Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-24-2015, 09:59 AM   #4201
Insane Embellisher

Barb, I finally checked out the post you shared of your trees. Love the main tree - 700 ornaments, wow!! The themed trees are so neat. I wish I had more space here as I have a ton of ideas for them!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
barbaralynn and jimlynn like this post.
Old 12-24-2015, 10:01 AM   #4202
Mad Swapper

Merry Christmas to you all - the day here has dawned with rain, but it is supposed to clear to sunshine. After the church service this morning we will be spending the day with family....
May your Christmas be blessed with peace and a new sense of awe as you contemplate the miracle of the Saviours birth.
barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:57 AM   #4203
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Good Morning--Happy Saturday and Post Christmas Day!

I think we are both on the mend. Neither of us went to Christmas Eve Service and that is something I do not ever remember missing. Rebecca was to sing and play guitar at the 5:30 and then she was to sing with the choir at 7:00. Yesterday afternoon-Christmas Day, I went to my brother's house by myself for a few hours as Rebecca did not want to get anyone else sick. We are both feeling much better today and we plan to do a few errands. Hopefully the crowds will not be too bad..........

I hope everyone had a Blessed Christmas and has a nice weekend!
Old 12-26-2015, 02:37 PM   #4204
Pearl-ExPert

In between children check in!
My daughter left this morning and we had an absolute wonderful time together this week. My son and crew will be here a little later today. I'm tired! LOL!
Hope everyone had a good Christmas.
mcschmidty, mschoener, ksmile1978 and 1 others like this post.
Old 12-26-2015, 09:36 PM   #4205
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello!

Hello! We made it to Colorado, and are run, run, running! I promise I will catch up on blogs soon! It is cold and snowy here- just beautiful! Much more in the Christmas spirit here. We drove through some crazy snow between Denver and Grand Junction..... added about 2 hours to our trip......

Yep- visibility was pretty poor!

Hoping you had a fantastic Christmas. We will celebrate tomorrow. Today we drove out to an area around Moab Utah where my son & fance are getting married. It is called Red Cliffs.

Hugs and waving Hello to All.
Shelly
mschoener likes this post.
Old 12-27-2015, 09:16 AM   #4206
SCS RAK Coordinator

Kristie. I received your cute and sweet Christmas Card. Thanks so much.
ksmile1978 likes this post.
Old 12-27-2015, 02:30 PM   #4207
Mad Swapper

Praying you folk are all O.K. after the tornadoes, and now I see you are being forecast blizzards. Take care!!

I received your card this morning Kristie - thanks so much, it is gorgeous!

WE have had summer arrive with vengeance - 81 oF yesterday, and similar today - which for us is HOT
Old 12-27-2015, 03:17 PM   #4208
Mad Swapper

Oh what weather you are experiencing - trust you are all O.K. after the tornadoes, and now we hear that you are expecting a blizzard - take care y'all y'hear!!

Kristie I received your card today - thank you so much, it is really sweet.

Summer has finally set in here and we are up to 81 oF for a few days, which is HOT for us!! ... not that I am complaining....
Old 12-27-2015, 03:19 PM   #4209
Mad Swapper

Grrrrrrrrrr - something is bugging me, and I thought i had lost the first post, so re-posted and now I can't edit.... please don't shoot me I promise I will behave in future
Old 12-28-2015, 05:51 AM   #4210
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies. Happy Monday. It is to be an interesting weather day here in Wisconsin. We are to get rain, freezing rain, sleet, snow and winds at 35 mph--gusts over 50. YIKES! The winter storm warning is to start at 9 this morning and run all day into the night through early tomorrow morning. It is windy right now and the rest of the mess is just south of us--so coming soon. I am not leaving the house today!

Have a Great Week!
Old 12-28-2015, 07:07 PM   #4211
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post
Good Morning--Happy Tuesday!

