Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-11-2016, 06:36 AM   #4561
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlynnView Post
Jeanette, I love your cart! Great that your son found more of those containers too. I don't live anywhere near Ikea either but my son lives in Dallas. He kept asking what I wanted for Christmas and got the same answer he always does - nothing. The day before Christmas my daughter said something about the Ikea right down the street from him - so I called and said that's what I wanted. LOL! He started laughing and said no way was he going to Ikea the day before Christmas. Lo and behold though he was kidding and that's what I got. Mine is the blue color one and yes, I LOVE it! It holds so much. Wish I had room for about 3 of them.
Of course, I had to go online last night and check it out. Ended up buying one for myself in beige. I thought it would look best in my room and IKEA also had the best price although I did have to pay shipping and with that it was still cheaper than Amazon or EBay. I did find some of those cute little bucket containers on Target.com in a variety of colors plus some other square containers. Can't wait to get everything. More organizing for my stamp room.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-11-2016, 06:39 AM   #4562
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
Oooooooooooh love all those storage solutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surgery went well - done with a nerve block and sedation, so no yuckky after effects, thankfully.
Hi Maxine. YOu sure popped back in quickly after your surgery. Guess you are doing okay with it. Glad you didn't have any aftereffects from the sedation.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:41 AM   #4563
Quacker Stamper

Boss has a court hearing this morning. He's actually on the witness stand. He's an expert for another law firm and the opposing side has filed a motion to exclude him from testifying at the trial, so today they are having a hearing on the matter. He's been really stressing about this all week. Just pray that it all goes well.

Also, he is supposed to leave tomorrow on vacation for a week, but said that he might not go. A really freaky thing happened to one his his BF's who is now on life support so he's not sure if he should go or not. Since they just put his friend on the ventilator the other day, I told him it could be quite a while before they decide to take him off of it, so he should probably go ahead with his plans. He really, really needs to get away. So pray that it all goes as planned.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:42 AM   #4564
Swapper of the Month March 2013

YAY for new organizers, Maggie!

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

mschoener likes this post.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:43 AM   #4565

Oh how sad. That must be very difficult for your boss. I will pray that he makes the right choice/decision.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-11-2016, 01:08 PM   #4566
Pearl-ExPert

Maxine, that's great news about your surgery!!! Hope you have a fast recovery now.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:35 PM   #4567
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post
Oh how sad. That must be very difficult for your boss. I will pray that he makes the right choice/decision.
I never saw him today. His hearing went until about noon I think. I heard he was on his way back to the office, but not then. I saw by his e-mails that he was doing some tech stuff that I know had to do with his trip, so I'm pretty sure he'll be on his way tomorrow. I left the office at 4 and must have passed him in the elevator because his car was parked in his spot when I got to the garage. I had already sent him an e-mail that I was leaving early and wishes that he and his wife would have a great trip.

Old 03-11-2016, 07:40 PM   #4568
Quacker Stamper

I have an appointment in the morning for the new lawn guy at 10 a.m. He's going to give me an estimate on landscaping and also sprinkler system for my front yard and flower bed. If he has a good price, then I'll hire him to take care of my yard on a monthly basis and mowing 2x a month.
Old 03-13-2016, 02:34 PM   #4569
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Good Sunday Afternoon Ladies! It was a great tournament and it is nice to be home. I did stop at a LSS in Green Bay on Thursday morning and found some cute Easter paper, along with a few other things! I am watching college basketball now and will probably be in bed early tonight............. I hope you had a nice weekend!
Old 03-13-2016, 04:36 PM   #4570
Insane Embellisher

Shelly - You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Sending lots of love and hugs.

Maxine - Glad your surgery went well and you were able to pop in here already!

Jeanette - Love the cart with all your coloring tools! Glad DS could find the bins you wanted. Enjoy having all of your coloring options at your fingertips! I have two Raskog carts now. I bought one a few years ago and then one 2 weeks ago...IKEA is 10 minutes from here and my Mom has worked there for about 12 years now, she helped get the store set up when they built it.

