Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-29-2015, 02:56 PM   #121
Rubber Obsessor

Hey Gang!
This week (of vacation) just flew by! I have my Christmas cards about 1/2 completed. I did, however, complete SO many other items on my TO DO list. It has been a great week!

Rhoda, I took a look at your sites! WOW! I love your etsy store! I would love to make digital stamps, but have no idea how to begin! Glad you are here! P.S. - I am a middle school math teacher, and I am having a very difficult time balancing teaching and card-making time. I get it!

Happy December everyone! 2016, here we come!

A day without card-making is a dull day....
Designing Duos

Last edited by tesoro72; 11-29-2015 at 03:03 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-29-2015, 03:27 PM   #122
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesoro72View Post
Hey Gang!
This week (of vacation) just flew by! I have my Christmas cards about 1/2 completed. I did, however, complete SO many other items on my TO DO list. It has been a great week!

Rhoda, I took a look at your sites! WOW! I love your etsy store! I would love to make digital stamps, but have no idea how to begin! Glad you are here! P.S. - I am a middle school math teacher, and I am having a very difficult time balancing teaching and card-making time. I get it!

Happy December everyone! 2016, here we come!
Thanks Cindy!
Vacations/breaks always fly by! That always drives me nuts. I have so many things I want to accomplish but never get around t!

Interesting that you are middle school math. I think that will be the position I take next fall when I go back. At least that is the discussion right now.

I'm currently trying to decide what I want to make for an eCourse or Webinar on my site. Maybe I should do how to make digital stamps... My other thoughts were "Basic HTML/CSS for maintaining your blog" or something along those lines. I suppose I could blend the tech and art part pretty easily since that's what I do all the time

The original plan when I took this year's leave was to switch careers entirely and become a web developer. I worked for the past 5 months at an agency, but the commute was murder. 60 miles one way. I couldn't do it once it started snowing. And it was more time away from my family. Now I'm just regrouping and mentally preparing to go back.
Old 11-29-2015, 08:32 PM   #123
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello!

Waving hello to Rhonda! Glad to see you Cindy : )

Yes, the break did just fly by! We spent Thanksgiving in Ky and parents celebrated their 60th Anniv on Sat with us- their actual 60th was at the end of May, but they were not up for a big crowd. We were about 22 and that was not all of us- so manageable- but I think they will sleep alot this week!

Aren't they cute???

Is everyone making Christmas cards- I know Lynn is... I am hoping to stamp tomorrow, but imagine hubby will end up sending out picture cards again this year.

Shelly
MiamiKel4 likes this post.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:41 AM   #124
Proud Fan Club Member

Cindy, I hope to finish at least half of my Christmas cards today. I had to finish a 6 card Christmas thank you set first for a door prize for a church luncheon first. Congratulations to you for being so far along!

Rhoda, I am a retired school teacher as well. Best wishes as you make plans to return to the classroom. Looks like I can learn so much from your blog. I am enjoying reading through your past posts.

Shelly, that is an adorable photo of your parents. My parents will be celebrating their 66th anniversary on January 1. How lucky we are to still have both parents in our lives for so long!

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Design Team Member - The Project Bin
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Old 11-30-2015, 11:10 AM   #125
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by allee'sView Post
Rhoda, I am a retired school teacher as well. Best wishes as you make plans to return to the classroom. Looks like I can learn so much from your blog. I am enjoying reading through your past posts.
Thanks Lynn I'm glad you are enjoying the blog!

I watched a Ted Talk about spreading a little bit of retirement throughout your career instead of having it all bunched at the end. He recommended taking a year off every 5 years of work. I'm 7 years into teaching and really needed the mental break. Maybe I will just make it a habit to take a year's leave every 5-7 years or so. Hubby doesn't think I'm serious...but I think I am
Old 12-02-2015, 10:04 AM   #126
Rubber Obsessor

Happy Wednesday All

I put a free digi up today on my blog. I'm hoping to do that at least once a week now. Tomorrow will be a tutorial on making a birthday card. I'm excited for that one to publish. It's a snippet from the class I am STILL trying to upload. Videos are a pain in the rear!!

