Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-18-2016, 05:12 PM   #4601
Mad Swapper

I have a Motorola Maggie, (Android) and it's a breeze I love it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mschoener likes this post.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:38 PM   #4602
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hi

Maggie, I am needing a new phone too. With all of the family text messages lately, I have been charging my phone 3-4 times a day! We'll see how it slows down now that we are all back home I am anxious to see/hear what advise you get. My office partner has an android, and her pictures are just gorgeous!''

Maxine- glad to hear your wrist is healing quickly!

Maggie- I have to work on Good Friday : ( Lucky for you to get it off! I did not order anything during celebration- I have way too much stuff that I have not used! I am taking a spending holiday until I can make a dent in unused stamps!

Kelly- your black tie event sounds like fun- hope you can be comfy and not have to suck it in all night! I like to eat too much to live like that.....of course, I do not look like you either....!

Barb- sounds like a busy weekend- safe travels!

Jeanette- hope the VBS workshop goes smoothly- and that you have a great weekend!

Waving hello to all : )

Thanks for all your messages of sympathy and cards Barb and Maggie, Greatly appreciated! I am feeling the love!

Shelly
mschoener and luvcardmaking like this post.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:42 AM   #4603
Gabfest Goddess

HELLO!

Shelly, as I posted elsewhere: you & your family have been in my prayers and on my heart for a couple of weeks. Wishing you many blessings of peace and glad that you can feel the love of us here on SCS. You're a treasure to us.

Hello all, had a rough week or two here, so today I'm trying to get in some card making to shake it off. Plus I am late on one card...oh well.

Waving & wishing all of you a great weekend.

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
mcschmidty and mschoener like this post.
Old 03-19-2016, 06:39 PM   #4604
Quacker Stamper

I was hoping to get a chance to play in VSN this weekend. I looked at the challenges last night and wrote down a few that I could easily play in, but today has been a busy day with chores, etc.

Started out with a trip to the PO to send off a package to each of my DGD's in Utah for Easter. I sent them a bowl of candy, but also some cute Easter things that they can keep over the years and use. Of course for the married one, I also have to do for her DH, so that really makes 3. I got them each an egg shaped plate and a little 5" round bowl that I put the candy in. The one in college I got her a cute Easter bunny holding an egg and the married one I got them a figurine thing with about 7 bunnies standing up holding up the letters that spell Welcome! I thought that would be cute for their apartment. Went off to PetsMart to exchange some canned food and get litter and then to the grocery store. It seems that most of what I buy now is fresh fruits and veggies. I usually get a rotisserie chicken and some salmon.

After bringing that all home and putting it away I went off to Buchanan's, the nursery. Their milkweed plants are so small 4" pots. They should get some gallon pots in later this week. I need to check with them every day to see if they got them so I can make a run over there after work (leave early) and get some. I bought 2 dozen of the small plants because I have at least that many caterpillars if not more. All the pots of plants I already had have been stripped of leaves. I have found those critters crawling everywhere! I took the old pots out of the hatch and looked all over them for the caterpillars. I put at least 1 caterpillar on each plant and put them in the hutch. I found more critters so some of the pots had 2 caterpillars. I already have 9 that have either made their chrysalis or are in the process of doing so. Should be a good year for Monarchs.

I've had my shower and in my jammies, so I'm going to go have a snack and then try to work on one card. Oh, I need to set my OSAAT blog post tonight too. Last time I forgot to do it and had to rush to get it done in the morning before church. I did want to start working on getting all my stuff ready for the garage sale. Maybe I'll spend some time tomorrow doing that.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Old 03-20-2016, 11:25 AM   #4605
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi friends!

YAY DARLENE!! It's so good to see you, my friend. Sending hugs your way and I hope you were able to get inky ♥

WOW, Gramma Maggie! You are making the grands quite happy with your care packages!
I, too, will be replacing my phone as soon as the finances work out that way - I dropped it and it's glitching and misbehaving badly. I dont' get most calls, it barely lets me text, or I get them days later and when it's on, it switches from whatever I'm on to ALL of my aps at the same time! My dd thinks I should youtube it - its *almost* funny to see my phone, literally, texting by itself. But I find it humorless!

Shell, you are in my continued prayers - and you have such a beautiful, loving family. Your children are gorgeous - just like their mama.

Our gala dinner out was a hoot! It was a little boring, but I'm a social butterfly and don't stand for that, lol. My dh is VERY VERY quiet, but I got up and mingled and had a fun time dancing here and there! They had elaborate dinners of chickens and porks and whatnot but someone at some point learned that I am a vegetarian and had the chef specially prepare a vegetarian spinach lasagne with a side of vegetables just for me! I was so touched. I just assumed I wouldn't eat and made sure to tackle the guy walking around with tapas and quiche -LOL!!

