Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-13-2014, 06:37 AM   #241
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
Done - I have just made a pair of pyjamas for Master nearly 4 yr old (DGS) - cut out and stitched up in an afternoon - only one tiny unpick

Hopefully I will get into the studio tomorrow afternoon and get some cards made before DD arrives for the funeral in Monday - then next week I will have to get about 5 done ready for my customer's May birthdays, as from Easter until May 3rd we will be being invaded by family
PJ's are cute. Went by your blog to check them out and left some comments. Sounds like a busy week coming up. I printed off some images that I need for DT's coming up. Now just to figure out what I'm going to do with them so I can get them colored.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-13-2014, 06:42 AM   #242
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Hello ladies! I have three days down, 2 to go, then off 5 days.... We had a beautiful day today- in the 70's today, so after work, we went to church then sat on the porch and had a beer : ) Tomorrow it is supposed to be colder and we are expecting LOTS of rain....they say April showers.....

Kelly- AWESOME for your daughter. Uggg- sorry about the truck!

Maggie- the quiche was terrific! One, I added Kale, mushrooms, cheddar cheese and a sour cream/egg mix- found it on Pintrest, and the 2nd- I used kale, mushrooms, garlic, and tomato, then cream and eggs (traditional) with 1/2 cheddar and 1/2 mozzerella...mmmmmm Prob not on weight watchers or your diet.

Maxine- you have been getting lots of rain! Hoping you get it all done before the daughter arrives- and how fun to stitch up some cute PJ's for the kids. Nothing more to make them feel special!

Kristi- we are Cubs Fans. One of my brothers lives in the Boston area- when he got married, we made a balloon man and put on a Yankee jersey and put him in one of the chairs at a table- OK- that did not go over well at all with the Red Sox fans....they were not happy.....

Nancy- we have those sales here- at a couple of different stores. How fun- I love shopping for treasures : ) It is so hard for me to get rid of some of my stamps- I may 'need' them in years to come.....hahahaha
I used to get into image swaps- until people started discussions about whether or not it was really stealing (Mo Manning)... I found I did not use a ton of the images anyway, so stopped that.....

Lynn- so wild about the tomatoes- do you pick and can any of the veg's/tomatoes?

Waving hello to all

Shelly
We're supposed to get rain today. I really hope we get a good shower to water my new plants I put in yesterday. It's cloudy this morning, but there's a cool breeze blowing. Feels so good outside.

Your Quiches sound very yummy. Actually almost anything is on my diet as long as it fits in my 1200 calories each day. I bet a very small sliver would be okay.

Oh, I so remember those discussions and actually had an e-mail from Mo about her angel policy.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:46 AM   #243
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by NancyK.View Post
Good morning everyone!!

Yesterday's crafters yard sale went well. There were about 15 of us selling stuff (mostly scrapbooking stuff). I sold $85 worth of my stuff and avoided the temptation to look at what the other ladies were selling. I have my eyes on some of the new Penny Black images......

We have a bunch of bird feeders and houses in our backyard and this time of year we see many different types of birds as they migrate north. This morning we saw a few Indigo Buntings - they only hang around here for a few days then move on but they are probably the prettiest birds I've ever seen. Wish they were here year round!

Kristie - most of my family are Red Sox fans but somehow I ended up a Mets fan (we can both hate the Yankees!) And the Mets are already in last place with no hope to improve.......My husband is a Cardinals fan so he will have a more enjoyable season than me!

I hope everyones weekend is going well - the weather here is wonderful - warm and no humidity!!
Congrats on your sales Kelly and on your restraint from looking around at others' stuff.

I have a bird feeder, a squirrel feeder (that the birds also use) and hummingbird feeders. I don't have a bird house since I have too many kitties outside that would be detrimental to their safety. My DD has one and she gets babies every year. She loves seeing the little ones grow up.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:20 AM   #244
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hey girls!! Thought I'd stop in and say hi since i'm home! LOL! We just got in from a 4.5 mile bike ride (dd17, ds and I) and my bike seat is so messed up - I probably won't be able to sit properly or walk upright for the next 3 days ,LOL!!! I didn't realize it until we were half way gone from home

Maggie, I had to crack up at the bird feeders - yes, with your love of cats, I would image your house would not be the best place for bird feeders!

