Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-02-2014, 03:22 PM   #441
Mad Swapper

Kelly I don't think there was a partner swap for April as we had opened the group, and I am not sure if anybody put up their hand to do it once Paige stood down.

Barb, we have been doing a 1:1 swap over the past 12 months or so - as I said above, not sure who, if anyone, has volunteered to take it over.

As far as the TAT {Try a Technique} goes, a technique is chosen, generally quite randomly, at the start of the month and those who wish make a card using the technique and share it on their blogs.

I am sure others will chip in if I have it wrong
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener and luvcardmaking like this post.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:49 AM   #442
Gabfest Goddess

Exclamation Our TAT Challenges

TAT

TAT stands for Try a Technique. (Emphasis is on the word try . So break free from the need for perfection and accept however it may turn out!)

We identify a technique, try to keep it such that no one should have to spend any money to buy a tool or something to participate.

Once the technique is identified, we provide some links to help everyone become familiar with it. (SCS tutorials, blogs, You Tube etc.)

We typically give a few weeks so that everyone can fit it in to their schedule. And we also give a date range to post our creations to our blogs. Those of you with various DT commitments, we try to allow enough flexibility to accommodate your deadlines.

Most of all, we're supposed to HAVE FUN and not get stressed by the TAT!

I believe that about the time that we were changing over to the new thread, it was suggested that crayon resist backgrounds be a technique...but now I'm also remembering something about gelatos...LOL

I am sure some of you here have a much better memory than I do...Can you clarify?

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Old 05-03-2014, 05:55 AM   #443
Gabfest Goddess

What a week!! Sheesh! Hope to get some down time this weekend. But even though there was no time to pop in here, at least I got to your blogs and admired your work. That's always such a nice treat for me!

I am having trouble getting notifications from Maxine's blog, Nancy's and Kristie's. Just thought that it was something wrong on my part...I go to my blog's side bar and click through to your blogs from there. For some reason they won't show up in my 2 different readers that send me emails every day with new postings. If any of you can shed some light on this it would be great!

I'm way behind here so I'll just sum it up:
Prayers for each of you, for He knows your needs and doesn't need me to tell Him.

mschoener likes this post.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:13 AM   #444
Pearl-ExPert

What a week!!!
If you have been watching the news you probably saw the road damage in Pensacola from all the rain we had. I live just a few miles outside of Pensacola and they had a major road wash out, as well as flood problems in many neighborhoods. We faired ok - did not lose power and our neighborhood did not get flooded. It will be awhile for all the clean up to be finished and the major road damage in Pensacola will affect all of us.
I am busy getting all the final preparations for my copic classes for next Saturday. I have about 80% of everything done so just need to get it all pulled together.

I see some of you are having issues with my blog reader - I will look into that today and see if I can figure it out!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

"I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter"
Old 05-03-2014, 01:16 PM   #445
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

What Nancy said -- I'm not a quitter either! Says she as she eats the last chocolate chip cookie ......... hee hee!

Hi girls! Taking a break from book reviewing and giving my eyeballs a rest And hanging out on Facebook ......... lol

Darlene, you 'splained it just fine! I don't have any gellis but will see what I can manage from home or make do or find something low cost in the stores w/ a coupon

Hi to all! Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 05-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #446
Pearl-ExPert

Nancy, glad you didn't float away! Heard about all the horrible rain y'all have had. Sure wish I was around to take that Copic class you're having!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly, I got my gelatos at Michael's. They were on sale and then I had a coupon. There were only four or five in the set but since I didn't know what to do with them when I bought them (and still don't) I figured I wasn't losing out of too much. Now.......here they are again. I have opened the little package but that's about as far as I've gotten.....gotta start somewhere. LOL! Going to try and research them a little more before I attempt to make some kind of awful mess. And Kelly, I looked at FB while ago and I swear you're on every other post! LOL!!!!! Hope you win something!
Old 05-04-2014, 12:57 AM   #447
Mad Swapper

I have just blogged another post here using gelatos. I have had a productive weekend but can't stop to chat now - maybe tomorrow

BTW - your Sunday is looking good
Old 05-04-2014, 03:33 AM   #448
Gabfest Goddess

Booo! My post here just poofed & was gone.

