Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-23-2016, 09:04 PM   #561
Proud Fan Club Member

I never get to bed before 1 or 2 and am usually up around 7 so I guess that makes me a night owl, as well!

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Design Team Member - The Project Bin
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-24-2016, 06:51 AM   #562
Pearl-ExPert

Jeanette and Lynn your waking hours wear me out!! LOL Guess I really LOVE my "BEAUTY" rest!! haahaahaa Up at 7ish nap around 2ish in afternoon and struggle to stay awake until 10pm.

Kelly the ladybug release sounds awesome! My granddaughter would have loved that! Was the beach thing a clean up event?

Shelly I can't make any promises about the crying

And OMG the overtime on thursday night!! LOL I went to bed. (hey it was past 10pm)

and I'm a diehard......................

What can I say.......love my Cubs! My entire family does....EXCEPT!!!!!!! MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!!!!! Her entire family is SOX. We let her into the family anyway

Busy day today...Its 1st communion day. OMG my granddaughter looks so beautiful in her dress and veil. I bought her the pearls with a cross that she wanted and she now has my mothers rosary. Yep as she goes through her "Passage" I'll be right there crying!!
Old 04-24-2016, 11:36 AM   #563
Proud Fan Club Member

What a special day for your family, Susan! I would be crying, too.

Our youngest granddaughter will graduate from high school this year! I'll cry then, too!

Old 04-25-2016, 05:24 AM   #564
Pearl-ExPert

Oh my gosh what a shock to see I'm here before Jeanette!!! Maybe she finally got some sleep! LOL
Yesterdays 1st Communion was beautiful. Though I have to say I'm a small church gal and this was a huge catholic church and there were 104 children recieving their 1st Communion. The place was packed to standing room only status. The weather was perfect and we got a bunch of photos.
Back to normal today....carting grandkids to and from school and then "Family dinner" nite here where the kids and grandkids join us every monday for dinner. Got to go start the crock pot. Check in later. and........................
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!
Old 04-25-2016, 05:30 AM   #565
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Friends!

Sue, I had to giggle... yes you beat me here. I actually did sleep well last night. My DH is out of state.... (no snoring bed partner)... and I had a really bad headache all day long yesterday so I took some Tylenol before bed. Tylenol always makes me sleepy. I can't take it in the daytime unless I have time for a nap. So.......... I slept until after 5:00! YAY!!!

Today is going to be a good/productive day! I just know it is... at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 04-25-2016, 05:32 AM   #566
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Morning, lovelies! About to head out so I'm saying hi before I go!

Sue, teh beach was more of a conservation effort in awareness - they built homes for animals and helped with some walk-ways, lots of wonderful things It was SCORCHING hot though, poor babes ........

Boys survived camp! And I got soooooooo much done! WOOHOO!

Hugs for all!
DT:  The Project Bin
Old 04-25-2016, 02:22 PM   #567
Rubber Obsessor

Hi, everyone! It looks like everyone is good and busy! I've never been to a first communion before. I'm not Catholic and it's not something we do but everyone on my moms side of the family except for my immediate family is so all my cousins have had there but since we weren't really into the "church" thing not to mention there was no way little me was going to be able to sit through all those other kids without needing to be doing something else. We just would go to the hosting families house and finish up the cooking and I would play with my cousin's toys and pets. And I'd help my mom a little more too as I got older. But I love the dresses the little girls get to wear!

As far as me... The job search continues they say that you won't get more than 100 Nos... While I'm at 44 (ish because there are still a few applications I've submitted that are still open so I'm trying to stay positive and say they aren't filled yet.) so hopefully that means there will be something soon.

Shelly~ And What did I get at Expo? WAY too much! Well I mean it would be too much if that was a thing when is comes to stamp stuff right? I spent quite a bit more than my budget of $150 but I got some good stuff so I guess I won't complain too much. I'll have a video and a blog post not tomorrow but next Craft Space Tuesday.
HOBBYSUE likes this post.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:19 AM   #568

Good Morning Friends!

ADORABLE graphic, Kelly!

