Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-17-2019, 03:42 AM   #9641
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Hello Fellow Stamp Addicts!

WOW! Congratulations Shelly!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty likes this post.
Old 08-17-2019, 09:01 PM   #9642
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Wow Maxine- that is really cool!!! Thanks!

Today was a weird day! LOL.... Hubby had a baseball game at 2:30, but due to pouring rain over the noon hour, his game was cancelled......

We walked the neighbors dog last evening, and her garage floor was so clean, although she had stuff to get rid of in the garage, hubby saw how clean the floor was, so when his game was cancelled, he decided to clean out the garage- awesome! LOL Looks fantastic!

I did not do much today- one of those days, but went out to get Tombo, and started at Hobby Lobby- their adhesives were totally cleaned out.... but found plenty of 1/2 off stuff ...LOL that I do not need. I can use some for card kits, so great deals! I dropped by Joann on the way home, Tombo at 60% off- yeah! Love coupons!

Then church Annual Picnic. I did not have to cook, and had fun, so all in all a great day! LOL Yummy food : )

Rainy and humid here, nothing to complain about though!

Shelly
Old 08-18-2019, 04:36 AM   #9643
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Wow Maxine- that is really cool!!! Thanks!

Today was a weird day! LOL.... Hubby had a baseball game at 2:30, but due to pouring rain over the noon hour, his game was cancelled......

We walked the neighbors dog last evening, and her garage floor was so clean, although she had stuff to get rid of in the garage, hubby saw how clean the floor was, so when his game was cancelled, he decided to clean out the garage- awesome! LOL Looks fantastic!

I did not do much today- one of those days, but went out to get Tombo, and started at Hobby Lobby- their adhesives were totally cleaned out.... but found plenty of 1/2 off stuff ...LOL that I do not need. I can use some for card kits, so great deals! I dropped by Joann on the way home, Tombo at 60% off- yeah! Love coupons!

Then church Annual Picnic. I did not have to cook, and had fun, so all in all a great day! LOL Yummy food : )

Rainy and humid here, nothing to complain about though!

Shelly
Great find on the adhesive Shelly. Glad that you got a meal and didn't have to cook it.

The kids are coming for dinner today. I'm making vegan sloppy joes with broccoli slaw, mac & cheese, fruit, and broccoli fries. I made banana chocolate cupcakes yesterday for dessert.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 08-18-2019, 06:45 AM   #9644
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Good Morning SCS Friends! I usually do not check in on the weekends, but I wanted everyone to know that I did survive Great Aunt Camp! It was a fun time and we are sure the 4 littles had a good time too. I went to the Scrapbook and Stamp Expo in Schaumburg yesterday after meeting Aben and Kathy around 9:30. I took a class on Zig watercolor markers from Nicole Peterson of Picket Fence Stamps--it was good! I also did some shopping and got home around 6:00. Rebecca had cleaned the house yesterday while I was gone, so it was good to come home to pretty much everything in order. I did a couple of loads of wash last night and today will be a Costco trip. I hope to get in my stamp room later today, but all day tomorrow for sure. Well, after pulling weeds either later today or tomorrow morning as it rained quite a bit the past few hours and it will be easy pulling.................. Have a Fantastic Day!
mschoener likes this post.
Old 08-19-2019, 03:30 AM   #9645

Shelly, you and your husband sure made good use of the time rocouped from the rainout. WOW! (I'm glad the picnic wasn't rained out too.)

Maggie, I am sure you and your kids enjoyed the time together and your delicious meal. Hmmmm... what are broccoli fries?

YAY! Glad you hear you survived Great Aunt Week, Barb... and look at all you did afterwards. Impressive!