Also, I'm creating 3 group boards for Pinterest that are scrapbooking, cardmaking, and digi related if anyone loves Pinterest and wants to join. The links and details are in my blog post. Thought I would let you all know first There aren't many (if any) group boards on Pinterest and I thought it would be fun to try

Rhoda
Old 12-03-2015, 07:14 AM   #127
Proud Fan Club Member

I enjoyed your birthday candle card tutorial, Rhoda, and your paper caddy, Shelly! Fun shares, thank you!

I am excited to have my Christmas cards completed and heading to the post office today! That is one major task checked off the to do list.

Today's task: put up the Christmas tree and decorate the house for the holidays!

Old 12-03-2015, 07:25 AM   #128
Rubber Obsessor

I've been thinking about putting up the tree while the kids are at school. I'll leave the decorating to them, but it might be nice to have the tree and lights up

Congrats! on finishing all your Christmas cards. That sounded like a major undertaking. It's nice to mark big projects off the to-do list!
Old 12-04-2015, 06:06 PM   #129
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Awesome Lynn! I make a few cards each year, but Ray likes to send a picture card, so I do not 'have' to make too many.......

My husband is up in Detroit for the MAC championship game NIU vs Bowling Green. I worked all day and he will be home tomorrow by the time I get home from work.

Since we are going to Colorado, we are not sure about putting up a tree. We have the wreath and garland up outside, and I need to add the bows. We also have a Nativity set to put up out there. We have a warm up this next week n the mid 40's, so will take advantage of that to decorate.

I am taking Piano lessons, and although my son does not have a piano, there is a store about 1 1/2 blocks from him that has a piano outside..... Hubby thinks I should have a family sing along at the piano one day while we are there.... So, I am working on my songs.

Have a great weekend!
Shelly
Old 12-05-2015, 04:29 PM   #130
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post

I am taking Piano lessons, and although my son does not have a piano, there is a store about 1 1/2 blocks from him that has a piano outside..... Hubby thinks I should have a family sing along at the piano one day while we are there.... So, I am working on my songs.

Have a great weekend!
Shelly
That would be so much fun!

The city closest to me (60 miles), has a motto: Keep Missoula Weird. The have put a few eccentrically painted pianos out with plastic covers. Anyone who wants to can just sit down and start playing.

I'd imagine this time of year, carols would be super fun!!

Rhoda
Old 12-06-2015, 03:47 PM   #131
Polyshrink Goddess

Welcome back Cindy!

Welcome to our group Rhoda.

Toni - glad you're back on line again.

Shelly - how adorable are your parents? Congratulations to them!!

Still catching up on house and personal maintenance these days. New laundry to be done, grocery is all done, and it's boxes and gift wrapping supplies galore over here since all of our christmas shopping is being done online these days.

We had a sudden passing in the family, the uncle of my other half. So we're a bit out of sorts over here. The other half was going to go up to central coast last week so I'd have the place all to myself to craft, so this is on hold due to the loss in the family.

Last night, I prepared and packed up all the handmade cards that have been coming my way for the Ronald McDonald House effort I've been hostessing all year. I have 205 cards on hand and just packaged another 160 to go drop off later this week at a RMH location that's a bit further away from me, but I'll be near due to a work meeting.

Hope all is well with everyone. I'm getting more into the swing of things at work and am getting to the part where I'm actually changing things for the better so I'm not always in reactive/clean up state. I so need work life balance as I need to get back to my exercise regimen and time off to chill and craft.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RMH Long Beach SCS Card Donation Dec 2015.jpg (126.3 KB, 1 views)
mcschmidty likes this post.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:05 AM   #132
Proud Fan Club Member

I love your plan about singing around the piano up the block from your son, Shelly! How much fun that will be! I have always wished that I had learned to play the piano.

