Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-01-2018, 05:51 AM   #7721
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Good Morning--Happy New Month and Closer to Spring!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-01-2018, 02:02 PM   #7722
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post
Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Hi Kelly... continued prayers... how is DD's future MIL doing now? Any improvement. That stinks about not being able to take pictures. Downright cruel.

Hi Maggie... how are you doing? I hope you had a good weekend!

Hi Maxine... I hope the rains cooled the temperatures a bit. We had a gorgeous day yesterday. I didn't even wear a coat to church. Bliss!

Waving to everyone else!

SaveSave
SaveSave
Hi Jeanette, I did have a good weekend. It was quiet. The weather was gray, rainy, and dreary, so I stayed in for the most part except to go to church on Sunday. Sunday afternoon the weather cleared up and it was pretty.

I didn't want to get out and go to the grocery store, so I shopped for my stuff online at 3 different stores! The only problem was that there were a couple things they were out of and I wasn't there to see what there was to substitute, but it worked out okay.

I did work on some cards for Christmas and for my DT's. I got the 3 Christmas ones on my blog and in the gallery and one was picked as a Favorite last week! I was so shocked. It was A Cowboy Christmas. I have my card all done for IAS for this weekend, and have to get it on the FB page tonight. I won't have time for more stamping until next weekend.

I have a genealogy seminar all day this Saturday. It's on British research which I'm really interested in. Also, I had someone contact me through the American Genealogist Society that I belong to. He's looking for an aunt or uncle on his father's side that may have been put in an orphanage about 1922/3. I was able to contact the only orphanage that was open in Houston at the time and was told that they don't give out names. I'm going to pass on the information to the client and let him take it from there.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 02-01-2018, 02:06 PM   #7723
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Hello too all!

Nothing much new here- just stamping and stamping the last few days! In the past month, we have had alot of deaths- mostly friends loved ones- one friend- his dad died, one friend- his wife died- long battle with kidneydisease, at PT- therapist MIL died and receptionist's dad died (young). Overnight Sunday, my nephew (hubby's side) lost his MIL- her house exploded at 3:30AM. Sad and awful! My nephew is just beyond himself!

I took my ESL student to get an ultrasound of her heart (aka echocardiogram) today, and her insurance was not active ??? so, I took her to the grocery store. We looked at fruit, veg's meat, etc..... and I got my little bit of shopping done too. She is so sweet! The World Relief people , hopefully, will get right on it and get it fixed! In the store, she was pushing the cart- not something she is used too.... it was not overly hard, but not too easy either..... She was working at a food packing plant- and the girls still do- so it was interesting for her to see how the meat was packaged and displayed. I think her girls do most of the grocery shopping. She is so very engaging with others and smiles alot. (she is beautiful and her 2 girls are as well).

Tomorrow, I will attend an end of life talk at church. There were so many people interested they had to open up a second session. It will be good to hear the info, as I am Mom's POA for health care. If anyone ever asks you to do this, say no! I learned the hard way when Dad died- this is a very hard job!

I do not know HOW to fry food- I bake or broil everything (or grill in the summertime). So, we had a teach Shelly to make Fried Chicken tonight. It went well and Ray really enjoyed it. LOL It seems as if it should be easy.....

Waving hello to all! Off to get Mom in bed!
Shelly
That is so sad that you have all those deaths of family and friends.

Sorry about your ESL student's insurance being all messed up. I do not like insurance companies.

Glad your fried chicken turned out good. I don't fry food and I don't eat them usually when I go out either. Too much cholesterol for this chick.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:07 PM   #7724
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post

Good Morning, friends! Time keeps sneaking up on me and I'm scrambling to get so much done in a short time, but blessed to be able to keep on scramblin! I'm at an appt with Victoria and hoping we get out quick - I left my phone at home!

Thank you for the prayers for dd's MIL - she's back home again. She is a mess, poor lady. Her dialysis started well, but ended badly - in the ER but they have given her a good prognosis. Friends! GET YOUR FLU SHOT! This was a direct result of that flu going around - she got so sick, so badly dehydrated, and went to the ER - TWICE - for tx and like you've probably read on the news, they said you have the flu go home. She ended up so badly dehydrated and so sick, she went into kidney failure. The dr told her she would get better - eventually - but it's a rough road right now. Thank you prayer warriors!