The 2 youngest are on Spring Break this week - woohoo! We are planning a 'staycation' since dh is working, working and will be up to his eyeballs in patients. We are going to be close to home but getting a lot accomplished, including ME catching up on getting inky and DT cards, etc! I'm so far behind, it's ridiculous.

Maxine, I hope you are healing up and recovery and taking some YOU time!

Sending hugs to all!
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 03-20-2016, 12:00 PM   #4606
Mad Swapper

Hello all,
Thank you all for your love and best wishes. I am healing well, dressings off tomorrow, and no stitches to be removed as the surgeon used dissolving ones .
I made a few small encouragement catds yesterday, but the arm grumbled a wee bit afterwards - not painful, just aching a bit.
Great to see you here Darlene, sorry to hear you have had a few rough days - hope some stamping will help ease that.
Glad to hear you had yourself a wonderful evening Kelly - even to your own special plate from the chef!!.
Shelly I pray that as you go through the weeks ahead you will continue to know God's peace with you.
Waving at you all from down under
Old 03-20-2016, 12:25 PM   #4607
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Good Afternoon Ladies--I hope you had a nice weekend..................

Our quick trip to Chicago was nice--the new baby is beautiful. Some family from Taos, NM, were also in to meet her so we got to see them too. I am watching NCAA basketball today and into the night....................
Old 03-21-2016, 04:19 AM   #4608
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Anyone else feeling like this? LOL!

Kelly, how fun to have a break from your normal routine. Enjoy the stay-cation! Now about that Starbucks treat. I won't get to a Starbucks before the limited time is up. Yikes! I looked... they're only going to have it a little over a week - total. That stinks!

Barb, I'm glad you got to go meet the newest member of the family... baby snuggles are the best!

Darlene, it's wonderful to see you!!! I'm sorry you've had some rough spells the past two weeks. I'm praying better days are ahead!

Shelly, I am glad to see you, too. I continue to pray for you and your family. Hugs!!!

Maxine, sorry the card-making caused some discomfort. It takes time to heal, and that can be frustrating.

Maggie, what fun packages you mailed... I'm sure the grands will love them!

Waving to everyone else and...

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

barbaralynn likes this post.
Old 03-21-2016, 06:06 AM   #4609
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Everyone--Happy Monday!!! And, Happy 2nd Day of Spring...........
Old 03-21-2016, 11:19 AM   #4610
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello from a blustery Miami! It's a chilly and Chicago-windy day! We were blowing all over the roads this morning and my yard has more leaves than it does in the Fall! Fun change in the weather but a bit sad for all the Spring Breakers we have here today.

*waving to all!*
Old 03-22-2016, 03:55 AM   #4611

Hello Fellow Stamp Addicts... I hope today will be a FANTASTIC day for each of you - one filled with pleasant surprises!

Barb, YAY for Spring!

Oh no, Kelly........... not Fall already! Please!!! I want spring (stomping foot and pouting). Tee hee. BTW, I love your owl graphic!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-22-2016, 07:03 AM   #4612
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning! Yes, it is to be a fairly nice day today but later tomorrow, winter returns to Wisconsin. We are to get a couple of inches of wet, heavy snow, but farther north they are to get between 12-16 inches!!!!!

I plan to get inky today and finish a swap or two along with a couple of DT cards. I hope you too have a fun day!
Old 03-22-2016, 08:44 PM   #4613
Mad Swapper

It is definitely Autumnal weather here - rain and wind warnings for the next 24 hours. The garden is nearly finished cropping, the lawns have slowed their growth and hopefully the weeds will too. The cyclamen are blooming and the roses are nearly finished.

The up side of all that means I am free-er to craft
Old 03-23-2016, 04:40 AM   #4614

Barb, please don't use four-letter words here... SN*W is not allowed!

Maxine, I love the silver lining of your post!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-23-2016, 09:35 AM   #4615
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post

Hi friends!

YAY DARLENE!! It's so good to see you, my friend. Sending hugs your way and I hope you were able to get inky ♥

WOW, Gramma Maggie! You are making the grands quite happy with your care packages!
I, too, will be replacing my phone as soon as the finances work out that way - I dropped it and it's glitching and misbehaving badly. I dont' get most calls, it barely lets me text, or I get them days later and when it's on, it switches from whatever I'm on to ALL of my aps at the same time! My dd thinks I should youtube it - its *almost* funny to see my phone, literally, texting by itself. But I find it humorless!

