Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-25-2014, 08:50 AM   #1121
Quacker Stamper

Update on Maggie Mae. I did hear back from the vet yesterday and her blood tests for various viruses came back negative. That was a big relief. It did show that she "could" have some sort of parasite which we have no idea how she could have gotten since she has always been an indoor cat. The only time that she's been outside was when she was first born for about 4 weeks. Then she went to my GF's house where she took care of her inside until she was ready for a forever home. I did take her for a weekend to the local animal shelter to see if we could find her a home, but didn't and so I brought her home and kept her. She's on antibiotics now taking 1 capsule a day with a chaser of water given from a big syringe. Fun and games at my house!
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-25-2014, 10:56 AM   #1122
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Maggie, I've said it before but it bears repeating, there is a special place in heaven waiting for you, sweet kitty mama They are so blessed to have you so doting and caring and diligently caring over them all! I'm glad to hear Maggie Mae is going to be okay and on the meds she needs - now you have me wanting to sing some Rod Stewart, LOL!!

Hugs!
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 07-25-2014, 11:25 AM   #1123
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
Maggie, I've said it before but it bears repeating, there is a special place in heaven waiting for you, sweet kitty mama They are so blessed to have you so doting and caring and diligently caring over them all! I'm glad to hear Maggie Mae is going to be okay and on the meds she needs - now you have me wanting to sing some Rod Stewart, LOL!!

Hugs!
LOL~! You're too kind, but yes, I love my furry babies.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:41 PM   #1124
Pearl-ExPert

Popping in! Hope Maggie Mae is doing better on the meds now Maggie. Kelly is right....you are very special!
Jeanette - glad you're back - and now you're leaving again? Don't you love the summer time!
Maxine - how's your husbands eye coming along.
Barb - sounds like a busy time for you right now too but know you're having fun
Kristie - I still can't figure out how you keep your mojo so alive all the time! Some of that needs to rub off on me.
Darlene - guess the wedding business is in full swing now - Oops.....there I go with "full swing" and am not even talking about the w-house! LOL!
Everyone else........staying busy I'm sure. Kelly you're enjoying the beach I know!

Ran into the city for about 20 minutes today to find ribbon. I have to make FIFTY bridal invitations for my sister in law and going a little nuts with that right now. Be glad when they're all said and done!

Hope everyone is staying cool this summer - and Maxine, hope you're staying warm!
luvcardmaking likes this post.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:33 PM   #1125
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hi

Hope you are all having a good weekend : )

I am out of town for the weekend- visiting my parents in Ky- will be home Mon night and working Tuesday- so see you back next Wednesday!

Shelly
mschoener and luvcardmaking like this post.
Old 07-26-2014, 02:13 PM   #1126
Mad Swapper

Safe travels Shelly!!

Lynn - 50 invites - that's a lot of repetition.

Maggie, good to hear your kitty is improving.

Have a great busy weekend Barb.

Darlene I pray all goes well with the wedding and that you have time to enjoy yourself.

Kristie it was good to see you pop in here.

Sunday morning here is a black frost - frost followed with fog - it is starting to lift though and we are supposed to get another sunny day.

DH's eye is healing well with no complications - lots of drops still, but all for the good . My RSI is being a pain so I am not doing much at the moment - trying a wee bit of zentangling. Bit of a challenge to my rather 'ordered' brain.

Kelly I hope you are well on the mend now!! Slow down my friend .
Old 07-26-2014, 05:28 PM   #1127
Insane Embellisher

Shelly, enjoy your weekend away!

Lynn, I try hard to keep crafty but when I miss a day or two, it's too easy to forget about it altogether. Good luck making the 50 invites. The repetition would drive me nuts lol. I swore after making my sister's baby shower invites and thank you cards 2 years ago, that I wouldn't be doing any big projects like that again.

Maxine, glad your hubby is doing well. I hope you feel up to doing more soon.

Darlene, hope the wedding went off without a hitch!