I am fighting a cold and have now shared it with my roomie. I think I got mine in Orlando as the friend I shared the hotel room with also had one--so we are all sharing.......... I have no plans to leave the house today so I plan to head to the craft room to play a bit!
I hope you are finally feeling better Barb.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
barbaralynn likes this post.
Old 12-28-2015, 07:09 PM   #4212
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksmile1978View Post
Happy Christmas Eve to all! I am sure everyone is busy with lots of prep or enjoying family time. We both took the day off. My plans were to finish wrapping and then we were going to my sister in law's tonight. However, she is sick so we will be staying home for Christmas Eve. We have food and dessert here so we are set. MIL lives with SIL and I don't want to catch anything so it's better we wait until SIL is better to celebrate.

My sister is hanging in there. The doctor decided yesterday that she could stay home for Christmas instead of being admitted. However if her BP is up again on Monday, then it's off to have a baby! I am so very excited!!! Even if it's not Monday there is less than 2 weeks to wait
My great niece had her baby on the 20th. It was a boy and he's adorable. I haven't seen him in person yet since I've been gone, but plenty of pictures on FB. Hope your sister is doing well.
Old 12-28-2015, 07:12 PM   #4213
Quacker Stamper

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Got back from my DD's in CA yesterday afternoon. Our flight was an hour late leaving CA so an hour late getting home and then spent 20 minutes taxiing from our touchdown spot to the gate. So glad though that I wasn't travelling today. Had a great time in CA with the family. Posted some photos on FB. I took off work today, but I can't say that I accomplished too much. I did order my groceries online last night with Instacart so they got delivered today around 11:30. I did not go out until this evening to go visit a GF. Got unpacked and laundry done. Really do not look forward to getting up for work tomorrow, but only 2 1/2 days until another long weekend. I had hoped to get some organizing done in my stamp room, but that didn't happen.

Now my DD is trying to figure out when we are going to have our Texas Christmas this coming weekend. It's going to be at my house and I've figured out the menu. Now I have to wrap all those gifts.
Old 12-28-2015, 07:13 PM   #4214
Quacker Stamper

I received your card also Kristie. I just love the poinsettia. It's beautiful. Thank you so much.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:56 AM   #4215
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--it sure was a wild-weather day yesterday. It was so windy that the house shook, creaked and rattled all afternoon. We did have sleet and snow, but not the freezing rain. I think we got about 5-6 inches and it sure is heavy to shovel this morning. We even had some thunder snow last night!

I made 6 cards yesterday--one for a DT, two for groups I am in and the last three were from card kits I got back in October--yes, I am a bit behind in those.......... And, it will be interesting to post them to my blog as all three are fall themed cards!

I have a couple of errands to do--maybe today, or maybe tomorrow. Not sure--it is great to be retired and not have to decide.........

Have a Terrific Tuesday!
Old 12-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #4216
Mad Swapper

I see your niece has arrived Kristie - she looks gorgeous! How big is she?
mschoener and ksmile1978 like this post.
Old 12-30-2015, 10:31 PM   #4217
Mad Swapper

Hi all - Happy New Year to you all May it bring many joys and lots of crafting time.

It's late New Years Eve here and I have to go babysit shortly (just an hour) so will be away from the computer until the morning.

It's been hot a dry here, but for the next few days will be wet as we have a tropical low about to make landfall - means I don't have to water the gardens for a day or so and will have crafting time too.

Hugs and waves from down under.
Old 12-31-2015, 07:33 AM   #4218
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning!
I hope your day and evening are wonderful!
Looking forward to 2016!

Last edited by barbaralynn; 01-01-2016 at 09:15 AM..
mcschmidty likes this post.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:13 AM   #4219
Quacker Stamper

Hi Stamp Addicts! Looks like everyone is busy with getting rid of the old year and ready to welcome in the New Year.

My DD here in TX and I are having our Christmas tomorrow so I've been getting their gifts wrapped. I had to go up to church Tuesday and Wednesday nights for a little while so that cut into my time. Haven't been in my stamp room since I got back from CA except to add to the pile of stuff in there. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to start working on the organizing.

