Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-14-2015, 10:28 AM   #3921
Mad Swapper

Arhhhhh SMOOCHY!!!! My week has been ' made'. Thank you Barb.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
barbaralynn likes this post.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:48 PM   #3922
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hi!

Kelly : ) Yes, we love Chris' now Fiance (finally) !!!! I know what you mean about getting 3 things that turn into 35......... And, about volunteering!

Kristi- hope you are having a blast with the SNS. Is it like a regular cutting machine where you can create a font and cut it etc...?

Maxine- I imagine you are out in the garden or spending time with the Grandkids.

Maggie- you are busy- the presentation really really sounds like lots of work! So, if you dig up plants, do you have to re-buy all of them??? I have to try the Milkweed next year and the butterflies- how fun! Great to get everything done while you have met your deductible......this time of year gets NUTS in my unit due to people having met deductibles- and I do not blame them.

Jeanette- welcome home! Hope you had a great time away : )

Barb- I want to go to a card class- have everything ready for me!

Lynn- it is so hard to learn all of the technical stuff that goes with the machines. But, if you are on FB, there are tons of 'support' groups and You Tube videos. I had a problem and wrote on the board and posted a pic, and of course, someone easily told me what I was doing wrong......

We are headed to Colorado Friday for a week. I may or may not be around to comment- we'll see how busy they keep us : )

Shelly
barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:42 AM   #3923
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Good Morning All--Have a Tremendous Thursday!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2015, 07:03 AM   #3924
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Friday! We truly have no plans this weekend, so it will be a fun one for sure! It will be cool and we are to have a freeze tonight and tomorrow night. It is to be warm again next week--close to 70! It must be fall in Wisconsin!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2015, 11:18 AM   #3925
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Kelly : ) Yes, we love Chris' now Fiance (finally) !!!! I know what you mean about getting 3 things that turn into 35......... And, about volunteering!

Kristi- hope you are having a blast with the SNS. Is it like a regular cutting machine where you can create a font and cut it etc...?

Maxine- I imagine you are out in the garden or spending time with the Grandkids.

Maggie- you are busy- the presentation really really sounds like lots of work! So, if you dig up plants, do you have to re-buy all of them??? I have to try the Milkweed next year and the butterflies- how fun! Great to get everything done while you have met your deductible......this time of year gets NUTS in my unit due to people having met deductibles- and I do not blame them.

Jeanette- welcome home! Hope you had a great time away : )

Barb- I want to go to a card class- have everything ready for me!

Lynn- it is so hard to learn all of the technical stuff that goes with the machines. But, if you are on FB, there are tons of 'support' groups and You Tube videos. I had a problem and wrote on the board and posted a pic, and of course, someone easily told me what I was doing wrong......

We are headed to Colorado Friday for a week. I may or may not be around to comment- we'll see how busy they keep us : )

Shelly
Yes Shelly, whatever I pull up has to be replanted. There are some that I don't like and don't want to keep them in the flower bed. I tried last Spring to get rid of the lantana that was growing but it still had some plants in there and they have grown and are taking over the front bed. I need those dug up and out of there. They are so intrusive.

Yes, I went to see my primary care doctor about a concern I had and he gave me a prescription. There was some question about it so I wasn't able to get it last night, but it's ready now so I'll get it after work. I have my dermatologist appointment on Monday. I still need a well-woman checkup and I'd like to see my eye doctor too. I think that would cover it all.

Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 10-16-2015, 11:20 AM   #3926
Quacker Stamper

I saw on another thread that Jeanette's DH's aunt passed away so they are getting ready to go back out of town for the funeral. She said she wasn't even all the way unpacked and laundry done, so I'm sure she is frantically trying to get that all done so they can leave.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:49 PM   #3927
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, very sad for Jeanette. We text nearly every day and I was so sad to hear the news - and Brock has been sick, so traveling will be extra precarious. I'm sure she will appreciate the prayer!