Maggie - Your new FH library sounds beautiful and quite the upgrade. Great score on the cabinet too. I had to giggle about you ordering the cart after seeing Jeanette's I bought one a few weeks ago to put all my current SU stuff in. It's so much easier to get to and use now.

Barb, Lynn, Kelly, Kel, Darlene - Waving hi to all of you!
Old 03-13-2016, 04:39 PM   #4571
Insane Embellisher

We've had a rather quiet weekend which is fine by me! We have had beautiful weather (which will change tomorrow ) and we walked to dog and then took her up to my parents to run. I got a lot of home chores taken care of - boring but necessary!

Not much else to report on my end lol...the Bachelor finale is tomorrow night. I'm excited for that, will be watching in my craft room while creating
Old 03-14-2016, 07:40 AM   #4572
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksmile1978View Post
Shelly - You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Sending lots of love and hugs.

Maxine - Glad your surgery went well and you were able to pop in here already!

Jeanette - Love the cart with all your coloring tools! Glad DS could find the bins you wanted. Enjoy having all of your coloring options at your fingertips! I have two Raskog carts now. I bought one a few years ago and then one 2 weeks ago...IKEA is 10 minutes from here and my Mom has worked there for about 12 years now, she helped get the store set up when they built it.

Maggie - Your new FH library sounds beautiful and quite the upgrade. Great score on the cabinet too. I had to giggle about you ordering the cart after seeing Jeanette's I bought one a few weeks ago to put all my current SU stuff in. It's so much easier to get to and use now.

Barb, Lynn, Kelly, Kel, Darlene - Waving hi to all of you!
You guys are quite the enablers!

It was so great to be able to use the new room for our class yesterday. So much room. We are still waiting on them to redo the carpet and the A/C is not working, but with the cooler weather we were able to be in there without it, but soon with the high temps in the Summer, it will have to be in working order.

I can't believe how orderly my stamp room in looking these days. I still have some work to do in there, but slowly it is all coming together. The cart will help get some of my things off of shelves which can be used for other things then.

Dropped my car off at the dealer this morning at 7 AM which meant I was up at 5. The A/C blower in the center of the console on the driver's side is not blowing, so I want to get that fixed. The thing is that I usually have it turned off because I don't like it blowing on me, but in case I should ever want to sell it, I want everything in working condition and since it's under warranty, may as well get it fixed. I do hope it's not anything serious like I went through with the old Chevy Aveo.

Old 03-14-2016, 07:42 AM   #4573
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Everyone--it is Monday and a bit dreary here in Wisconsin. Sounds like a perfect day to head to my stamp room in the basement to get inky!
Old 03-14-2016, 07:52 AM   #4574
Quacker Stamper

Shelly, my deepest sympathies to you and your family. Sending up prayers for you guys.
mcschmidty likes this post.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:09 AM   #4575
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Indeed, continued prayers for Shelly. My heart hurts for her.

We are home - all day! DH took dd17 to school for me since I'm home with a sick little man ~ he did SUPER on the campout, both my guys had a blast but last night, little man started feeling sick. Someone else on the trip was just getting sick and shared - lol. Now he's parked on the couch with his blankets (and Relish, the stuffed puppy dog ..... shhhhh, don't tell I said that!)

It's Spring Break here for the college kids - my girls will be all over the place this week and the public schools (dd17 and ds) will be next week. Too bad it wasn't the same week!

Maggie, Jeanette, Kristie - sounds like some fun organizing! Maggie, that microfish file is amazing!! HUGE, but if you have the space for it, it seems like it would hold so much and keep it safe, too.

Maxine, saying a prayer for swift recovery and lots of quite (stamping?!) moments!
I finally made a card for my DT requirements yesterday in between cleaning up - yep, A CARD. I'm hopeless. I think this just is a season where crafting isn't for me ... I can't find the time, but I love it too much to give it up and always hope I will find the time! Endless cycle ...........

