Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-15-2017, 11:04 PM   #7121
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hi!

Wahoo- glad to hear you are home and have electric Kelly--and how awesome of you to cook for others who have no power! One friend Cape Coral or something like that....told us there is not too much food in the stores in her area. Our friends in Tamps just got power on today. Our friends in Naples- both had very little issues. Tampa- lost trees and fencing, Have not hear about No, of Orlando (Ocala), and from the other two in No Florida, just a check in we are OK.

Congrats Jeanette- how fun! Love ODBD- that is quite the honor!

Maxine ahhh Spring is rolling around for you, we are starting to see leaves changing colors. Cooler weather is on the horizon.

Barb- at least it is nice weather to be out painting in.....

Maggie - hoping the city gets in there and fixes up the major roads quickly. Sorry you had to put up with your boss all week! What did you ever decide to do about retiring???

I went to Chicago yesterday at the crack of dawn to help Katie out- she had furniture delivered and would have to miss a day of work to meet the delivery guys, so I went down. The GPS took me through some sketchy areas- glad it was early AM....anyway- her apt has very steep steps and she lives on the top level- 2 1/2 flights of stairs and very steep, and they curve at the top...... The delivery guys had to take the doors off to get the couches in.... so I gave them $20.00 for a tip.

We started a Bible study last night, I got Ray to join in, and my sister came as well. We all joined different small discussion groups. The study is the Great Adventure, and is a time line in chronological order- so it tells the big (overview) picture of the bible, and the other books are referenced in where they fit in. You study the time period- major events and prophets of the time period, the ruling empire, etc.....
It is my hubby's first ever Bible study. I introduced him to a guy who has a similar upbringing- (on a farm) at church- he is one of the leaders and I was in his small group in the summer time. He dashed for his table...LOL We had decided it would be most beneficial to all of us if we split up for small group, then we could discuss what we talked about at home.

I took Mom to see her sister today. My older sis joined us as well, which was great. We went to Panera and stayed there from 12:30 until 4:00! We did alot of laughing and talking about this and that... My Aunt is starting a new diet- the blood type diet. My Mom, sister and Aunt are all A+ and I am O+ . I have looked into the blood type diet and it cracks me up a bit- my Hubby is also A+, who are supposed to be vegetarians, and he would totally starve if that was all he ate- he eats an enormous amount of food and never gains a pound!

Mom and I both came home, ate a bite for dinner and fell asleep on the couch..... for 2 hours or so!

OK, I had better hit the hay...... Need to catch up and color tomorrow!

Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:44 AM   #7122
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Wishing All of My Fellow Stamp Addicts a...

Thank you, Shelly... it was pretty exciting. I'm so glad you have heard from the Florida family/friends and they are doing okay considering all they've been through. And how fun to spend time with your aunt, mom, and sister. Precious memories! Now about that delivery... yikes! I'm glad you were safe in the sketchy areas... and also glad the delivery boys did the work and you just had to tip. That sounds like quite a challenging delivery.

Waving to everyone else!

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 09-18-2017, 04:54 AM   #7123

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

I'm leaving shortly to go to the eye doctor (about 1 1/2 hours away) - so it also includes a day in the city. I'll shop and eat Chipotle, and have Starbucks, too. Hmmmm... sounds like a perfect day, other than the huge chunk of money it will cost for new glasses.

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram

Old 09-18-2017, 04:59 AM   #7124
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Good Morning--I kind of feel like this way today.................. I had a great time Friday in Appleton at the stamp classes and the alcohol ink class was great. The Paper Cut sells many, many different kinds of papers and cardstocks--so we used some metallic and sparkle metallic for the layers and the results were beautiful. We also worked outside most of the day Saturday and Sunday as it was great weather. We are working on painting the deck rails and that is quite the job. I am not even half way done, but hope to do a section or two a couple of days this week. I have a religious Christmas card stamp-a-stack at Sarah's this morning--but I not ready for the weather that goes with it................... Have a Wonderful Day!
Old 09-18-2017, 06:00 AM   #7125

Barb, you have been busy! I think a snow day is called for. Enjoy your class!