Waving to everyone else!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn likes this post.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:09 AM   #9646
Quacker Stamper

Good morning! Yes, we did all have a good time last night. They loved my dinner and took a bunch of leftovers home. My DGD even asked how I made my sloppy Joes, she really liked it. The broccoli fries are frozen. I buy them at Kroger. I was really lucky on Saturday when I went to the store. There was an employee going around making things on sale and a lot of those items were ones I was buying. The packages of broccoli fries were buy one get one free. We played Wackee Six and Word on the Street.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:47 AM   #9647
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning My Inky Friends! I am going to cut the grass this morning and then spend the day in the stamp room. We are meeting some friends for supper tonight.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:58 AM   #9648

Maggie, that's interesting about the broccoli fries... I'm going to have to take a look next time I'm at the store.

Barb, I hope your day goes well - the stamp room and dinner sound nice!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 08-20-2019, 02:37 AM   #9649

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 08-20-2019, 02:56 AM   #9650
SCS RAK Coordinator

Old 08-20-2019, 02:32 PM   #9651
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Dropping in to say Hello!

Maxine- now it is your Congtart! I see you made top 3 at International Art & Soul! Yippee!

Barb, I am exhausted just reading what all you do! I decided to stay home from Schaumberg, cause I spent a load on some used Unity stamps....a friend sent me the info- selling here- and I saw so many I can use! That is why I do the ATC swap- use those stamps!!! LOL Plus, I have no will power!

Maggie- your evenong sounded fun- I have never heard of broccoli fries wither, are they crunchy? I have Broccoli slaw, but never heard of fries...... Hope you are enjoying each new day, retired!!!

Kelly sent her baby to High School today! wow- it seems like yesterday that I did that, but it was 12 years ago! I want to know if there is a Starbucks en-route to the new school, LOL

Jeanette is traveling today- up the laundry mountain- watch out for those Bears : ) LOL And Hiking in the grocery store- hope you take the right path! I had to run to the store. We are having Taco's tonight as we are trying to find ways to eat all of these tomatoes!!!

Any recipes or ideas for mounds of tomatoes?

Hugs to all!

Shelly
Old 08-21-2019, 02:36 AM   #9652

Shelly, I am a bit envious! We got one - ONLY ONE - tomato from the 30+ plants DH put out this year. Too much rain at the wrong time. He's already taken out the plants so the cages could be stored. So sad. We have had green beans (thanks to planting them 4 times - the first 3 didn't make it) and cucumbers, zucchini and okra.... so at least some produce from all of his efforts.

BTW, I did manage to get that mountain taken care of and didn't see a single bear. Today I need to do some cleaning and wash linens, too.

Hi Barb... and everyone else, too!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 08-21-2019, 05:09 AM   #9653
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Dropping in to say Hello!

Maxine- now it is your Congtart! I see you made top 3 at International Art & Soul! Yippee!

Barb, I am exhausted just reading what all you do! I decided to stay home from Schaumberg, cause I spent a load on some used Unity stamps....a friend sent me the info- selling here- and I saw so many I can use! That is why I do the ATC swap- use those stamps!!! LOL Plus, I have no will power!

Maggie- your evenong sounded fun- I have never heard of broccoli fries wither, are they crunchy? I have Broccoli slaw, but never heard of fries...... Hope you are enjoying each new day, retired!!!

Kelly sent her baby to High School today! wow- it seems like yesterday that I did that, but it was 12 years ago! I want to know if there is a Starbucks en-route to the new school, LOL

Jeanette is traveling today- up the laundry mountain- watch out for those Bears : ) LOL And Hiking in the grocery store- hope you take the right path! I had to run to the store. We are having Taco's tonight as we are trying to find ways to eat all of these tomatoes!!!

Any recipes or ideas for mounds of tomatoes?

Hugs to all!

Shelly
Congrats Maxine - And I was not one of the ones that picked last week for IAS.

No, the broccoli fries are not crunchy, but very yummy. My days are really busy and the hours fly by. Yesterday I cleaned off my patio. I had a meeting with my 401(k) guy to get the paperwork done to roll it over to an IRA. Then I worked for quite a while in my storage room. It has food storage and scrapbook supplies. I went through all the boxes so now I know what's in them. I tossed out some outdated food stuffs. It's about 80% done. Did a little bit of genealogy work.