Sami, sounds like you made some fun purchases!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-26-2016, 11:34 PM   #569
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hi

Waving hello
Nothing new here. Stephi will come home on Thursday night. We are going to dinner at Flattop. She and Ray will run a race Sat AM., then she will head up to Michigan to visit with friends from the running club. Ray and I will head to Kankakee to visit with Mom. My brother lives right on the river- the view is nice. We grew up in a different area of town, but also on the river, it is so peaceful and relaxing to sit and watch the river, and the birds : )

Sue- glad the first communion was beautiful and fun too. I am also a Cubs fan : ) I am from a family divided, and am in the minority- lots of Sox fans.....yeah! So sad about the Blackhawks! : ( Good games though!

Jeanette- yeah for sleeping in- until 5AM. My brother says he has a bird waking him up at 4:30 or 5:00 AM. I would be in deep trouble if that happened to me.

Sami- best of luck on the job search- teaching, right? Be glad you are not in Ill., the budget here has got to affect jobs in education here.....

Lynn- a fellow night owl. You get up too early for staying up that late. Do you feel tired alot?

Kelly- glad you had some 'you' time this weekend!

Waving hello to everyone- gotta get to bed : )
Shelly
Old 04-27-2016, 04:23 AM   #570

Good Morning Friends!

Hi Shelly - good to see you! Yes, I slept in again this morning - until 4:55.

We're supposed to have thunderstorms ALL DAY LONG today - it's just now starting in the distance... I guess the gardens need the rain.

I'm leaving VERY early tomorrow for my 3-day trip - our Annual Meeting. So I won't be on SCS for a few days. If I don't come back later today, I'll see you Monday morning!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-27-2016, 05:09 AM   #571
Pearl-ExPert

Good Morning!!!

Chilly chilly chilly here!! Where the heck is Spring?? Shelly enjoy your time with Stephi and you mom visit. I bet it will be relaxing just watching the river. I love that sort of stuff. I can sit for a long time at our cabin just watching the lake. Totally soothing!

I had a good chuckle last night. My niece and daughter-in-law are both pregnant, my niece due in July and my DIL in August. Both had those gender reveal ultrasounds (I prefer the element of surprise) and both showed baby girls. Well last night my niece had another scan and........there are extra parts! Looks like "Skyler Anne" needs to be changed to "Skip Andrew" LOL. Seeeeeee...........should have just waited til due day and be surprised!!! My niece is now a bit sad she won't be having a girl, she has a boy and this is to be her last. I don't really understand why there is this need to know early. Guess I weird that way. I figure why get yourself so excited over gender and then find out test was wrong and get your self depressed? Why ruin your mood for the last 3 months of pregnancy? It was such a guessing game back when I had mine and I thought it was exciting! People giving their "EXPERT" opinion...your carrying low, it's a girl. your carrying high ,its a boy or visa versa. Or the holding of the wedding ring on string ove your tummy and the direction it swayed determined the sex. Or that real goofy thing where you pee'd into some sort of liquid (vinegar?) and if it turned blue it a boy. And remember all the yellow and green baby items?? I have been to 4 recent baby showers and EVERYTHING is gender specific I always throw in the yellow and green of something just because I still believe you "Never" know for sure until that baby comes into the world!! I'm a REBEL that way!! And seriously.......what baby doesn't look adorable in yellow and green??? Unless they're jaundice........ok that's a whole nother rant!! heehee...Ok I'm done and now I'm going to go make a baby card for a girl present that I now have to return for something nice in yellow and green!
Old 04-27-2016, 05:43 AM   #572
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi girls!

Oh Sue, I'm with you - make this a 6 cup day and I'm good! LOL! That's so funny about the old wives tales and how you 'reveal' what the baby's gender is - hee hee! I heard them ALL! I'm glad both babies are growing well ♥

I also was one for the element of surprise - we did not know our children's gender until they were born ♥ About drove our families INSANE and I got a lot of flack from Dh's side, but I stuck to my guns. I just wanted to hear "it's a ......" when he/she was born - so few things can be a surprise anymore. After 3 girls, my dh was SO sure that our 4th would be a girl, too - my OB said it was the hardest thing for her to keep quiet all those months! (I had an amnio, so she KNEW!) We even chose 'Elizabeth Grace' - LOL! We had to change that right quick! My dh was hilarious - he couldn't believe he 'made' a boy and kept checking the diaper for 3-4 days after his birth, as if it was going to fall off - ROFL.