Tomorrow I'm signed up to help with drama auditions for the new incoming students - should be fun! 3 hours of students being nervous and us slinging pizza and chips and soda - not my idea, lol, but fundraising is fun-raising

Waving to all ♥
Glad to hear that your DD's future MIL is back home and on the mend. Sure hope the flu season gets over with soon.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:11 PM   #7725
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcschmidty View Post
Hello to all! Maxine- you are so right! You have summed up the group perfectly!

My next creative challenge is to make collage ATCs- not an easy task- like making a CAS card- nothing simple about it! LOL

In watercolor class, we learned about one and two point perspective. We are painting a barn this week. The two poing perspective tells us how to make the lines for the building in the right perspective/angles..... Very interesting : ) My Mom and my husband both grew up on farms, so I am going to look and see if I can find any pictures of the barns on their farms and make it more personal.

The week is flying by! Hope the weekend is here soon. Hubby golfs each year with college buddies- the Sat of the Superbowl weekend. Some years, they are out shoveling snow- they use orange golf balls.... So, Mom and I have Saturday to ourselves. We will go to ATC exchange in the afternoon and a play Sat night. My sister is going to take her home with her and bring her back on Tuesday. My hubby needs a break!

We are heading to a wake again on Friday night- 1 1/2 hours away-my nephews Mil was killed in a fire.... That is Sympathy card # 6 for Jan....hope we do not have to make any more for a while!!!

Shelly
That's okay. I don't mind being left out.

I'm trying to decide if I want to get back into my ATC swap group. It's a monthly thing and not that hard since I make them all the same, but there are about 12 in the group, so it takes some time. My thing is - what do you do with all the ones you get?????

Your watercolor class sounds like so much fun. I'd love to take some art lessons some day.

Hugs and prayers for your nephew. What a horrible way to lose your loved one.

Old 02-01-2018, 02:13 PM   #7726
Quacker Stamper

It's going pretty well with the new computer. I should NOT have installed OneDrive. It still wants to put everything in there, and I have to hook up the external hard drive to my old laptop again and see if there are pictures and digital stamps images on there that didn't get picked up the first time. The photos I can probably just upload to Snapfish.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:22 PM   #7727
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh friends, I can't wait for Friday! Tomorrow is take your child to work day - little man is going to work with dad - should be fun to see his patients - ROFL! He'll actually spend some time in the big fun rec room playing video games and having a scrumptious lunch! One less stop for me!

Oh Maggie, I do hope your computer issues are all cleared up - sounds like you like it so far. But if you don't want the things to go to OneDrive, where are they supposed to go - if you don't want to bring out the hard drive each time? I'm so non techy!

Our pup, Buddy, went to the vet today so I'm keeping a close vigil next to him as he recovers. Mama didn't sleep a wink last night fretting about him today, but it went well and now he's resting - started to walk a little while ago and asking to eat ... yay! A good sign!

Waving to everyone!

mschoener likes this post.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:34 AM   #7728
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Maggie, I'm glad to see so many posts from you... you chat so well! And I'm glad your computer is getting set up. That is such a big job and I'm impressed at how well you are doing!

Barb, I love being one month closer to Spring! I am so ready!!!

Kelly, how's Buddy doing this morning? I am certain his "mama" is taking good care of him!

Waving to everyone else and sending...

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 02-02-2018, 05:49 AM   #7729
SCS RAK Coordinator

I hope you have a Fantastic Friday!
Old 02-02-2018, 04:03 PM   #7730
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Oh friends, I can't wait for Friday! Tomorrow is take your child to work day - little man is going to work with dad - should be fun to see his patients - ROFL! He'll actually spend some time in the big fun rec room playing video games and having a scrumptious lunch! One less stop for me!

Oh Maggie, I do hope your computer issues are all cleared up - sounds like you like it so far. But if you don't want the things to go to OneDrive, where are they supposed to go - if you don't want to bring out the hard drive each time? I'm so non techy!

Our pup, Buddy, went to the vet today so I'm keeping a close vigil next to him as he recovers. Mama didn't sleep a wink last night fretting about him today, but it went well and now he's resting - started to walk a little while ago and asking to eat ... yay! A good sign!

Waving to everyone!

I have all the same folders under My PC so they items would be saved on my computer rather than in the cloud, which for more space I would have to pay for and it was already full when I uploaded my stuff from my external drive. I don't think it uploaded everything because of that.