Lucky you that you got so many tomatoes. I think it is too hot here again for the flowers to set. I only had four plants, but have only gotten four tomatoes off of them, and they are small pear tomatoes. I got these plants from a girl at work and put them in pots. I don't think I'll do this again though. This is the second time I've tried it and haven't gotten anything. Have you thought about canning some for sauce?
Old 08-21-2019, 05:12 AM   #9654
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post

Shelly, I am a bit envious! We got one - ONLY ONE - tomato from the 30+ plants DH put out this year. Too much rain at the wrong time. He's already taken out the plants so the cages could be stored. So sad. We have had green beans (thanks to planting them 4 times - the first 3 didn't make it) and cucumbers, zucchini and okra.... so at least some produce from all of his efforts.

BTW, I did manage to get that mountain taken care of and didn't see a single bear. Today I need to do some cleaning and wash linens, too.

Hi Barb... and everyone else, too!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't say it was the rain that affected my tomatoes. We have not had that much even with the little showers we have been getting.

I was going to take the car in for service this morning, but I woke up really early and decided that I needed more sleep, so I will try to make it tomorrow.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:19 AM   #9655

Hi Maggie... I'm glad you were able to sleep a bit more after waking early. It's too bad about your tomatoes.

I forgot to say earlier... Congratulations Maxine!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 08-21-2019, 04:41 PM   #9656
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Congratulations Maxine!

And Shelly, I see the winners list is about to be announced, I'm sure you'll be on it for your hard work during the DTGD! I think I made 4 cards, ROFL!

And hello everyone!

Doing the rat race again (although closer and earlier and darker!) and YES, there is a Bux en route, tee hee!

Small blessings!

Last edited by MiamiKel4; 08-21-2019 at 04:50 PM..
barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 08-22-2019, 12:58 AM   #9657
Die Cut Diva

Thank you for all the congratulations - that was the second award that card won, so I am feeling rather pleased about it

Life here goes on and on - most days are overcast and damp for at least part of the day - it's been a really grey winter - not as many frosty, clear days, but also a lower rainfall than average too...

Yesterday I went over to Rotorua with my friend and had a bit of a shopping spree, craft stuff included!!
Today we went out to an older couple who ran a stamping business until the last four years or so - they are responsible for my addiction - and the same friend and I spent more $$ there - they are selling their stuff cheaply (roughly half price) as they are wanting to close the business, so I got a good deal on inks, pens, stamps, embossing powders etc. The bank balance has suffered though!!

I have an appointment for my endoscopy - 12th of next month! In the meantime I keep my weight down as chronic indigestion/gut pain puts one off food a bit... I am now down to my wedding weight!!

I do follow the thread most days, sorry I have been remiss in chatting.

Anyone know how Darlene is? - Lynn is back blogging - Maggie I will soon be joining the "reorganising the studio" brigade - once Son in Law finishes their shed and moves their stuff out! Then loads of 'stuff' will come inside so I can sort and re-organise my storage and what is out there. I am not opening my new stuff until it is done, as an incentive!!

Waving to you all from a potentially noisy Down Under - we are expecting thunderstorms overnight
Old 08-22-2019, 02:12 AM   #9658

Hi Kelly - I agree... Shelly is sure to win. WOW! What an accomplishment to do ALL of the DTGD challenges. And you did great, too! (I didn't get a chance to do a single one).