I spent the day cleaning in our spare room. Unpacking and purging stuff I moved here when we bought the house 5 years ago. I shouldn't have put it off for so long but it has made it easier to get rid of some stuff! I also went through all the mail that's been stacking up. I've been slacking on a lot of stuff around here. I think I may declare tomorrow a crafty day.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:37 AM   #1128
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Good Morning from Palm Springs. It was quite a trip---literally and figuratively, getting here, so here is a recap................. The golf outing on Friday was great--in fact, we tied for first place! We got home around 11 Friday night. I had a voice mail on my cell Saturday morning that our connecting flight from Phoenix to Palm Springs was canceled. I called and was on hold for close to a half hour—then I picked up our landline and called from there. They picked up within a minute or two and our only option was to leave Milwaukee at 11:40 and go through Chicago, then Phoenix to Palm Springs. We would have to leave the house in one hour, at 10:00, instead of the 3:00 that we planned. Roomie was not packed, but I did have my clothes set aside. Our friends from Colorado were flying out of Chicago at 4:00 (I even asked the agent if there was a flight around that time from there, but nothing). They rearranged their rental car—with baggage and two golf bags, to fit our stuff and they dropped us off at Milwaukee airport, since they were going past and we would not need to leave a car there for 8 days. So—rushing for one hour, watering all flowers and vegetables while showing roomie’s sister what to do as she will do it while we are done (And she has memory issues, so that takes a bit of time to explain and diagram and explain again! I am checking off the list of things to remember to do—I always make that reminder list and we were off…………….. Yes, a bit frazzled, but on our way to the airport, our checked bag jammed in the trunk with our backpack and carryon between us in the back seat. A two plus hour layover in both Chicago and Phoenix and we arrived in Palm Springs about 7:30. We took a shuttle to the Renaissance Hotel to find out we were at the wrong one and our resort was a half hour, $60 taxi ride, away! We finally checked in and we have a gorgeous corner room with windows on two sides, views of the mountains from one and the golf course and pool from the other. Ahhhhh—we are set! And, it is only going to be 108-110 all week, with a low of 82 or so every night. It was just 90 at 1:00 last night! Dry Heat they Say!

Sorry to bore you, but that has been my past 24 some hours………………………

I hope you have a great Sunday and a wonderful start to a new week!
Old 07-27-2014, 06:28 PM   #1129
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlynnView Post
Popping in! Hope Maggie Mae is doing better on the meds now Maggie. Kelly is right....you are very special!
Jeanette - glad you're back - and now you're leaving again? Don't you love the summer time!
Maxine - how's your husbands eye coming along.
Barb - sounds like a busy time for you right now too but know you're having fun
Kristie - I still can't figure out how you keep your mojo so alive all the time! Some of that needs to rub off on me.
Darlene - guess the wedding business is in full swing now - Oops.....there I go with "full swing" and am not even talking about the w-house! LOL!
Everyone else........staying busy I'm sure. Kelly you're enjoying the beach I know!

Ran into the city for about 20 minutes today to find ribbon. I have to make FIFTY bridal invitations for my sister in law and going a little nuts with that right now. Be glad when they're all said and done!

Hope everyone is staying cool this summer - and Maxine, hope you're staying warm!
She seems to be doing okay, but she never did act sick anyway. Go figure. Someone did spit up on the throw on my bed today. NOt sure who that was, but it was only a little bit. Could have been her or one of the other ones. I think she's just stressed from me bothering her all the time to put drops in her eye and trying to get that capsule down her throat. It's really hard with just one person and only 2 hands. Thanks for asking.

I guess we know what you're doing these days. When is the wedding? We have a new Joann's close to me and they have a fabulous selection of ribbons and laces. I had to really control myself the last time I was in there.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:30 PM   #1130
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Hope you are all having a good weekend : )

I am out of town for the weekend- visiting my parents in Ky- will be home Mon night and working Tuesday- so see you back next Wednesday!