Maxine, you are such a good gma!! I am super tickled to hear you are making jammies for Master My mom made most of our clothes growing up. Then again, we were so close to poor, it was almost a necessity but no complaints at all - she was amazingly talented and with a bolt of fabric could make little sundresses with hats, shorts and shirts and more

Starting tomorrow is the rat race again - dd's truck engine has been dropped and is in 1,000 pieces on the floor at Ford! Should be a few more days so I'm enjoying being LAZY today!!!! I have a ton of cards to make and just cannot get into it. I honestly think if I were not on DTs, I would give up this craft. It is just too hard to focus and as busy as I am, get into the Cabana to make anything Sad, but I think crafting has it's seasons - right now, mine is too busy. or is it just me????

We're putting some burgers on the grill tonight and I'm making homefries. Salad for me! I'd love some of Shelly's quiche to go with!!!!! YUM!!!!

Hugs for all!
x0x0
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 04-13-2014, 12:00 PM   #245
Pearl-ExPert

Maggie, I don't think the bird houses would be such a great idea with all the cats either! LOL! It'd keep them entertained though.

Shelly, you'll make that next two days so you can have some time off! Yea for time off I know.

Yes, I can a TON of stuff every year. We didn't plant last year due to the drought so I have to make up for it this year I'm afraid. We just got though using the last of the green beans and stewed tomatoes several weeks ago. I usually can all that I can get. Think last time (year before last) I canned 50 something jars of stewed tomatoes and about the same number of hot sauce. Also canned 70 something cans of green beans. So much work but it's all good. Also do pickles from the cucumbers. Don't even remember how many of those I did but they're ice box type dills so once I get them done they have to be refrigerated. We have an extra refrigerator that mainly holds those. Of course the kids come though and scam them anytime they can though! LOL!

Nancy, that's great about the money you made at the craft sale! Plus I know it was fun just having everyone get together to do that. I love the Penny Black stamps so can see why you'd want to buy more of those.

Kelly, you made my whole body ache talking about a four and a half mile bike ride! Mercy! LOL! Now, if I was on a motor bike of some kind, could probably do that!
Old 04-13-2014, 09:23 PM   #246
Mad Swapper

Congratulations to Shelly who has gained a 'spotlight pick' over at Sweet Stampin'.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:48 AM   #247
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
Congratulations to Shelly who has gained a 'spotlight pick' over at Sweet Stampin'.
Woo hoo!!! Way to go Shelly!!!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Old 04-14-2014, 04:02 AM   #248
Gabfest Goddess

Morning, Happy Monday.

Belated welcome to Nancy! The last few months I've been sparse here, but hoping to change all that and have more contact with my friends here!

Looks like I need to seriously update my blog roll...will get right on that issue this morning.

I'm jealous of everyone planting & gardening already. Still to unpredictable up here...but we are to have a really warm one today - mid 70's!! Wish that my neighbor's cats didn't adopt my yard so that I could put my birds out on the deck. Now I can't leave my birds out there unless I am right there with them.

Well, it's time to hit the shower and get ready for the office. Catch you all later!

Old 04-14-2014, 04:38 AM   #249
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Is that how some of you feel?

Woo Hoo! Congratulations, Shelly!

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 04-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #251
Quacker Stamper

Lynn!

Hope you're having a good day!

We're getting stormy weather right now. I don't think it's going to quit any time soon.
Old 04-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #252
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
Hey girls!! Thought I'd stop in and say hi since i'm home! LOL! We just got in from a 4.5 mile bike ride (dd17, ds and I) and my bike seat is so messed up - I probably won't be able to sit properly or walk upright for the next 3 days ,LOL!!! I didn't realize it until we were half way gone from home

Maggie, I had to crack up at the bird feeders - yes, with your love of cats, I would image your house would not be the best place for bird feeders!

Maxine, you are such a good gma!! I am super tickled to hear you are making jammies for Master My mom made most of our clothes growing up. Then again, we were so close to poor, it was almost a necessity but no complaints at all - she was amazingly talented and with a bolt of fabric could make little sundresses with hats, shorts and shirts and more

Starting tomorrow is the rat race again - dd's truck engine has been dropped and is in 1,000 pieces on the floor at Ford! Should be a few more days so I'm enjoying being LAZY today!!!! I have a ton of cards to make and just cannot get into it. I honestly think if I were not on DTs, I would give up this craft. It is just too hard to focus and as busy as I am, get into the Cabana to make anything Sad, but I think crafting has it's seasons - right now, mine is too busy. or is it just me????

We're putting some burgers on the grill tonight and I'm making homefries. Salad for me! I'd love some of Shelly's quiche to go with!!!!! YUM!!!!

Hugs for all!
x0x0
My mom sewed for my sis and I and taught us all she knew. My sis did much better at learning than I did. I sewed some for my kids, but not so well as my mom or my sis.