Congratulations, Ching, on all you have accomplished with your cards for the Ronald McDonald house! You have worked so hard on that this year and I know that those cards will be a blessing to the people there! I am so sorry about your SO's uncle passing during this holiday season.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:00 AM   #133
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

HI girls!! 'Membah me?! LOL!

Thank you for not kicking me to the curb! It's been absolute madness here - and it hasn't slowed down long enough for me to catch my breath

Welcome Rhoda! If I haven't already welcomed you Glad to have you hear and looking forward to your tuts and posts!

For those that don't know, dh and I are parents to 4 kids - 3 girls, 1 boy and ALL THREE of our daughter's have December birthdays! Yep, 2 years apart, almost every week in December! It's MADNESS! People are like "oh, how'd ya do that!" I would not have in my craziest of moments planned for a December birthday, much less 3! All in His timing ♥ We had one this weekend, one is tomorrow and the next is right before Christmas (she was actually due Christmas day, thankfully she was early!) On top of the shows, events, rehearsals, singing, choirs, SCHOOL, after school activities, driving 3 of the 4 back and forth to their schools every day all at different parts of town at different hours, I'm just never home

I'm not ready for Christmas!!!!!!!!! I still have so much shopping and baking still left to do - whew!

I look forward to the quietness of holiday break. I'm about to break! LOL!

My friends and family tell me "this took shall pass -they will grown and gone in a blink of a an eye!" but I"m lucky if I can keep my eyes oPEN! ROFL!!

We are a big busy but blessed family

Thinking of you all and sending hugs!!!
x0x0
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 12-07-2015, 08:52 PM   #134
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hi

18 days until Christmas- Wow- time is flying!

We have not started Christmas shopping yet..... We were not going to put up a tree since we will be out of town, but hubby gave in and put it up yesterday..... He put up garland and a beautiful wreath, and the Nativity yesterday. It is in the 50's this week- loving it...lots!

Kelly- good to see you here, and hope you keep up with all of the Holiday festivities AND all of the Christmas prep as well! I sure hope you are not too exhausted to enjoy it! Did your health check go well? And, is your daughter doing OK?

Ching- so glad to see you dropping by! So sorry for the loss of the other halfs Uncle : ( Hope the job is still going well. SO awesome that you put together so many cards for RMD!!! Way to go!

Waving hello to all!

Shelly
Old 12-08-2015, 09:59 AM   #135
Rubber Obsessor

Kelly - You sound like a super busy mom! Especially this time of the year. I have 2 kids, and sometimes they seem like a handful. I always wanted 2 or 4. Now I'm happy with 2

Ching - sorry for your families loss. On a brighter note, your RMD cards are amazing!

Shelly - I'm in (supposed to be cold) Montana. Last week we had snow and temps in the single digits. This week it is almost 50 and rainy. I don't even bother to think we should have "winter" any more. We just get whatever!

I was going to put the tree up yesterday so the kids could decorate it last night, but it's up in the rafters of our over crammed (read too many toys) garage. I'd probably knock over dirt bikes and kayaks if I tried to get it alone. So, I'll wait for the family

P.S. I have a free digi on my blog today, for any of you who want it for card making or scrapbooking

Rhoda
Old 12-08-2015, 05:43 PM   #136
Rubber Obsessor

Hiya ladies.

Time is moving so fast my head is spinning! I just checked out your blog, Lynn and have missed so many great cards! Then I went to your sidebar to continue to visit the rest of our little family and imagine my delight when I saw we have a new member! Welcome, Rhoda...I'll be visiting your blog and have a nice look around, but I wanted to stop in here first. I have to remember to add you to my sidebar, too!

Ching, it was good to hear from you. Well, I hope you're loving your job in addition to spending many hours there. And I hope you have enough energy left over to play in your craft room from time to time. Santa can deliver you some underwear, but I'd hold out for crafty stuff!

Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had a restful day with family. I hope you all enjoyed your day and long weekend as well.

Hope the rest of you are doing well...off to visit you in blog land now!