Shelly
Hope you have a good trip and safe journey home.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:33 PM   #1131
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
Safe travels Shelly!!

Lynn - 50 invites - that's a lot of repetition.

Maggie, good to hear your kitty is improving.

Have a great busy weekend Barb.

Darlene I pray all goes well with the wedding and that you have time to enjoy yourself.

Kristie it was good to see you pop in here.

Sunday morning here is a black frost - frost followed with fog - it is starting to lift though and we are supposed to get another sunny day.

DH's eye is healing well with no complications - lots of drops still, but all for the good . My RSI is being a pain so I am not doing much at the moment - trying a wee bit of zentangling. Bit of a challenge to my rather 'ordered' brain.

Kelly I hope you are well on the mend now!! Slow down my friend .
So glad to hear that your DH is doing well and recovering from his eye surgery.

I bought a book on Zentangle, haven't tried it yet. Looks interesting.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:36 PM   #1132
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post
Good Morning from Palm Springs. It was quite a trip---literally and figuratively, getting here, so here is a recap................. The golf outing on Friday was great--in fact, we tied for first place! We got home around 11 Friday night. I had a voice mail on my cell Saturday morning that our connecting flight from Phoenix to Palm Springs was canceled. I called and was on hold for close to a half hourthen I picked up our landline and called from there. They picked up within a minute or two and our only option was to leave Milwaukee at 11:40 and go through Chicago, then Phoenix to Palm Springs. We would have to leave the house in one hour, at 10:00, instead of the 3:00 that we planned. Roomie was not packed, but I did have my clothes set aside. Our friends from Colorado were flying out of Chicago at 4:00 (I even asked the agent if there was a flight around that time from there, but nothing). They rearranged their rental carwith baggage and two golf bags, to fit our stuff and they dropped us off at Milwaukee airport, since they were going past and we would not need to leave a car there for 8 days. Sorushing for one hour, watering all flowers and vegetables while showing roomies sister what to do as she will do it while we are done (And she has memory issues, so that takes a bit of time to explain and diagram and explain again! I am checking off the list of things to remember to doI always make that reminder list and we were off.. Yes, a bit frazzled, but on our way to the airport, our checked bag jammed in the trunk with our backpack and carryon between us in the back seat. A two plus hour layover in both Chicago and Phoenix and we arrived in Palm Springs about 7:30. We took a shuttle to the Renaissance Hotel to find out we were at the wrong one and our resort was a half hour, $60 taxi ride, away! We finally checked in and we have a gorgeous corner room with windows on two sides, views of the mountains from one and the golf course and pool from the other. Ahhhhhwe are set! And, it is only going to be 108-110 all week, with a low of 82 or so every night. It was just 90 at 1:00 last night! Dry Heat they Say!

Sorry to bore you, but that has been my past 24 some hours

I hope you have a great Sunday and a wonderful start to a new week!
Wow! Glad you made it okay to Palm Springs. Crazy what is going on with the airlines these days. I think that they must be having pilot issues with them not showing up so they don't have a crew. Seems there are a awful lot of flights getting canceled.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:01 AM   #1133
SCS RAK Coordinator

Hello from toasty Palm Springs. I had a nice day yesterday. I just hung out in the room in the morning, catching up on three days of emails and online stuff while roomie had a class. Lunch on the terrace and then we spent some time in and around the pool. It was cloudy, so it was bearable to be outside. I am not sure what I am going to do today--I think just hang out here and maybe tomorrow I will spend some time exploring a shopping area called El Paseo--the Rodeo Drive of the Desert. I am sure I will not buy anything, but it will be fun to look.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:51 PM   #1134
Pearl-ExPert

Barb, so glad y'all finally made it and you're enjoying yourself! Sounds like fun and a great getaway!

Maggie hope the kitties are better today. I love Joann's and wish there was one closer to me. An hour and half is pretty far just to run in for something.