Ooops, sorry about your bike seat and your own seat. HOpe it's not too bad today.

I do have a bird feeder and squirrel feeder, but no bird house. I'd love to have tiny little ones flying around, but they would be easy prey for these hunters.

Sorry about the busy life, but I know how it goes. There are seasons for things but some people also can't function unless they are too busy. Hope things will slow down for you once you get DD's truck back. I guess you guys decided to repair instead of replace.
Old 04-14-2014, 12:31 PM   #253
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvcardmakingView Post
Morning, Happy Monday.

Belated welcome to Nancy! The last few months I've been sparse here, but hoping to change all that and have more contact with my friends here!

Looks like I need to seriously update my blog roll...will get right on that issue this morning.

I'm jealous of everyone planting & gardening already. Still to unpredictable up here...but we are to have a really warm one today - mid 70's!! Wish that my neighbor's cats didn't adopt my yard so that I could put my birds out on the deck. Now I can't leave my birds out there unless I am right there with them.

Well, it's time to hit the shower and get ready for the office. Catch you all later!
We all thought it was safe to plant and garden too down here, but now we're to have cold weather again and some places into the 30's. I think at my house it might be in the low 40's so my plants hopefully will be okay tonight.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:13 PM   #254
Gabfest Goddess

Maggie: your ADORABLE card came on Saturday!!! Thank you so much. It's really pretty. It's up on the mantle next to your winter one. Now I have one for winter and one for Spring!

Have to get my rear in gear and get one out to you too (think I may owe Shelly one as well...double checking that)

mschoener likes this post.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:50 PM   #255
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvcardmakingView Post
Maggie: your ADORABLE card came on Saturday!!! Thank you so much. It's really pretty. It's up on the mantle next to your winter one. Now I have one for winter and one for Spring!

Have to get my rear in gear and get one out to you too (think I may owe Shelly one as well...double checking that)
So glad that it arrived. I'm the "better late than never" crafter!
Old 04-14-2014, 07:45 PM   #256
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks for the birthday wishes Maggie! It was a pretty good day. Yesterday Jim took me out to eat and it wasn't Whataburger!!! LOL! Today we got almost an inch of rain. WooHoo. Haven't seen rain of any kind for several months so that was very nice. Suppose to get cooler here too tonight - in the 30's. We're going to be very unhappy campers if it freezes our garden! No way to cover all the tomatoes, etc. so this isn't good at all. This kind of weather is very unusual for us this time of year. I'm sure it'll be back in the 90's before we know it though.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Old 04-14-2014, 07:56 PM   #257
Mad Swapper

Oh Lynn I can hear you anguish re the weather and the plants - we have that problem here too often for my liking - to be still picking tomatoes at this time of the year is almost unheard of, due to frosts - in fact we have had frosts in December!!

Happy Birthday
from down under too
Old 04-14-2014, 08:56 PM   #258
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Birthday Lynn!!! I hope you had a fab day- do tell us where Jim took you for dinner! Hope your plants do well despite the weather- your flowers too Maggie!

We had almost 70 degrees yesterday, and today- it is snowing! It is really coming down too! I think we will have 2" by the time it is all done. Big wet flakes. We went out to eat after I got off work- we were tempted to make a snowman, but knew it would prob melt pretty quickly, so resisted..... Oh that Mother Nature- funny one- hahaha : )

Did anyone want to take over the monthly 1-4-1 card assignments that Paige had been doing??? (please)

TOTW (Topic of the Week) Name the three crafting supplies you would want if you were deserted on a warm desert island- assuming you have all of the paper and a paper cutter...... (LOL)

Have a great day
Shelly
Old 04-14-2014, 09:21 PM   #259
Mad Swapper

Hmmm - Shelly I would need adhesive too, as a basic, and my wants would be bling by the bucketful, all my dies, embossing folders and cuttlebug, (that's only one item, y'know), and watercolours. Not that I can draw, but stamps seems too limiting for such a situation
Old 04-15-2014, 05:06 AM   #260

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Oh dear me. I missed it. Lynn, I am so sorry I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday. Here is what I would have said...

The three things I'd want............ Adhesive, embellishments galore (is that cheating???), and my Copics! Oh, wait! you didn't mention stamps/images. EEK! What good will my Copics do me??? I can't even draw a stick figure. Okay, that settles it. I'm taking a u-haul trailer with me when I get stranded on that deserted island, because I can't survive with only three things.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-15-2014, 06:01 AM   #261
Pearl-ExPert

Happy Birthday Lynn!!

