Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-06-2016, 05:04 PM   #4881
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlynnView Post
Morning everyone! Yes, it's really me. It was so crazy last week (and previous weeks too) and I'm finally able to breathe a little bit this week. Things to be done and am doing around the house but thankfully, no doctors appointments for Jim and I until next week. What a relief! Things are rocking along I suppose. The ENT cauterized some places in Jim's nose a couple of weeks ago due to the massive nose bleeds he's been having but sadly, it doesn't seem to be working too well right now. Not as bad as before, but still there. Have to go back to him the first week of June.

I tried to read through all the posts but mercy me.........everyone is busy it seems.

Hope all is going well with everyone. Summer is almost on us (except for Maxine, who's headed to winter) so at least the weather is getting better. Hot, but nice. Of course Kelly always has the hot weather.
Hi Lynn, glad that you and Jim are having a break from doctor visits.

It's been a beautiful week here, but we deserve it after all the rotten weather we had been having. No rain in the forecast until Monday.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-06-2016, 05:06 PM   #4882
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
Hi folks - awesome news - after things regarding the house appearing to go from bad to worse (due to the vendor and her inability to actually function like other people), the lawyers have managed to get her to agree to giving the keys to the youngsters and they can basically take possession as of 5:00 p.m. this afternoon!! A lot of work has been done today by all three solicitors (two are hers) ....

They are staying in the rental for another week and then moving into the house, as SIL will have had time to make it habitable. Talk about a miracle!! Thank you for your prayers.
Yay! So happy for the kids . . . and you! Glad that it all worked out and they'll have their own place soon.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:07 PM   #4883
Quacker Stamper

I've been in kind of a funk lately. I did finish up the May ATC swap that I needed to do, but nothing else stamp related. I want to try to get the house cleaned up and organized this weekend. Maybe then I'll feel like doing something crafty.

I do need to go get more Milkweed plants. The caterpillars have eaten through all 9 that I bought last Saturday and a few that had sprouted out enough leaves to help feed them. And I've found a few more little ones that will be growing up soon.
Old 05-06-2016, 06:45 PM   #4884
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Maggie, I'm sorry you're in a funk. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

mschoener likes this post.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:49 PM   #4885
Mad Swapper

Oh no - hope the funk passes soon Those caterpillars are incredible Maggie, and you are so good to them.

Just as well the family did not join us yesterday as planned - DGD spent 12 hours vomiting, and DD was not too good at all either. Please pray the rest of them don't get it .

We had to go to a funeral today about an hour's drive away - got lost when we got to the town and in the end had to ask for directions - got there in good time, thankfully. On the way home we stopped and had a cuppa with my Sister in Law - my brother was working on a 'shut' at the local pulp and paper mill just south of our town

Hugs from a wonderfully warm autumnal day here - 70 oF
Old 05-07-2016, 02:14 AM   #4886

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Maxine, I'm sorry the family members are sick. Horrible timing, though there's never a good time to be sick. Glad you made it safely to/from the funeral - even if a wee "detour" occurred.

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-07-2016, 01:16 PM   #4887
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post
Maggie, I'm sorry you're in a funk. Hopefully it will get better soon.
I did manage to get in my stamp room last night to get a card made for a friend. I cased it, but changed up the coloring and such and really like the way it turned out.

I've been working out with the butterflies today. I had 7 hatch and one did decide to come out of the hutch on its own and finally flew off. It took it some time though - one step at a time.

I went and bought 10 more plants. They said they were quarantined, but they had caterpillars on a couple of them, so we figured they were okay. The ones that were in there were again striped of leaves, so I went and changed them out and put 6 new fresh plants in there and transferred all the caterpillars that were in there. Then I started cleaning up all the old plants - cutting off the dead parts of the stems so it will promote more new growth. While I was doing this, I found at least a dozen or more small caterpillars on plants outside the hutch. Got them all transferred too. While I was out there, a butterfly was flying all over the place and visiting some of the plants. I hope she was laying eggs while she was at it. O M G! That will mean more caterpillars. I found a weird looking caterpillar on one of the plants. It was black with 2 stripes down it's back. I had never seen one before, so I went and googled it and found out it's a pest - Armyworm. Not good for the garden, so I got rid of it and thought I found 2 more teeny ones on a plant so got rid of them too.