Awww. . little Buddy. Glad he got through his surgery okay.

Hope Little Man had a great time with Dad at work today. Work has been crazy the last couple days after being boring and slow for too long. I was glad that I was able to leave at 2:45.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:05 PM   #7731
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Maggie, I'm glad to see so many posts from you... you chat so well! And I'm glad your computer is getting set up. That is such a big job and I'm impressed at how well you are doing!

Barb, I love being one month closer to Spring! I am so ready!!!

Kelly, how's Buddy doing this morning? I am certain his "mama" is taking good care of him!

Waving to everyone else and sending...
I'm such a chatter box and say nothing! I really need a couple days off from work to get some things done around here including working on that external hard drive and the old laptop to make sure I have everything off it that I need.
Forest Ranger and Kiwime like this post.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:07 PM   #7732
Quacker Stamper

Class went well last night. I'm always surprised about how much people don't know. I don't know if it was my Catholic school upbringing, but we had math drilled into our little heads, so I'm pretty good at basic math unless it entails a word problem! Ugh! I hate word problems.

I've got school work to finish up tonight, so off I go.
Kiwime likes this post.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:24 PM   #7733
Die Cut Diva

Can't say i like word problems either Maggie - I could never get the hang of them at school. Algebra, Geometry, anything but word problems!!

Sorry to have missed you the other day - what can I say
Old 02-03-2018, 02:47 AM   #7734

Cute graphic, Barb!

Maggie, I love chatter... so chat away. BTW, I hate word problems, too, but my sister (a retired math teacher) loves them because she says they teach students so much more than an actual math problem does.

Maxine, I'm thinking maybe Maggie was hiding from you that day.

FYI - I'm leaving tomorrow for a two-day trip, so unless I pop in here again later today, I'll see you on Tuesday. Have a great weekend as well as a good start to next week!

SaveSave
SaveSave

Find Me on Instagram

Old 02-03-2018, 01:30 PM   #7735
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

HI all!

Thanks, Maggie - he had a fabulous day, he said. I asked him what was his favorite part about going to work with dad and he said "cuz I didnt have to go to school!" LOL! O-kay then!

Sounds like you had a good system going with the computers. I had to make a blog post but have been (patiently) waiting for dh to have free time to go get our external hard drive out of his office and hook it up to get pictures from 7 years ago! My blog post today explains it better but yay, it worked!

Today I took little man to get his spiffy new hair cut, and then to get new shoes - he's busting out of all of them within WEEKS! He's now a size 11 MENS shoe and he's only 13! We also had a yummy lunch at a Mexican place = dh is NOT a fan so we only stop when it's just us 2 ♥

Tomorrow is Scout Sunday so he had to look sharp - love seeing them all in a row at worship!

I'm off to make some cards - enjoy your day!
barbaralynn, mschoener and Kiwime like this post.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:38 PM   #7736
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwime View Post
Can't say i like word problems either Maggie - I could never get the hang of them at school. Algebra, Geometry, anything but word problems!!

Sorry to have missed you the other day - what can I say
There should be some kind of formula for solving them, but each one seems to be different and worked a different way. I did email our math tutor yesterday to discuss with her, but haven't heard back from her yet.

No problem.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:39 PM   #7737
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

HI all!

Thanks, Maggie - he had a fabulous day, he said. I asked him what was his favorite part about going to work with dad and he said "cuz I didnt have to go to school!" LOL! O-kay then!

Sounds like you had a good system going with the computers. I had to make a blog post but have been (patiently) waiting for dh to have free time to go get our external hard drive out of his office and hook it up to get pictures from 7 years ago! My blog post today explains it better but yay, it worked!

Today I took little man to get his spiffy new hair cut, and then to get new shoes - he's busting out of all of them within WEEKS! He's now a size 11 MENS shoe and he's only 13! We also had a yummy lunch at a Mexican place = dh is NOT a fan so we only stop when it's just us 2 ♥

Tomorrow is Scout Sunday so he had to look sharp - love seeing them all in a row at worship!