This weekend has been non stop! Squeezed in some coloring at my daughter's All-State judging - LOL! Got a look or two but hey, if I'm going to sit for 2 hours in one place, I better have markers, images and a coffee in my hands!

I have a wee favor to ask! if you have a few minutes to spare, I'd appreciate if you can pop over to my blog - it's just easier to have it all in one place than a bunch of threads! Which color image do you like better? I cannot decide - a prize pack is included for one randomly drawn winner that casts a vote as a thank you! It could be one of you!

Ds has a Science Fair project he needs supervision with - OH FUN! ~

Hugs!
DT:  The Project Bin
mschoener likes this post.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:38 AM   #3928
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

We are back home again... actually rushed home faster than we'd anticipated as Brock had gotten quite sick (DH feared he had developed pneumonia, which thankfully he had not!) so we rushed home to get him to the ER here. Lesson learned, we are copying the guardianship papers (as well as the medical release letter I have from DH in case I need to seek medical attention for Brock) and we will keep copies in all of our vehicles.

The good news is, the ER doctor said no pneumonia, bronchitis instead... as well as infected ears. He's on multiple meds now... and hopefully will be feeling better soon.

I'm so far behind that I'm not going to try to read and catch up (especially since I'll be gone ALL DAY tomorrow for a meeting and 2 days the end of the week to lead a conference, too), so please let me know if I missed anything important.

I'll just wave and......
Leave a trail of (((HUGS))) and Merriment

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 10-19-2015, 07:11 AM   #3929
SCS RAK Coordinator

I do hope you have a good one!

Old 10-19-2015, 11:04 AM   #3930
Mad Swapper

Oh Jeanette what a trip - hugs and prayers for you all.

I have been busy - gardens, grandkids and some card making . Will get some more studio time this morning. I hope.

I do keep up here even if don't comment much.

Waves and hugs from down under
Old 10-19-2015, 12:26 PM   #3931
Pearl-ExPert

Jeanette, so sorry to hear about your aunt. Hope Brock starts feeling better soon! I know how awful that mess is and how he feels.
Old 10-20-2015, 12:25 AM   #3932
Mad Swapper

Jeanette I do hope Brock recovers soon - bronchitis is the pits

I did get out to the studio today but not to stamp - it has been the repository for dead things e.g. toasters, printers etc for a while now, so we cleared them out and took them to the e-recycle place at the local Sheltered Workshop, a box of cotton stuff to a local garage, and tried to get some schtuff stored by the family taken to their place, but with no luck . Then I ended up sorting and re-organising other schtuff..... at least we can move in there a bit more freely now
Old 10-20-2015, 05:35 AM   #3933
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning. I had a stamp-a-stack Snow & Snowman Christmas cards class yesterday and Sarah played Christmas music--REALLY??!! We made 4 sets of three cute cards! Today I get to play all day in the stamp room--YAY for ME!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2015, 09:33 PM   #3934
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Hello to all.

We are enjoying our time in Colorado. My son has a raft that he does alot of whitewater rafting with, and took us out on Saturday for a trip. I think rafting is not all that safe and with my neck/back issues, I was surprised I wanted to go at all! But it was really fun, I did get thrown off my seat and fell back on my son, bottom landed on the floor of the raft, but it was OK- no lasting issue (thankfully). We went through a series of rapids and Sock-it-to-me was the one that threw me off. The company Chris raft guides for was there with two rafts, one had a gentleman fall off there, and the other had a lady (she looked 65-70 ish) wham her face on her husband's head, and broke her nose.

We have done fix it stuff at the house- and painted the main room in the guest house where we are staying. Prior owner did not give the place too much loving, so it needs a bit of this and that. I was thrilled that I found a couch with a roll away bed and a Chase for $150 on Craigslist here, and it is beautiful- nice enough to have in my house.....for the guest house, so the kids bought it and we have it all situated. Looks beautiful in here. One more day here-tomorrow, then heading home Thursday. Working Friday, have a dinner Friday note, working Saturday....looking forward to Sunday!