Need to do some work around the house and hope to get back in my stamp room. Going to watch the Kentucky Derby. I love to watch the horses run.

Going to DD's for dinner tomorrow night. Her FIL and MIL will be there too and my DGD has a choir concert that we will all be going to after dinner.
barbaralynn and Kiwime like this post.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:19 PM   #4888
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Oh no - hope the funk passes soon Those caterpillars are incredible Maggie, and you are so good to them.

Just as well the family did not join us yesterday as planned - DGD spent 12 hours vomiting, and DD was not too good at all either. Please pray the rest of them don't get it .

We had to go to a funeral today about an hour's drive away - got lost when we got to the town and in the end had to ask for directions - got there in good time, thankfully. On the way home we stopped and had a cuppa with my Sister in Law - my brother was working on a 'shut' at the local pulp and paper mill just south of our town

Hugs from a wonderfully warm autumnal day here - 70 oF
The caterpillars and butterflies are such a blessing. So now I not only have fur babies, I have winged babies too.

So sorry about the tummy issues for your DD and DGD. I hope that it's done soon and the others don't follow suit. Glad that they weren't living with you at the time too.

That's nice that you were able to get in a visit with your SIL on the way home. Beautiful here - in the low 80's with a slight breeze.
Kiwime likes this post.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:12 PM   #4889

Maggie, I'm glad you were able to get a card made... that's a good start. And wow! What a labor of love with your caterpillars/butterflies!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-07-2016, 06:44 PM   #4890

Since I don't get on SCS on Sundays I'm going to go ahead and post this tonight...

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-08-2016, 08:23 AM   #4891
Pearl-ExPert

Happy Momma's Day to everyone that's celebrating! Hope you have a beautiful day.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:31 PM   #4892
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Mother's Day to all! Had a beautiful day, church....talked to all of the kids on the phone. Katie was home (she has pneumonia)... We were going to go to a movie, but it had bad ratings. I worked on piano while she ran a couple of errands. Then, Ray cooked out on the grill : )

What did you all do???

Maggie- so cool to hear your butterfly stories- I would love to get that going here, but it will not be this summer, too busy planning the shower and engagement party-even though it will be on the smaller side. It's a good excuse to get things done like- get new couches....hehehe

Maxine- hope everyone that is sick stays away! You can celebrate another weekend! I always catch bugs from the kids- when the kids were little I would always get sick- and when I worked in the Peds unit. Hope that does not happen with future Grandkids -wishful thinking!

I did not watch the Ky derby, but just saw a feature at the race- an Ostridge race- it is a stitch! One of the jockeys fell off the big bird- LOL

I was going to color today, just not in the mood. I am like Maggie : ) I work tomorrow, so Tuesday will get into the craft room.....

Hugs to all!

Shelly
Old 05-09-2016, 02:52 AM   #4893

Lynn, it's good to see you again. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, too!

Shelly, I'm sorry to hear Katie is so sick. Praying for returned good health very soon! It sounds like you had a good day yesterday - relaxing.

We went to church; then headed to the city so DH and Brock could take me out to lunch at Olive Garden. Yum! None of our churches had services last night, so once we got home, we stayed in. I made 3 cards last night... so that was fun!

I'm heading out-of-state early tomorrow morning, so unless I pop in here later today, I won't be back until the end of the week.

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:37 AM   #4894
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Good Morning--I hope everyone had a great weekend............... We had wonderful temps and lots of sunshine both days. The walk was nice and then we had lunch at a friend's house with some other walkers. We worked in the gardens in the afternoon and pretty much all day yesterday. All of our little plants are now in the greenhouse and I planted a few pots for the deck too.