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn likes this post.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:54 AM   #7126
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post

Hello friends! Finally a chance to sit and stop in to say a quick hello. The storm has indeed passed and left so much devastation and destruction. It's horrible to see, especially as we drove home

We do have lights and water and internet!! Only a few houses in our entire neighborhood. We are very blessed. So I have spent the past 2 days cooking for those without and sending meals and water bottles and drinks over. IT's MERCILESS in this heat! I have my mom still as her neighborhood (20 minutes away) is without power and she is not really able to take care of herself in a home without power, etc.

Even got my first Starbucks after 5 days Seeing that store open and I think I crossed 5 lanes of traffic to get to it! Kidding, of course

Thank you Barb for updating! We did have slight roof damage - and the cars, too -all things considered, that's good. That's what insurance is for. All our trees have fallen so we all helped cut, chainsaw, and haul all those out to the front which is exhausting in this unbearable heat.

And my son turned 13 the day the storm arrived. While my husband was hunkered down in Miami, we tried our best to celebrate (flickering lights and all) I managed to find a small room at the resort where employees play pool and they said he could use that! He does love playing pool And we found the pool area and before the storm was even close to us, hoped in the pool. And we found a Fball table, too I had packed a small cake in the cooler (and candles and gifts) before we left and it was a good thing. Everything was getting crazy up there with the storm coming and storms were closing/closed, etc. I was able to get a sketchy connection to my husband (in the middle of a Cat 3 hurricane, in his shelter) to facetime him so he could be there as we sang happy Birthday. I seriously almost lost my mind, but held it together for them and we made the best out of the situation!

Most of all, everyone is safe and it will take a little bit to get back to normal. I am SO grateful for the friends that prayed for us, near and far! I'm truly blessed by you all!

I'm behind, and will remain so, until things catch back up to some sense of normalcy here ♥

Hugs!
xoxo
Glad to hear that everyone is safe in your family and that you had minimal damage. It is devastating to look at all the debris piled up in front of the homes everywhere around town. Many homes I see on my way to and from school on Thursdays were in the flood zone. I don't know how long it's going to take them to remove all the trash and where are they going to put it all?????????

School is going well, but it's a lot of work. Not sure yet if it is more or less than the last class, but at least the same. I did get the chance over the weekend to play a little bit in my stamp room.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 09-18-2017, 09:04 AM   #7127
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Wahoo- glad to hear you are home and have electric Kelly--and how awesome of you to cook for others who have no power! One friend Cape Coral or something like that....told us there is not too much food in the stores in her area. Our friends in Tamps just got power on today. Our friends in Naples- both had very little issues. Tampa- lost trees and fencing, Have not hear about No, of Orlando (Ocala), and from the other two in No Florida, just a check in we are OK.

Congrats Jeanette- how fun! Love ODBD- that is quite the honor!

Maxine ahhh Spring is rolling around for you, we are starting to see leaves changing colors. Cooler weather is on the horizon.

Barb- at least it is nice weather to be out painting in.....

Maggie - hoping the city gets in there and fixes up the major roads quickly. Sorry you had to put up with your boss all week! What did you ever decide to do about retiring???

I went to Chicago yesterday at the crack of dawn to help Katie out- she had furniture delivered and would have to miss a day of work to meet the delivery guys, so I went down. The GPS took me through some sketchy areas- glad it was early AM....anyway- her apt has very steep steps and she lives on the top level- 2 1/2 flights of stairs and very steep, and they curve at the top...... The delivery guys had to take the doors off to get the couches in.... so I gave them $20.00 for a tip.

We started a Bible study last night, I got Ray to join in, and my sister came as well. We all joined different small discussion groups. The study is the Great Adventure, and is a time line in chronological order- so it tells the big (overview) picture of the bible, and the other books are referenced in where they fit in. You study the time period- major events and prophets of the time period, the ruling empire, etc.....
It is my hubby's first ever Bible study. I introduced him to a guy who has a similar upbringing- (on a farm) at church- he is one of the leaders and I was in his small group in the summer time. He dashed for his table...LOL We had decided it would be most beneficial to all of us if we split up for small group, then we could discuss what we talked about at home.