Maxine: Congratulations & Happy Anniversary! Thanks for some hints on using gelatos, love your card!

Nancy: heard about the terrible mess in Pensacola, glad that you are safe, but really feel for you on the inconvenience that it will make. Good luck with your class, wish I could be there!

I'm hoping to get a Mother's Day card made today. No inky time for me yesterday but I did get a couple of projects done around here so at least there's something to show for my time, haha

Wishing all of you a great day!

Old 05-04-2014, 12:28 PM   #449
Pearl-ExPert

Maxine, your geletos card was so pretty today.....and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope y'all are having a good day.

Hi Darlene!!!!!!!!! Hope you get to work on a card today too!

Believe it or not, I made a card using Geletos!!!!!!!!!! Ok, now you can pick yourself up off the floor from laughing! LOL! I'm really thinking that this isn't ME at all but I tried anyway. I'll get it on my blog later in the week.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:05 PM   #450
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Woohoo Congratulations on your special years together and a blessed Anniversary, Maxine! ♥

LOL, Lynn - I was at home all day yesterday doing an absolutely NOTHING day! I literally lounged around and read and hung out online, watching and waiting for updates from my daughter. Who couldn't text her mommy a whole lot but was on FB and Instagram posting pictures, hee hee! So while I was on FB, I kept entering NSD offers Maybe I'll get lucky, but probably not!

I HAVE SOME WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter took FIRST PLACE last night at the Federation competition for Musical Theater and Vocally Advanced 3!! I'm SO PROUD OF HER! She was very nervous, and didn't think they'd call her name at all since this year, they added more schools and more students than ever and she said they were amazingly talented. But only one spot to give away so she was laughing and joking at the table when one of her friends stood up squealing saying they called your name! She was saying "who me?" I wish I could have been there She's at Universal Studios today with the rest of the kids who went and should be home late, late tonight. We are so proud of her!

So see, giving up her spot here locally for the show wasn't half bad after all

I will have to get on this Gelatos thing!

Hugs!!
luvcardmaking likes this post.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #451
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello!

Happy 40th ANNIVERSARY Maxine!

Kelly- Holy Guacamole- Congrats to your daughter!!! 1st place- that is so amazing! Wahoo!!!
Glad to hear you had a relaxing day- I saw lots of entries too- I refrained- feeling like I have too much stuff .....
Hey- Choc chip cookies- yummmmmm!

Lynn- cannot wait to see your Gelato card- aren't they quick and easy? I like to add them on with my fingers....like finger painting when you were little : ) On my card, I embossed first, added them with my fingers, then 'buffed' the embossing..... quick, easy and love the colors.

Darlene- hope you get your card done today- and hope it is nice and relaxing to stamp! You are so right- HE knows who needs prayers- LOVE that!!!

Nancy- Yikes- that is terrible about the flooding in Pensicola! My sister was there when it rained- she is also from Ill....she was at a music festival of some type. She said the rain was not in the area where she was, but I saw links on facebook....glad you are safe!!!!!

Thanks for the info on swaps and techniques Darlene- we stopped the swaps it seems- unless someone wanted to take over assigning....maybe with the lazy days of summer, we should take a break???

Oh boy- Darlene- I missed the crayon resist- should we do that for May? Crayon resist on a card? Sounds good to me!

Waving hello to all : )

TOTW- If you met a brand new stamper, what advise would you give her/him about ink/stamps/buying supplies???

I think I would tell someone to use each image 3 different ways, and to be yourself- find your niche and create- just being yourself!

Have a great weekend!

Shelly
Old 05-04-2014, 03:45 PM   #452
Pearl-ExPert

Good advise on what to tell a new stamper Shelly. I STILL don't know for sure if I've ever found my "niche" but I guess that's ok. At least I'm trying some new things.

WOOHOO!!!!! Kelly, BIG congrats to your daughter! Awesome- ness! So, what exactly does this mean now - will she go on to another competition since she won this one or what? Know you're anxious for her to get home. Give her a big hug from all of us!

