of town...he was given a "free lunch" by Sharon's husband for plowing..Okay...but, Sharon noticed not only HE but one of his buddies were coming in EVERY day for a free lunch---she put a stop to it---so between this and my calls (which were rather unsuccessful)...I decided to text the guy-ya know, make it clear/easy and I didn't have to talk to him...he once asked if I was "Sharon" and I said No...we're the next house over---he seems to be a lil' loopy all the time...found that texting him...I got an instant answer-like as IF I was flirting w/the dude! hahahaha (NOT!!!!) But it got him to answer my texts and he came over and did the plowing..and the point is...I hired him 14 years ago and he got the entire block of houses because of MOI!...You'd think he'd be buyin' me lunch? Then, he sends out his plow bills in like July-we have to ask for them...he's a nutcase!

Old 03-21-2013, 05:19 AM   #1098
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Yes Mam! You are! lol Sorry but that was so confussing to me, well it doesn't take much to confuss me anyway.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:21 AM   #1099
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
What than, is your oh so clever idea, Susanne? And who are you to decide that suggestion time is over?! Never mind, count me out of all future rounds, please.
? Lynn? I wrote an idea up above---(along with a bunch of ideas on the previous pages) just made another suggestion--I am NOT the "decider" --I just suggested that we enjoy this time period of the swap...that's all--sorry if I confused you or upset you in any way...seriously...Just put my 2 cents in like everyone else and thought since we are ALL so creative we have an opportunity to spice up the swap...add a twist..spend less money and add a lil' clever something (not necessarily my idea)..to the swap...

I apologize if this upset you--just chatting! Have a good day!

Old 03-21-2013, 05:21 AM   #1100
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
I am going to California in May. I want to see everyone but especially Atticus because I've never seen him and don't want him to turn one without getting to see him.
Guess I'd better get your package together and mailed soon! I'm so happy you are going to visit Leslie. I think you two are as close as Tina and I are.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:25 AM   #1101
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everyone

Well I was told the plan this week. Chemo and radiation for 5 days given together for 6 weeks.. I have an anppointment for next Tuesday with a surgeon to set up an appointment to put in the port in my right shoulder. Since I only have one arm to stick and going eveyday would be a new stick everyday for the chemo they want a port put in. Now I'm waiting on the other doctor to call that will be putting in the g-tube, sure would be nice if they could do it at the same time. The doctor was happy I had only lost 5 pounds in two weeks. So I must be getting a few more calories down. Some days are better than others. But I keep trying!

Once I start the chemo I'm sure you won't see much of me. Dr said I will be very tired and will sleep a lot. But I'll try to get on when I can. More than likely I won't be able to play next round.

Hugs to all
Lena
Old 03-21-2013, 05:28 AM   #1102
Stazon Splitcoast

Play by Play:

Pretend Angela is my swap-mate--I have her and someone else has me (just like we used to do)

Angela completes her wish list as usual. I put together a small goodie package exclusively for her.

I add (3) items to the package in a baggie and Angela has to come up with a card or alternative item (?) whatever floats her boat...that she designs around these (3) items:

Example: Let's say I give Angela a Soda bottle top, checkered decorative paper and a Pink Poodle 2-dimensional sticker...Angela then creates a card around those three items--Does it sound like a 1950's hamburger stand? Can she add an Elvis song title (Yes)...

Than she uploads it for us to see...we can take the guessing out of this...just SEE what each of us creates from our 3 items!

Make sense? Just throwing it out there..like I said.."I am not the DECIDER"

Old 03-21-2013, 05:33 AM   #1103
Forum Fanatic

Im still alive but still have a nasty flu, but I just wanted to say hello.

Lynne- I think you misunderstood Susanne's statement. We simply gather ideas and Susannes are also only suggestions. Be each other peacefully
Of course, everyone is allowed to tell his opinions and ideas here !! There are still a few months until the next start. Until then, we have found something that pleases everyone.

Linda- Yeah ! Im glad you like your package. Enjoy it. The chocolate was enjoyed Yes, im still waiting on your package. But im sure it will arrive soon .

Whatever all this happened, I've read it. I'm not be able to write and think in a foreign language so much. Please,forgive me

Stay healthy- I hope I am too soon !!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:35 AM   #1104
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Play by Play:

Pretend Angela is my swap-mate--I have her and someone else has me (just like we used to do)

Angela completes her wish list as usual. I put together a small goodie package exclusively for her.

I add (3) items to the package in a baggie and Angela has to come up with a card or alternative item (?) whatever floats her boat...that she designs around these (3) items:

Example: Let's say I give Angela a Soda bottle top, checkered decorative paper and a Pink Poodle 2-dimensional sticker...Angela then creates a card around those three items--Does it sound like a 1950's hamburger stand? Can she add an Elvis song title (Yes)...

Than she uploads it for us to see...we can take the guessing out of this...just SEE what each of us creates from our 3 items!

Make sense? Just throwing it out there..like I said.."I am not the DECIDER"

Got it! You have to understand I've been listening to doctors all week and they never use layman's langauge!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:37 AM   #1105
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanstampler View Post
Im still alive but still have a nasty flu, but I just wanted to say hello.