*Waving to Jeanette (hope those rains stay away! Plenty of sunshine here, come on down!) and waving to everyone!*
Old 04-27-2016, 05:45 AM   #573

Sue, I just spewed my coffee all over my computer............. giggling! Loved your post...and your graphic!

We had a minister of music who one Sunday morning said his sister was in labor and his niece would be born that day (the sister had the test to know gender).... that night the same minister of music said his sister's baby was here - safe and sound - a BOY!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-27-2016, 05:46 AM   #574

Way to go, Kelly.... gun-toting is a good thing.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-27-2016, 06:17 AM   #575
Rubber Obsessor

I hope everyone's Wednesday is off to a good start! Shelly, Yup you're right I'm "trying" to get into teaching.... We have some of the same budget issues Illinois is having but here in Wisconsin, education/teaching is well a rocky field to go into... There's quite a lot of teacher turnover here but there's also a lot of people trying to get into as well... I'm giving myself till September... Then I have to start coming up with a plan B...

I don't have kids... But I've always thought I'd want to be surprised by the gender... I know my parents were with me but my mom once told me that one time they went in my room and realized I had better be a girl because they ended up buying all frilly stuff!
Old 04-27-2016, 08:58 AM   #576
Pearl-ExPert

I just wanted to say thank-you to all of you for the kind words regarding my time at the nursing home crafting. The residents there do love the interaction and I am lucky and blessed to know each and everyone of them. They put the "Skip" back into my step! Thank you for all your encouraging remarks. I am also Blessed to be able to interact with all of you too.
musicalgirl2010 likes this post.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:57 PM   #577
Proud Fan Club Member

Jeanette, have a great trip! Do you sleep better when not at home???

Sue- I was told my twins were identical...boy and a girl...and the youngest- I really wanted to know so I could get the room ready, and the doc would not tell me..... I had a feeling it was a girl, and I was right. I love the idea of card making at the NH.

Sami- my daughter wishes we had steered he in another direction than teaching- I chuckle, cause she would either have NOT listened, or would have done it to spite me........

Kelly, cannot imagine how hard it had to be for your doc to keep quiet! How exciting to see you and hubby's reaction when a boy was delivered!

Was able to get inky today- two cards and an ATC- wahoo! Working tomorrow........

Shelly
Old 04-28-2016, 09:38 AM   #578
Rubber Obsessor

Shelly, I'm glad you found time to get inky! Is your daughter job hunting too? I just got another 2 rejection E-mails within 5 minutes of each other this morning... I was told to get out of teaching both my Freshmen year of college and my Senior Year of college.... But all along I just kept saying that if I didn't go into teaching my next choice would have been something art related which would have put me about right where I am now as well.
Old 04-28-2016, 02:31 PM   #579
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

HI girls!

Oh Sami - I'm still convinced there is a spot for you. Sometimes it takes awhile. Do you all have charter schools popping up in your area like here? They are sprouting all over - Florida, at the moment, is looking for teachers. My dd21 is nearly done with her degree in Special Ed ...... probably close to the advice you have received, we'd advised our daughter to consider other fields earlier on She didn't listen. LOL! Shelly, ditto! We tried to tell her - in fact, she started out in nursing. She did her first year and said NOPE, this isn't for me ...... quick left turn and she's in special ed and LOVES it ♥

Love your graphics, Sue!! Aren't they fun! We thank YOU for the work you do. I couldnt'

Well, I hopped on the watercolor cards train! I ADORE the cards I see all over the place - it's the latest trend. I did a quick couple of cards, playing around with new stamps! I have sooooo much to learn, and one thing, keep plenty of watercolor paper on hand! I can't tell you how much I 'tossed', lol. So in the end, I just had fun and stopped fussing over if it was funny looking or not (I didnt want the images to appear to be 'floating' - kwim?)