Jeanette- so sorry for your loss, and sorry Brock is ill- hope he takes his meds without a fuss and that he feels better soon!

Maxine- those Grandkids are keeping you busy, aren't they? You are so lucky to have them close by- I have such fond memories of visiting my Grandma!

Oh Barb, a stamping event with Christmas music sounds delightful actually! I hope you enjoyed your cards and had a great afternoon!

Maggie- hope the yardwork is done, and I saw, while briefly going on FB today that you got a new couch : )

OK- off to bed- I am working on getting thru blogs- Not very quickly, but hope to make it thru the list by tomorrow afternoon!

Waving hi to everyone else.

Hugs
Shelly
Old 10-21-2015, 05:13 AM   #3935
SCS RAK Coordinator

Sounds like a fun time Shelley--I love to visit Colorado and gaze at the mountains.....
Old 10-21-2015, 05:13 AM   #3936
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies--I have a service appointment for roomie's car this morning and then time to play this afternoon!

Have a Fantastic Day!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2015, 03:30 PM   #3937
Pearl-ExPert

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're having a fun and wonderful day!!!!!

Shelly, the rafting sounds like a lot of fun. A little scary too - but fun. Have a safe trip home. That's great about the couch! It's amazing what you can find on Craigslist.
Old 10-21-2015, 03:46 PM   #3938
SCS RAK Coordinator

Happy, Happy Birthday Maggie!!!!!
Old 10-21-2015, 03:47 PM   #3939
Mad Swapper

Happy Birthday to our wonderful Maggie

I saw the couch Maggie and it looks great Hope you are having, have had, a wonderful day.

A wet day here but not cold - and the gardens are already needing it, so it saves me watering again today. Next job in the garden will be to plant some more Sweet Peas - I bought some seedlings and discovered they were dwarf ones, so have got some seeds for the full sized variety.
Old 10-22-2015, 05:56 AM   #3940
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Crafty Ladies--Have a Tremendous Thursday!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2015, 08:11 AM   #3941
SCS RAK Coordinator

Ladies--I am posting for Jeanette to let you know that her son Brock was admitted to the hospital Tuesday as he has a rare bacterial pneumonia. He is getting better, but will probably be not be home for a few more days. Please keep Brock in your prayers and Jeanette and her hubby too as they have been at the hospital 24/7 and will continue until Brock comes home.

Thanks!!!!
Old 10-22-2015, 10:46 AM   #3942
Mad Swapper

Will do, they have been on my heart.
We are off to the eye clinic today.... DH has had problems after the past two visits so not sure what will happen today. . It's wet and its the start of a long weekend here so traffic will be heavy too... Fun, not!!
Old 10-22-2015, 11:19 AM   #3943
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Just popping in between kids and schools!

Maggie, a belated happy birthday here to you, though I did wish it on FB and love your new couch

Have been in touch with Jeanette daily so I did know about Brock, but share in group prayer and hoping he will be home soon!

Love to all
x0x0
Old 10-22-2015, 03:58 PM   #3944
Watercolor Wizard

sending hugs to jeanette and her family. kelly please tell her we send our love from hawaii too!!

playing catch up in everything... i've already written off this month as a complete wash lol.

hugs to everyone! talk to you later!!
Old 10-22-2015, 08:25 PM   #3945
Mad Swapper

DH's eye clinic appointment went well and they have changed the treatment slightly to avoid the irritation that one of the other meds was giving - so far so good and he is not in any great discomfort.!!

The roads were busy but everything was moving smoothly and there was only one driver that I would have called a 'temporary citizen' because of stupid driving

hugs and waves from down under
Old 10-23-2015, 05:46 AM   #3946
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--I am off for a fun day with my niece today. We are checking out some quilt stores in the area to get ready for the winter sewing time!
Old 10-23-2015, 07:20 AM   #3947
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Morning!