Hugs, to all!
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?Katy Did!
Ching likes this post.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:35 PM   #137
Rubber Obsessor

When I checked in earlier, I did so through a post and landed on page 3....little did I know there was an entire page 4 of happenings! Going to have to read through and catch up with all of you!
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?Katy Did!
RhodaDesignStudio likes this post.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:24 PM   #138
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you Kim I've popped into your blog a few times now. Love the little dog at the top of the page!
Old 12-10-2015, 07:37 AM   #139
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Gooooood morning!!! (in my best Robin Williams voice!)

DD20 just finished college with her last exam this morning - happy birthday to her! Her gift is 3.5 weeks off of school - LOL!

Finally got a card blogged ........ I cannot believe how little I have done this year. I'm usually 10-15 posts a month, now i'm like 2! My card is a hilarious take on the new Star Wars movie about to open in theaters ....... there are some CRAZY lines!!

Kim, good to see you check in! I'm jealous of the 'restful and quiet' though I need me some of that.

And I'm off to visit blogs - finally!
Old 12-10-2015, 08:00 AM   #140
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
Gooooood morning!!! (in my best Robin Williams voice!)
Good morning back!! I totally heard your Robin Williams voice

Your card is adorable. I've seen a few cards today that were colored with Copics. Makes me want to go dig out my markers. Going to have to get some chores done first. Blah!

I posted a couple of new cards and a tutorial on my blog today. I didn't know if I would get it done because my sis has been staying the week with me and her baby is sick. He's kept us both busy! And that means I don't get anything else done. I managed a few things with one hand yesterday!

Rhoda
Old 12-10-2015, 08:02 AM   #141
Rubber Obsessor

I wanted to add my cards to a few challenges.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I plan to google a few, but wanted to know if there are any sites you all recommend more than others
Old 12-10-2015, 10:18 PM   #142
Polyshrink Goddess

haha I love your card Kelly. I was just out with some girlfriends last night for much needed drinks and we ordered a Star Wars themed desert plate with chocolates, madeleines, macarons, etc all shaped in Star Wars characters.

Thanks for all your well wishes ladies for my BF's loss.

I had a busy day today with offsite work meeting and was able to drop off another box of handmade donated cards from SCS ladies here to a different So Cal RMH location tonight. These ladies were so enthusiastic!!

160 cards dropped off and got another 2 incoming packages coming in. lol, so now my cards in hand has risen to almost another 100. I better find a box and get it decorated to prepare it for another delivery to another RMH location. My hostess month is January, so they're coming fast and furious now.

It's been a joy to visit, tour and chat with each RMH location in my area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12358353_10153496626692670_763174965_n.jpg (56.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 12366545_10153496626702670_1499165374_n.jpg (67.7 KB, 4 views)
mcschmidty likes this post.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:20 PM   #143
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by CalicoCat609View Post
Hiya ladies.
Ching, it was good to hear from you. Well, I hope you're loving your job in addition to spending many hours there. And I hope you have enough energy left over to play in your craft room from time to time. Santa can deliver you some underwear, but I'd hold out for crafty stuff!
hahahaha....thankfully, I got laundry done. I'm definitely aiming to for sure. I have two time sensitive project deadlines coming up next week, and then I can finally cruise. For now, stressing to get it all done.

Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Kim!

Yes, I have a lot of blog praise to leave for everyone too!
Old 12-10-2015, 10:24 PM   #144
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhodaDesignStudioView Post
I wanted to add my cards to a few challenges.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I plan to google a few, but wanted to know if there are any sites you all recommend more than others
Rhoda, many of us participate in card challenge blogs, events, etc. Most of us include links to those sites on our blogs in our side bar. Check them out and see which appeals to you.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:40 AM   #145
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChingView Post
Rhoda, many of us participate in card challenge blogs, events, etc. Most of us include links to those sites on our blogs in our side bar. Check them out and see which appeals to you.
Thanks Ching! I found a couple Christmas ones yesterday. I'll go check out sidebars as well

Rhoda
Old 12-11-2015, 07:32 PM   #146
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Rhonda- I check out the challenges HERE

Ching- good to see you dropping in- best of luck with your projects in the next two weeks- getting dang close to Christmas. Are you going to have time to get any cards done for Christmas? Way to go on the cards for RMH!

