Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-13-2019, 04:08 PM   #1
Swapper of the Month February 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me COMING SOON! (upcoming Causes)

Some people are so organized that they can work ahead...I'm not one of those people But for those of you who are, here is a list of what will be coming in the next several months:

October 2019: Our October cause uses cards for kids to send to their families. Types of cards requested are miss you, thinking of you, birthday, congratulations, thank you, see you soon, get well, encouragement, Christian, and cards without an occasion listed on front. Stamp some on the inside for youth who don’t quite know what to say, leave some blank for those kids who are more expressive. The only thing not allowed on the cards is metal pieces. Cards will be used by teens ages 12-17.

November 2019: In November we will be taking flight! (How's that for a hint? ). They have requested Thinking of You, Birthday, Sympathy, and Thank You cards. They do request envelopes so please keep that in mind. While they prefer to not receive religious themed cards the cards an have angels or halo's on them. And while they didn't request this...an airplane image might be a neat thing (hmmm...was that another hint? ).

December 2019: Our focus for December will be those who have given so much to protect and serve us in this great nation. The only restriction is no glitter on the cards. This organization does not want envelopes. Types of cards requested are Thank You, Thinking of You, or a cheerful hello. Cards can be patriotic or not...the cards will be going to our wounded warriors. This organization needs the cards to be signed so feel free to write inside the cards. You can start by saying "Dear Hero" or any simple greeting. Please keep in mind these are not get well cards - these are cards to say thank you, encourage, and inspire so let's keep things bright and cheery.

January 2020: Do you have any animal stamps that you love? This is the month to use them! The organization needs Thank You cards and Sympathy cards that are used to send to their donors. While the animals are more domesticated in nature, all animals can be used. They do request envelopes.

Last edited by russnzella; 08-31-2019 at 04:28 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
cheermom, SBinGA and bonnieblu03 like this post.
Old 08-17-2019, 08:35 AM   #2
Die Cut Diva

AWESOME!!!! And I have an airplane die that I hardly ever use. Now I can have it ready for NOV. Yea!
russnzella likes this post.
Old 08-22-2019, 08:13 AM   #3
Glitter Queen

Love, love, LOVE having a preview of what's coming in the next months! It is very helpful for planning, and as I go through my supplies, I can set things aside in preparation for the upcoming C4AC months. Thanks for giving us a sneak preview!
Becca
Old 08-23-2019, 05:14 AM   #4
Stazon Splitcoast

This is Wonderful!! I love knowing what's coming so I can plan what I want to make and what I need!! Thank you so much for doing this!!!