Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-26-2020, 10:01 AM   #41
Stazon Splitcoast

24 cards and envelopes were mailed out on Wednesday of this week.
Old 06-26-2020, 05:55 PM   #42
Matboard Maniac

I forgot to count how many....I think maybe 15 cards/envelopes were put in the mail today.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-27-2020, 07:58 AM   #43
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrswoj
View Post

I think my browser is formatting incorrectly or something. It's showing the street address as S6W31209 Hidden Hollow (are the 'S6W' actually valid? doesn't seem like it) And Is it St? Rd? Blvd? every time I go to the post office with an address that doesn't specify st, rd, etc - they ask me.

Thanks in advance for the help. I have a small pack of cards ready to be mailed...just want to have the address correct

Hi Melissa,
You do have the address correct. Wisconsin uses coordinates for mailing address for anything more rural. Hollow is the 'street type' identifier. Sometimes the post office will abbreviate it to HOLW. I appreciate you checking and am sorry it took me a couple of days to respond.
Have a great weekend,
Becca
Old 06-27-2020, 07:59 AM   #44
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyRuxpin
View Post

Twenty-four cards w/envelopes heading out in the near future. Thank you for giving this opportunity to support HAWS.

Thank you Donna!
Becca
Old 06-27-2020, 08:00 AM   #45
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by DebbieinOC
View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrswoj

I think my browser is formatting incorrectly or something. It's showing the street address as S6W31209 Hidden Hollow (are the 'S6W' actually valid? doesn't seem like it) And Is it St? Rd? Blvd? every time I go to the post office with an address that doesn't specify st, rd, etc - they ask me.

Thanks in advance for the help. I have a small pack of cards ready to be mailed...just want to have the address correct

I think your browser is working That's the address I used and she received my cards. Hope that helps.

Thank you Debbie!
Becca
Old 06-27-2020, 08:01 AM   #46
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by AScrapofKindness
View Post

Package was shipped today via USPS - Tracking No. 9534614310660177434237 - Estimated delivery date is Thursday, July 2nd. Always a pleasure to support those that give the most love unconditionally. Thank you.

Thank you so much! I'll keep my eye out for their arrival!
Becca
Old 06-27-2020, 08:02 AM   #47
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ldumont999
View Post

UPS Flat Rate Medium box with 120 cards mailed this morning. This was a fun one. Anyone know what is coming next month? Didn't see anything posted in the "Coming Soon" Thread.

Thank you Louise! I can't wait to see them!
Becca
Old 06-27-2020, 04:49 PM   #48
Rubber Obsessor

Becca, Is this an ongoing "cause"? One that I could send to year round? Or is it just this month ?

BTW I put a box in the snail earlier this week.
Cindy
Old 06-28-2020, 03:09 PM   #49
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you Pamela L. from New York, Sharon H. from Michigan and Cindy K. from California for your card donations! The cards are super cute and I love all of the animals you created with so many fun themed phrases!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Becca
Old 06-28-2020, 03:10 PM   #50
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by LV2Stamp1
View Post

Becca, Is this an ongoing "cause"? One that I could send to year round? Or is it just this month ?

BTW I put a box in the snail earlier this week.
Cindy

Hi Cindy, your cards arrived, thank you for sending! And yes, this is an ongoing cause. I would love to collect cards for HAWS year round. I will touch base with Zella to see if she can add HAWS to the ongoing recipient list.

Thanks for asking!
Becca
Old 06-29-2020, 01:41 PM   #51
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you Julie P. from South Carolina, Donna P. from Ohio, Lorraine D. and Cindy W. from Pennsylvania and Louise D. from New Jersey for your cards! Fantastic contributions to this month's cause and I know Katie will appreciate them so much!

Have a great week,
Becca
Old 06-29-2020, 05:54 PM   #52
Compulsive Stamper

I sent out a box of cards today.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:18 AM   #53
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicheleUke
View Post

I sent out a box of cards today.

Thank you, I'll watch for their arrival!
Becca
Old 07-01-2020, 03:16 PM   #54
Swapper of the Month February 2013

I'm alive! Yep, believe it or not I'm still among the living. So sorry I've been MIA this month. My world got turned upside down and it's been quite a month. Last month towards the end of the month I got furloughed from my job. That sort of freaked me out because I need to work - not just because of the financial part but because it's just in me to work. I can't be at home. So after a couple weeks I have to admit that life took a nose dive...my mood, my health (because I started eating everything in sight), etc...it all just crashed. So I started looking for a job and I found one! I was excited to start a new venture. So I turned in my two week notice at work. I was a wreck to be honest - I burst into tears within 5 minutes of handing the letter to my boss...and for the next 3 days I walked around work like a blubbering sap. LOL!!! Long story short - on the 3rd day I agreed to stay because they addressed the concerns I needed addressed. And then that weekend I slept a ton because I basically didn't sleep for 4 days. Then the craziness continued because I had to cram to learn the job of my coworker who was retiring and I was to assume his responsibilities. Needless to say it's been a crazy month...but I survived. Thank you all for understanding and thank you to Becca who stepped up and too the reigns while I tried to regroup my life.

The July "cause" is up and I hope you all will be as excited about it as I am. It's a bit different that our usual mode of operation so go take a look and put on your thinking caps to see how you can impact your hometown. (Yep, that is a hint...LOL!!)

I know the upcoming causes post needs to be updated and I promise I will get to that by the end of next week for sure...just trying to firm up a few things.