Maxine, glad hubby's eye is doing ok now! I keep wanting to try the zentangle but just never do it.

Kristie, yep, I already know I'm going to get tired of doing those invites. I sent a sample to the sister in law and told her to let me know immediately whether to go ahead or not. Part of me is really hoping she says they're ugly and not to do them! LOL!

Hope everyone else is doing good
Old 07-28-2014, 12:55 PM   #1135
Pearl-ExPert

Is anyone else besides me having problems with getting the reader list on Blogger today? I keep clicking on the little orange thing in the top left and still it shows I'm not following any blogs and this bit about "Blogger Buzz" keep appearing.
Old 07-28-2014, 05:44 PM   #1136
Mad Swapper

Yes Lynn - I had that yesterday for a bit - and again today - frustrating!! Sorry, but I can't see you making ugly invites .

Sounds as though palm Springs is gloriously warm Barb - can you send some warmth this way please

Maggie I hope you baby is better now - sounds as though she is not appreciating all the attention .

Jeanette I don't know how you manage to get so many posts done when you are travelling so much - will be good to have you here for more than a fleeting visit - you too Kelly, and Darlene How did the wedding go Darlene?

Waving at you all - off to the hospital again tomorrow for DH - a scan and an eye appt....
barbaralynn likes this post.
Old 07-28-2014, 05:50 PM   #1137
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post
Hello from toasty Palm Springs. I had a nice day yesterday. I just hung out in the room in the morning, catching up on three days of emails and online stuff while roomie had a class. Lunch on the terrace and then we spent some time in and around the pool. It was cloudy, so it was bearable to be outside. I am not sure what I am going to do today--I think just hang out here and maybe tomorrow I will spend some time exploring a shopping area called El Paseo--the Rodeo Drive of the Desert. I am sure I will not buy anything, but it will be fun to look.
Sounds like you are having a very restful vacation. El Paseo sounds like a blast to visit. When I was at DD's one time we drove over to Beverly Hills and drove down Rodeo Drive, but didn't get out and walk the shops.
Old 07-28-2014, 05:56 PM   #1138
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Barb, so glad y'all finally made it and you're enjoying yourself! Sounds like fun and a great getaway!

Maggie hope the kitties are better today. I love Joann's and wish there was one closer to me. An hour and half is pretty far just to run in for something.

Maxine, glad hubby's eye is doing ok now! I keep wanting to try the zentangle but just never do it.

Kristie, yep, I already know I'm going to get tired of doing those invites. I sent a sample to the sister in law and told her to let me know immediately whether to go ahead or not. Part of me is really hoping she says they're ugly and not to do them! LOL!

Hope everyone else is doing good
My poor Maggie. She is so not happy with me. I talked to the vet today and told him I wasn't going to give her any more of those capsules after she threw up twice over the weekend. They are making her sick as well as getting stressed out with me chasing her around to get them into her. If I knew what was really wrong with her and that this medicine would make her well, we'd figure something out even if I had to board her, but we really don't know what's wrong with her, if anything besides the cloudiness in her eye. That is indicative of something that she doesn't have. I'm still going to do the drops. The eye looks pretty good, but not quite clear yet.

I'm sure the cards are going to be gorgeous!
Old 07-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #1139
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Is anyone else besides me having problems with getting the reader list on Blogger today? I keep clicking on the little orange thing in the top left and still it shows I'm not following any blogs and this bit about "Blogger Buzz" keep appearing.
Sorry that you're having issues with Blogger. It seems to be okay for me.
Old 07-28-2014, 06:01 PM   #1140
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Yes Lynn - I had that yesterday for a bit - and again today - frustrating!! Sorry, but I can't see you making ugly invites .

Sounds as though palm Springs is gloriously warm Barb - can you send some warmth this way please

Maggie I hope you baby is better now - sounds as though she is not appreciating all the attention .

Jeanette I don't know how you manage to get so many posts done when you are travelling so much - will be good to have you here for more than a fleeting visit - you too Kelly, and Darlene How did the wedding go Darlene?