Lynne- I think you misunderstood Susanne's statement. We simply gather ideas and Susannes are also only suggestions. Be each other peacefully
Of course, everyone is allowed to tell his opinions and ideas here !! There are still a few months until the next start. Until then, we have found something that pleases everyone.

Linda- Yeah ! Im glad you like your package. Enjoy it. The chocolate was enjoyed Yes, im still waiting on your package. But im sure it will arrive soon .

Whatever all this happened, I've read it. I'm not be able to write and think in a foreign language so much. Please,forgive me

Stay healthy- I hope I am too soon !!
Imke I hope you are feeling better soon! That Flu is some nasty stuff!
(((Big hugs to you!)))
Old 03-21-2013, 05:49 AM   #1106
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
We had a day today. One of the parents yelled at Caleb because he almost ran into the street chasing down his homework (it was windy here and it took me a moment to spin around from kissing TJ and grab him) The guy said, "What the f* do you think you're doin' kid? I coulda killed you" Caleb thought that the guy was "mean" and sat sobbing in the car (I was too but for a different reason) I tried to explain to Caleb that he had been careless and that the parent was probably scared (I sure as heck was) and was from New York. So I was explaining that people talk differently all over the country and that New Yorkers say what is on their mind. Caleb finally calmed down enough to go to school with a stern reminder to "pay attention to EVERYTHING, not just his homework. I sat thinking about that moment all day today; that ... what if ... what IF ... kept playing in my mind. He's 10 and in the blink of an eye, I could have lost him. What if. I'm still teary-eyed thinking about it.

Hug your loved ones today guys.
Oh Sweet heart I know that was such a scare for you. But you can't dweal on the "what if" With children you could do that everyday all day long! Just give him a big ole hug and thank God he's okay. Plus when people are scared they seem to say things without thinking! I'm sure that man was scared that he could have hurt Caleb. Of course that didn't make it right but I do understand and have seen that happen many times!

My heart goes out to you!
(((Hugs))))
Lena
Old 03-21-2013, 06:40 AM   #1107
Glitter Guru

Oh Lynne: Don't be angry. No one meant to hurt your feelings. Please don't drop out because of this.

Old 03-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #1108

Lena, so glad to hear you are getting a port. Will definitely look forward to any updates / posts you can do while going through treatment and recovery. Take care; and, positive thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Linda, I know you and Denise are so looking forward to being together. Just relax and enjoy each other's company and of course, enjoy the time with the grandbabies while there!

I just can't seem to get with it today; had blood work this morning; that always puts me out of kilter and gets my timing all off; so may just sit and stare at my craft table for a while.

Now, I have to drive to LazyBoy (45 minutes); we are getting new living room furniture and what we picked out yesterday, DH went back this morning, and how he doesn't like the material, so I'm easy...we'll pick out a new material (sniff sniff, I really liked what we picked out yesterday) BUT, the main thing is for both of us to be comfortable with what we end up with.

Hope everyone has a terrific Thursday.

BBL
Old 03-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #1109
Stazon Splitcoast

Lena, yes I agree with you about Denise and I and you and Tina. I will be keeping you in prayer and thinking of you daily. Do what you can to let us know how you are doing, we know and understand if you can't post much.

Kathy, good for you on your new silhouette. One thing I can recommend is get a backup mat and cutting blade. It is good to go to Jessica Sprague and sign up for a class. Suzanne said she did and I did but you may not need to. There are so few directions with it. The group on CMC are very helpful. They have helped me a lot. Experiment with speeds, I find using 5 on the speed makes cutting better on mine. Check out the videos on You Tube, some really good ones on there.

Vickie, some days are just lazy days. I don't always craft but sit in my room on the computer all day.

Imke, take care of yourself. Sometime when I missed reading I must have missed reading about you being ill. The flu can be terrible so hope you get well really soon.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #1110
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow. we be chattin' today!

Vickie--as I was scrolling down to read everyone's comments I started to read yours kinda fast and I thought you said...
Now, I have to drive LazyBoy (45 minutes); <--and thought..she calls her husband LazyBoy? WHAAT? hahahaha Then I read the next sentence! hahahahah Oh my gosh, I am goofy today...stepping away from the computer!

Old 03-21-2013, 12:29 PM   #1111
Stazon Splitcoast

Speaking of Mother's and Daughter's and how close Linda/Denise and Tina/Lena you all are...I just finished writing a letter to my very own Kala this morning. I am planning on making her a nice card and I want to tuck it in her purse later...

She suffers from depression and anxiety and has some issues with impulsivity--could be bi-polar (we don't know for sure yet)...and we have been in a bit of a funk lately. I am the main person who {seems} to piss her off the most and lately it's just been a lot of garbage between us. Tom tries to comfort me and says "Ya hurt the one you love the most"...well, that's all well and good--but I want better between us. I know she is sick and suffering and some days are better than others...So, w/o going into the whole song and dance--give everyone ya love a big hug today!