Our office is closing at 3 today so I'll be going by the grocery store on my way home. I was going to use Instacart, but I need to get a couple of gift cards and I can't do that with Instacart. I'm making stuffed shells for our dinner with salad, bread, and fruit. I also saw a recipe for Spinach/Avocado dip, so I decided to make that too. I'm also making a big pan of cream cheese brownies for dessert. I was also lucky to get a couple cartons of the limited edition Bryers' Peppermint Cookie ice cream so we're going to have that too. Neither one of my DD's were able to find it at their stores. Lucky me!
mcschmidty and ksmile1978 like this post.
Old 12-31-2015, 09:32 AM   #4220
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello friends!! I have missed you! I know this is a busy time for many of us and I'm scrambling to find time each day to do all the things on my 'to do' list! I have LOVED having the babies home during the holiday break - all 4 of the babies! We had a nice quiet Christmas - my dh and I decided not to exchange gifts this year and just focus on the kids and we will celebrate another time/place.

We have had a wild few weeks, to say the least! My daughter brought the flu back from Orlando - there is something about Orlando hotels that are just ghastly - one/all of us comes back sick Needless to say, we spent the week before/of Christmas all taking turns w/ body aches, fever, sore throats, chills - including me and I never get sick

The day before Christmas Eve, my dh was coming home at 2 am after seeing a patient at the crisis unit and was hit by a drunk driver He is fine, the car is repairable, so in retrospect we can't worry so much. It could have been worse and I can only hope that person didn't hurt anyone else or himself as he drove away. He got out of his truck, well FELL out, slurred speech and couldn't stand up right. He was in a stolen car, stolen plates. My prayers were he made it to wherever 'home' was safely. People just don't learn.

My daughters also lost a very good school friend on Christmas Eve when he was hit from behind in his car at full speed by a man who fell asleep at the wheel. His burial is tomorrow. The mom just lost her husband a couple of years ago and this was her only child. I'm sure she could use yours prayers

We did sneak out for date night and had a lovely, quiet night just the two of us. Between work and the busy-ness of daily life 'round here, we don't get out alone often - or often enough!

I want to thank you for the wonderful Christmas cards that I received. YOu are all so very talented and it was nice to see your cards IRL! I'm so glad we got to know each other this past year in craft land! I hope that 2016 yields more time to chat and blog and craft, that's for sure

Have a safe, happy and blessed New Year's, my friends and here's to 2016! We are going to my daughter's boyfriend's parents house via invitation to 'get to know them' as I suspect this will be our family for many, many years to come in the near future ♥ And as the 'always hostess', it's nice to have a night off and be pampered for the first time!

Love you all! ♥
DT:  The Project Bin
mschoener and ksmile1978 like this post.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:53 PM   #4221
Mad Swapper

Oh Kelly what a Christmas you have had with one thing and another!! So sorry to her that DH was hit, and that your daughters lost s friend thanks to poor driving.

Great to hear you and Hubby had a date night - and whooppeee to possible new family Exciting times.

May 2016 bring you and yours many joys, and a quieter year
Old 12-31-2015, 09:37 PM   #4222
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello!

Hiney, I am home! Hehehehe

We had a fantastic trip to Co. I was ready to come home though- sleep in my own bed and get the mail sorted out, etc. Thanks for the beautiful cards Maggie, Maxine and Kristie. I have a pile made and they are sitting on the kitchen table still........ So sorry!

I offered to work an extra day since I had 2 PTO days this week, plus left early on Christmas Eve, and it allowed one of the full time nurses to attend events with kids...... It made me crazy getting ready though, and I did not have to cook/clean, etc....

I read through the thread and tried to catch up.

Sounds like everyone had a Blessed Holiday with family- Darlene I cannot imagine how hard it was without Amanda and spending time with family mourning her for the holiday. Will continue to pray.

Hugs and Blessings to all for a Fantastic 2016!!!