Waving at you all - off to the hospital again tomorrow for DH - a scan and an eye appt....
Hope the eye appointment goes well.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:29 AM   #1141
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 07-29-2014, 01:39 PM   #1143
SCS RAK Coordinator

I too am having trouble with Blogger on IE. I tried last night to load my dashboard and it would not load. I tried again today and nothing. I switched to Chrome as a browser and it opened just fine. I guess Google wants to control all of this since Blogger has had a funny pop-up the past few months when on IE. I have always used IE--but I guess I will use Chrome for blog posts and maybe start to switch over. I just do not like the look of it or am not used to it.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:19 PM   #1144
Quacker Stamper

I haven't used IE in a long time. Switched over to Mozilla Firefox and don't have any Blogger issues. I tried Chrome once and it crashed my computer so I quit using it too. We use Firefox at our office too.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:56 PM   #1145

I think Chrome is the one that you can only comment on the blog if you also have Chrome, is that right? (I've run into that a few times on DT commenting responsibilities).

Find Me on Instagram

Old 07-30-2014, 12:26 AM   #1146
Mad Swapper

A reasonable trip this week - scan was a breeze - we were there early, they took DH straight in and we were out before the appointment time - then to the eye clinic.

A bit of a wait there, but the Specialist Nurse did the examination and scan, and all appeared o.k. - DH in his usual 'get me out of here a.s.a.p' style would not wait for a doctor to come back onto the unit for a final review after the nurses o.k. report.... we are due back in two weeks with a routine appointment.

I got a card made yesterday that I am really happy with, but I cannot blog it as the recipient reads my blog!!
mschoener, MiamiKel4 and luvcardmaking like this post.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:28 AM   #1147

Maxine, I'm glad to hear the appointment went reasonably well! hmmmmmmm... could you post a picture of your card here in the thread, since you can't put it on your blog?

Find Me on Instagram

mschoener likes this post.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:29 AM   #1148
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

A reasonable trip this week - scan was a breeze - we were there early, they took DH straight in and we were out before the appointment time - then to the eye clinic.

A bit of a wait there, but the Specialist Nurse did the examination and scan, and all appeared o.k. - DH in his usual 'get me out of here a.s.a.p' style would not wait for a doctor to come back onto the unit for a final review after the nurses o.k. report.... we are due back in two weeks with a routine appointment.

I got a card made yesterday that I am really happy with, but I cannot blog it as the recipient reads my blog!!
So glad that everything went okay with DH's appointments. Yes, men can be quite a handful sometimes.

Old 07-30-2014, 08:29 AM   #1149
Quacker Stamper

Had a little scare this morning. Alarm went off at 5:30 and I got up and quick did Maggie Mae's eye drops. Then went and turned on the computer. I just sat down when BAM! All the lights went out!!!!!!!!!!

Called our electric people and they said that it was just our section and they didn't know yet why they went out, but they had sent a crew out to check it out and fix it which should be done in 2 1/2 hours. Luckily, it was only a little over 1/2 hour before they came back on. I was thinking I might have to stay home if they weren't on by the time I had to leave for work.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:56 AM   #1151

Heart

Smoochy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 07-30-2014, 03:36 PM   #1152
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hi

OK- write up went poof.......Keeping my fingers crossed.....

I am home, worked yesterday and 1/2 a day today- will work 1/2 day on Friday- boss let me split it up so I can go to the female health specialist Friday with Katie. She is not so confident in health care in China, and she will not have insurance when she gets back re: 26 in October...... so lets get 'er done!

Oh what a fast paced nutty weekend! Had a good visit with my parents. We visited with my eldest brother and his family- played some Bingo, took the youngest 2 back to school shoe shopping- what fun. Katie and I did some cleaning and Ray worked on some minor house projects and as always- helped Dad with reading some computer stuff......