I took Mom to see her sister today. My older sis joined us as well, which was great. We went to Panera and stayed there from 12:30 until 4:00! We did alot of laughing and talking about this and that... My Aunt is starting a new diet- the blood type diet. My Mom, sister and Aunt are all A+ and I am O+ . I have looked into the blood type diet and it cracks me up a bit- my Hubby is also A+, who are supposed to be vegetarians, and he would totally starve if that was all he ate- he eats an enormous amount of food and never gains a pound!

Mom and I both came home, ate a bite for dinner and fell asleep on the couch..... for 2 hours or so!

OK, I had better hit the hay...... Need to catch up and color tomorrow!

Shelly
Shelly, I love to hear your adventures. You are always off doing a bunch of fun stuff.

Retirement? What's that????? LOL! Seriously, I do not know right now what is going to happen. I got a little nervous this morning because I saw some e-mails of my boss's that were talking about different Medicare Plans outside of the office. ?????? I thought maybe he was thinking about retiring which would have been very weird. He's not ready to do that. Anyway, it was because he has high income and his insurance may be cheaper outside of our firm's insurance plan.

I was considering retiring with a reverse mortgage that would pay off my house note, but that is changing starting Oct. 2 and I could not get in any place that does the HUD counseling that you have to go through in order to do that. Then I checked my equity loan and it should be paid off in 6 years, so now I'm thinking maybe I should just keep working as long as I'm able to and get that paid off. I also have 3 years of school. A lot to consider. If I do continue to work though, I'm thinking I may need to see about another new car. this one will be paid off in December and I'll probably keep it for a year or so after that and get another one a few years before I retire, get it paid off before retirement, and have a newer car when I do retire.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:23 AM   #7128
Mad Swapper

It was sunny here today!!! I got out and weeded a garden, sprayed another area, and also bought some vegetable plants to go out next week when they have spent a few days on the deck to harden up
I did manage to get some colouring done after that - I stamped a pear using some markers on the stamp then spritzed it, hoping for a watercolour effect, but it was not damp enough, so then I put some colour down on a block and added it with a wet paint brush, and got a no line sort of result Love the result, now to make something with it.

I do follow the thread most days, so am aware of all that goes on -

Maggie it looks as though you have a lot to consider before retiring

Shelly you really do keep yourself and your mother busy!!

Jeanette it's always good to wake up to your comments and cartoons

Barb can you come down here when you are finished, so you can escape your winter... I have some railings that need painting too ...

Kelly it sound as though you are still stressed about what you have been through - take care of yourself remember!!

Darlene are you still around?? I saw Lynn blogged the other day - go Lynn!!

Kristie is active on IG, and has posted her 7th Wedding Anniversary pics.

Kel - are you still there??

Waving from you all down under, where I am about to trot off to bed.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:24 AM   #7129

Maggie, the devastation left behind must be heartbreaking to see day after day. My heart aches for all of you affected by both hurricanes. Sadness.

Maxine, thanks! I loved reading your post... you're so knowledgeable about our little group and where they are and where they are posting. I feel like I have my head in the sand. LOL!

Have a great day! Mine will be spent mostly out of town for a meeting.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 09-19-2017, 05:38 AM   #7130
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning! I had fun at the card class yesterday and we made 3 sets of 3 great Christmas cards. We used the new SU set Night in Bethlehem--I love it! I then spent some time in the stamp room, doing some organizing and taking some items out to sell on eBay and put in a future stamping rummage.

I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday! It is to be great weather all week, with temps in the 80's. We do need some rain though as things are very dry.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:06 AM   #7131

Hi Barb... I've been drooling over that set. I think I might purchase it to make the cards for the pastors/families in our association this year. Still not 100% decided on it though.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 09-19-2017, 03:10 PM   #7132
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi friends!