Shell, you are in my continued prayers - and you have such a beautiful, loving family. Your children are gorgeous - just like their mama.

Our gala dinner out was a hoot! It was a little boring, but I'm a social butterfly and don't stand for that, lol. My dh is VERY VERY quiet, but I got up and mingled and had a fun time dancing here and there! They had elaborate dinners of chickens and porks and whatnot but someone at some point learned that I am a vegetarian and had the chef specially prepare a vegetarian spinach lasagne with a side of vegetables just for me! I was so touched. I just assumed I wouldn't eat and made sure to tackle the guy walking around with tapas and quiche -LOL!!

The 2 youngest are on Spring Break this week - woohoo! We are planning a 'staycation' since dh is working, working and will be up to his eyeballs in patients. We are going to be close to home but getting a lot accomplished, including ME catching up on getting inky and DT cards, etc! I'm so far behind, it's ridiculous.

Maxine, I hope you are healing up and recovery and taking some YOU time!

Sending hugs to all!
My phone purchase is going to have to wait until after I get the yard work done. I'm having my new lawn guy put in a sprinkler system in the front and back yards. Not sure when he's going to get started on it. I already gave him the go-ahead to get started, but he has to come by the house and look to see where they can put the timers in the garage.

Glad you had a fun time at the gala and that you got special dinner treatment too. Your dinner sounds great!

Hope you're enjoying your "staycation." I'm just looking forward to having a 3-day weekend. Hope to get a lot accomplished.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:36 AM   #4616
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
Hello all,
Thank you all for your love and best wishes. I am healing well, dressings off tomorrow, and no stitches to be removed as the surgeon used dissolving ones .
I made a few small encouragement catds yesterday, but the arm grumbled a wee bit afterwards - not painful, just aching a bit.
Great to see you here Darlene, sorry to hear you have had a few rough days - hope some stamping will help ease that.
Glad to hear you had yourself a wonderful evening Kelly - even to your own special plate from the chef!!.
Shelly I pray that as you go through the weeks ahead you will continue to know God's peace with you.
Waving at you all from down under
That's great that you are healing up so fast and were able to dabble a bit and get inky.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:38 AM   #4617
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post

Anyone else feeling like this? LOL!

Kelly, how fun to have a break from your normal routine. Enjoy the stay-cation! Now about that Starbucks treat. I won't get to a Starbucks before the limited time is up. Yikes! I looked... they're only going to have it a little over a week - total. That stinks!

Barb, I'm glad you got to go meet the newest member of the family... baby snuggles are the best!

Darlene, it's wonderful to see you!!! I'm sorry you've had some rough spells the past two weeks. I'm praying better days are ahead!

Shelly, I am glad to see you, too. I continue to pray for you and your family. Hugs!!!

Maxine, sorry the card-making caused some discomfort. It takes time to heal, and that can be frustrating.

Maggie, what fun packages you mailed... I'm sure the grands will love them!

Waving to everyone else and...

I heard from both girls that they received their packages and loved the cute things that I sent them. My DGD's DH was especially happy with the sweet treats!
Old 03-23-2016, 09:40 AM   #4618
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
It is definitely Autumnal weather here - rain and wind warnings for the next 24 hours. The garden is nearly finished cropping, the lawns have slowed their growth and hopefully the weeds will too. The cyclamen are blooming and the roses are nearly finished.

The up side of all that means I am free-er to craft
I guess you don't do much winter gardening there. Our temps here are usually mild enough to have a 2nd growing season. I would settle for one, but I don't have the yard, space, or sunshine for a garden and container gardening means you have to get out and water a lot.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:40 AM   #4619
Quacker Stamper

The evenings this week are very busy for me. Last night I had a visiting teaching appointment with one of my ladies from church and another one tonight. Tomorrow night we have a ladies' social event at church. I told the lady that I visited with last night that I'd pick her up and take her so I have to go myself.

Jeanette, my Raskog cart was delivered yesterday from IKEA so after I got home I set myself to getting that thing put together. It was the devil of a job. I bet you had help getting yours put together. At the end I had to put it on the floor and kind of put my knee on top of one place to push the 2 parts together so I could get a screw all the ay through the holes to put a cap on the back. Such a job, but I really am loving it already. I got all my sketch markers on the top shelf and my pencils on the middle shelf, so I still have the bottom shelf available. Not sure yet what I'm going to put down there - supplies of some sort to get them off my table and within easy reach - tape, dimensionals, etc.

I have my ATC's for March done. Just need to get them sent out this week. I missed a couple from February, so I need to make 2 more of those. Don't want to pull all that stuff out again, but I need to return a card for a card.

