Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-14-2008, 05:55 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default copyright and digital scrapbook kits

I want to design my own blog header thingie. I hear that people use digital scrapbook kits they buy or get free on the internet. I've found tons that I like, but after careful reading of the terms portion of the pages I'm not sure it's cool to use them for blogs.

Does anyone know of a digital scrapbook kit company that you can for SURE use on your blog for custom banners? It doesn't have to be a free kit one, the kits seem reasonable to me.

Thanks so much.

ps, if not how are you all making those? You are just all digital wonders who can make your own digital kits and all? I'm impressed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-15-2008, 05:38 AM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's me. I did hear from Jacque Larsen of The Lilypad digital site. That site has each designer handle the particulars of what all you can do with their designs. She said it is ok to use her designs for blog headers. For non commercial blogs with credit given of course. This link will take you right to her designs.

So if you were looking for one, that is a choice. I emailed a few other designers, I'll update as I know.

Oh! ShabbyShoppe has what they call "blogware" which are adorable predesigned blog header thingies. You stick on your own title and even insert photos! *how cute to put a photo of your best cards?* There are also "buttons" that it gives you, which makes my brain bleed. I think they can be used on your side bar? anyhow They are only $2.50, so that's an option. Here is a link to them. Also it's apparently ok to use the purchased kits from them to design your own header thingie. I'm really unsure about the free kits they offer under ShabbyPrincess, but maybe those too?

So that's what I've learned.

hugs,
e
Reply With Quote Likes