Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-07-2019, 01:49 AM   #3641
Proud Fan Club Member

Your need for a home-away-from-home office reminds me of this poem by Ruth Hulbert Hamilton, Kelly!! Enjoy every second!

The scouts are successful because of willing and active parents like yourself! And what a worthy thing to devote your time to - making such an impact of the lives of young boys and men! Your children and those whose lives you touch are very blessed!

Don't know why I am up at 3:00 a.m. again this morning. It was O.K. yesterday because I had plenty of time for napping. Not so much today! Christ's Kitchen, church meeting, and doctor's appointment today.

I think I'll go look in on the color challenge.

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
mcschmidty likes this post.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:34 AM   #3642
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Hello Paper-Loving Inky Friends!

Lynn, I know we'll manage... but so many meetings interferes with our crafting time, doesn't it?

Kelly, WOW! 7 months already. I can't keep up with how fast your precious darling is growing. Your meetings are probably more lively than mine - I remember Scout meetings. LOL! Mine are often quite bland. LOL!

I was delighted to see the announcement of Baby Sussex yesterday, and unlike Kelly, I'd thought it was a boy. I just got so tickled at Harry's "delight" over the birth. He's such a cute/natural royal. Of course, it's probably easier to be that way when you're not likely ever going to wear the crown.

Waving to Susan and Shelly!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 05-07-2019, 04:19 AM   #3643
Mad Swapper

Boy I'm behind....I didn't even know the baby was born! lol I need to stop watching Bubble Guppies and watch some real news.

Hmmm...an office home away from home? You do realize that you won't be able to get to that either right Kel? These little ones have a way of preventing us from doing much else besides playing. heeheehee My crafting is always put on hold. Though I did come up with an idea over the weekend. Since I love making tags and I I like to distress the backgrounds I decided that I would set Claire up with watercolor paper and watercolors then use those sheets to cut out my tags and maybe even some flowers and butterflies to use on the tags. Heck if I only give her red and green paints I could even die cut out some Christmas stuff.

Oh poor Lynn and Jeanette.......meetings meetings meetings. Have fun??? lol

Shelly loved your pics. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. I'm guessing your getting things in order this week before your surgery. Hope your able to get everything you need done before the big day.

No big plans here. Suppose to be another rainy day.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:40 AM   #3644

Susan is now venturing into child labor areas, I see. LOL! Actually... Susan, I think you and Claire would have fun getting inky together!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-07-2019, 06:44 AM   #3645
Mad Swapper

I swear the older she gets the more she is demanding my time. The other 2 were easely amused and content with quiet time. NOT CLAIRE!! Its "C'mon Ama C'Mon" or "Ama come heyar" Trying to write that like I was Jed Clampet! lol She has this adorable southern drawl when ever she says this. heehee

Today tho I decided we were going to play with macaroni and pipe cleaners. She's never strung beads so I thought this would be a safer idea. Wish me luck and I hope she keeps the stuff out of her mouth. She LOVES pasta (cooked that is) she might try it. lol

LOL...yep child labor...want to buy a few? hahahahahahahahaha
Old 05-07-2019, 07:01 AM   #3646

Susan, I can just see her now... crunching away while you try to get her to string that pasta onto the pipe cleaner instead.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-07-2019, 11:18 AM   #3647
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Yowza Lynn - 3 am! We coulda chatted! I was up around 3:15 and eventually drifted back off into slumberland somewhere close to 5 AM. Up at 6:30 to get ready for the commute and was out the door by 7:15 and almost home by 9:30! Between the traffic and the torrential rain and the construction in this area there’s just no quicker way to get to all the places we need to be!

Oh Lynn how I absolutely loved the photo of you on Facebook and the beautiful green ring! What an incredibly beautiful and thoughtful gift!
I love the poem that you shared I have that in the front of the girls scrapbooks and my sister-in-law even took a couple verses of that and created a beautiful needle point with it. And it reminds me of that old saying cleaning the house while the children are growing is like nailing Jell-O to a tree LOL!

Oh Susan with my lack of sleep I was not sure what you were going on about with the pasta - if it was to eat or to make necklaces with LOL. In the end I guess both work!

I am just at my wits end here. It seems like everything in our house is starting to break Last week it was the dryer and the microwave. Dh got one from work and was able to fix the dryer. My laptop died this weekend with the ‘ Blue screen of death .” Apparently that’s a thing. Now our a/c shut off and my dd took Alice over to the in-laws because it was 89° INSIDE the house! Dear Me. We know someone who is going to try and be out at the house by 7 PM from church to see if it may be just needs coolant if it needs a new compressor he said “ouch.” Rememberer, this is South Florida. It’s HOT!

Dh is swamped at work and this is the last thing he needs. Stressed that’s for sure.