Old 03-21-2013, 12:41 PM   #1112
Glitter Guru

Here are the picture of Caleb's birthday party that I promised. Sorry the picture of TJ is so blurry, they were laughing and wiggling when I snapped the picture. I don't have pictures of the birthday boy because I wasn't supervising his group ... Ken was (he was amazed at how squirrel-y 10 year olds were ... yep!)
Attached Thumbnails
cakepops2.jpg   cupcakes1.jpg   tj1.jpg  

Old 03-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #1113
Glitter Guru

I just finished a whole cloth quilt (it's a quilt that hasn't been pieced -- it's a giant chunk of fabric and I put intricate designs on it. I like to think of it as painting with thread). It's a baby quilt for my new grand-nephew. This quilt is made with t-shirt fabric and flannel. It turned out soooo amazing, so soft and just plain pretty.

I took a picture to show you but the picture doesn't do it justice. I'll try to take another this afternoon after I've put the binding on it. It's so darn cute that my business partner and I are thinking about offering them on our website. My question to you guys is this: How much would you pay for a baby gift? It cost me about $35 in fabric, batting, and thread but I also put 2-3 hours in just stitching. To make a profit, my partner wants to charge $60 but that seems like a HUGE amount of money for a baby gift. Whaddaya think?

Susie: Sorry that K. is struggling right now. If it's any comfort to you I will say that I fought the most ferociously with my mom but she was also the parent that I was closest to and miss EVERY day. Chin up to both of you.

Old 03-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #1114
Gabfest Goddess

$60 sounds reasonable to me.

I got a personalized one for Claire from my friend. It's just two pieces of minky sewn together with her name written on it. I think I looked at the vendor and they were around $80, but I'll double check tonight.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #1115
Stazon Splitcoast

Ah thanks QueenieJO...we earn our Mother wings huh?

Cute photos--love the cupcake in the cup with the shovel or fork? too cute...And..get this...Cake Pop's are the hottest thing in the UK--swear to God and my sister is all over them like hotcakes! (oops, that didn't sound right) but you all get my drift--When I showed her the Wilton site with the stands and the cookie and pop molds and all their glorious razmataz...she was oogling them like she was from another planet! Odd how something takes so long to get across the ocean! Oh..thanks for spelling squirrel-y my computer does not like that work!

Can't wait to see your quilt--Baby Gift for relative $50 baby gift for friend $25-$30 (an outfit with some cute toy/book) The labor of love in that quilt is priceless!

Old 03-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #1116
Die Cut Diva

First Imke I'm sorry you've been sick...take care of yourself and I hope you are better soon.
HOORAY I got a humongous package from Vickie!!! I'll post a photo below but Vickie you shouldn't be so extravagant....BUT I'M REALLY REALLY GLAD YOU ARE!!!
A sweet Easter Basket filled with chocolate mints and a handmade box with chocolates...it just doesn't get better than that usually. But this time it did!! She sent me stamps, dies, paper pads and matching embellishments, and the cutest box of memo pads!!
Thank you Vickie you are a keeper not to mention an excellent maker of flowers. Thanks for everything!!

Oh I forgot to put the card in the photo...so cute, I love the ladybugs!!!
Attached Thumbnails
shower-kit-packages-3.20.13-001.jpg  
Old 03-21-2013, 03:39 PM   #1117
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Here are the picture of Caleb's birthday party that I promised. Sorry the picture of TJ is so blurry, they were laughing and wiggling when I snapped the picture. I don't have pictures of the birthday boy because I wasn't supervising his group ... Ken was (he was amazed at how squirrel-y 10 year olds were ... yep!)
Awesome Joanna! I've heard all of you talk about cake pops but never seen them in real life. How do you make them? The boys look like they are having fun. Hope you are feeling more relaxed today.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-21-2013, 03:41 PM   #1118
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciae View Post
First Imke I'm sorry you've been sick...take care of yourself and I hope you are better soon.
HOORAY I got a humongous package from Vickie!!! I'll post a photo below but Vickie you shouldn't be so extravagant....BUT I'M REALLY REALLY GLAD YOU ARE!!!
A sweet Easter Basket filled with chocolate mints and a handmade box with chocolates...it just doesn't get better than that usually. But this time it did!! She sent me stamps, dies, paper pads and matching embellishments, and the cutest box of memo pads!!
Thank you Vickie you are a keeper not to mention an excellent maker of flowers. Thanks for everything!!

Oh I forgot to put the card in the photo...so cute, I love the ladybugs!!!
Beautiful package Pat. Happy to see you on here more, we miss you. Looks like you are going to have lots of fun. Can't wait to see what you make. I agree with you that Vickie makes the most awesome flowers and flower cards.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #1119
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, there is a lot of hope for you and K. Denise as a teenage and I fought all the time over everything. We eventually got over it or she outgrew most of it and the things that we fought over. She was always very mature for her age and we had many rounds. I am sure it will eventually work out between you to. If K is having medical problems I am sure it is hard on both of you. Hang in there and know we are thinking of you.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #1120
Stazon Splitcoast

Joanna, I can't wait to see the quilt. It sounds fantastic and I am sure it is worth that price. I couldn't pay that for a friends shower gift but would pay it for a grandchild's shower gift. Did that make sense? I just love quilts.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Closed Thread