Have a Fantastic Monday!
mschoener, Forest Ranger and Kiwime like this post.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:09 AM   #4895
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--it is a rainy day here, so I am starting to organize and swap out the "Bring on Spring Cards"! We discovered that our water heater was leaking last night so I made a call into our plumber this morning and we ate getting a new heater this afternoon. It is old and we knew it was going to be need to be replaced soon....................
Old 05-10-2016, 07:28 PM   #4896
Mad Swapper

Hi fellow addicts - good to see all the chatter - safe travel Jeanette - that 's some mileage for one week!!

We have just got back from my follow-up appointment with the plastic surgeon - all is well. The rain started literally as we turned in the gate - and we will be getting about three days of it, I gather, and the temperatures are due to drop too and be more like the end of autumn than summer!! We have had a wonderful late run of warm weather the past few weeks.

Blessings and hugs from down under.
Old 05-11-2016, 02:57 AM   #4897
Gabfest Goddess

Hello everyone. I've only read a few posts that are very recent, so I really am out of touch with what's going on with all of you.

First off, thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your love & support, prayers & cards during these months. I think I'm getting close to adjusted. It is hard work.

Maggie, I would gladly give you some of the milkweed that grows around here. It's so pervasive that we consider it a weed. But I do let it grow in most areas since it's so important to the butterflies.

It's about time for me to get ready for work, so just posting a short note to say hello. Wishing all of you a good day.

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
mcschmidty likes this post.
Old 05-11-2016, 06:22 AM   #4898
SCS RAK Coordinator

Yay for a post from Darlene!!!!!

Good Morning Ladies--Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!!!
Old 05-11-2016, 11:34 AM   #4899
Mad Swapper

Yay - what a wonderful start to the day - a post from Darlene!!! Wonderful to see you here, and hear your world is starting to become a tad more balanced.
Big {{{{{Hugs}}}}} from down under. 😆😆😆😆😆😆
barbaralynn and luvcardmaking like this post.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:42 AM   #4900
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Maggie, I'm glad you were able to get a card made... that's a good start. And wow! What a labor of love with your caterpillars/butterflies!
I actually finally did a blog post about them - The Life Cycle of a Monarch Butterfly and how I get them to come to my yard and how I take care of them.

I'm starting to get back into things, but the other night I demolished my Vagabond! Now, now sure what I'm going to get to replace it. What do you guys use for embossing and die cutting?

Last edited by mschoener; 05-11-2016 at 11:58 AM..
Old 05-11-2016, 11:50 AM   #4901
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Happy Mother's Day to all! Had a beautiful day, church....talked to all of the kids on the phone. Katie was home (she has pneumonia)... We were going to go to a movie, but it had bad ratings. I worked on piano while she ran a couple of errands. Then, Ray cooked out on the grill : )

What did you all do???

Maggie- so cool to hear your butterfly stories- I would love to get that going here, but it will not be this summer, too busy planning the shower and engagement party-even though it will be on the smaller side. It's a good excuse to get things done like- get new couches....hehehe

Maxine- hope everyone that is sick stays away! You can celebrate another weekend! I always catch bugs from the kids- when the kids were little I would always get sick- and when I worked in the Peds unit. Hope that does not happen with future Grandkids -wishful thinking!

I did not watch the Ky derby, but just saw a feature at the race- an Ostridge race- it is a stitch! One of the jockeys fell off the big bird- LOL

I was going to color today, just not in the mood. I am like Maggie : ) I work tomorrow, so Tuesday will get into the craft room.....

Hugs to all!