*Blessings to all*
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 03-15-2016, 05:30 AM   #4576
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Tuesday! I have a dentist appointment this morning and then I will start to swap out the variety swap. Hopefully I will have time in the stamp room after that. I have one swap to finish today and then I am caught for awhile. That means I can get my quilting out and start a new table runner.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:21 AM   #4577

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

(Remember me?)
Sheesh! I left last Friday, said I'd be back Monday... then instead of having an amazing weekend like I'd planned, I ended up floored (literally!) with Brock's virus. It hit me hard. I slept about 14 hours on the floor outside my bathroom door... then became well enough to move to the sofa - in the next room for a day and a half. Then yesterday, though feeling somewhat better, I was still too weak to function. Yikes! This but was brutal. I'm still weak... but determined to accomplish something today. Not sure what??? Oh, wait, yes... I do know what. I MUST go to the store - Brock is completely out of Pop Tarts! How does a mom let that happen???

I'm also washing all of the bedding in the house today! These germs are bye-bye!

Shelly, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Maggie, I'm always in awe of how you juggle so many things - maintenance appointments, a busy job, people coming and going, volunteer things in your church/community, and still have time to organize and create at home.

Kelly, I'm sorry your little man being sick was the reason you had a day at home. Praying for a full recovery FAST!

Barb, hope all goes well at the dentist!

Kristie, I think your weekend sounds like it was refreshing!

Lynn, good to see you popped in here, too!

Maxine, still healing okay?

Waving to everyone else and...

leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 03-16-2016, 05:55 AM   #4578

Anyone feel like this?

I tell you, I'm still not adjusted to the time change. Brock either... he was actually asleep when I went in to "wake" him for work a bit ago.

Oh, and just in case you run into this guy when you're out and about today, you can be assured the cops are watching him...

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-16-2016, 07:08 AM   #4579
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Wednesday!
Old 03-16-2016, 02:39 PM   #4580
Pearl-ExPert

Good golly Jeanette! You really were a sick puppy. So glad you're feeling better.

I finally got all the yard mowed and over with - at least for a couple of days. Still need to do the weed whacking but I could do that every day and never finish so decided to take the rest of today off. Our mower had been in the shop for three weeks and I really think we should have gotten someone up here to bale it instead of me mowing. Took forever....like the last three days! Whew!

Shelly, I know this has really been a rough week for you. Been thinking about you and have you and your family in my prayers. Have a safe trip home whenever you start back.
Old 03-16-2016, 03:40 PM   #4581

Barb, your greeting was quiet this morning... hope you're okay!

Suzy, yes, pretty sick... but makes me appreciate feeling better all that much more. WHEW! That was some mowing job you had! (I've never EVER mowed a blade of grass... so I'm super impressed that you mowed for 3 straight days!)

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn likes this post.
Old 03-16-2016, 06:10 PM   #4582
Pearl-ExPert

Oh Jeanette, you just have lived until you had to do the mowing! LOL!!! Actually, our property is so big - between a half acre and an acre - that we have a riding mower. Of course when the grass is past the height of my knees (REALLY) it takes a while to get it finished. Doesn't help when it's 90 degrees outside like it's been for three days here either. I used to do it with a push mower but mercy me......this old gal is too old for that now! LOL!
Old 03-16-2016, 08:43 PM   #4583
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Wow- that was wild- I went to Ky for three days on 3/4 and have been there until tonight. My Dad had a huge stroke and passed on the 12th. We had the wake and funeral mass yesterday in Ky, and transport today, will bury him tomorrow t Abe Lincoln National cemetery in Illinois tomorrow.
My husband came to Ky last Friday, and glad he did- was able to visit dad before he passed.
My Mom has dementia, and it was really hard through out this experience and afterwards as she does not remember... I was going to bring her here, but was told at work I do not qualify for FMLA, so she will go to my brother's place in the town we grew up in- Kankakee, Ill.
Thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers.
I will try to get to blogs Friday- have so much catching up to do!

Shelly
Old 03-16-2016, 11:19 PM   #4584
Mad Swapper

Hugs to you all - some of you have had a rough week.!!

Shelly you have been in my prayers - it's not hard to arrange care for a frail parent when you are under pressure.

Jeanette that was some bug!! Glad you are over it now.