Well - it looks like it is crazy weather everywhere! We had a heck of a storm last night. Thunder, lightning and about 6 inches of rain. It was in the 70's yesterday but tonight it will be in the 30's....IN FLORIDA!!!! Yikes - now I have to cover my small vegetable garden. Never thought it would get down that low in mid April....

Ok - 3 things I would want....watercolors, scissors and adhesive!

"I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter"
Old 04-15-2014, 06:05 AM   #262

Yikes! Nancy, that seems very cold for Florida.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-15-2014, 07:28 AM   #263
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Happy Tuesday and Tax Day!

We got snow yesterday and overnight--AND it is still on the ground! Temps are only to be in the 30's today, but the sun is out!

I got two sets of swap cards done yesterday and plan to get some DT cards created today. I hope you too have a crafty day!

Three things I would want--in addition to the unlimited cardstock and stamps/images that are available--my Copics, my Big Shot and Score Pal. Might need some adhesive, but I am sure someone else on my island would share theirs! And, Jeanette would share her embellishments as I KNOW she has more than enough for one person!
Old 04-15-2014, 07:30 AM   #264

Oh good idea, Barb.... let's all organize. If we each bring three different things, and SHARE, then we'll all have everything we need.

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:33 AM   #265
SCS RAK Coordinator

Are you sure you will share Jeanette?
Old 04-15-2014, 07:35 AM   #266

pfft!

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn likes this post.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:36 AM   #267
SCS RAK Coordinator

well--you never share prizes!
Old 04-15-2014, 09:52 AM   #268
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlynnView Post
Thanks for the birthday wishes Maggie! It was a pretty good day. Yesterday Jim took me out to eat and it wasn't Whataburger!!! LOL! Today we got almost an inch of rain. WooHoo. Haven't seen rain of any kind for several months so that was very nice. Suppose to get cooler here too tonight - in the 30's. We're going to be very unhappy campers if it freezes our garden! No way to cover all the tomatoes, etc. so this isn't good at all. This kind of weather is very unusual for us this time of year. I'm sure it'll be back in the 90's before we know it though.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Oh, I hope all your plants weathered the storm! I was glad to get it on all my new plants and flowers. It helps set them in the ground. Yes, I think this kind of weather is very unusual for most places at this time of the year. It's supposed to be sunny and nice - SPRING!
Old 04-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #269
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We went out to eat at a steak house on Sunday since most all the decent restaurants around here are closed on Monday. Small town! LOL! It was nice and for once I couldn't even eat it all. Usually I can scarff it down pretty good!

Three things.....um......I'd want the computer so I could get digi images to use and also keep up with all of y'all. Then I'd have to have paper and I think I'd take my Prisma pencils Would love to take the Copics I suppose but they run out of ink. I could use the pencils so much longer and just take a handy pocket knife (which I'd have on me anyway) to sharpen them. Yep.......computer, paper and Prismas. Maybe I could make some adhesive out of one of the native plants and I could cut the paper with my pocket knife..........Um.......this isn't sounded like a ton of fun - so let's all just get a good looking hunk to go with us and not worry about crafting!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Old 04-15-2014, 04:17 PM   #270
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh dear me, I haven't been online and missed a very special day! Forgive me! But the wishes are heartfelt none the less

happy Birthday, dear Lynn!!

Xoxo
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 04-15-2014, 04:48 PM   #271
Insane Embellisher

Shelly - That is too funny about the Yankee shirt at the Boston wedding!
Nancy - I'm sorry about the Mets! One of my good friends is a Mets fan too and has lost hope for this season.
Lynn - Belated Happy Birthday!!

Three things I would take with me to the island: Glossy accents to use as an adhesive & to embellish, stamped images and my copics.

The game was really good on Sunday night. We had great seats, the only bummer is my team lost but that means my husband was happy. Now we've each seen our teams play each other in their home stadiums and win. It was a long day though so I don't know I would do another bus trip. We left our house at 1:00 pm to get to the bus by 3:00 (had to run errands) and then we didn't get home until 2:30 am yesterday. It's a very good thing we decided to take the day off in advance!
Old 04-15-2014, 06:09 PM   #272

hmmmmmmm... I'm wondering what good those digi images on Lynn's computer are going to do her since she didn't say she's taking a printer.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-15-2014, 06:14 PM   #273
Pearl-ExPert

Darn! I forgot all about the printer!!! LOL! Ok, if I leave the computer connected to the printer does that work and count as one? Figured that would just be easier than trying to pick out one stamp to take - or three stamps and nothing else!
Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:21 PM   #274
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Happy Birthday Lynn!!! I hope you had a fab day- do tell us where Jim took you for dinner! Hope your plants do well despite the weather- your flowers too Maggie!