I was having a terrible time just rubbing my finger across the gelato and getting it to blend. Finally squirted down the paper, did the gelato, spritzed more water and rubbed. I just read while ago to do it on the smooth side of watercolor paper for it to blend better. Is that right?

Just finished watching the Spurs basketball game! Woot, woot - they won.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:47 PM   #453
Pearl-ExPert

Forgot to ask....................Where do y'all get your Copics and refills?
The best price I've found is at Oozak but I've heard they've been having trouble with hackers getting credit card information over there, etc......Anyone know anything about it. I'm really in need of some refills and a couple of Copics so was just wondering if it was safe to still order there.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:15 PM   #454
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Hello--I hope you had a great weekend. We had wonderful weather today and it was pretty nice yesterday too. We had our church rummage sale yesterday, so I was there from 7 until about 3. We then did some yard work and did more today, along with a hike at the park.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:49 PM   #455
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlynnView Post
The best price I've found is at Oozak but I've heard they've been having trouble with hackers getting credit card information over there, etc......Anyone know anything about it. I'm really in need of some refills and a couple of Copics so was just wondering if it was safe to still order there.

Lynn, I heard a lot of people buying them from Oozak but didn't know they were having hacking problems. Yikes! Another place to buy them and where my dh bought my mega box of prismacolor markers (but they have Copics!) is Dickblick. I love them. They are fast to ship and reasonably priced - not sure if they have a current coupon or free shipping, but they did.

Thanks for the sweet words on my daughter - she's home, YAY! And exhausted, lol. I grabbed this from her Instgram She's the blonde - her bestie is the other winner from her category!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg get-attachment (67).jpg (34.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 05-04-2014, 10:06 PM   #456
Mad Swapper

Oh kelly how wonderful for you and your daughter - give her my congratulations!!
MiamiKel4 likes this post.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:53 AM   #457
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

I'm home from a marvelous Women's Conference. WOW! It was a lot of work and I was totally 210% exhausted when I got home (no, that's NOT a typo) and then had to jump right into our hectic Sunday schedule. It's never a restful day in the pastor's family. LOL! I'm kinda glad it's Monday. LOL!

Today is our Annual Women's Banquet plus DH is having pickup problems so I'll be shuttling him to/from repair shop/s to see what's wrong with it. So it's going to be a BUSY Monday.

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 05-05-2014, 05:00 AM   #458

Looks like some congratulations are in order..............

to Kelly's beautiful and talented DD!!!

And Anniversary congratulations to Maxine!

And... so glad to hear Stephi is home! Enjoy every moment, Shelly!

My DS is coming for a visit this coming weekend, and I'm super excited!!!

Waving at everyone else!

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn, mschoener and luvcardmaking like this post.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:17 AM   #460
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you Maxine and Jeanette! Welcome home! ♥

Barb is looking sparkly today!

Dropped off a cake for Teacher Appreciation Week at the school today - my daughter made an adorable pencil cake I forgot to take pictures but heard it will be up on Facebook in a little while. They do a fun cake walk/auction (like musical chairs) which is wildly funny to watch - alas, I didn't have time today -- too much to do!

Blessings for a wonderful Monday!
barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:49 AM   #461
Quacker Stamper

Hi Stamp Addicts! I'm home from CA. I have a bu nch of stuff to catch up on here - need to make a trip to the grocery store. I want to finish weeding the front flower bed before my yard man comes later today. Also I need to make a trip to see my GF who is in Hospice. It is getting real close to the end of time for her and I want to see her before that happens. I'm surprised that she has held on for this long.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
luvcardmaking likes this post.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:23 PM   #462
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
By mistake! LOL!! They have them when you put a little boy in with a little girl by mistake, like Pet STores like to do! Hee hee! See, the funny thing is the boys are ....... um ....... HUGE. You'd have to be BLIND not to be able to tell the difference!! We adopted out 3 today - family!!!! - who took 3 males and have separate living quarters for all. They used to have ferrets or something for years but they escaped while they moved into a new home and are finally getting back into pet ownership. We now have 4. Thankfully so much more manageable.