I did not spend much time on the computer- took a nice break! I did make a card and blog it- I took my Copics to Ky so Mom could could color- she is an artist, so I enjoy watching the colors she chooses.

I will go back and read up and try to catch up- hoping all is well with everyone!

Shelly
Old 07-30-2014, 10:46 PM   #1153
Mad Swapper

O.K. - here's the card - on the condition you do comment on my blog next week .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SMH Aug14 (3)-crop.JPG (71.6 KB, 8 views)
Old 07-31-2014, 04:23 AM   #1154

Shelly, it sounds like you've been very busy, but enjoying what you're doing! YAY! I think it's great that you take your Copics so your "artist" mom can color. I'm sure you both enjoy that!

Maxine, oh my! What a gorgeous card - that rooster is so pretty!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 07-31-2014, 04:34 AM   #1155
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

O.K. - here's the card - on the condition you do comment on my blog next week .
WOW!!! You really NAILED the coloring of that rooster! I had that image once in a mystery swap and I don't think my coloring was so great - but your's is lovely! Love the pop of red too that you used behind the image, sets it off nicely!

I'm relieved to hear that DH's eye is doing well!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Old 07-31-2014, 04:43 AM   #1156
Gabfest Goddess

Hello my friends!!

I've only read back this last page here to catch up...Maggie, so sorry to learn that your Maggie is not well. I sure hope that you can get to the real issue and then can treat that.

Bijou is not doing well either. Spent Monday at an Avian Vet with him. I am also giving him antibiotics 2x day...teeny tiny syringes...no needle but squirting it into his mouth. He's now discovered that it tastes good, LOL so he sort of cooperates We are guessing at what may be wrong...waiting for some blood work to come back. All of the initial screening is negative, so, just like you're experiencing Maggie, waiting and wondering what else to test for.

The wedding was simply wonderful!! My sister went home with the pictures on her cell phone, didn't have a chance to give them to me...I hope that she sends them to me soon...I can't believe how busy I was with wedding tasks, the Bride kept asking me for last minute help (her mom is the type who is always overwhelmed). Everything went off without a glitch though!

I have the house to myself now (my sister left yesterday) and besides laundry, I'm going to do some paper therapy today! Regain my sanity.

Hugs to all of you!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Old 07-31-2014, 06:00 AM   #1157

Hi Darlene! I'm glad the wedding went well... I'm sure you enjoyed it, even if it was exhausting. Oh no! Poor Bijou! I hope he's all better sooner than soon!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 07-31-2014, 10:23 AM   #1158
Proud Fan Club Member

Quick check in this AM- to say hello : ) It is a beautiful day, and there is a huge gathering of birds in our yard- including about 4 Blue Jays, sparrows, finches and cardinals. The hummingbirds are out of food, so they stop by and look and and say- hey- we are hungry out here- food is in process : )

Making a card or two today after taking Katie to the train to go to the city- she is going to see Million Dollar Quartet after visiting with a friend first......

Darlene- so sorry to hear the bird is sick- and how do they draw blood from a bird??? I cannot picture that- but hope there will be quick improvement! Glad the wedding went well!

I heard from a cousin today re: family history- I love history so much- and have alot of desire to visit Germany and Ireland. This side is from Ireland- I have recently heard from a 2nd or 3rd cousin from Ireland, so will hook the two of them up as I have not time!

Off to the train

Have a great day
Shelly
Old 07-31-2014, 10:38 AM   #1159
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Super chaotic down here in Miami so waving hello!

Maxine, your card is stunning! I couldn't color like that if I tried - beautiful!

Darlene, I'm glad the wedding was so beautiful, I never doubted it would be

I am sorry I haven't stopped by blogging -- I just haven't had the time
I am enjoying my 'babies' being home and we're loving what little of summer is left!

Hugs!
x0
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 07-31-2014, 11:10 AM   #1160

Hi Shelly... Hi Kelly... sounds like you're both super busy! (((Hugs)))

Find Me on Instagram