I have an update from Jeanette: Things are looking better and Brock in on the road to improvement! She thanks you for the prayers and keeping Brock in your thoughts (as well as her family) She is still at the hospital and they are going to keep him for a couple more days, but he Dr is optimistic about his recovery and seeing some progress in the right direction!

So keep those prayers coming - they are working!

I'm so far behind, haven't crafted in a week, haven't updated any social medias with anything crafty and we are heading into a crazy busy weekend, so it might be Monday or beyond before I get inky!

Blessings ♥
Old 10-23-2015, 09:15 AM   #3948
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
Just popping in between kids and schools!

Maggie, a belated happy birthday here to you, though I did wish it on FB and love your new couch

Have been in touch with Jeanette daily so I did know about Brock, but share in group prayer and hoping he will be home soon!

Love to all
x0x0
Thank you Kelly.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:18 AM   #3949
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
Happy Birthday to our wonderful Maggie

I saw the couch Maggie and it looks great Hope you are having, have had, a wonderful day.

A wet day here but not cold - and the gardens are already needing it, so it saves me watering again today. Next job in the garden will be to plant some more Sweet Peas - I bought some seedlings and discovered they were dwarf ones, so have got some seeds for the full sized variety.
Thank you Maxine. Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I was taken out to lunch 2 days by GF's at work. My boss has been out of town since Wednesday, so I'll get him to take us to lunch next week.

We're supposed to get rain starting today through the weekend. We really do need it, but I hope it doesn't wash out going to meet my DD and family to see Pan tonight and having dinner at their house on Sunday.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:19 AM   #3950
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post
Happy, Happy Birthday Maggie!!!!!
Thank you Barb and thank you for the pretty card. I love the die cut and your pretty design.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:21 AM   #3951
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlynnView Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're having a fun and wonderful day!!!!!

Shelly, the rafting sounds like a lot of fun. A little scary too - but fun. Have a safe trip home. That's great about the couch! It's amazing what you can find on Craigslist.
Thank you Lynn! It's been a good week except for having to sit home all day on Tuesday waiting for my couch. I was able to be productive though so I guess it turned out good.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:22 AM   #3952
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
Yes, very sad for Jeanette. We text nearly every day and I was so sad to hear the news - and Brock has been sick, so traveling will be extra precarious. I'm sure she will appreciate the prayer!

This weekend has been non stop! Squeezed in some coloring at my daughter's All-State judging - LOL! Got a look or two but hey, if I'm going to sit for 2 hours in one place, I better have markers, images and a coffee in my hands!

I have a wee favor to ask! if you have a few minutes to spare, I'd appreciate if you can pop over to my blog - it's just easier to have it all in one place than a bunch of threads! Which color image do you like better? I cannot decide - a prize pack is included for one randomly drawn winner that casts a vote as a thank you! It could be one of you!

Ds has a Science Fair project he needs supervision with - OH FUN! ~

Hugs!
Both images are very pretty, but I am partial to purple.
MiamiKel4 likes this post.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:24 AM   #3953
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post
Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

We are back home again... actually rushed home faster than we'd anticipated as Brock had gotten quite sick (DH feared he had developed pneumonia, which thankfully he had not!) so we rushed home to get him to the ER here. Lesson learned, we are copying the guardianship papers (as well as the medical release letter I have from DH in case I need to seek medical attention for Brock) and we will keep copies in all of our vehicles.

The good news is, the ER doctor said no pneumonia, bronchitis instead... as well as infected ears. He's on multiple meds now... and hopefully will be feeling better soon.

I'm so far behind that I'm not going to try to read and catch up (especially since I'll be gone ALL DAY tomorrow for a meeting and 2 days the end of the week to lead a conference, too), so please let me know if I missed anything important.