Maxine, YAY for shopping and YAY for getting ready to get everything organized! I hope all goes well with the test and you can get some tummy relief. Ouch! It is good to see Lynn blogging, isn't it? She's so talented. Darlene is nearing retirement and she's busy with all that goes along with that. I miss both of them in our little group.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 08-22-2019, 04:10 AM   #9659
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Inky Friends! I had a meeting early yesterday morning and then stopped at my brother's house. I am going to try to do this every month I have my humane society meeting since it is only 3 miles away from their home. I even helped him with some computer issues--and I am really not that techie! I spent the rest of the day in the stamp room and will do so again today--need to get two sets of swap cards postal.
mschoener and Forest Ranger like this post.
Old 08-22-2019, 04:14 AM   #9660
SCS RAK Coordinator

Maxine--an update on Darlene. As Jeanette said, she is nearing retirement within the next month or so. She recently sold her house and will close the first part of September. She is renting a house for the rest of her time in NH. She is planning to head west around October 1st and visit me along the way for a few days. She will end up in the Washington state area by her parents and then decide where to live once she gets there. She is doing well!
mschoener, Forest Ranger and Kiwime like this post.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:54 AM   #9661
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
Thank you for all the congratulations - that was the second award that card won, so I am feeling rather pleased about it

Life here goes on and on - most days are overcast and damp for at least part of the day - it's been a really grey winter - not as many frosty, clear days, but also a lower rainfall than average too...

Yesterday I went over to Rotorua with my friend and had a bit of a shopping spree, craft stuff included!!
Today we went out to an older couple who ran a stamping business until the last four years or so - they are responsible for my addiction - and the same friend and I spent more $$ there - they are selling their stuff cheaply (roughly half price) as they are wanting to close the business, so I got a good deal on inks, pens, stamps, embossing powders etc. The bank balance has suffered though!!

I have an appointment for my endoscopy - 12th of next month! In the meantime I keep my weight down as chronic indigestion/gut pain puts one off food a bit... I am now down to my wedding weight!!

I do follow the thread most days, sorry I have been remiss in chatting.

Anyone know how Darlene is? - Lynn is back blogging - Maggie I will soon be joining the "reorganising the studio" brigade - once Son in Law finishes their shed and moves their stuff out! Then loads of 'stuff' will come inside so I can sort and re-organise my storage and what is out there. I am not opening my new stuff until it is done, as an incentive!!

Waving to you all from a potentially noisy Down Under - we are expecting thunderstorms overnight
Hope you can find out the cause of your tummy issues. Not a fun thing and although it's great to get the weight off, you don't want it to be because you're having health issues.

Every so often Darlene will post a comment on FB, but that is all I see of her.

My craft room is my last room to do any reorganizing, and that will be very slow. I finished up an ATC swap yesterday for a group I've belonged to for a long time, but have been inactive for a number of months because of work and school. I'm glad I'm able to get back into creating for it again.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:56 AM   #9662
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaralynn View Post
Maxine--an update on Darlene. As Jeanette said, she is nearing retirement within the next month or so. She recently sold her house and will close the first part of September. She is renting a house for the rest of her time in NH. She is planning to head west around October 1st and visit me along the way for a few days. She will end up in the Washington state area by her parents and then decide where to live once she gets there. She is doing well!
Thanks for the update on Darlene. I hope that she will be happy wherever she decides.
Old 08-22-2019, 01:24 PM   #9663
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Maxine, congratulations again - I saw you were a Gift Certificate winner at Stamplorations! You're on a roll, girl!

Ditto on what everyone said about Lynn - nice to see a familiar face back in the saddle! And Darlene is moving and shaking - the first, literaly, so I keep her in prayer!

My husband is out of town until the weekend and last night around 2 am, I heard a loud crash. I was up - reading in my room (insomnia) and flipped! It turned to be Finny, the cat, up on the china cabinet knocking things over on purpose just to see them fall! Oh she gave me a fright! My SIL/daughter/Alice and son all slept right through it! THAT'S reassuring!

My other daughters are in the theme parks - 4 days of Disney, etc. No lines, not much waiting! And one of them just got off a plane from Montreal - and heads to Rhode Island next week. I am SURE she needs a chaperone to all these amazing places she is going!

Hugs to all ♥
barbaralynn, mschoener and Kiwime like this post.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:42 AM   #9664

Barb, what fun to be able to see your brother - how close does he live? My sister and I have often talked about how we wished we lived closer.

