Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-24-2009, 11:06 PM   #1
Matboard Maniac

Default OK is it just me or does it kinda irk you to have your nice comment not get approved

by the persons blog that your visiting. I don't get it...
do you???
Has this happened to you????
Ugh! LOL! weird
Mandy
Old 06-25-2009, 12:02 AM   #2
Stazon Splitcoast

That's strange! I moderate all comments so that folks don't have to deal with those irritating captcha tests, and haven't had to disapprove one yet -- maybe it was a mistake and they clicked the wrong link without realizing it?

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:04 AM   #3
Pearl-ExPert

Did you get notified your comment wasn't approved? Or did you check back and not see it? And, has the blogger posted since you commented? Maybe she hasn't been online??
Old 06-25-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
Hardware Hotshot

Sometimes I get the email notification that someone left a comment, I click on publish, and then when I go to blogger for some reason, it comes up as unmoderated, as if I never told it to publish. Don't take it personally. I am sure it was either a human or computer error! Everyone I know LOVES nice comments!
Old 06-25-2009, 07:02 PM   #5
Matboard Maniac

it comes in my email that mail delivery failure and then it says: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: This is strange.. I figure it's a bummer that everyone wants a comment and I make one and then its says it failed. I have a hard time with computers, so maybe it is a simple button push that's the problem, like some of you have said. On my blog you can leave a comment without waiting for my approval or putting the code in the box, so I'm not sure what they see. Thank you though for letting me know that it may not be personal LOL! I didn't think anyone new me on here so why wouldn't they let me compliment them hehehe...
Thank You!!
Mandy
Old 06-26-2009, 05:36 AM   #6
Stampin' Fool

I don't think that message is from the blogger not approving. I have a friend that occasionally get this message from when I try to leave her a comment. I don't know why and she doesn't either. I have only had this happen with one other blog. Someone that knows a lot more than me might be able to give you a better answer.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:23 AM   #7
Die Cut Diva

Dont take it personal, strange things happen in blog land. No one would purposely delete a nice comment.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #8
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiyanne1View Post
it comes in my email that mail delivery failure and then it says: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: This is strange.. I figure it's a bummer that everyone wants a comment and I make one and then its says it failed. I have a hard time with computers, so maybe it is a simple button push that's the problem, like some of you have said. On my blog you can leave a comment without waiting for my approval or putting the code in the box, so I'm not sure what they see. Thank you though for letting me know that it may not be personal LOL! I didn't think anyone new me on here so why wouldn't they let me compliment them hehehe...
Thank You!!
Mandy

It's definitely not personal. That message is an automated message that goes out. I think your email server (hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc.) is down and cannot authenticate. It's not the Blog site you're visiting. And if it's not a notification and just simply that it's not showing, that means the blogger hasn't been logged-in and doesn't know there are comments to approve. HTH
Old 07-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #9
Pearl-ExPert

Could it be that you posted your comment twice, and that blogger is just rejecting the duplicate comment? I have my blog set to comment moderation - and sometimes people just don't read the message above the comment box that says it will take a moment for your comment to appear, as comments are being moderated. Just a thought.