I have another meeting tonight at the new school where my son will attend for high school. A “meet and greet.” As much as I’d love to go, I feel compelled to be at home but dh said just go. You can’t help here. So .........

Waving to Shelly and Jeanette!
Old 05-07-2019, 05:31 PM   #3648

Oh no, Kelly - sorry to hear about all of the things needing repaired. I hope that is the end of it and everything goes smoothly from now on.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-07-2019, 07:54 PM   #3649
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks, Jeanette. Not smooth just yet - it was the compressor

We've called 'the guy' - very nice. He came by and gave us the sad news ...... Tony is beside himself. The cost. OMGosh. But, the new unit will be installed tomorrow .....

the baby went to the inlaws with dd/her dh and we are all SWEATING it like a sweat lodge! My word - I"m about to pitch a tent from ds and stay outside.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:12 AM   #3650

Oh, no! That's way too bad, Kelly... I'm sorry! UGH!

Waving to everyone else... I'm tardy this morning so figured some of you might have been here before me.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-08-2019, 03:20 AM   #3651
Proud Fan Club Member

My husband used to always say, "As soon as you get something fixed, that's a sure sign that the next thing is about to break." Kelly, I do believe he was right. It's always something when you own a car or a home!

I am so sorry about your air conditioner, but we Texans and Floridians know we can't live without it!! We can do without food and clothes and even coffee, but air conditioning gets bumped to the top of the list every time!! I hope you didn't melt away in the night!

Horrible rains predicted here for the next few days. The Houston area is getting hit hard again. Some people just getting back into repaired homes after Harvey will have water in their homes yet again. For many in low areas, it is the third time in three years. Time to move to higher ground, I do believe.

I slept all the way to 4:00 a.m. today!! I am just finishing up the last two days of laundry.

Saw the eye doctor yesterday. My distance vision is 20-20! It has been over 40 years since that was true!

Must get at least 8 cards done today for church. So crafting it will be for me today.
Only have two commitments today. Dog to the vet for routine maintenance and a conference call at the church.

Susan, great to hear you are updating your jewelry!! I know Claire has outfitted you with the finest in pasta necklaces and bracelets!!

Guess we may see the royal baby today! Surely he has a name by now!

Good morning to Jeanette and Shelly, as well. Jeanette, you just beat me by a hair!!

Hope we all make it through hump day in fine form!

Old 05-08-2019, 03:30 AM   #3652

Hi Lynn! Your DH was a wise man... unfortunately his saying is true.

YAY for crafting the day away - but 8 cards would sound almost daunting to me. EEK!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-08-2019, 04:06 AM   #3653
Mad Swapper

Ahhh...8 cards "Easy Peasy"...Lynn can do it. I have faith. Ditto on all comments about things breaking. But I have to laugh Lynn with you saying "Pup" is going in for routine Maintainance! Hysterical! Maintainance??? I always thought it was called a check up heeheehee. Soryy to hear about all the rain. We are getting a ton of rain too. It had rained all week last week..gave us a break over the weekend and started up again Monday. Still rain on and off today and in forcast for tomorrow and friday. Our river is quite high thank goodness I'm far enough away from the banks and higher up.

Kelly sorry to hear about unit. They are costly. We had ours replaced 5 years ago as well as furnance. Then two yrs later needed a new hot water heater. And now I just heard our pets need to go in for Maintainance!

Jeanette giggling over your "I'm tardy" statement. Tarty????? At 6:12???? OMG I was still buried under the covers. Its soooo dreary here it looks like its more like 7 pm than 7am. Hope your meetings go well today.

I need to come up with a Birthday card. But I bet Claire won't let me. I am also going to Tori's coral concert tonight. She has her band concert next week. Then this friday she has her dance recital after which I'm getting together with the ladies for some card making. I feel a little bit guilty that my outings involve fun instead of meetings.

Just saw new footage of Baby Sussix. Still no name yet. Megan and Harry look so giddy with joy. So glad to see them like everyday people. Not at all like Kate and William who seemed so proper and well..........Royal Britishish. Is that a word? Britishish?

Hi Shelly, hope your staying dry!
Old 05-08-2019, 04:20 AM   #3654

Susan! You lazy one... still under the covers at the crack of dawn. LOL! WOW! Tori is keeping you busy going to see her performances. I'm sure you're loving it!

Yep, keep up the pet maintenance... it's important!

Oh... now I need to go see Harry/Meghan! FUN!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-08-2019, 11:40 AM   #3655
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

There is a name! I was at home - SWEATING - Almost typed an R instead of a T but I will be polite LOL

Kiiiiiidddddiiiiinnnngggg!!!

Oh baby Archie is just dreamy!! They look so absolutely smitten. Such a wonderful thing to see the royals. Lol susan On your word! My mum, being a British, has many of those qualities!