God bless you all!!!!!
Old 07-01-2020, 03:26 PM   #55
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by russnzella
View Post

I'm alive! Yep, believe it or not I'm still among the living. So sorry I've been MIA this month. My world got turned upside down and it's been quite a month. Last month towards the end of the month I got furloughed from my job. That sort of freaked me out because I need to work - not just because of the financial part but because it's just in me to work. I can't be at home. So after a couple weeks I have to admit that life took a nose dive...my mood, my health (because I started eating everything in sight), etc...it all just crashed. So I started looking for a job and I found one! I was excited to start a new venture. So I turned in my two week notice at work. I was a wreck to be honest - I burst into tears within 5 minutes of handing the letter to my boss...and for the next 3 days I walked around work like a blubbering sap. LOL!!! Long story short - on the 3rd day I agreed to stay because they addressed the concerns I needed addressed. And then that weekend I slept a ton because I basically didn't sleep for 4 days. Then the craziness continued because I had to cram to learn the job of my coworker who was retiring and I was to assume his responsibilities. Needless to say it's been a crazy month...but I survived. Thank you all for understanding and thank you to Becca who stepped up and too the reigns while I tried to regroup my life.

The July "cause" is up and I hope you all will be as excited about it as I am. It's a bit different that our usual mode of operation so go take a look and put on your thinking caps to see how you can impact your hometown. (Yep, that is a hint...LOL!!)

I know the upcoming causes post needs to be updated and I promise I will get to that by the end of next week for sure...just trying to firm up a few things.

God bless you all!!!!!

Welcome back Zella! You've been missed and I'm so glad to hear everything worked out ok with your job. That has to be a huge relief!
Becca
Old 07-01-2020, 03:50 PM   #56
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you to Melissa W. from New York, Lynnette P. from Canada, M.U. and Paula A. from California, Donna H. from Arkansas, and Lee Mae E. from Washington for your amazing cards! Lots of happy thank you's today!

I have to say, as I am unpacking the cards and sorting them for the shelter, I am blown away by the talent of our donors.....so many of you could easily be teaching classes! Even having the eye for the right color selections is something I know a lot of us struggle with, and I'm so impressed by the creativity of our group.

I'll update as much as possible over the next few days going into the holiday, but I also want to wish everyone a very happy 4th (for our US pals) and a lovely weekend for those not observing the holiday! (just in case I'm not able to log on)
Becca
Old 07-02-2020, 05:39 AM   #57
Kookie Creator

I finally got a box of 24 cards put together and it's going to post office today, Tracking 9405503699300440661907
Old 07-02-2020, 05:46 AM   #58
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by russnzella
View Post

God bless you all!!!!!

So Glad you've come out the other end of this jobless quarantine intact!!!
I'm trying so hard to survive - sounds like you're doing better than I!
Hubby is work-from-home, so we've thankfully had some cash flow. He's working hard to keep me busy - we've cleaned carpets, moved furniture, painted walls, overhauled bathrooms, scrubbed windows, weeded gardens, replanted them all, cleaned out MILs place, had an Estate Sale, cleaned her place up, take 4 walks around the block a day, etc...And I'm cooking dinners every day!
I can't wait to get back to work myself!!
Old 07-02-2020, 11:38 AM   #59
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by traingina
View Post

I finally got a box of 24 cards put together and it's going to post office today, Tracking 9405503699300440661907

Thank you Gina, I'll watch for them to come. I won't be meeting with my coordinator to drop off the cards until late next week, so I'm sure they will arrive before then.

Have a great holiday!
Becca
Old 07-02-2020, 11:39 AM   #60
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you to L.R. from California for your card donations - I love the ones with the window pane on them. Super cute!

Have a great holiday weekend!
Becca
Old 07-05-2020, 06:18 PM   #61
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you Pamela W. from Illinois for your card donations!
Becca
Old 07-05-2020, 07:27 PM   #62
Forum Fanatic

Becca, I'm a little late but I have 40 cards with envelopes going out in the mail tomorrow morning!

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Old 07-06-2020, 02:10 PM   #63
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127
View Post

Becca, I'm a little late but I have 40 cards with envelopes going out in the mail tomorrow morning!

Thank you Kathi, I'll watch for their arrival and appreciate your contribution!
Becca
Kathi127 likes this post.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:23 PM   #64
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by traingina
View Post

Thank you for your cards, I love the shiny detail on the 5x7 ones - so pretty!
Becca
Old 07-08-2020, 05:22 PM   #65
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you to Kathi C. from Maryland for your lovely cards!
Becca
Old 07-08-2020, 05:27 PM   #66
Embossing Fanatic

Ok amazing crafty folks, I believe I have received the last of the packages I was expecting for HAWS, and we have received 1083 INCREDIBLE CARDS!!! What a wonderful and generous donation from our members - Katie is going to flip her lid! She doesn't know yet how many cards I am going to be dropping off for her, but she's going to be shocked.

I am beyond grateful for everyone's kindness in contributing to this organization that has become near and dear to my heart. Every donation makes a difference and the C4AC crew has outdone themselves! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Becca
Old 07-09-2020, 03:02 AM   #67
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapperBecca
View Post

Ok amazing crafty folks, I believe I have received the last of the packages I was expecting for HAWS, and we have received 1083 INCREDIBLE CARDS!!! What a wonderful and generous donation from our members - Katie is going to flip her lid! She doesn't know yet how many cards I am going to be dropping off for her, but she's going to be shocked.

I am beyond grateful for everyone's kindness in contributing to this organization that has become near and dear to my heart. Every donation makes a difference and the C4AC crew has outdone themselves! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Becca

How wonderful!