I'm off to make some cards - enjoy your day!
LOL! Of course, no school! That would be my favorite part too. At that age, they do seem to grow so fast!
Old 02-04-2018, 09:06 AM   #7738
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

LOL, Maggie - it's funny when he was little I'd always ask him what his favorite part of school was an he would always say "lunch!" or "recess"

Now he's older it's "when the bell rings for dismissal"

I hope you are all enjoying your SUNDAY! it's scout sunday here and the service was jam packed full of little cub scouts - not very many older scouts.
Came home to an early birthday present from my daughter - thank you Shelly for enabling me and pointing out these markers. Now I just hope I like them - she jumped from my 48 set wishlist to 96!

Old 02-04-2018, 09:37 AM   #7739
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
LOL, Maggie - it's funny when he was little I'd always ask him what his favorite part of school was an he would always say "lunch!" or "recess"

Now he's older it's "when the bell rings for dismissal"

I hope you are all enjoying your SUNDAY! it's scout sunday here and the service was jam packed full of little cub scouts - not very many older scouts.
Came home to an early birthday present from my daughter - thank you Shelly for enabling me and pointing out these markers. Now I just hope I like them - she jumped from my 48 set wishlist to 96!

Happy early birthday! Those pens look great. Congrats!

Little man doesn't look so little anymore! LOL! He's going to be a heartbreaker!
Old 02-05-2018, 05:08 AM   #7740
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Monday! We got about 5 inches of snow Saturday night into yesterday morning and it sure is pretty outside. We are to get another couple of inches this afternoon, so I think February is our winter month! It sure was an exciting Super Bowl game last night and I am so happy for the Eagle's Fans! However, our temps are very cold and we do not hit 20 at all this week--and most nights are below zero! I hope you have a great start to the new week!
Old 02-05-2018, 12:53 PM   #7741
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Aw, Maggie - you are so sweet!

He actually said the other day that he was ugly, and my heart ripped in two. I asked him why on earth he would say that and he just shrugged. I was sad that someone might have told him that but he said no, that just feels that way - 13 and awkward, maybe? In my eyes, he's a handsome fella ...... though not so little anymore!

Well, I think our kitty might be nearing 'looking for a boyfriend' status. Oh me oh my, the howling! All. night. long! We can't let her out alone as the dogs next store will kill her, and the ones behind us, and now the one on the other side.... all aggressive and have that 'pack' animal behavior. She goes out on her leash, lol. Never walked a cat on a leash a day in my life - but there's a first for everything! She LOVES it!

Happy Monday, all!
Old 02-05-2018, 06:50 PM   #7742
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaralynn View Post
Good Morning--Happy Monday! We got about 5 inches of snow Saturday night into yesterday morning and it sure is pretty outside. We are to get another couple of inches this afternoon, so I think February is our winter month! It sure was an exciting Super Bowl game last night and I am so happy for the Eagle's Fans! However, our temps are very cold and we do not hit 20 at all this week--and most nights are below zero! I hope you have a great start to the new week!
Still cold and dreary here, but luckily no snow for us.

I was happy with the Eagles win since I'm a Philadelphia by birth! Also, I won $75 in our football pot at the office. Yeah Me!
Old 02-05-2018, 06:52 PM   #7743
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

He actually said the other day that he was ugly, and my heart ripped in two. I asked him why on earth he would say that and he just shrugged. I was sad that someone might have told him that but he said no, that just feels that way - 13 and awkward, maybe? In my eyes, he's a handsome fella ...... though not so little anymore!

Well, I think our kitty might be nearing 'looking for a boyfriend' status. Oh me oh my, the howling! All. night. long! We can't let her out alone as the dogs next store will kill her, and the ones behind us, and now the one on the other side.... all aggressive and have that 'pack' animal behavior. She goes out on her leash, lol. Never walked a cat on a leash a day in my life - but there's a first for everything! She LOVES it!

Happy Monday, all!
Is she not old enough yet to be spayed?

I had a Siamese cat years ago when I still lived in Philadelphia that I would walk on a leash. All the neighborhood kids thought that was cool. She was not that friendly though.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:53 PM   #7744
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Happy Monday, all!
I don't know why he would think that of himself. Maybe he was just being self-conscious. He is cute!
Old 02-06-2018, 02:47 AM   #7745

Oh, Kelly... that breaks my heart, too. Your DS is such a handsome (and kind/caring) young man. I hate that he feels that way about himself. I know it is hard to be that age... our self esteem and lots of other stuff too sure suffers at that time of life. I know his amazing mom will help him through and someday - yes! - we'll all be excited to hear that he also recognizes he's not what he thinks he is today.