I thought about you the other day when I came outside on the patio and saw the neighbor's cat swatting at the cage!! YIKES!!!!! She (her name is Princess, ha ha!) just looked up at me like "yes, can I help you?" LOL! Sasssy girl

Thanks for explaining about Soni! Your roses were certainly worth coming to see!
LOL! YOu would think that they would know the difference. Glad that you only have a few left now. Are you planning to keep all 4? If you put them in the same care, you could go into business.

LOL! All my outside kitties would give those hamsters a heart attack. They would be circling those cages lookig for a way in.

Thanks. Now that the yard man has come and gone and put mulch all over the trees, shrubs, and beds, I need to go out and dead head the rose bushes. Just put the sprinkler on the shrubs and tree out front. Then I'll water the flower bed in the front. I think I may put the sprinkler on the back flower beds also and then I'll just have to water the trees.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:24 PM   #463
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post
Just wanted to let everyone know... Im leaving early tomorrow morning for a Womens Conference, so I won't be on SCS again until next Monday. Have a FABULOUS and FUN weekend!!!
Hope you had a fun time at your women's conference.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:27 PM   #464
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Waaaaaaaaah!

I just sent my daughter off on a 5 day school trip. I wasn't able to chaperone this one since my dh is working like 85 hours a week! She'll be fine, but still. It wont' be the same without her. Her brother was in tears - I can't imagine what it will be like when she heads off to college!

Off to finish a card

Hugs!
LOL! Where did they go on the trip? Sorry you couldn't go too. My DD and SIL like to chaperone school trips also. How are you and DS holding up? ;)
Old 05-05-2014, 03:31 PM   #465
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Made it past hump day- on to the weekend!

Jeanette- have a fab weekend!

Kelly- she will do fine! Wahoo- how exciting for her- and thanks for the update on her singing.

I do not know how to get notifications on SCS-is that what you are all talking about- or do you mean Blog Updates?

Barb- love that graphic- we had rain all day here as well- just a bit south of you. It looks like it will be getting nicer for the weekend though : )

I am off for 4 days now- yeah! Stephi is coming home tomorrow- yeah! Since my neck went out, I am going to stay home- Ray will do the fun... I will go get some groceries- she is a vegetarian, so will fill the fridge with veg's and good food : ) I will also work upstairs- the linen closet has been emptied on Stephi's bed while we were painting the woodwork- gotta put that back together.

Saturday there will be a digi released at Saturated Canary (there are 6 altogether) one was commissioned by me-it is supposed to look like Stephi in her running digs....cannot wait- so excited! I look forward to seeing how she likes it- once I make a card with it! I think the images are so awesome- esp for practicing coloring and shading with the alcohol markers.

Have a great nite- and weekend too if you are off for a few days!
Shelly
That is so wonderful about the SC digi image for Stephi. I didn't know that she took commissions to do specialty images. I love her stuff.

So, my DGD has decided that she's vegetarian also. What kind of meals do you cook for Stephi when she's home?
Old 05-05-2014, 03:37 PM   #466
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
I see Nancy has a follow me tab that gives an RSS feed, but I find they do not come through for me .... I tried it and got a page of computer language...

Shelly I hope the stamp is all you want it to be - how exciting!!

Kelly your DD will be fine - trust God and the way you have trained her to be a young woman of God.

I do hope you all are surviving the rains - they are making the news here they are so bad!! I feel for you.

Life here is chugging along - DH is slowly improving from the chest infection, which I suspect was a pneumonia from what he has said since, but is still pretty fragile. The stitches on the wound not only popped within hours, but then 48 hrs later started to undo from one end - thankfully I still had some steri-strips to hold it together, and it is now starting to look far better, but the eye is still a bit twisted toward that end.

The last of the family have gone home and the house is pretty much back to normal now, finally, apart from all the glitter in the carpet I am gradually putting the gardens 'to bed' for the winter, and soon only the winter veggies will be in the main garden. So then I may get to the studio again - I need to make and anniversary card for DH for this weekend, and then organise my class projects and my June orders - ah that will keep me out of mischief for a few wet days .

I get e-mail notifications for all my posts on SCS. As for blogs, I have Bloglovin but I usually just go visit from my list on my blog.