Shelly
mschoener and Kiwime like this post.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:15 AM   #4223
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy 2016! I hope your day and new year is starting out great!!!!! I am watching the Rose Parade and will watch any and all college football games that are on today.
Old 01-01-2016, 07:25 PM   #4224
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Hello Fellow Stamp Addicts!
Remember me???

I am breathing... but sheesh! You'd think I could have found my way here to SCS sooner, wouldn't you? This moving seemed to take forever... with Christmas mixed in, too. And my mom got hurt - broke her ankle and is getting therapy in a care center now, which creates its own challenges.

I don't have time to read the thread and catch up - I'm sorry! Please let me know if I've missed anything important.

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 01-02-2016, 04:36 AM   #4225

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Make it a GREAT one!

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram

Old 01-02-2016, 11:17 PM   #4226
Mad Swapper

Yay - Jeanette is back - so good to see you here

Raining here for the past couple of days, and the gardens and lawns are growing like topsy and we are harvesting lettuces, courgettes/zucchini, and about to start picking peas and beans, and the celery and sweet corn are looking very promising, as are the tomatoes.

I got into the studio today and got two cards made and ready to go.

Waving to you all
Old 01-03-2016, 06:40 AM   #4227
Insane Embellisher

Happy New Year!!

Hello everyone! Sorry to go quiet for a bit. I don't remember having a year where the last week of the year was so busy!! As most of you saw on FB, my sister had her little girl on Tuesday. She was born via c-section in the morning and weighed 6lbs 13oz and 19 3/4 inches long. Pretty good for being 12 days early They went home on Friday. Dr was a little concerned because Madelyn lost 12 oz since birth but I imagine it's not too bad since they let her go home. Kim started supplementing with formula so hopefully she'll gain it back soon. I left work early to go meet my niece. The hospital is only 10 mins from work and I was going nuts knowing everyone else was there celebrating. Thankful for an understanding boss

Mike and I had a fun New Year's Eve here with my parents. Lots of food and mom and I played Scrabble. I've spent the last few days decompressing a bit and crafting has happened too. Finally!

It's back to a routine tomorrow. Two full weeks of work until we have MLK day off. Will seem like an eternity after having days off and leaving early a few days LOL!

Jeanette - it's great to see you back!!

I did read the last few pages so I think I'm caught up on all the latest. Will get to blogs over the next few days.
barbaralynn and mschoener like this post.
Old 01-03-2016, 08:14 AM   #4228
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Sunday! It has been a couple of pretty calm days here as we both seem to still have some lingering cold symptoms--this sure will not go away........... We made a trip to Costco yesterday and that place sure was crowded. I do know that we try to stay away from weekend shopping there, but needed some things.......... Roomie was up at 2:45 this morning to pick up her sister and a friend to take them to the airport for a two week cruise through the Panama Canal-I am sure she will take a long nap today as she really did not sleep when she got home at 6:30.

Nothing on the agenda today, so that is good. I hope you have a nice day too--relaxing........
Old 01-03-2016, 03:04 PM   #4229
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy SONday!

So good to see the thread movin' and shakin' again!

Kristi, I did see your beautiful new niece - now it's time to start scrapping her, too

Barb, hope you girls feel better ........... we just got over the yuckies! Now, the kids start school back up tomorrow so you know what that means - they'll get sick again! There's just something about germs that love waiting for summer/long school breaks to be over

DH is glued to the tv watching the game - we are HUGE soccer people. Bayern-Munich isn't do so well (my peeps) against Barcelona (his peeps) and he's jumping up and down at rematch since I won the World Cup
I just put a huge pot of slow roasted chicken to cook for dinner to accompany the mashed potatoes while throwing in all the laundry for the week and iron all the school uniforms. So much for a 'day of rest!'

I need to head out tomorrow to buy crafting supplies as I have NONE - I'm literally going to have to use my son's school glue stick just to get a card ready for the week unless I go buy some real supplies, ROFL!
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 01-03-2016, 04:01 PM   #4230
Quacker Stamper

Hi Stamp Addicts! It's so great to see everyone coming back to the thread after the holidays.