Kelly, oh my goodness! That must have been quite scary. I'm gad it was only Finny causing the noise! Yes, I definitely think your DD needs a chaperone... I'd apply for the job, oh wait! You meant you needed to be her chaperone, didn't you?

Maggie, you might find things you didn't remember you had when you start organizing your craft room... at least, that happens to me. LOL! I found embellishments I'd forgotten about during my purge.

FYI - I have a meeting (here in my town) tomorrow morning. It starts with breakfast and since I don't like breakfast foods, I volunteered to be in charge of the registration table... which means I have to be the first one there. LOL! Needless to say, I'm leaving home VERY early tomorrow and won't be on SCS so unless I pop back on here later today, I'll see you again on Monday. Have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 08-23-2019, 07:17 AM   #9665
SCS RAK Coordinator

Old 08-23-2019, 08:40 PM   #9666
Die Cut Diva

I am in shock - there is this bright thing in the sky, and it's warming and drying the atmosphere and it's lovely!! I have been out and finished pruning the neighbours roses, and have got the bulk of mine done - only 7 more to do!!
Old 08-24-2019, 04:28 AM   #9667
Quacker Stamper

Good morning. Hope your meeting goes well Jeanette. I can't imagine my life without eggs and bacon or sausage. Yummy.

I did get some organizing done in my craft room yesterday. I have a long way to go. You're right Jeanette. There are things that I did forget about. One project is to get my dies organized.

Maxine, glad that you are having some warming sunshine. There has been some rain in our area, but we don't always get it here.

I've got a hair appointment this morning to get a cut.
Old 08-26-2019, 01:59 AM   #9668

Barb, thanks for the ice cream treat! It was calorie-free, right?

Maxine, YAY for sunshine! You made a lot of progress on the pruning!

Maggie, you're going to have all those dies and everything else in your craft room all neatly organized soon, I'm sure!

I need to figure out how to go about selling the mass of stuff I purged from mine earlier this summer - FB? eBay? SCS Buy/Sell? Local sale? Decisions decisions. But if I could get it moved OUT of my Play Room I could finish straightening what I'm keeping up and get things more orderly.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 08-26-2019, 04:55 AM   #9669
SCS RAK Coordinator

Yes, this was Jasper this morning as we are dog sitting this week. Thankfully he is not at our bed at 5:30 like he used to be when he was younger............... I have stamp class this morning. It is to rain all day and maybe some storms rolling through.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:12 AM   #9670
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post

Barb, thanks for the ice cream treat! It was calorie-free, right?

Maxine, YAY for sunshine! You made a lot of progress on the pruning!

Maggie, you're going to have all those dies and everything else in your craft room all neatly organized soon, I'm sure!

I need to figure out how to go about selling the mass of stuff I purged from mine earlier this summer - FB? eBay? SCS Buy/Sell? Local sale? Decisions decisions. But if I could get it moved OUT of my Play Room I could finish straightening what I'm keeping up and get things more orderly.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm afraid it's going to take some time Jeanette to get it all organized. It's baby steps. I'm with you on finding a good outlet to sell crafting supplies. I'm thinking it's time to get my Etsy shop finally open where I can sell some items.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:14 AM   #9671
Quacker Stamper

Had a good weekend. Saturday night we had a Stake Conference for church, so I went with a GF. Afterwards people from my Ward were meeting at Freddy's for some fellowship time. I had never been before and had a lot of fun. I had a patty melt. No way I could eat ice cream after that although they say it is really good. One of the ladies got hers to go. I mentioned that it might be milk by the time she got home. She said she was going to drive really fast.

https://freddysusa.com/store

I skipped Stake Conference yesterday. I was up late after being out Saturday night and didn't roll out of bed until 8 a.m. I'm surprised that the kitties let me sleep that long. Usually Corey is crying at 7 for his breakfast.