Lynn - I have mowed lawns, but never that area, never mind in one day (or three) - I don't blame you for not weed whacking, especially in that heat!!

Kristie I hope you have time for crafting - sounds as though you weekend was relaxing and refreshing

Barb - how did the dental visit go? - hope you are getting inky and enjoying it.

Kelly I hope you made the most of your quiet day - guess DS is well and you are back going flat out again.

The arm is healing very well, and has not been that painful - despite what the specialist intimated! There are dissolving stitches, so after the dressing comes off on Tuesday next week, that should be it until the follow up visit in another 5 weeks. Autumn is really kicking in here, with lower temperatures and some rain again....
Old 03-17-2016, 05:51 AM   #4585

Shelly - (((HUGE Hugs))) My heart aches for you. Not only to lose your dad but the concerns of your mom's ongoing care. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Lynn, when I was in HS, my parents bought a hobby farm... and we had a HUGE yard... then they put in an orchard, that needed mowing, too! However, my mom LOVES the outdoors (hence the hobby farm) and is VERY particular about the mowing......... so she did it all. My sister and I didn't mow. We did have lots of responsibilities/chores to do, but mowing wasn't one of them.

Maxine, so glad to hear the arm is healing... and the pain hasn't been too bad. YAY!

Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 03-17-2016 at 05:56 AM..
mcschmidty and mschoener like this post.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:23 AM   #4586
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post

Indeed, continued prayers for Shelly. My heart hurts for her.

We are home - all day! DH took dd17 to school for me since I'm home with a sick little man ~ he did SUPER on the campout, both my guys had a blast but last night, little man started feeling sick. Someone else on the trip was just getting sick and shared - lol. Now he's parked on the couch with his blankets (and Relish, the stuffed puppy dog ..... shhhhh, don't tell I said that!)

It's Spring Break here for the college kids - my girls will be all over the place this week and the public schools (dd17 and ds) will be next week. Too bad it wasn't the same week!

Maggie, Jeanette, Kristie - sounds like some fun organizing! Maggie, that microfish file is amazing!! HUGE, but if you have the space for it, it seems like it would hold so much and keep it safe, too.

Maxine, saying a prayer for swift recovery and lots of quite (stamping?!) moments!
I finally made a card for my DT requirements yesterday in between cleaning up - yep, A CARD. I'm hopeless. I think this just is a season where crafting isn't for me ... I can't find the time, but I love it too much to give it up and always hope I will find the time! Endless cycle ...........

*Blessings to all*
Sorry DS got sick, but glad it was at the end of the camp trip so at least he got to enjoy himself over the weekend.

Yippee! for card making! I go my DT card done last night and actually made 2 cards over the last 2 weeks just for fun. One is a Christmas card, so I'm already starting to think about those and trying to get a couple made each month.

Yes, I am very excited about the new file cabinet. I have room in the workshop in the garage for it, but not in the house at this time although it would be nice to have it in my stamp room. But it will work out okay out in the garage.
MiamiKel4 likes this post.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:25 AM   #4587
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

(Remember me?)
Sheesh! I left last Friday, said I'd be back Monday... then instead of having an amazing weekend like I'd planned, I ended up floored (literally!) with Brock's virus. It hit me hard. I slept about 14 hours on the floor outside my bathroom door... then became well enough to move to the sofa - in the next room for a day and a half. Then yesterday, though feeling somewhat better, I was still too weak to function. Yikes! This but was brutal. I'm still weak... but determined to accomplish something today. Not sure what??? Oh, wait, yes... I do know what. I MUST go to the store - Brock is completely out of Pop Tarts! How does a mom let that happen???

I'm also washing all of the bedding in the house today! These germs are bye-bye!

Shelly, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Maggie, I'm always in awe of how you juggle so many things - maintenance appointments, a busy job, people coming and going, volunteer things in your church/community, and still have time to organize and create at home.

Kelly, I'm sorry your little man being sick was the reason you had a day at home. Praying for a full recovery FAST!

Barb, hope all goes well at the dentist!

Kristie, I think your weekend sounds like it was refreshing!

Lynn, good to see you popped in here, too!

Maxine, still healing okay?