You can peek at my blog if you like! http://sandcastlestamper.blogspot.co...color-fun.html

I'll be around tonight - it's Boy Scouts (snoooooooooooore!) and I plan to sit in a corner of the church and work - ROFL! (I'm behind on 3 book reviews - whoops!)

*waving!*
Old 04-28-2016, 02:45 PM   #580
Rubber Obsessor

Kelly, Your daughter will have absolutely no trouble finding a job with a special ed degree! It's one of the most in demand fields for education! There are special ed jobs popping up all over here! Does she have a specialty or just a general special ed? Most of our charter schools are tied to the public school districts that already exist we had our big charter school boom my freshmen year of college. I have so much to learn about water coloring too! I'm still trying to find a paper I really like.
MiamiKel4 likes this post.
Old 04-30-2016, 06:19 AM   #581
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all! Busy day ahead - the elementary school's Fun Fair is today - lots of booths and rides and all that stuff, in this heat! It's a huge fundraiser for the school but going to be a wild day! Then, this afternoon I have to get dd to Ft. Lauderdale to try-outs for a local singing contest (like a mini American Idol) where you sing acapella and they invite you to the finals (or not!) - wish us luck! I'm SUPER nervous for her.

Sami - I used the Strathmore #140 watercolor paper (which is luscious and yummy) and pretty cost effective - 50% coupon at Michaels or Joanns or like $7 something at Walmart/Target I'm waiting for a different paper to come back in to stock at dickblick.com that I've had my eye on - I've heard it's PHENOM! It's all about having fun, that's for sure, so I am, LOL!

My daughter - she took/ is taking courses in the Special Ed track that requires them take all 21 areas of SE ... like this past semester, she had speech and language development (she works currently with a little boy who has a terrible lisp, severe ADHD and just talks to his hand an inch from his face all day), she has an anger and developmental issues class with kids who act out/hostile/uncontrollable, and another one ..... oh gosh, what is it .......... oh yes! something with ESOL - english as a second language, in other words, kids that can't sit through a classroom and learn like everyone because they speak zero english. They aren't labeled at SE in the public schools (at least not here in S. Fla) but they also cannot sit through a regular classroom either, so they include that, I assume, as a hurdle to be overcome in that sense - but there are SO MANY different areas she's had to be trained in. Not a career track I would have taken, that's for sure .... so hats off to all of you! *claps!*

Sending hugs to all!
Old 05-01-2016, 04:59 AM   #582
Pearl-ExPert

Good morning to all! Had to step away from my normal crafting. My granddaughter want to make a fairy garden. So we have spent the last few days getting the necessary items and searching Pinterest for things we can make. During our shopping adventure she decided she wants to have a Fairy Garden Making Birthday Party. He birthday is the end of this month. So..................we included mini garden containers too. We also had to talk her grandpa into making 10 small wooden houses! Heeheehee.......how could he say "No"? I guess we have our work cut out for us for the next few weeks!

Sami....hang in there! I'm sure something will come along soon.

Kelly...Special Ed is a challenge. Believe me I know....having a handicapped son of my own who is non-verbal and non-ambulatory and still lives with us. He is 32. Your daughter has a heart of gold to go into this field. God Bless her!
Old 05-01-2016, 04:55 PM   #583
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks, Sue! All you ladies are absolutely wonderful! And those fairy gardens sound awesome and what a cool idea for a birthday party! By Thursday, I had received 3 more rejection letters so heading into the weekend I wasn't feeling so hot but my mom took me to Michels so of course that made things better. Which leads me to Kelly! When I as at Michels I picked up some of that Strathmore watercolor paper! I had been looking at it for awhile but hadn't really been to a craft store to get any! I haven't' played with it yet but I'm looking forward to it! Special Ed is one of the most in-demand fields and with all the training it sounds like she's getting I bet she won't have much trouble finding a job! (Although I don't know what the markets like in FL but I know there's lots of special ed openings here!) ESL (English as a second language) is a separate degree and licensure here but I know they always work closely with the special ed teachers here!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Old 05-01-2016, 09:02 PM   #584
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all!

Susan, I have no doubt your son is blessed with a family so loving and supportive! Your goodness and kindness just beams right through you and your words and posts - you have a beautiful soul, my friend!