We had almost 70 degrees yesterday, and today- it is snowing! It is really coming down too! I think we will have 2" by the time it is all done. Big wet flakes. We went out to eat after I got off work- we were tempted to make a snowman, but knew it would prob melt pretty quickly, so resisted..... Oh that Mother Nature- funny one- hahaha : )

Did anyone want to take over the monthly 1-4-1 card assignments that Paige had been doing??? (please)

TOTW (Topic of the Week) Name the three crafting supplies you would want if you were deserted on a warm desert island- assuming you have all of the paper and a paper cutter...... (LOL)

Have a great day
Shelly
Copics, adhesive, printer.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:23 PM   #275

LOL! Sooooooo either Maggie is going to team up with Lynn and use Lynn's computer, or her printer will do her no good at all.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-15-2014, 06:23 PM   #276
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by NancyK.View Post
Happy Birthday Lynn!!

Well - it looks like it is crazy weather everywhere! We had a heck of a storm last night. Thunder, lightning and about 6 inches of rain. It was in the 70's yesterday but tonight it will be in the 30's....IN FLORIDA!!!! Yikes - now I have to cover my small vegetable garden. Never thought it would get down that low in mid April....

Ok - 3 things I would want....watercolors, scissors and adhesive!
It is crazy. We'll be 40 tonight. All my plants have survived nicely. I hope your veggie garden will be okay. I heard Florida got a deluge today.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:25 PM   #277
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We went out to eat at a steak house on Sunday since most all the decent restaurants around here are closed on Monday. Small town! LOL! It was nice and for once I couldn't even eat it all. Usually I can scarff it down pretty good!

Three things.....um......I'd want the computer so I could get digi images to use and also keep up with all of y'all. Then I'd have to have paper and I think I'd take my Prisma pencils Would love to take the Copics I suppose but they run out of ink. I could use the pencils so much longer and just take a handy pocket knife (which I'd have on me anyway) to sharpen them. Yep.......computer, paper and Prismas. Maybe I could make some adhesive out of one of the native plants and I could cut the paper with my pocket knife..........Um.......this isn't sounded like a ton of fun - so let's all just get a good looking hunk to go with us and not worry about crafting!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Yum. Oh, that's funny that the restaurants are closed on Monday.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:26 PM   #278
Pearl-ExPert

Now, wait a minute Maggie...........what good is the printer going to do you without the computer! Right, Jeanette!!! LOL! I said I was taking the computer and Jeanette pointed out I'd need the printer too. Let's just go to the same island and you bring the printer and I'll bring the computer! YES!

Thanks again to all for the birthday wishes. At this age I'm just glad I'm still having a birthday.

Kristie, I just saw your pictures of the game on your blog. FUN! There's something about being at a baseball game and the stadium, crowds, players that's just breath taking! Great pictures too.
Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:26 PM   #279
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksmile1978View Post
Shelly - That is too funny about the Yankee shirt at the Boston wedding!
Nancy - I'm sorry about the Mets! One of my good friends is a Mets fan too and has lost hope for this season.
Lynn - Belated Happy Birthday!!

Three things I would take with me to the island: Glossy accents to use as an adhesive & to embellish, stamped images and my copics.

The game was really good on Sunday night. We had great seats, the only bummer is my team lost but that means my husband was happy. Now we've each seen our teams play each other in their home stadiums and win. It was a long day though so I don't know I would do another bus trip. We left our house at 1:00 pm to get to the bus by 3:00 (had to run errands) and then we didn't get home until 2:30 am yesterday. It's a very good thing we decided to take the day off in advance!
Glad you had a fun time. That was a long trip home.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:27 PM   #280
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Now, wait a minute Maggie...........what good is the printer going to do you without the computer! Right, Jeanette!!! LOL! I said I was taking the computer and Jeanette pointed out I'd need the printer too. Let's just go to the same island and you bring the printer and I'll bring the computer! YES!

Thanks again to all for the birthday wishes. At this age I'm just glad I'm still having a birthday.

Kristie, I just saw your pictures of the game on your blog. FUN! There's something about being at a baseball game and the stadium, crowds, players that's just breath taking! Great pictures too.
I think that's the plan. Like Barb said, we all need to coordinate what each of us is taking so we'll have everything we need.
barbaralynn likes this post.