Sorry that DH is still having issues with eye. Have you talked to the doctor about the wa it is looking?

It seems strange to hear you talking Winter coming up when we're just now having a warm Spring. The yard man came today and put mulch down everywhere and then got some flagstone to put around the tree in the front yard and along the front of the shrubs in the front. It looks really nice. I put the sprinkler on to water the tree and the shrubs and then I'll go out and water down the flower bed.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:41 PM   #467
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Maxine- hope hubby gets better soon- sounds like a terrible infection! And, hope his eye is OK- when does he go for follow up? Is it allergy season there? In the fall, we have a weed called ragweed that reaks havoc in us poor allergy sufferers......

Kelly- yes- you have taught her well- she will have a blast- and sounds like they will be too busy for any mischief anyway!

Maggie- hope you have a fabulous trip! And that the weather cooperates!

We have rain and cool- my sister is on a trip to Pensicola, Fl to a music festival, and she is safe, but she says some areas got it bad with rain and flooding. Praying for all those affected!

Waving hello to all- up early- still not sleeping 8 hours- going for a f/u appt with my doc this AM in regards to the neck .....

Oh- my Gelato's card is up on my blog. A simple resist technique- before I rubber stamped, I used to sew ALOT, so love sewing themed cards : )

Have a fab day!
Shelly
I had a lovely time and the weather was so beautiful. We went to see the musical Friday night and then my DD wanted to go see it again on Saturday, so she and I went without her DH. Saturday we went up along the Coast Highway to Laguna Beach to a Mexican restaurant there and had a great lunch. The food was awesome. That was about all I had time for and the main reason for going.

What did the Dr. have to say about your neck?
Old 05-05-2014, 03:44 PM   #468
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Oh!!! Question! Is that the challenge of the month - to use gellatos? I'm so far behind!

And did we have a send a card partner for April? I didn't receive a name and want to make sure I didn't skip someone's card! EEEEEEK!!!
I didn't know that we had a challenge of the month either? Totally missed that. I don't have any gellatos and not sure I'm going to get any.

Don't think we have anyone doing the monthly card partner.

Old 05-05-2014, 03:49 PM   #469
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by NancyK.View Post
What a week!!!
If you have been watching the news you probably saw the road damage in Pensacola from all the rain we had. I live just a few miles outside of Pensacola and they had a major road wash out, as well as flood problems in many neighborhoods. We faired ok - did not lose power and our neighborhood did not get flooded. It will be awhile for all the clean up to be finished and the major road damage in Pensacola will affect all of us.
I am busy getting all the final preparations for my copic classes for next Saturday. I have about 80% of everything done so just need to get it all pulled together.

I see some of you are having issues with my blog reader - I will look into that today and see if I can figure it out!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!
Glad to hear that you are okay Nancy. Sorry about the damage around you. I hope it won't interfere with your class.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #470
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Woohoo Congratulations on your special years together and a blessed Anniversary, Maxine! ♥

LOL, Lynn - I was at home all day yesterday doing an absolutely NOTHING day! I literally lounged around and read and hung out online, watching and waiting for updates from my daughter. Who couldn't text her mommy a whole lot but was on FB and Instagram posting pictures, hee hee! So while I was on FB, I kept entering NSD offers Maybe I'll get lucky, but probably not!

I HAVE SOME WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter took FIRST PLACE last night at the Federation competition for Musical Theater and Vocally Advanced 3!! I'm SO PROUD OF HER! She was very nervous, and didn't think they'd call her name at all since this year, they added more schools and more students than ever and she said they were amazingly talented. But only one spot to give away so she was laughing and joking at the table when one of her friends stood up squealing saying they called your name! She was saying "who me?" I wish I could have been there She's at Universal Studios today with the rest of the kids who went and should be home late, late tonight. We are so proud of her!

So see, giving up her spot here locally for the show wasn't half bad after all

I will have to get on this Gelatos thing!