Maggie, I am sure you and your leash-walking cat were a rarity that made the kids smile.

Barb, please keep all the snow up north... don't send it my way. Oh... and you might want to get ready for a houseguest... Kelly might decide to come back now that you're getting snow after snow after snow.

I'm home again... had good meetings and safe travels (even in the ice/snow Sunday evening). Brock did GREAT with our friend staying here with him! We appreciate her so much!!! My DH got home from the Dominican last night just before 9:00... so all is back to our normal form of craZy at our house.

I hope you are all doing well!

SaveSave

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:20 AM   #7746
SCS RAK Coordinator

Maggie--congrats on your win!
Old 02-06-2018, 04:21 AM   #7747
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies--Happy Tuesday! We did get a couple of inches of snow overnight--so pretty outside! Rebecca's car has some electrical issues again and she dropped it off at the dealership on her way home from work yesterday. They did not have a loaner, so she took my car to work today. I hope they get one soon as I have an appointment tomorrow; but today, I have nothing on my agenda, except getting inky!
Old 02-06-2018, 08:15 AM   #7748
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you sweet friends for your words!!! They warmed my heart! I know it's the awkwardness of middle school - and he's got an amazing 'posse' of friends and no one that I know ever says that - so I'm hoping he'll outgrow that thought

Maggie, thanks for sharing your story! I'm sure it was quite a hoot to see! We live on a (busy!) main road - used to be no man's land when we bought it 24 years ago but now it's overdeveloped and crazy busy ...... no way she can be out front with that street or out back, so it's for the best. She's a sweetheart - gentle and kind, and I cant even fathom her being out alone with the dogs on both sides and behind us - omgosh. So the leash for now - it works!

Waving to all!
Old 02-06-2018, 06:26 PM   #7749
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaralynn View Post
Good Morning Ladies--Happy Tuesday! We did get a couple of inches of snow overnight--so pretty outside! Rebecca's car has some electrical issues again and she dropped it off at the dealership on her way home from work yesterday. They did not have a loaner, so she took my car to work today. I hope they get one soon as I have an appointment tomorrow; but today, I have nothing on my agenda, except getting inky!
Bummer about the car. I hope that they figure it out this time. I think you told me what kind she had before, but I've forgotten. One of the guys at work lost his car in the Harvey flood so had to get a new one. He's young and single and had some kid of chick magnet that he drove. This time though he got a Chevy Volt. It sounds really cool. He hardly ever has to go to the gas station unless he's taking a long trip. He gets 50 miles to an electric charge and doesn't drive that much back and forth to work every day, so he's usually always running on electric power. And he just has to plug it into a regular socket when he parks it at night.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:27 PM   #7750
Quacker Stamper

I had fun tonight. I did my income taxes for 2017. I got a discount on the H&R Block software when I purchased the laptop, so I used it and got it e-filed for free! I'm getting a good amount back. I hope to put it toward a new fence. At least the one short side needs to be redone because the post wood is rotten and the boards won't stick to it. I was going to wait until Spring, but it's getting really bad so I better call them soon.

I also sent off my Genealogy paper that I wrote for my class last summer to the editor that may be included in the next Houston Genealogical Forum newsletter. I'm really excited about that.
Kiwime likes this post.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:36 AM   #7751

Barb, I'm so glad you were held hostage yesterday (while Rebecca had your car) so you just HAD to get inky.

Kelly, middle school years can be awkward, for sure... and a posse of friends is a BIG help getting through them. I'm glad your DS has that. Praying he soon sees himself through the eyes of others - handsome as well as witty, kind, caring, and just downright fun!

Maggie, I am not sure I would have thought your night was fun. Taxes... eek! The only thing I do is sign where my DH tells me to sign (he figures them) but the mess in the process. Oh how I hate that mess!