Just a quick moment to stop in and say hello! Hoping everyone is doing wonderful ♥
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 09-20-2017, 04:53 AM   #7133

Kelly, it is so good to see you... please take care of yourself. I cannot even imagine the stress and mess you are dealing with.
SaveSave

Find Me on Instagram

Old 09-20-2017, 12:25 PM   #7134
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Afternoon--I had a meeting early this morning, met my Brother and SIL for coffee and then a couple of errands. I am headed to the stamp room in a bit. I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Old 09-21-2017, 04:06 AM   #7135

At least it will be better than mine - I have to clean house today. B-O-R-I-N-G! I'd much rather be creative.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 09-21-2017, 06:05 AM   #7136
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Stampers--I hope you have a wonderful day!
Old 09-21-2017, 08:57 AM   #7137
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post

Maggie, the devastation left behind must be heartbreaking to see day after day. My heart aches for all of you affected by both hurricanes. Sadness.

Maxine, thanks! I loved reading your post... you're so knowledgeable about our little group and where they are and where they are posting. I feel like I have my head in the sand. LOL!

Have a great day! Mine will be spent mostly out of town for a meeting.

It is very sad and one of the hardest hit areas was over where I go to school every week, so I see the piles of debris lined up along the street in front of all those homes. I don't know how that church building was spared since right down the street from there is where a lot of flooding happened.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:00 AM   #7138
Quacker Stamper

Well, I think I actually have a new retirement plan since I've started school which will take 3 years to get my Associates Degree. I have 6 years on my home equity loan on my house. I'm thinking now that after I pay my car off at the end of this year or early next year, I can take some if not all of that and pay toward the principle on my house and pay it off sooner than 6 years, maybe 4 if lucky. Then at the end of next year, I will see about getting a new car and get it paid off in 3 years and then retire after I'm done school,, my house will be clear, and I'll have a 3 yo car. Looks good on paper.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:00 AM   #7139
Quacker Stamper

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been having issues getting into the threads from my work computer. When I click on List Subscriptions and it gives me my list, and then I click on the one I want, it shows it up at the top in a new tab, but then when I click on that tab, it won't open the thread. I have to go to the Forums Thread and find the one that I want and then click on through. A royal pain. Not sure why it is doing that only on this computer at work.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:01 AM   #7140
Quacker Stamper

I've got an Vet appointment for my Paisley on Monday afternoon. She is 17 1/2 and is having incontinence issues. It is something I've dealt with her for most of her life, but never this bad. I was never able to have rugs down on my floors or tp lid covers because she would urinate on them and I'd have to throw them away. She also started having issues with the other - bowel movements - very runny. I decided to try to change her food. I think the HA food that she has been eating started to irritate her tummy. It is supposed to be Hypoallergenic, but seemed to not work for her. About 2 weeks ago I confined her to my bedroom - big room, her own food and litter box and her box that she likes to lay on. So, I changed her food and that seems to have done the trick with the bm's. Instead now I have problems with the other. She has taken to urinating on my bed!!!!!!! UGH! She did it a few days ago, and I was able to catch her before it was too bad, but had to wash all my linens. Then this morning before I left for work, I noticed that she had not used the litter box for that since last night. I checked my bed and sure enough she had wet on it again!!!!!!!!!!! I was so angry with her. I almost tossed her outside. Instead I went and got the crate and fixed it up for her out in my computer room and put her in it. She is not happy about that, but I'm not happy that she has ruined the 4" mattress pad I had on my bed. I had made an appointment with the Vet for a week from Saturday, but called this morning to get her in sooner and we now have one for Monday at 5:30 PM. I don't know if there is something medically wrong or if it is just age or what and what to do about it.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:01 AM   #7141
Quacker Stamper

Then there is school! I can't compare it to what I just went through with the Genealogy course. It isn't really hard, but there is a lot of work and I have 4 deadlines every week, two midweek and two on Saturdays. I have two classes; one is called Life Skills, and the other is a religion class. It is church sponsored. We don't have a teacher per se, we have a student leader for each class every week. Tonight I am student leader for our religion class, so I've had to spend some extra time this week on getting my lesson together. I think it will be okay once we're in the groove. I'm getting there.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:55 AM   #7142

Hi Barb!

Maggie, your "plan" does sound pretty good. I hope it works out for you. So sad about Paisley - and frustrating for you, too! Your class sounds busy. And the devastation sounds difficult to look at. There's just so much heartache in that debris.