Sami - well drats!! One of those will be a YES, it just has to be! I am curious, though, that you are receiving emails - is that how it's normally handled now a days? I'm a bit ouf the loop in that area, but remembered getting a phone call - I'm guess now its' easier to just send it over the internet? I'll keep thinking positive!

YAY on the paper! I'm absolutely eyeballing the peerless watercolors from MFT - like little swatches of vibrant watercolor compressed into paper.

OH. I. WANT!!! Will have to wait and save my pennies on this one, lol

THESE, and there are several videos showing how to use them, too.
*swoon!* Peerless Transparent Watercolors - Small Bonus Pack

Hugs all around!
Old 05-02-2016, 04:29 AM   #585

Good Morning Friends!
I'm home again - and will be all. week. long. (Next week is a different story. )

I've read the thread, but will not attempt to comment to everyone. Just know that you are ALL very special to me!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-02-2016, 06:01 AM   #586
Rubber Obsessor

Kelly, I know I'm so excited to play with the paper! I'm hoping to find the time today or tomorrow... I have a sub job on Friday so I'm trying to get stuff done early this week. There's an old job hunting saying that goes something like you won't get told NO more the 100 times before you find a job including times you just don't hear back from them. well I'm at 43 since I got hired for my substitute job in Novemember... So hopefully soon. I've had 5 interviews though and 1 interview was for 10 diffrent jobs and another was for at least 3 diffrent jobs so sometimes I have to remember that 5 out of 30 is really not that bad... And there's still plenty of time left most people I know got hired a week before school started! As fart as the E-mail thing goes here in Wisconsin all of applications are processed online. Just about every school district (except a few private schools) goes though an offical state of Wisconsin teaching job posting site... Interviews 2 and 3 before being hired as sub I got phone calls. But most places I either A. Never hear back from or B. Get a form E-mail saying either the postion has been filled or I didn't make it on to the next round. The computer program save all of our e-mails and things and for the schools it has on option to send an E-mail to all applicants... So I think it's just easier and less time consuming for them that way.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:35 AM   #587
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Morning, all! Long day ahead, lol - was up all night listening to our neighbors 4 dogs going up and down the fence and barking and howling all night! We love our neighbors and their dogs, but I really need sleep! I kept turning off my alarm this morning for school - ROFL. It's a 3 cup kind of morning, and I'm on my 3rd K-Cup I think dh will have to look into soundproofing our bedroom window - which faces the part of the yard their dogs go up and down and around and howl and bark! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Jeanette, welcome back!

Sami, enjoy your paper! I will be watercoloring again this week, and just may need to pick up extra paper, too Hee hee! Be sure to share what you are making!!

YAY on the sub job! My daughter's two friends ( a year older and a year ahead of her in school) both are working as teachers' now and started as subs! They couldn't get work as teachers, and were strongly encouraged to sub every chance they got - so they did Now they are both full time. So hang in there, sweetie - YOUR JOB is coming!

*waving to all!*
Old 05-02-2016, 06:50 AM   #588

Thanks Kelly!

Sami, hopefully soon, the long-awaited "we want YOU" will be coming your way!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-03-2016, 04:33 AM   #589

Good Morning Friends!

I hope your morning is going well. Mine is... I slept in this morning. I've been waking up at 4:12 the past few days. This morning it was 4:14. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... the bliss of extra sleep.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-03-2016, 05:27 AM   #590
Pearl-ExPert

LOL Jeanette....you crack me up!!
So I've had a busy weekend gathering supplies for my granddaughters Fairie garden! It has been so much fun that I want one too! Only I'd prefer to have mine built into the landscape of the yard. Hmmmmm...think I'll be pre-occupied for a while. Need to double check Nursing home card project and make sure I have everything in the kits. I swear there are time I arrive and I'm like "Oops" I forgot the stamp block or the bling! It seems to always be something. heehee I also need to come up with a card idea for friday night when we ladies get together.(I thought it was next friday) We are finally having some "Sunny" weather here. Not warm but it is Sunny! Hope it's "Sunny" by you!!
Old 05-03-2016, 05:37 AM   #591

Susan, your life sounds so fun! You're always doing such nice things for others. Hope you have a great day!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-03-2016, 04:11 PM   #592
Rubber Obsessor

Stopping by with hugs for all you lovely ladies! I seem to be in a state of overwhelm and, though I stop by your blogs and leave some well-deserved oohs and aahs, I don't make the time to come here and here is where I need to be to find out what's happening in your lives. So now I have to back-track and see what I've missed...