SaveSave

Find Me on Instagram

Old 02-07-2018, 05:06 AM   #7752
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Inky Friends! We had another dusting of snow overnight and more is forecast for tomorrow. We are going out of town tomorrow, heading to central Wisconsin to watch Rebecca's great-niece in a high school basketball game. We are staying at a spa tomorrow night--a relaxing evening and calm Friday morning......... The game is Friday night and we are staying at her nephew's house--we will come home on Sunday. I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Old 02-07-2018, 05:07 AM   #7753
SCS RAK Coordinator

Rebecca has the Chevy Bolt--100% electric. She gets around 250 miles per charge and we have a charger in our garage. She charges a couple of times a week. This is the third electric car she has had as she leased 2 Nissan Leafs for 3 years each. The Leaf did not improve the battery range for 2018 and it is slightly over 100 miles. So--she checked out the Bolt and really likes it, so she bought one. Other than the electrical issues. It did not act up at the dealership yesterday so we are not sure what is happening. She will call again to see what is happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Bummer about the car. I hope that they figure it out this time. I think you told me what kind she had before, but I've forgotten. One of the guys at work lost his car in the Harvey flood so had to get a new one. He's young and single and had some kid of chick magnet that he drove. This time though he got a Chevy Volt. It sounds really cool. He hardly ever has to go to the gas station unless he's taking a long trip. He gets 50 miles to an electric charge and doesn't drive that much back and forth to work every day, so he's usually always running on electric power. And he just has to plug it into a regular socket when he parks it at night.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:14 PM   #7754
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Barb, I'm so glad you were held hostage yesterday (while Rebecca had your car) so you just HAD to get inky.

Kelly, middle school years can be awkward, for sure... and a posse of friends is a BIG help getting through them. I'm glad your DS has that. Praying he soon sees himself through the eyes of others - handsome as well as witty, kind, caring, and just downright fun!

Maggie, I am not sure I would have thought your night was fun. Taxes... eek! The only thing I do is sign where my DH tells me to sign (he figures them) but the mess in the process. Oh how I hate that mess!

SaveSave
It sure was fun seeing how much I'm getting as a refund. I need to have part of my fence redone, so that's where it will go. I hope I don't have to have the whole thing replaced.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:53 AM   #7755

Barb, I hope you have a great trip! We'll miss you!

Maggie, refunds are good... I guess that makes it worth it all. LOL!
SaveSave
SaveSave

Find Me on Instagram

Old 02-08-2018, 04:31 AM   #7756
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies--Happy Thursday and the start of the Olympics! I love watching them and I am sure the TV will on all day long for the next few weeks! We are to get a pretty good snowstorm later tonight but we are heading out of town and will miss it. I am not taking my laptop--so I will wish you all a good weekend!
Old 02-08-2018, 12:55 PM   #7757
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Barb, enjoy your weekend!
barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:31 AM   #7758

It's Friday!

SaveSave

Find Me on Instagram

Old 02-09-2018, 07:50 AM   #7759
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi friends! Wishing you a great start to the weekend ~ dh and I will be heading to Andrea Bocelli this weekend as my Valentine's gift! He's the BEST! (my dh is a keeper, too! LOL! KIDDING!!!) I've been a fan for so long - this will be my 3rd time seeing him in concert and I'm just SO over the top excited ♥ We've decided to 'play honeymoon' and stay out all night on Sunday and let the kids fend for themselves AND get their little brother to school on Monday - hee hee!

Tomorrow I'm heading over to the other coast of Florida just for the day to ride with my daughter to her wedding job (NOT our oldest, engaged ... this is dd#2 who works weddings) DA BEACH is calling me! Sugar white sand, surf, sunshine - uh, yeah, I'll go!

For those of you in the winter/snow, please be safe out there! ♥
Old 02-09-2018, 05:40 PM   #7760
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Hi friends! Wishing you a great start to the weekend ~ dh and I will be heading to Andrea Bocelli this weekend as my Valentine's gift! He's the BEST! (my dh is a keeper, too! LOL! KIDDING!!!) I've been a fan for so long - this will be my 3rd time seeing him in concert and I'm just SO over the top excited ♥ We've decided to 'play honeymoon' and stay out all night on Sunday and let the kids fend for themselves AND get their little brother to school on Monday - hee hee!

Tomorrow I'm heading over to the other coast of Florida just for the day to ride with my daughter to her wedding job (NOT our oldest, engaged ... this is dd#2 who works weddings) DA BEACH is calling me! Sugar white sand, surf, sunshine - uh, yeah, I'll go!

For those of you in the winter/snow, please be safe out there! ♥
I'm also a Bocelli fan! I love him and I have one of his CD's and a concert on a DVD. Never got to see him live in concert though. That would be amazing!

Have fun at your 2nd honeymoon.
barbaralynn likes this post.