We had writer's group last night. It was decided that we would only get together for two more months and then take a year off to actually get some writing done and then maybe get back together again after the break. I'm kind of sad because it's a nice fellowship time and I'll miss our get togethers. I'm not sure how much writing I'll get done with school coming up soon.

BTW, my card for the Creative Card Chicks monthly challenge won a Top 3 over at Crafting Happiness. I haven't played in challenges for a long time so I was thrilled to see my card picked.
Old 08-26-2019, 10:33 AM   #9672

Hi Barb.... I hope you and Jasper are having a good day!

Hi Maggie... congrats on making top 3! Oh, yes... Etsy would be another option.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 08-26-2019, 11:47 AM   #9673
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello all!

Congratulations on your Top 3, Maggie!

And I'm sure Maxine is picking some goodies with her recent win and her GC!

Maggie, good luck with your Etsy shop! I will be curious to see how you do. I seem to rarely go there but last week, on a weird intuition (out of nowhere, too - bizarre!) I popped over and found some scores from Unity and MFT - htd Pure Innocence stamps. I don't know if the lady didn't know what she was selling, but they are authentic (not knocks offs) and I didn't stick around long enough to ask! I just bought them and they are already here ~ Squee! I'm on an absolute NO buying freeze (except last week, a small-ish Stampin Up order for a dear friend who is a hostess) but sold some things and had a paypal surplus - so in one hand, out another, I guess!

Jeanette, I hope it goes well for your dh and so very sad to see the devastation.
We are keeping an eye on this one!!!!!!!!

Old 08-27-2019, 01:55 AM   #9674

Kelly, be safe! I'm praying the storm fizzles soon!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 08-27-2019, 03:49 AM   #9675
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning SCS Friends! I had stamp class yesterday and the studio was packed--16 total ladies there! I also was able to give Sarah all of the info for being hostess this month and I got lots of free items--YAY! I then swapped out the Red, White and Blue cards and will head to the Post Office today to mail them. I am planning to spend all day in the stamp room--Double YAY! I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!
Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:51 AM   #9676
Quacker Stamper

Good morning stamp Addicts. I spent time in my craft room yesterday getting some embellishments sorted out. It's looking better. I'll be spending some more time today and also getting some cards in my gallery.

Fun for you Barb being hostess and getting free stuff.

Kelly, congrats on the stamping wins at Etsy. I hope I can be successful. I'll be praying that the storm does not make a big impact anywhere. Stay safe.
Old 08-27-2019, 07:16 PM   #9677
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

HI all! We're all waiting on Dorian but it looks like it won't be so bad - outer bands and lots of rain! Just in case, we are stocked up and Alice has all her diapers, wipes and milkies!

Thanks, Maggie! I wish they had been wins - lol. They were scores - as in low prices but I still had to pay I know what you mean though!

Barb, enjoy those hostess freebies!

Hi Jeanette!
Old 08-27-2019, 09:52 PM   #9678
Die Cut Diva

Oh Kelly - hope that wasn't your kitty blowin' in the wind!!

Sort of spring here, with lots of daffodils flowering, other trees flowering too. Have not had much time in the stduio, but I am up to date - just!!

Waving and sending love from Down Under
Old 08-28-2019, 02:38 AM   #9679

Kelly, I'm glad you and yours are prepared and well stocked with Alice necessities. I've not checked the weather/news this morning, how's it looking?

Barb, did you enjoy your day in the Stamp Room? I hope so!

Maggie, I think embellishments are the most difficult thing to sort/store/organize. Mine need some attention, for sure.

Maxine, I love Spring! I hope you're enjoying yours!

I have two meetings today - here (no traveling)... and I have a writing assignment due to our national organization next Tuesday that isn't finished yet. Yep... that's what my day looks like. But I'm also likely going to spend a little time with paper/ink, too.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 08-28-2019, 04:37 AM   #9680
SCS RAK Coordinator

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!