Kelly, sorry about all the holiday drama at your house. I hope things are going better now. Is DH looking for a new car or was his fixable. So sorry for the passing of DD's friend in an untimely manner. It's hard when things like that happen over the holidays. OMG Kelly, what happened to all your supplies? You didn't get rid of them did you after you moved out of the Cabana?

Jeanette - welcome back. Are you going to share photos of your new home?

Kristie, you little niece Madelyn is adorable. So glad that it all worked out well for your sister and her family. I had a great, great nephew born on the 20th. Haven't gotten to see him in person yet, but pictures are so cute.

Wow, Maxine, such a bumper crop of veggies from your gardens. So great to have all those wonderful veggies for your meals.

Shelly, glad you had a good trip to CO.

Barb, I hope that you and roomie are finally getting over the colds and you're feeling better.

We had a nice time on Friday celebrating a second Christmas her ein Texas. I think they were all pleased with the gifts they received. I know I was. I was so blessed to receive some hand made items this year besides the other things that they gave me. My DD made me a quilt, my SIL knit me a scarf, my Sis gave me a shirt pillow made from one of my BIL's shirts. He passed away a year ago in November. Each of my DGC here in TX made me a dream catcher.

Dinner turned out great, surprise, surprise! And I had bought us 2 new games to keep here at my house for us to play when they came over. The one we played on Friday is called Word on the Street. It turned out to be a lot of fun.

Saturday I had a couple visits to make and then took down all the Christmas decorations and got them all tucked away. I didn't get much more done. This afternoon I've been picking up and organizing my clothes closet. I want to get some work done in my stamp room. I have my first DT card due on the 10th.

Old 01-03-2016, 04:02 PM   #4231
Quacker Stamper

Not looking forward to going back to work for full weeks now. Nothing for us until Good Friday.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:30 AM   #4232

THANK YOU for all the warm and loving Welcome Backs! I appreciate you gals so much!!!

Maxine, I am envious of your garden produce. I sure miss it in the winter months here. I do buy some at the store, but it's just not the same as from DH's garden. Plus the price tag isn't as nice.

Kristie, sounds like you've been busy... and what fun to welcome a new family member. I am certain she is as precious as can be... and will be loved immensely!

Barb, I'm sorry you're feeling yucky. Please get well!

Kelly, sorry your family had the yuckies, too... will pray they don't revisit now that the kids are heading back to school.

Maggie, yikes! It is going to be challenging to have no holidays/breaks for that long. I hope it goes okay!

I've actually taken some photos of the house to send to our DD (she didn't come home for Christmas) but it's so difficult to really get a good picture of a room. So I don't know. I might show y'all a few pictures. I love Love LOVE my home........ and my playroom!!!

What's everyone up to today? I'm going to take down some Christmas trees. We didn't have many this year (9) so I hope to get them all down today - that will depend on how early my DH gets the boxes in the house. The village (9 big boxes of stuff) will take nearly a whole day to dismantle. I hope to do that tomorrow.

I leave for my first of two back-to-back trips the end of this week... and want the house back to normal before I go.

When our oldest son was here for Christmas - the first visit to this house - I would tell him how things were placed "normally" (not with Christmas decorations) and he'd laugh and say "How do you know what's normal yet? You just moved in." I guess he had a point.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 01-04-2016, 06:17 AM   #4233
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies--I am not tackling any Christmas decorations yet as we have a family Christmas party on Saturday, so things are up until next Monday!

We are dog sitting this week--one dog now and we will add two more Thursday afternoon. Jasper goes home Saturday morning while Lucy and Maggie stay for 10 days. I am taking my computer to the Geek Squad today as ICloud and Outlook have stopped talking to each other.................. I am hoping it is quick fix that they can do while I am there--but if not, I may not have my laptop for a day or so.