Old 03-23-2016, 09:42 AM   #4620
Quacker Stamper

I got in to work late today. I called the nursery yesterday and they had the gallon size milkweed plants in. I wanted to go grab some before they were all gone. I had hoped to leave work early yesterday and go by there, but that didn't work out. Too busy with work! Decided I'd go when they opened this morning at 9 a.m. so I had an extra half hour of sleep and drove over there. Only took me about 5 minutes to get 6 plants (I checked them out and got the best ones with multiple stalks in the pot) and be on my way back home. I got to the office just a little before 10, so that wasn't too bad.

I checked on the plants and the caterpillars in the hutch. They are all doing really well. I think I noticed a couple more chrysallis's hanging and bunches of caterpillars all over those little plants I put out there. I really thought they'd have them striped sooner than this. The plants I bought today will be good to put in there and I'll take the little ones and plant them in the ground.

I thought I'd go walk today, but I think my legs need the day off. I hope the rain tomorrow holds off or is over my lunch time so I can get a walk in tomorrow.

Old 03-23-2016, 02:37 PM   #4621

Hi Maggie... yay on seeing so many posts from you. When you're quiet I get fretful... and I certainly miss you!

hmmmmmmmmm... no, I didn't have help putting my Raskog together, and I actually thought it was very easy to do. I'm not sure why yours gave you such fits. I'm glad you're loving it instead of letting that battle make you enemies.

I love mine... just pull it up to my desk and color away. Like you I have Copics on the top shelf and colored pencils on the second (along with some other markers - Zig Brush). The bottom shelf has specialty coloring items - like my Imagine Craft Pico Embellishers (love those!!!) and my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers (love them, too!!!)

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-23-2016, 10:59 PM   #4622
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello!

Hello and wow- time is sure flying by this week. I am trying to catch up before the weekend with laundry, cleaning- house done today and need to make cards! I am behind...I have a couple of swap cards and of course Thank You cards to make!
I went back to work Tuesday, and it had been a month since I was there..... yikes! It was a chatty day- with lots of people asking me about what happened.... and when I cam home, a friend stopped by- lots of flowers yesterday. I think I can put them all outside when it is nice enough.
Lynn and Maxine- Thank You so much for the cards : ) And to all, thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers : ) Today, I had piano, which I have not had time to practice..... but did OK... Tomorrow, Dr appt then bible study and picking up Stephi from the airport. She was out in Virginia at a college, and will head to Univ of Mich on Friday. She is also looking at Indiana Univ......
Today I found a short voice recording of my Dad from Thanksgiving- and sent it to all of my siblings. He was talking to Grandkids and one had his only G-Grand 9 1/2 mos there- it was so sweet. I e-mailed it to all of my brothers and sisters. I have a few more on my phone and on a voice recorder, but cannot share them- when I try to download from phone or recorder it says the files are too large. I am going to re-record in smaller segments to my phone and then will be able to mail them.... He was a great story teller...one story lead to the next story.....

Maxine- speedy healing my dear.
Maggie- I love the Milkweed idea- so cool- and am going to buy some when it is time.
Kelly- glad you got some food at the party and that you were doing some mingling! And, enjoy your stay-cation.
Barb- so wild you are possibly getting snow- lots of it....crazy!
Jeanette- Not sure how you keep up- but you much love what you are doing- yeah for you!
Darlene- nice to see you dropping in- Hugs and will keep you in prayers.

Waving hello to all- will get back around to blogs in the next couple of days. I used to hop on Sunday PM, gotta get back in the routine!

Shelly
mschoener and MiamiKel4 like this post.
Old 03-24-2016, 04:26 AM   #4623

Shelly, so good to see your post. Your dad sounds like an amazing man... I'm so glad you have some recordings of his stories. And lots of great memories, too!

It was a sleepless night here... I've been awake since 3:30. Sheesh! Is it nap time yet???

The good news is I now have 3 of the 4 articles written.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-24-2016, 04:35 AM   #4624
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--It is an icy morning here. I walked out to get the newspaper and the deck is completely covered in ice, so I did not even try the driveway. I will wait until the sun comes out as the temp is right at 32 now--6:30. Roomie might wait a bit to go into work to make sure it is OK on the roads. There are blizzard warnings in Green Bay and the Fox Valley--about 2 hours north. Who said it is spring...........................

I had a couple of appointments yesterday and a card class at my LSS along with a bit of shopping. Today I am planning to spend time in the stamp room--YAY!

Have a Terrific Thursday!!!
Old 03-24-2016, 04:45 AM   #4625

Yikes! That weather doesn't sound good, Barb... stay inside - warm and safe!