I'll just wave and......
Leave a trail of (((HUGS))) and Merriment
Sorry to hear that Brock is now in the hospital and does have pneumonia instead of bronchitis. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. How does he handle the whole hospital experience? I hate being in a hospital either as a visitor or as a patient. I'm also not a very good patient.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:26 AM   #3954
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Jeanette I do hope Brock recovers soon - bronchitis is the pits

I did get out to the studio today but not to stamp - it has been the repository for dead things e.g. toasters, printers etc for a while now, so we cleared them out and took them to the e-recycle place at the local Sheltered Workshop, a box of cotton stuff to a local garage, and tried to get some schtuff stored by the family taken to their place, but with no luck . Then I ended up sorting and re-organising other schtuff..... at least we can move in there a bit more freely now
So nice to be able to clear things out that are just taking up space and are not needed anymore.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:36 AM   #3955
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Hello to all.

We are enjoying our time in Colorado. My son has a raft that he does alot of whitewater rafting with, and took us out on Saturday for a trip. I think rafting is not all that safe and with my neck/back issues, I was surprised I wanted to go at all! But it was really fun, I did get thrown off my seat and fell back on my son, bottom landed on the floor of the raft, but it was OK- no lasting issue (thankfully). We went through a series of rapids and Sock-it-to-me was the one that threw me off. The company Chris raft guides for was there with two rafts, one had a gentleman fall off there, and the other had a lady (she looked 65-70 ish) wham her face on her husband's head, and broke her nose.

We have done fix it stuff at the house- and painted the main room in the guest house where we are staying. Prior owner did not give the place too much loving, so it needs a bit of this and that. I was thrilled that I found a couch with a roll away bed and a Chase for $150 on Craigslist here, and it is beautiful- nice enough to have in my house.....for the guest house, so the kids bought it and we have it all situated. Looks beautiful in here. One more day here-tomorrow, then heading home Thursday. Working Friday, have a dinner Friday note, working Saturday....looking forward to Sunday!

Jeanette- so sorry for your loss, and sorry Brock is ill- hope he takes his meds without a fuss and that he feels better soon!

Maxine- those Grandkids are keeping you busy, aren't they? You are so lucky to have them close by- I have such fond memories of visiting my Grandma!

Oh Barb, a stamping event with Christmas music sounds delightful actually! I hope you enjoyed your cards and had a great afternoon!

Maggie- hope the yardwork is done, and I saw, while briefly going on FB today that you got a new couch : )

OK- off to bed- I am working on getting thru blogs- Not very quickly, but hope to make it thru the list by tomorrow afternoon!

Waving hi to everyone else.

Hugs
Shelly
Oh my! What a rough trip. Sorry about the lady who got a broken nose. I don't think that's an activity I would want to try even though I can swim. Sounds like it could get a little dangerous.

What a score for those items on Craigs List. I've thought about posting some things on there, but then I hear about bad experiences using Craigs List so I don't do it.

Haven't gotten any yard work done here. I would maybe this week, but we're supposed to have rain, so it will probably wait until next Saturday. I need to get a hair trim. I was going to take the Halloween packages to my DGD's to mail tomorrow, but since I played hooky today I went and took them to the PO today. That frees up tomorrow morning.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:38 AM   #3956
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

DH's eye clinic appointment went well and they have changed the treatment slightly to avoid the irritation that one of the other meds was giving - so far so good and he is not in any great discomfort.!!

The roads were busy but everything was moving smoothly and there was only one driver that I would have called a 'temporary citizen' because of stupid driving

hugs and waves from down under
Glad to hear that DH had a good appointment and they are changing his meds for the better.

We have a lot of those "temporary citizens" here in H Town!
Old 10-23-2015, 09:41 AM   #3957
Quacker Stamper

I've been able to get a bit crafty lately although I did completely forget to go to a ladies' activity at church last night. I really meant to go, but it just slipped my mind. Maybe I was intended to stay home. They were decorating pumpkins (not carving them) and I really wanted to do one, but the lady in charge is going to bring mine to me on Sunday.