I hope you have a great Monday!
Old 01-04-2016, 09:19 AM   #4234
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Good Morning Ladies--I am not tackling any Christmas decorations yet as we have a family Christmas party on Saturday, so things are up until next Monday!

We are dog sitting this week--one dog now and we will add two more Thursday afternoon. Jasper goes home Saturday morning while Lucy and Maggie stay for 10 days. I am taking my computer to the Geek Squad today as ICloud and Outlook have stopped talking to each other.................. I am hoping it is quick fix that they can do while I am there--but if not, I may not have my laptop for a day or so.

I hope you have a great Monday!
Speaking of computer fixes, Barb, check out Geekatoo online. I've been using them and they are great and you can keep your computer at home while they work on it remotely. I think it was also cheaper than the Geek Squad.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:19 AM   #4235
Quacker Stamper

Not much here today or for this week. It sure was a quiet holiday season for us and it's not usually like this. Did a bit of work. Boss has gone off to run so it will be quiet for the next few hours.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:03 AM   #4236
SCS RAK Coordinator

The guy worked on it for about 45 minutes and could not get it to work. So, I left it and might take a couple of days. I am still one that uses Outlook and I know I need to switch to a web based email like gmail. That is my New Years resolution! I think it is related to a Microsoft update last week so he is going to do more checking online. There might not be a fix and is something Microsoft is "blocking" since iCloud is an Apple product. Typing On my phone is a pain......

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
Speaking of computer fixes, Barb, check out Geekatoo online. I've been using them and they are great and you can keep your computer at home while they work on it remotely. I think it was also cheaper than the Geek Squad.

Last edited by barbaralynn; 01-04-2016 at 11:17 AM..
Old 01-04-2016, 01:29 PM   #4237
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

The guy worked on it for about 45 minutes and could not get it to work. So, I left it and might take a couple of days. I am still one that uses Outlook and I know I need to switch to a web based email like gmail. That is my New Years resolution! I think it is related to a Microsoft update last week so he is going to do more checking online. There might not be a fix and is something Microsoft is "blocking" since iCloud is an Apple product. Typing On my phone is a pain......
I had a similar issue about a week and a half ago with a Firefox upgrade. It messed up my computer. Luckily, I could just go online and chat with one of the techs at Geekatoo and he was able to fix it for me in about 2 hours. The first time I used them, they worked on both my computers and it took all night and 3 different geeks to fix it. It had a ton of malware and stuff on it. No telling where that came from, but they just continually worked on it until it was fixed. I like that if they don't fix it, you don't pay them either. You should give them a try sometime. Then you don't have to leave your computer and you know that the Geek Squad is NOT working on yours all the time or all night long. They go home and go to bed.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:24 AM   #4238

Find Me on Instagram

Old 01-05-2016, 06:37 AM   #4239
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning. Happy Tuesday. Checking in from an iPad and not liking typing so it will be short!

Have a Great Day!
Old 01-05-2016, 11:37 AM   #4240
Pearl-ExPert

I'm back among the living once again! Christmas was great. My daughter was here for a week. She left on Saturday to beat a big snow storm and ice in Lubbock, and then on Sunday my son and his crew came in - left a day early to beat the flooding in Dallas! LOL! They left on Tuesday. Wednesday morning my internet was dead - completely! Called the service company and of course due to Christmas and holidays they couldn't get out here until yesterday! Six days without a computer and I thought I'd go nuts! New Years Day was nice and quiet - and then Jim started feeling bad. Geeze!!!! We're suppose to have a good year not a bad one! Anyway, the next day we were sitting in the ER. He has a viral infection on one side and early pneumonia on the other. Double whammy! He's feeling better though with all the meds he's popping. Just the cough is lingering pretty bad. Follow up with the primary this afternoon.

So, that's whats been happening with me the last couple of weeks. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years. Guess it's time to get back in the swing of things for me. Finally was able to throw together a card this morning so as soon as I get a picture of it, will be posting again.

I'll get around to everyone's blog as soon as possible!