Hugs!!
That is FABULOUS news Kelly! WTG! I guess that was the icing on the cake for this trip.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:57 PM   #471
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlynnView Post
I think that Oozak and carpediemstore.com are about the same price. I know that MarkerPop and ICopics also have good prices. That terrible that OOzak is having hacker problems. I know that they are a favorite place to order from for a lot of people.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:59 PM   #472
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Lynn, I heard a lot of people buying them from Oozak but didn't know they were having hacking problems. Yikes! Another place to buy them and where my dh bought my mega box of prismacolor markers (but they have Copics!) is Dickblick. I love them. They are fast to ship and reasonably priced - not sure if they have a current coupon or free shipping, but they did.

Thanks for the sweet words on my daughter - she's home, YAY! And exhausted, lol. I grabbed this from her Instgram She's the blonde - her bestie is the other winner from her category!
Congrats to both of them. Both are very pretty girls.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:34 PM   #473
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks for the Copic info Maggie. Will check them out.
Also glad you're back safe and sound and had a great trip!
Old 05-06-2014, 03:49 AM   #474
Gabfest Goddess

Morning friends!
Quick Tuesday check in before heading out for work (will meet up north a bit today & tomorrow so no working from home all week)

Kelly: wonderful news about your daughter - you must be SO PROUD!!

Maggie & Jeanette: welcome back home! Both of you sound like you had a great trip!

Shelly & Jeanette: Yay for visits from your kids, how fun! My DD showed up unexpectedly on Sat. and we spent the day together, just the 2 of us. It was great!

Brain freeze - can't remember who else I was going to comment on, and out of time right now...

Have a great day!

Old 05-06-2014, 04:40 AM   #475

YAY! Maggie is home! Maggie, not that I'm saying you talk a lot, but the thread is sure quiet when you aren't here. We miss you! But I'm glad you had a great trip!

Barb, I loved your morning greeting!

Lynn, isn't it great to have friends that can direct us to the best shopping?

Darlene, how wonderful that your DD came to visit and you and she could hang out for a while. YAY!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-06-2014, 07:20 AM   #476
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Old 05-06-2014, 11:51 AM   #477
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post

YAY! Maggie is home! Maggie, not that I'm saying you talk a lot, but the thread is sure quiet when you aren't here. We miss you! But I'm glad you had a great trip!

Barb, I loved your morning greeting!

Lynn, isn't it great to have friends that can direct us to the best shopping?

Darlene, how wonderful that your DD came to visit and you and she could hang out for a while. YAY!
I really don't think I chat as much now anyway because it's harder to get on at work. I do try to reply to anything that's been said. I want you to know that I'm paying attention.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:02 PM   #478
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
I really don't think I chat as much now anyway because it's harder to get on at work. I do try to reply to anything that's been said. I want you to know that I'm paying attention.
Oh did you all see this - Margaret is always watching!

LONG day here, whew ! Wish it were over but still head out now that dd17 is home.

Thanks for the lovely blog wishes! I have been holding on to that little tidbit for quite awhile now and can finally shout that I'm on the CHF DT It's fun to start something new! Especially now that summer will be here. So much easier!

Oh and I have some news in about 30 minutes -- on Facebook!

Old 05-06-2014, 05:17 PM   #479
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Oh did you all see this - Margaret is always watching!

LONG day here, whew ! Wish it were over but still head out now that dd17 is home.

Thanks for the lovely blog wishes! I have been holding on to that little tidbit for quite awhile now and can finally shout that I'm on the CHF DT It's fun to start something new! Especially now that summer will be here. So much easier!

Oh and I have some news in about 30 minutes -- on Facebook!

LOL! Yep, I am, so mind your P's and Q's.

Congrats on the new DT. What is CHF?

I never made the formal announcement either but I started on May 1 on the Creative Knockouts DT. I barely made getting my card on my blogpost that day.
Luckily, they are another every 2 week commitment and it is on the off week when I don't have the other 2, so I'm hoping it all works out okay.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #480
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Congrats my friend! They are gaining a star! You do awesome work!

Cornish heritage farms is the stamp company I still have to link up my siggy and my blog but it's been a busy day.

My daughter finally let me share that she was asked to prom �� like 3 weeks ago? She is a junior bit was asked by an upper classman. We had a lot if fun out there today! And she has a dress (not the one she was playing in in FB, lol!) she is always in theater mode