Shelly
Glad you had a good Mother's Day and got to talk to everyone. Sorry Katie has pneumonia. I hope she gets over that soon. Was she out running errands being sick??? Church in the morning and my FH class. It went okay except that our WiFi connection kept going out and people were getting kicked off and computers were locking up. I had to reboot myself once. Hard to be showing what to do when the computer is not cooperating. Went over to DD's later for dinner and her MIL and FIL were also there visiting from their residence. Both seemed so frail, but I was glad that they were able to be there with the family. My DGD had a choir concert that evening so DD took her IL's home and we all went to the concert. The choir did a great job. I was able to record 2 of the numbers and took a few pictures of her and got one of my DD, DGD, and myself for Mother's Day.

Guess I'm having a senior moment - who's getting engaged???????? When is the party? What fun to do some shopping to spruce up the house! You certainly won't have time for butterflies with that going on. They do take some time caring for them. I do enjoy them though.

I had book club last night so nothing else got done. I barely had time to check on the butterflies and luckily the 2 that were ready did come out of the hutch on their own!
Old 05-11-2016, 11:51 AM   #4902
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Lynn, it's good to see you again. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, too!

Shelly, I'm sorry to hear Katie is so sick. Praying for returned good health very soon! It sounds like you had a good day yesterday - relaxing.

We went to church; then headed to the city so DH and Brock could take me out to lunch at Olive Garden. Yum! None of our churches had services last night, so once we got home, we stayed in. I made 3 cards last night... so that was fun!

I'm heading out-of-state early tomorrow morning, so unless I pop in here later today, I won't be back until the end of the week.

Sounds like a nice Mother's Day and I love OG! Hope you have a safe journey!
Old 05-11-2016, 11:53 AM   #4903
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Hi fellow addicts - good to see all the chatter - safe travel Jeanette - that 's some mileage for one week!!

We have just got back from my follow-up appointment with the plastic surgeon - all is well. The rain started literally as we turned in the gate - and we will be getting about three days of it, I gather, and the temperatures are due to drop too and be more like the end of autumn than summer!! We have had a wonderful late run of warm weather the past few weeks.

Blessings and hugs from down under.
Glad to hear that everything is okay with you Maxine. How's DH doing?

Sorry about the rain, at least it's not snow yet!
Old 05-11-2016, 11:56 AM   #4904
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvcardmakingView Post
Hello everyone. I've only read a few posts that are very recent, so I really am out of touch with what's going on with all of you.

First off, thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your love & support, prayers & cards during these months. I think I'm getting close to adjusted. It is hard work.

Maggie, I would gladly give you some of the milkweed that grows around here. It's so pervasive that we consider it a weed. But I do let it grow in most areas since it's so important to the butterflies.

It's about time for me to get ready for work, so just posting a short note to say hello. Wishing all of you a good day.
If you lived closer, I'd come and get it!!!!!!!!!! Well, it is a weed! It gets pricey having to buy it all the time, but my older ones that I've cut back are starting to sprout out again and I'm hoping will keep doing so and will be able to sustain the caterpillars that are coming up.

So glad to see you pop in. You know we all love you and wish you only the best - peace and comfort.

luvcardmaking likes this post.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:58 AM   #4905
Quacker Stamper

Mr. Yard Man finally came yesterday, which is usually supposed to be on Wednesday, not sure why he came on Tuesday. He did the mowing and he did finally do the weeding, but the branches are still on the roof and he didn't clean off the patio cover. I'm going to have to ask him if I need to find someone else to do that. Maybe a gutter cleaning service? He also planted the 3 Dahlias that I left in the back flower bed after I planted everything else on Saturday.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:59 AM   #4906
Quacker Stamper

I heard this morning that all our flooded roads are finally back open again. Such a relief to drivers and the businesses that are located where the flooding happened and were cut off from customers getting to them.
luvcardmaking likes this post.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:17 PM   #4907
Mad Swapper

Thanks Maggie - DH is actually the best he has been for about 6 weeks when he crashed the last time and ended up in hospital!! Thankfully.
mschoener and Forest Ranger like this post.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:57 AM   #4908
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies--Happy Thursday. I did get all of the Springtime cards organized and swapped on Tuesday so they were postal yesterday. I am finishing a swap today to mail along with some doing errands. We had some trees and shrubs removed yesterday so the views are a bit different this morning in our yard. It is cool again today along with lots of clouds. We did get an inch of rain on Tuesday, so everything is happy now!