Kelly- your Star Wars Riley was so creative and fun! Way to go for your DD!

Kim- how do you find all of the fun Blog Hops? I LOVE your awesome cards : )

Been running and a bit dingy- lots to do- went to a doc appt on the wrong day.... hehehe Today, had allergy testing for food allergies- and environmental too. Lots of food is related to environmental stuff too. Asthma- she called me uncontrolled, and I am allergic to Milk, eggs, Potatoes (white and sweet) and soy- those to avoid, then have a bunch of others I have to do food challenges one at a time.

I have been doing some CAS cards for the Bugaboo week of challenges- trying to keep up. Working tomorrow.

Shelly

Off to blog hop a bit-- finally!

Shelly
Old 12-12-2015, 05:41 AM   #147
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Rhoda - Paper Playful, my friend! They are amazing!! Challenges galore! I keep forgetting to link my cards, and/or going back to check to see who won - LOL! But give it a try - you'll be amazed!

Paper Playful

Aw, hugs to the sick baby and mommy, too - that's always rough. Hopefully it will zip on by quickly and not affect the rest of the household!

SHel, wow, that sounds like something i would do, wrong day or wrong event or wrong appt! I'm a dingbat lately, even with writing everything down on a calendar and the iphone. Did you know you were allergic to those things before you found out? Or just reacted to them and they were able to pinpoint it? I hope you get all the answers you need

Ching, great pictures!! You are so dedicated and such a worthy cause. I'm sorry I didn't read far enough back and send condolences to your bf ♥

waving to everyone!!
Old 12-12-2015, 05:50 AM   #148
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hey Cindy - my daughter and I will be in Tampa in mid-January!! She scored high on her choral exams and sight reading and has a spot in the All-State Choir - at the Tampa Convention Center. Not sure how far that is from you? I have to figure out where we are all staying - heard the director chose our hotel already so I'll have to get that scoop on Monday!
Old 12-12-2015, 01:32 PM   #149
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks for the PaperPlayful suggestion. I'll check them out!

Shelly: I'm allergic to eggs, dairy (it's the casein protein, not the lactose), pineapple, and bananas. I was going super frustrated because I work out, eat healthy, and I just kept gaining. Turns out that after I found the food allergies, then I tested positive for Hashimotos. Can't cut a break! Hopefully, your doctor will have some answers for you!

Rhoda
Old 12-13-2015, 12:16 AM   #150
Polyshrink Goddess

Finally.....am a proud member of SCS Fan Club!
Old 12-13-2015, 08:33 AM   #151
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

WOOHOO Ching! You'll love it - all my friends love it (still not a member, bah humbug!)

I just dropped jaw when I saw you were posting at 3:16 am! Then remembered I'm in a different time zone than you are, LOL - so mine is calibrated to Eastern Time.

My "boys" are off shooting at the range today, oldest daughter is with her boyfriend buying his brand new car today (hello, can I get in line, too!), another daughter is in Disney World on a school chorus trip so it's quiet time for me and lots of card making time! Yay!
RhodaDesignStudio likes this post.
Old 12-13-2015, 09:14 AM   #152
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

WOOHOO Ching! You'll love it - all my friends love it (still not a member, bah humbug!)

I just dropped jaw when I saw you were posting at 3:16 am! Then remembered I'm in a different time zone than you are, LOL - so mine is calibrated to Eastern Time.

My "boys" are off shooting at the range today, oldest daughter is with her boyfriend buying his brand new car today (hello, can I get in line, too!), another daughter is in Disney World on a school chorus trip so it's quiet time for me and lots of card making time! Yay!
Old 12-15-2015, 01:54 PM   #153
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi Just wondering if you lovely ladies have room for another blogger to join your group?
Old 12-16-2015, 08:04 AM   #154
Rubber Obsessor

Morning Lou I'm new to the group so we will have to wait for Lynn or someone to respond...but I'm sure she will be along shortly.