Working backwards...

Susan, ooh, a kitchen redesign! It's exhilarating and exhausting at the same time. Your cabinet choice sounds beautiful! I'm sure your flooring and counter top choices will be equally so..

Jeanette, glad your hubby made it home, safe and sound. I was reading about that on your blog. BTW, I love the Peek at My Week posts and always give a enthusiastic thumbs up! Speaking of visiting your old church, we had a visit Sunday from our old Priest who was transferred to another church, which broke our hearts. We were all so sorry to see him leave and it was wonderful to have a visit with him.

Shelly, wow back to back dinner parties. I dub you the hostess with the mostess! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's diagnosis...I hope they are making new advances in the area of Pancreatic Cancer. But on the brighter side, how wonderful your parents were treated to a trip to Mexico! Now THAT'S the way to reward loyalty. We are having that same see-saw weather here in NJ. This week it's nothing but rain! Glad to hear you are able to spend more time with your Mom.

Kelly, wow, sleepover birthdays sure have changed since my days of sleepovers-yacht clubs! Of course, we were in covered wagons then, LOL Your week sounds wild!! I'm exhausted just reading. Good thing you're up to the challenge!

Sami, so excited to hear about your job interview! Hope it went well and can't wait to hear all about it.

Ching, Congrats on your new nephew. So glad to hear your other half is back at home...sorry you're so busy right now you can even appreciate it. I hope to managed to stay away for your crop....that's a long day.

Lou, thanks for asking about my little Katy dog! Unfortunately she is still having health problems. The opposite end of her mouth this time...I'll spare you the details

Lynn, just want to give you a warm hello and the same to everyone else I didn't mention by name.
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?Katy Did!
Old 05-03-2016, 05:27 PM   #593

Kim, it's so good to see you. Your words are so loving, too. Thank you for every sweet thought. It is difficult to have a beloved minister move away. I remember that from way back before I married DH. Now when my minister moves away, I just move with him. I'm sorry little Katy dog is not doing well. (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-04-2016, 04:00 AM   #594

Good Morning Friends!

Today my DH is taking my Private Jet to the city for its maintenance (closest dealer is nearly 2 hours away). I plan to make cards while they are gone. Well, unless I start sorting/purging/organizing and can't stop. I guess either way it's a win/win.

What does everyone else have planned for the day?

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-04-2016, 06:15 AM   #595
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Morning - enough time in the busy Teacher Appreciation Week celebrations to say ...

May the 4th
be with you!
Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:09 AM   #596
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, all! I will need to spend today crafting to get 15 graduation party invitations finished for my granddaughter and a yearbook/scrapbook done for the women of the church. At least one trip to Hobby Lobby will be required!

Old 05-05-2016, 04:28 AM   #597

Good Morning Friends!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-05-2016, 05:50 AM   #598
Pearl-ExPert

Oooooo....I want to go to Hobby Lobby!!! LOL Just because!!
My Granddaughter finished her Faerie Garden yesterday and it is ADORABLE!!

She was not able to put everything in there that she wanted even though I thought a 16" pot would have been big enough. We have a corner of the yard getting ready for a bigger Faerie Garden that will be a constant work in progress since we can just keep expanding! She is so excited to get started. Oh my I think I'm getting too old for all this excitement! She's coming up with a whole bunch of "New" ideas!

Well enjoy the spring like weather and I hope you will have Sunny skies like we are today!!
Old 05-05-2016, 05:52 AM   #599

Sue, that's such a sweet fairy garden! I'm sure you two had fun putting it together!

Find Me on Instagram

HOBBYSUE likes this post.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:05 AM   #600
Proud Fan Club Member

Susan, your granddaughter will NEVER forget this magical birthday or her awesome grandmother!!

Forest Ranger and HOBBYSUE like this post.