I'm playing hooky from work today. Just because I could. My DD invited me to go with them to see Pan tonight. I hope the weather stays good so I can go. I'll be meeting them at the theater which is at least a 30 minute drive. I may miss having dinner with them on Sunday. We're supposed to get heavy rain starting on Saturday afternoon. And the young man was supposed to come tomorrow to wash my windows. I'm thinking that I may put that off for a week so they don't get rained on right after he washes them.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:24 PM   #3958
Insane Embellisher

I'm sorry to be MIA so much. Work has been so busy since getting back at the beginning of the month...scary to think it's almost over now! This week in particular has been quite hard. Mike's car kicked the bucket on Tuesday on his way to work. Grateful he was not on the highway when it happened. The engine is shot and not worth repairing since the car has 185k miles on it. He currently has a rental and is shopping around for another car. He got approved for a small loan so at least our savings won't take a big hit like we were thinking it would. This will be his third car in 5 years so let's hope he can get something that will last a little longer! He commutes almost 50 miles round trip daily so he puts a lot of wear & tear on a car, unfortunately we just can't afford something much newer with lower miles

Two of my mom's older sisters are not doing well. One has hospice care at home. We knew she had health problems but the extent was unknown and I guess exacerbated quickly in the last week. Another aunt is having swelling issues and the doctors don't know if it's her lungs or her heart. She's not in any condition to coming down from NY to see their sister right now, at least it doesn't sound like it. My mom isn't dealing well with the news and is not being very helpful to my cousin who could use the support. My cousin lost her father last year and it's almost 4 years since her sister passed away from Crohn's complications. My aunt here lives with her granddaughter (the daughter of the cousin that passed), so I know she has to be beside herself right now

A few weeks ago I extended an invitation to one of my stepsisters and her family to come for lunch on Sunday to check out our new deck. We didn't get a chance to finish it before it started to get cooler and I didn't want to wait until the spring. We may end up eating inside if it's too cool so I have to clean the main floor just in case.

I'm on vacation the third week of November and I can't wait. It's going to be a crafty staycation. Let's hope I can make it til then without going too crazy!

Hugs to all!
Old 10-24-2015, 07:22 PM   #3959
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello!

Hello to all!
Prayers for Brock and family being said!

Will be MIA this weekend again- trying to catch up from being away- working this weekend too.

We were home for about an hour from Colorado and got a hysterical call from Stephi. She was out in the country in Iowa and was going at a high rate of speed.....and swerved to avoid 2 deer in the road and went off the highway and the car flipped over completely- landed on wheels, but the towing guy said it is totaled. She had her seat belt on, and just has whiplash..... Prayers of Thanksgiving- could have been really bad........ I will work on getting her in to an ortho MD on Monday so we can get her into Physical Therapy for that neck...and we may have to look for another car, we'll see......

I wanted to run out there, but she was 5 hours away and it was almost 10PM...... SO, I wanted to go tomorrow, and she said NO!!! She has alot to do, and I am not sure the muscle relaxants will allow her to do that...... Maybe next week one day.

Count your blessings instead of sheep ladies!!! I know I have the past couple of days : )

Waving hello to all and sending Hugs!

Shelly
Old 10-24-2015, 07:59 PM   #3960
Mad Swapper

Oh Shelly how scary for Stephi - and you!! Not the news you want at 10:00 p.m.!!

Kristie I hope life slows down for you a bit soon - sounds as though you really are under pressure at the moment!

Kelly I love to see you popping in from time to time - take care with all that driving, and I hope the kiddos are all well now.

I collected a migraine yesterday morning - not bad, but it was a nuisance all day. Went out to the studio in the afternoon and if I did something once I ended up doing it four times - so frustrating. Never mind, this afternoon was a ball and well and truly made up for it Thankfully.

Maggie I loved all your replies - I am glad you were feted by work for your birthday. Hope your weekend has worked out for you.

Praying for Jeanette and family, and Darlene and Amanda, and Lynn.

Hugs and waves from down under to you all