Jeanette, so sorry you got the bug! Glad you are getting better. There is so much stuff going around down here. Our Winter has been too mild and not cold enough to kill off germs and bugs.

LOL! My house is a wreck! My crafting is what keeps me sane!
Old 03-17-2016, 11:27 AM   #4588
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Anyone feel like this?

I tell you, I'm still not adjusted to the time change. Brock either... he was actually asleep when I went in to "wake" him for work a bit ago.

Oh, and just in case you run into this guy when you're out and about today, you can be assured the cops are watching him...

I've actually been sleeping better since the time change up until last night. I usually wake up at least once during the night for a potty break, but the first several nights I slept right through. I've been walking at lunch time this week too until today. Last night I had a tough time sleeping all night because my hip bursitis was acting up. Not sure if it was too much walking. It would be good if I could do it every other day and rest in between, but we were to have rain today and tomorrow so I wanted to get in as much walking as I could.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:28 AM   #4589
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlynnView Post
Good golly Jeanette! You really were a sick puppy. So glad you're feeling better.

I finally got all the yard mowed and over with - at least for a couple of days. Still need to do the weed whacking but I could do that every day and never finish so decided to take the rest of today off. Our mower had been in the shop for three weeks and I really think we should have gotten someone up here to bale it instead of me mowing. Took forever....like the last three days! Whew!

Shelly, I know this has really been a rough week for you. Been thinking about you and have you and your family in my prayers. Have a safe trip home whenever you start back.
wow! You must have a lot of ground to cover with your mowing. My sis still does hers, but as I told her the other day, if I were retired, I could probably do a lot of my own yard work a little at a time, but since I only have Saturdays to do anything like that, I'll let the yard guys do it for me.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:31 AM   #4590
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Wow- that was wild- I went to Ky for three days on 3/4 and have been there until tonight. My Dad had a huge stroke and passed on the 12th. We had the wake and funeral mass yesterday in Ky, and transport today, will bury him tomorrow t Abe Lincoln National cemetery in Illinois tomorrow.
My husband came to Ky last Friday, and glad he did- was able to visit dad before he passed.
My Mom has dementia, and it was really hard through out this experience and afterwards as she does not remember... I was going to bring her here, but was told at work I do not qualify for FMLA, so she will go to my brother's place in the town we grew up in- Kankakee, Ill.
Thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers.
I will try to get to blogs Friday- have so much catching up to do!

Shelly
Glad to hear that you had the support that you needed through this trying time. I hope your mom adjusts to the new place, being with your brother. So often change is not good for those with any forom of dimentia. What is FMLA? And why do you need it?
Old 03-17-2016, 11:33 AM   #4591
Quacker Stamper

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Old 03-17-2016, 11:33 AM   #4592
Quacker Stamper

We did not get as much rain over the weekend as they kept predicting for us. It depended on where you lived in the area. Some places northwest of us got a lot of flooding and over to the East where I-10 is still shut down because of the flooding. Glad I don't have to go to Louisiana for anything. We're supposed to get more rain today and tomorrow and I do hope we get some at my house because my new lawn guy was there Monday and Tuesday cleaning out the flower beds and moving a couple plants for me and he also planted some petunias (I think) around my tree in the front yard. Saturday I'm going to the nursery and look at plants that I want him to plant in my flower beds. I also have to pick up some fresh Milkweed. I have a TON of Monarch caterpillars already and put them in the butterfly hatch the other day and this morning all the leaves had already been eaten off the plants! Lucky I had a few more plants with leaves, but that's it, so I hope to get a bunch on Saturday.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:42 AM   #4593
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Afternoon--late check in today. I had a haircut this morning and then I stopped at my LSS to pick up the unsold items from the rummage sale held last weekend. I brought home about half of what I took, so that was a good sale for me-plus, I now have credit at the store for the next year! I have an appointment to get the oil changed in my car this afternoon and I just completed a swap, so I can stop at the post office to mail.

I hope you have a Happy St. Patty's Day!!!
Old 03-17-2016, 03:12 PM   #4594

Maggie, crafting (cardmaking) keeps me sane, too... most days. Other days, it's picking on Barb that keeps me going.