Have a Terrific Thursday!
Old 05-12-2016, 09:44 AM   #4909
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Sorry I have been MIA - life has been topsy turvy. Most of it good, some not ...... but onward. God is always teaching, providing, comforting!

Tomorrow is the big Mother/Son dance at my son's school - we get FANCY, lol. It's a Kentucky Derby theme, so big floofy hats, seersucker, bowties! We couldn't afford to go out and buy all we needed to get gussied up so we're wearing our church clothes - ROFL.
I'm borrowing the hat from my (to be) daughter's Mother in Law - fun times!

Then Friday night they (dh/ds) leave for Boy Scout camping (right after the dance) and as much as I wish I could go (right on the beach in the Keys at Bahia Honda - swoon!!!), I'm not trained ... guess I should have gotten that done instead of thinking it was all about mud and bugs and sweaty stinky boys and dads, LOL!

Blogger has been misbehaving big time for me - having a hard time launching cards, posting, getting links to open. UGH. I'm limited on time and didn't need that headache! LOL I hope I don't have to start using the gallery

Darlene - good to see you posting, my friend. Time is the healer of many things ♥

I'm so far behind to read all but waving hello to everyone! ♥
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 05-12-2016, 05:33 PM   #4910
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post

Sorry I have been MIA - life has been topsy turvy. Most of it good, some not ...... but onward. God is always teaching, providing, comforting!

Tomorrow is the big Mother/Son dance at my son's school - we get FANCY, lol. It's a Kentucky Derby theme, so big floofy hats, seersucker, bowties! We couldn't afford to go out and buy all we needed to get gussied up so we're wearing our church clothes - ROFL.
I'm borrowing the hat from my (to be) daughter's Mother in Law - fun times!

Then Friday night they (dh/ds) leave for Boy Scout camping (right after the dance) and as much as I wish I could go (right on the beach in the Keys at Bahia Honda - swoon!!!), I'm not trained ... guess I should have gotten that done instead of thinking it was all about mud and bugs and sweaty stinky boys and dads, LOL!

Blogger has been misbehaving big time for me - having a hard time launching cards, posting, getting links to open. UGH. I'm limited on time and didn't need that headache! LOL I hope I don't have to start using the gallery

Darlene - good to see you posting, my friend. Time is the healer of many things ♥

I'm so far behind to read all but waving hello to everyone! ♥
Hope things have calmed down by now Kelly. Your mother/son dance sounds like fun. I would love to go to something like that and get all dressed up. I love watching the KD and gawking at all the ladies in their big hats.

I bought a pair of reading glasses that are just a tad stronger than I need and I use them for my crafting. Helps me to see the little parts.

Ooops! Sorry that you're missing out on the beach camping. Hope you get some good alone time though.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:42 PM   #4911
Quacker Stamper

Had a nice lunch today. Our receptionist and I were invited by the Corporate Catering Manager to lunch at the new Hyatt Regency around the corner from where we work. She also gave us a tour of their meeting room space hoping that in the future we'll use their space to hold meetings or mediations when we don't have enough room at our place. After the tour we got a free lunch in their restaurant. Liz (the Catering person) sat and ate with us. She is super sweet and very easy to talk to. We each had 1/2 sandwich (all different) and a cup of soup. And they validated our valet parking so it was all complimentary.

Tomorrow our building manager is hosting a lunch and learn. There is a lot of road work being done on our street as well as new businesses, so they are going to discuss all of that and provide lunch. Yum!
Old 05-13-2016, 02:18 AM   #4912
Gabfest Goddess

Morning. We had such nice weather here for about 3 days. Now it will be so-so. Cloudy with some rain. That's ok though, we need the rain.