SaveSave

Find Me on Instagram

Old 09-22-2017, 05:48 AM   #7143
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Friends! I hope you have a fantastic Friday and the wonderful start to the weekend. It is going to be hot here--close to 90 and only in the 70's overnight. We are heading to a high school football game tonight for a memorial for a good friend who passed away in July. He was the football coach and AD at a neighboring school from where I worked. Many peers/friends from around the state will be there tonight. Tomorrow we are heading to central Wis. to spend some time with roomie's brother and his two sons and their families. She has a meeting Monday afternoon up there and we will come back that night. So--I probably will not check in here until Tuesday morning. And, it is to be hot here for the next week or so...........
Old 09-22-2017, 05:49 AM   #7144
SCS RAK Coordinator

Maggie--you are one busy lady................... It sounds like you do have a good retirement plan and I hope it works out. Retirement is Awesome!
Old 09-22-2017, 05:58 AM   #7145

Barb, it' hot here, too. I think Autumn is eluding us. It was 95 yesterday. Yikes!

Enjoy your trip!

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn likes this post.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:37 PM   #7146
Quacker Stamper

Hi! Left work early today for a dental appointment. Didn't take long, cleaning x-rays, and exam in an hour. No issues So I'm home early today.

I've got homework though. School went really well last night. I did very well in teaching my class.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:01 AM   #7147

Sorry for my late check today. I left early this morning to hunt for great deals at our town-wide rummage sales. Score!

In a wee bit... we are going to a nearby town to see "Elvis" (aka Scott Wattles) at their local festival. We'll also eat delicious pretzel sandwiches purchased at a little Mennonite store - they make their own pretzels and they are amazing. They only have them on Saturdays.

This evening I plan to get inky.

Fun day... I hope yours is, too!

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:44 AM   #7148
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Sorry for my late check today. I left early this morning to hunt for great deals at our town-wide rummage sales. Score!

In a wee bit... we are going to a nearby town to see "Elvis" (aka Scott Wattles) at their local festival. We'll also eat delicious pretzel sandwiches purchased at a little Mennonite store - they make their own pretzels and they are amazing. They only have them on Saturdays.

This evening I plan to get inky.

Fun day... I hope yours is, too!
It sounds like you are going to have a fun day. Those pretzel sandwiches sound so good. You're making me drool.

I started out at the hairdressers getting my color refreshed and haircut. Came home; finished up my school work for this week; checked out the school work for next week - it's going to be a busy one. Now I have a little free time, so heading to my stamp room.
Save
Old 09-23-2017, 11:45 AM   #7149
Quacker Stamper

Oh, and did my grocery shopping with Instacart so I didn't have to fight the crowds this week.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:00 PM   #7150
Mad Swapper

It's Sunday evening here after daylight savings started... and I got to spend the afternoon in the studio - I got three cards made 'from scratch' and re-made another that I boo boo'd on the other day.

I've had a busy weekend as yesterday was an all day prayer retreat - never knew a prayer retreat would be so exhausting - chatting this morning almost all of us were tired last night.

The cat and I are chugging along here - hope all of you are enjoying life - particularly the pretzel sandwiches that somebody is not sharing

Waving at you all from an overcast and drizzling evening - we had our spring yesterday - it was sunny
barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:33 PM   #7151
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hi!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I've been having issues getting into the threads from my work computer. When I click on List Subscriptions and it gives me my list, and then I click on the one I want, it shows it up at the top in a new tab, but then when I click on that tab, it won't open the thread. I have to go to the Forums Thread and find the one that I want and then click on through. A royal pain. Not sure why it is doing that only on this computer at work.
Maggie- were do you sign in and go to List Subscriptions? That would make my life so much easier!!!

Shelly
Old 09-24-2017, 11:50 PM   #7152
Proud Fan Club Member

Maxine, not sure what chugging is. LOL

Goodness, I did not know it has been so long since I stopped here. I am shocked! I read the post on my phone, so try to keep up!

I am up getting ready for a stamp sale this weekend. I am entering my items in the computer. I have to print out tickets and attach them to my items- up to 360 something. I will be adding more tomorrow. I hope to be pricing things low enough that they sell!!! Stamps, inks, dies, etc..... I have been setting things aside while and since moving the craft room upstairs.