Hope everyone is still keeping up with all their holiday craziness. This is the week where we hit the main mess. Something going on every evening. When both of us are working at school and then chasing kids it gets even more stressful. This year is a little easier with me home during the day. Dinner can be done and ready (no eating out because we are just so busy) and I can get extra stuff done during the day so we have a little more time to breath before we go to bed and start again the next day.

I had an order of paper come in this week (I'm finally trying Graphic 45) but haven't made it to my studio to work with it yet. Hopefully by tomorrow morning I will make it there!

Rhoda
Old 12-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #155
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Dropping in to say hello : ) It is getting closer to the 24th- looking forward to heading to Colorado and hoping it does not snow here to slow us down!

I am still working on ordering Christmas presents- one daughter wants a month of her car payment- that's not a gift? .........boring!!!

I am making Chili now doing laundry and getting ready for tonight- going to Chicago to see Lion King : ) Oh I just can't wait...... : )

Rhonda- my fav G45 ever is the oriental one called Bird Song. They have awesome collections......

Hi Lou!

Hi Ching- Kelly knows I am up late alot, but you work everyday- the time difference from Fl to Cali- 3 hours, right? One of my friends needed ribbon for a 4th of July parade for an outfit for band, and called me at 1AM the night before- crossing her fingers- yep- I was up : )

Kelly- how exciting- all of your kids are busy- but the one in Orlando this week- sounds like she is having a blast! And, you are getting some much needed 'me' time- or sounds like it! Yippee!

I do the Fan Club- mostly cause the $$$ goes to SCS and I think it is such a great asset...... Hope you love it Ching! Hoping all is going well with your new job too!

I will get around to blogs hopefully tomorrow- what a crazy week- and we have no kids at home......

Shelly
Old 12-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #156
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi, Lou! We are delighted to have you join the Creative Card Makin' Chicks. Welcome aboard!

Ladies, here is a link to Lou's blog:

Punknscrap

Please drop by and make her feel welcome!

It sounds like everyone is crazy busy getting ready for Christmas. I wish I was more ready. I am off to tackle my next holiday task.

CalicoCat609 likes this post.
Old 12-16-2015, 03:57 PM   #157
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks so much for having me I have added the links to my blog and hope to get around everyone's blogs once I have typed this up.

Just wondering if all the links on the front page are active? Pays to check I guess

I will quickly introduce myself - My name is Louise or Lou to my friends, I live in New Zealand on a small farm. I am married and have 4 children aged 10, 8, 6 (in a week) and 4. I love all papercraft and have recently started art journalling, although you won't see that on my blog much as I am in a circle swap so can't share the pages usually. I have recently finished on most of the DTs I was on as I want to spend more time making things I want to make. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you better.
Old 12-16-2015, 05:07 PM   #158
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi friends!

I keep thinking life will settle down...silly me!

I am trying to get some more Christmas cards done before hubby & I head south to visit family. I plan on addressing and stuffing envelopes while sitting in the car.

Welcome to our newest members...I need to update my blog roll.

I hope to post once or twice more before the 31st...Otherwise, I'll kick off 2016 with new stuff!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}

Old 12-16-2015, 08:34 PM   #159
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, Lou, the blogs on page one are up-to-date and active. Thanks for adding them to your sidebar.

I keep thinking I am through with Christmas cards but keep getting more from people I had not mailed one to. I guess I will be mailing more along with you, Kim! LOL!

Old 12-17-2015, 02:46 AM   #160
Polyshrink Goddess

Welcome Lou!!

Kelly and Shelly, it's 2:45am now in Ca...I'm going to sleep. lol...I got home from work at about midnight, but it's also because I was at the Apple store in the mall exchanging my raffle prize I won at work. I got an iwatch and preferred the smaller face size. I'm soo excited. Always wanted one.

waving hello to Kim and Lynn!