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 03-24-2016, 04:47 AM   #4626
SCS RAK Coordinator

Thanks Jeanette--I have no place to go today, so it will be OK.
Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 03-24-2016, 06:24 AM   #4627
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning friends!

Doing a drive by hi today as we are off to the county fair. Weather is great, kids are out of school so off we go in the sunshine! I'm hoping to have only ONE bad thing to eat .... Mmmmm, my treasured Candy Apple perhaps?! But since it's my birthday in a few days,
My kids said have two! Or three! (Sadly my waist line disagrees!)

It's been a FUN Spring break so far - we've gone to the zoo, eating out, shopping, the movies to see Zootopia and mini golf ... They keep passing up my offer to stay home and NAP! :/

Sending hugs to all!
Old 03-24-2016, 06:25 AM   #4628

Hi Kelly... your spring break sounds so fun! Enjoy!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-24-2016, 08:36 PM   #4629
Mad Swapper

Awwwwe Kelly how inconsiderate - not staying home for a nap {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Still damp here, but warm again at 25 oC - (77oF) so the flies think it is just for them ..
Still not crafting much, but all the dressings are off and the wound is looking good.

Glad to hear your articles are well under way Jeanette, but I think i would would be looking for a Nana nap time too after such an early start!!

Shelly, good to have you back - and glad your card arrived in reasonable time.

Darlene you are in my prayers - hope life is a less rough now.

Kristie I love your latest card - it's a stunner

Barb that is some weather wobbly - what a start to spring!!

Lynn I always love it when you pop in - how is life treating you and Jim?

Waving to you all
Old 03-25-2016, 04:42 AM   #4630

Maxine, your post is always a smile-maker... every morning I look forward to seeing what you've said (while I was sleeping). And speaking of sleeping......... woo hoo! I slept until 5:30 this morning!!! I'm so excited!

And................. the articles are written! Finished the last one yesterday morning............ and spent some time in my Working Studio after that, organizing dies.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-25-2016, 05:46 AM   #4631

Friends, I just saw on FB that Maggie took a tumble (yesterday evening, I think) and broke her arm.

Maggie, I am praying for your complete healing and sending lots of hugs your way, too!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-25-2016, 06:40 AM   #4632
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Hi Maggie... yay on seeing so many posts from you. When you're quiet I get fretful... and I certainly miss you!

hmmmmmmmmm... no, I didn't have help putting my Raskog together, and I actually thought it was very easy to do. I'm not sure why yours gave you such fits. I'm glad you're loving it instead of letting that battle make you enemies.

I love mine... just pull it up to my desk and color away. Like you I have Copics on the top shelf and colored pencils on the second (along with some other markers - Zig Brush). The bottom shelf has specialty coloring items - like my Imagine Craft Pico Embellishers (love those!!!) and my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers (love them, too!!!)
Next one I get, I'll have you come put it together.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:42 AM   #4633
SCS RAK Coordinator

We did get rain, ice and snow yesterday. The trees look so pretty today as they are covered in a layer of ice along with a dusting of snow. It is to be 40 today, so most of it will melt in the sun.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Old 03-25-2016, 06:43 AM   #4634
SCS RAK Coordinator

Hugs to Maggie for sure!
Old 03-25-2016, 06:44 AM   #4635

LOL! Maggie, I'd be happy to. How are you doing????

Barb, it sounds like a winter wonderland at your house!

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:45 AM   #4636
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Friends, I just saw on FB that Maggie took a tumble (yesterday evening, I think) and broke her arm.

Maggie, I am praying for your complete healing and sending lots of hugs your way, too!
I did. Didn't get home from ER until midnight. Trying to get appt with orthopedist today for follow up. Thanks for the well wishes here and on FB.

Old 03-25-2016, 06:46 AM   #4637

I'm so sorry, Maggie.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-25-2016, 06:53 AM   #4638
SCS RAK Coordinator

Hope you get into an appointment today Maggie--more hugs!
Old 03-25-2016, 12:02 PM   #4639
Mad Swapper

Oh my goodness Maggie, did you not know that skating at our age is dangerous? - that was my downfall too. (Pardon the pun). Prayers for a rapid recovery.

Jeanette so glad you slept well - I have just woken after a good night too - bliss. So glad I was still in the spare bedroom as DH had another bad one. Good to hear you have got your articles all finished.

Barb your weather is fair rocking from snow to rain to ice to sun....

We had lunch with DD and family yesterday after Good Friday church. She made hot cross buns - gluten free and all, and they were yummy.

Waving to you all from down under
Old 03-25-2016, 12:06 PM   #4640

Good Morning to you, Maxine!

Find Me on Instagram