Maxine- your weekend prayer retreat sounds lovely, and your weather does not : )

Maggie- you are busy- with school, your work plan and getting a degree- wahoo! So cool to grocery shop online too.

Waving hello to all! I have to get to bed, but will not wait a week before I check in again!

Shelly
Old 09-25-2017, 01:22 AM   #7153
Mad Swapper

Shelly 'chugging' is an expression to say you are moving along at a steady pace - nothing flash, but moving... like an old steam engine, but without the noise and smoke , although sometimes the noise may be a moot point with joints and ahem, wind....
Old 09-25-2017, 05:41 AM   #7154

Sorry, I ate every morsel of my pretzel sandwich and it was DELICIOUS!!!

Shelly, I hope the sell went/goes well... I wasn't sure how long it would last.

Maggie, I'm sure you are a ravishing beauty now with your new "do".

Maxine, I'd love spring... or fall (which is the season our calendar says it should be), I'm kind of tired of the 90-100 degree days we've had of late.

I'm going to the city to pick up my new glasses today. You know what that means.... Chipotle and Starbucks!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 09-25-2017, 10:47 AM   #7155
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Maggie- were do you sign in and go to List Subscriptions? That would make my life so much easier!!!

Shelly
I go to the top of the page where it says "welcome, mschoener" and click on that and it brings up a menu down the left side of the page. One of them is List Subscriptions. I didn't have any issues over the weekend with it at home, but I do here at the office. It's not blocking it, the pages just isn't opening. I saw that they were having some kind of issues in the forums, so maybe it is part of that.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:49 AM   #7156
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Sorry, I ate every morsel of my pretzel sandwich and it was DELICIOUS!!!

Shelly, I hope the sell went/goes well... I wasn't sure how long it would last.

Maggie, I'm sure you are a ravishing beauty now with your new "do".

Maxine, I'd love spring... or fall (which is the season our calendar says it should be), I'm kind of tired of the 90-100 degree days we've had of late.

I'm going to the city to pick up my new glasses today. You know what that means.... Chipotle and Starbucks!

Well, I've never been called a ravishing beauty, but back in my younger days . . . .
MiamiKel4 likes this post.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:53 AM   #7157
Quacker Stamper

The weekend was uneventful. I did get 2 more cards done. I have 4 sitting on my desk that I need to photo and upload. One is for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge in October that I'm a Guest Designed. Glad I have it done.

More school work over the weekend. Finished up week 2 on Saturday and started on week 3 yesterday.

Leaving work early today to take Paisley to the vet. I hope I get some good answers about why she wets on my bed. She seems to be doing okay in the storage room, so that continues to be the best option for her. She also hasn't thrown up since she's been in there which is another good thing.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:36 PM   #7158
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Woohoo - look at this - Jeanette with her new specs, Maggie with her new 'do, I'm feeling like I should take my hair out of a bun or something, LOL!!

Land sakes, the barista messed up my Starbucks today and gave me 4 shots of expresso instead of 2 - I'll be up til Wednesday!!!! She understood (don't ask me how) double the double - lord. have. mercy. But it was free so I'm not complaining. I"ll be just see Jeanette at about ......4 am! Online! LOL!

Maggie - sending up prayers for Paisley. Let us know what happens!

And I see Tinker cat is growing, growing so big Maxine!

Shelly - is your stamp sale at your house? When we had an LSS, I would browse those. amazing scores! Good luck with yours!

Waving to everyone!
DT:  The Project Bin
barbaralynn and Kiwime like this post.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:40 PM   #7159
Mad Swapper

WooHoo Kelly is in the house!! and on a high by the sound of it

I'm off to the hairdresser in half an hour - if I don't get blown away in the meantime... wind with the rain this time...

Yes Kelly, I was looking at Tinker the other day and he is looking almost full grown now - he's just done a big growth spurt and even his chest has filled out!! He still does like sleeping on the bed at night though
MiamiKel4 likes this post.
Old 09-26-2017, 12:59 AM   #7160
Mad Swapper

A bigCongratulations to Shelly on her win at Bugaboo stamps!!!
mcschmidty and mschoener like this post.