Oops............ Hi Barb!

Find Me on Instagram

barbaralynn likes this post.
Old 03-18-2016, 03:23 AM   #4595

I am checking in early this morning - Brock and I got up at 4:00 - Sheesh! So much for sleeping in a bit on his day off.

FYI - I am leaving mid-morning for the 3rd of my VBS workshops... we set up today (that takes HOURS) and lead the workshop tomorrow; then pack everything up again and head home. I'll be home by bedtime tomorrow. Since I don't do SCS on Sundays, I will see you again on Monday... I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-18-2016, 06:41 AM   #4596
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Friday! Another cah-razy week .... I am ready for the weekend!

Maggie, thank you for the birthday card!! It's STUNNING!! Your coloring - girl, you got mad skills! It's on my mantle and has gotten a couple of comments - be proud! ♥

Tonight dh and I have a "black tie" dinner hoopla thingie for his job - I never did find a dress while out looking for one, so I'm going to be LITERALLY shoe-horning myself into something from my closet - stand upright all night and refuse to eat more than a cheese cube ..... see, there you go! I got this!

In my running around, I stopped in to splurge on Starbuck's limited time only Cherry Blossom Frappucino - oh ladies! It's been in the Japanese Starbucks for a year or so but it's only here for one week - ends on Sunday ... strawberries n cream, white chocolate, and matcha ... ohhh so good! I'm a hot coffee {macchiato} girl so this was new for me but worth the splurge! ♥

Shelly, I love your pictures on Facebook and the kids hammin' it up You all seem so loving and close - God bless you for making a sad moment into something so close-knit and wonderful and filled with love.

Have a great Friday!
DT:  The Project Bin

Last edited by MiamiKel4; 03-18-2016 at 06:46 AM..
mcschmidty, mschoener and Kiwime like this post.
Old 03-18-2016, 01:07 PM   #4597
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Afternoon. I had a meeting this morning in Madison that I needed to leave very early for. I am home for an hour and then we are headed to Chicago. We have a great-niece that was born last week and we are going to meet her--Eloise Aurelia! We are coming back tomorrow night as we have obligations at church on Sunday.

Have a fantastic weekend!
Old 03-18-2016, 04:50 PM   #4598
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post

Happy Friday! Another cah-razy week .... I am ready for the weekend!

Maggie, thank you for the birthday card!! It's STUNNING!! Your coloring - girl, you got mad skills! It's on my mantle and has gotten a couple of comments - be proud! ♥

Tonight dh and I have a "black tie" dinner hoopla thingie for his job - I never did find a dress while out looking for one, so I'm going to be LITERALLY shoe-horning myself into something from my closet - stand upright all night and refuse to eat more than a cheese cube ..... see, there you go! I got this!

In my running around, I stopped in to splurge on Starbuck's limited time only Cherry Blossom Frappucino - oh ladies! It's been in the Japanese Starbucks for a year or so but it's only here for one week - ends on Sunday ... strawberries n cream, white chocolate, and matcha ... ohhh so good! I'm a hot coffee {macchiato} girl so this was new for me but worth the splurge! ♥

Shelly, I love your pictures on Facebook and the kids hammin' it up You all seem so loving and close - God bless you for making a sad moment into something so close-knit and wonderful and filled with love.

Have a great Friday!
Glad it got to you. I know it's early, but better early than late.

Have a fun time at your shindig. I'm sure you'll look smashing!
Old 03-18-2016, 04:53 PM   #4599
Quacker Stamper

End of my vacation week without a boss. He'll be back in the office on Monday, but at least he'll have a mediation to keep him busy. Look forward to a 4-day week with next Friday's holiday.

Got my Stampin UP order today. I haven't opened the box yet. Need to do a little more organizing in my room first before I play with new toys.
Old 03-18-2016, 04:55 PM   #4600
Quacker Stamper

I"m also in the market for a new cell phone. Mine is giving me problems and I've probably had it for at least 3 or 4 years. Any suggestions. I don't like the large size of the new iPhone.