Kelly, I am also having trouble with Blogger, thought it was just me...hopefully it is just me, it would be terrible if this happened to everybody.

Two nights ago DS & I saw 3 Brown Eagles in the back yard. I think that they were hunting gray squirrels. Have to watch out for Dexter-their miniature Dachshund. That would be awful.

barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 05-13-2016, 02:23 AM   #4913
Mad Swapper

Hi Darlene, I'm just off to bed here. Autumn is really starting to bite here after a long drawn summer and the temperatures are dropping and we are getting wind and some rain. Like you we too need it.
No blogger trouble here, thankfully. Good to see you.
Waving from down under
Old 05-13-2016, 02:29 AM   #4914
Gabfest Goddess

Maggie: I've used a Big Shot for years. In fact, during all of the craziness last Spring, my original Big Shot broke. I searched around online and found one with some add-ons for a great price so I got it.
SU also sells them, but if you look around online you can get a good deal.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:29 AM   #4915

I'm home again... had a good trip... my parents are doing well, and I had a great time with my sister.

I've read the thread, but won't try to comment to everything. I do love keeping up with all that's going on, though... sounds like some good and some not-so-good, too.

I do have to say this - Darlene, it is sooooooooooooo good to see you!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-13-2016, 06:01 AM   #4916
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Make a Good Friday!!!!!!!

I have a card class at a LSS this afternoon and am cutting the grass this morning, before the rain comes back this afternoon. We have plans for most of the weekend--window washing at church tomorrow morning and then heading to Chicago in the afternoon for the rest of the weekend as we have a baptism on Sunday!

Have a Fantastic Friday (the 13th ) and a Wonderful Weekend too!
Old 05-13-2016, 11:10 AM   #4917
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvcardmakingView Post
Morning. We had such nice weather here for about 3 days. Now it will be so-so. Cloudy with some rain. That's ok though, we need the rain.

Kelly, I am also having trouble with Blogger, thought it was just me...hopefully it is just me, it would be terrible if this happened to everybody.

Two nights ago DS & I saw 3 Brown Eagles in the back yard. I think that they were hunting gray squirrels. Have to watch out for Dexter-their miniature Dachshund. That would be awful.
We had rain come through last night and it seems that the forecast has rain every evening coming up for the next 3-4 days. I don't mind so much if it rains in the evening after I'm home from work.

What is the issue with Blogger? I don't seem to be having a problem with it.

That's so exciting to see eagles. They are such beautiful creatures. Oh, I sure hope they don't get Dexter.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:13 AM   #4918
Quacker Stamper

Loving all the black cat posts today! LOL! I have 3 black ones outside that come visit me including Casper and Corey's momma. It took him a long time to warm up to me and it seems that she is taking after him! She seems like she wants to be friendly, but would never let me get too close until yesterday when I was actually able to pet her and again today without her pulling away and running off. That makes me happy! She's very sweet.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:14 AM   #4919
Quacker Stamper

Went to the lunch and learn today. It was all about the road construction that is starting in our area. I always say I work in The Galleria, but the area name was officially changed about 20 years ago (I know!) to Uptown Park. The lecturer said that even though our area is small, it is comparative with all the business, etc. to a Downtown location in other cities. We have lots of retail, hotel, residentials, businesses in our area. Sad part is that they are starting it this year, but don't expect to be finished with the whole project until 2018 which is after when I hope to be gone from here, so I may never get to see it all finished.
Old 05-14-2016, 05:31 AM   #4920

I'm heading to the associational office in just a wee bit to help my DH set up the refreshments for his meeting................ so dashing through.

This afternoon (when his meeting is over) we're driving to somewhere in Kentucky - about 110 miles away - to go to some restaurant DH heard about and wants to try. Oh the adventures!

Find Me on Instagram