Yes Lynn - your DH was a very smart man! Tony’s favorite saying is “it’s always something!” He’s not wrong.

A/c unit was arriving as I was leaving. Last night was insufferable! I’m hoping it’s done by the time I get home Crossing my fingers and toes and ears and knees and everything else that’s a pair !
Old 05-08-2019, 12:02 PM   #3656

Hi Kelly - I hope the house is cool to sleep tonight!

Loved seeing the couple with wee little Archie!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-08-2019, 01:46 PM   #3657
Mad Swapper

Awwww...love the name. They are so happy. Brings joy to my heart. Diana would be proud.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:09 PM   #3658
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi

Hi ladies!
I am off Ibuprofen/Aleve and had to stop supplements, and no wine before surgery..... which is next Monday. The Tumeric works alot better than I knew, because I was not taking daytime muscle relaxants and no pain meds....maybe an occasional Ibuprofen. Well, I am resorting to muscle relaxants now, which usually do not make me sleepy, but the past couple of days they are putting me to sleep. Took Tylenol tonight as well...

I had to get a new MRI yesterday to make sure the surgery is just one level of the spine, tomorrow afternoon, I'll be going for a pre-op physical.

Yesterday, I decided to color my hair- anesthesia messes with absorption of hair color or something like that..... so want to color before surgery. I have a bottle (1) that I add color to (2) and shake it. Apply to roots, then all over then rinse. When I rinsed and added conditioner, it was not conditioner, but the color- I must have added the conditioner to bottle 1...... So, will re-do tomorrow. Oh dear me..... LOL

I have made big progress setting up the new computer. I had to have hubby help me with the installation of Microsoft Word, but I loaded the Paint Shop Pro photo editing software myself (luckily, read reviews online and got a tip that made it a breeze), and last night got all of my picture tubes...aka watermarks on the new computer.

And, for the moment- beating Stephi in Words with Friends- that makes it an awesome day! My goal is usually not to lose by more than 50 points.

I thought they announced the Royal baby as a girl.....it's a Boy! so cool! I saw Harry on TV- he is beaming!!!

Kelly- hope your house is cool tonight!

Lynn- what time do you usually wake up/get up? I got up at 8AM today, was awake before that, but it was too cold in the house to get out of bed! How did you do with making 8 cards done? I had big plans, but slept most of the afternoon...... When we went to the farm this weekend, there was so much standing rain in the farm fields! More rain this week is not good news for farmers! So sorry about those in Houston and other places /people with flooding!

Susan- you are so busy with the kids! So nice you are so close by to participate in all of the kids activities! I love the macaroni necklace idea- my kids did eat the noodles..lol

Jeanette- love reading about all of your adventures : ) Did your hubby leave on his trip yet? I think Brock would get a kick out of bird watching- we put out oranges and jelly and have Orieoles at the feeders. We have 2 that squabble- like siblings or two boys that want the same girl. SO entertaining to watch!

I did it again- essay done!

Shelly
Old 05-09-2019, 02:18 AM   #3659
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, Shelly! Thanks for catching us up on your life. I am so anxious for Monday to arrive so that things will begin to improve for your back. You are too young to be saddled with all that pain day in and day out!

I gave up on coloring my hair years ago. I'm not too far from gray on gray now. I hope you second try is a success! You are running out of time!

I usually get up in the 5:30 to 6:00 range. Today it was 4:00. When I wake up there is no use in trying to get back to sleep. I get some of my best work done during those early morning hours.

And by the way, Shelly and Susan, the 8 cards didn't pan out. The dog's "routine" shots caused a reaction which we tried to prevent before the fact, but I ended up rocking and holding her most of the day.

So this morning, now that the laundry is done and the dishwasher emptied, I MUST get 4 cards at least ready before I leave for church at 9:00.

So off I am to stamp. I keep a Pinterest folder of quick, but beautiful cards for just such occasions. I'll head over there to find some inspiration!!

Kelly, I hope you and your family had a cool and restful night!

Good morning Jeanette! I KNOW you're up!!

Old 05-09-2019, 03:34 AM   #3660

Susan, I think it's cute watching Harry!

Shelly, yikes! So much prep to do pre-surgery - and then the hair (I'll admit. I giggled a bit). Yes, Brock would probably like bird watching. We have fun watching the squirrels scamper and play in the mornings while we commute (rock on the patio while waiting for the bus). No, DH leaves this Saturday and comes home next Saturday, so we still have a couple of days. But sheesh! He didn't get home from church until 10:30 last night (he's usually home by 7:30 - 8:45, depending on where he went to church). I actually was getting worried he was in a ditch somewhere, so I texted him about 9:00; called him about 9:15 and finally called him again just before 10:00 (which he answered)... he was just chatting with the pastor after church.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-09-2019, 04:18 AM   #3661
Proud Fan Club Member

Four cards finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcschmidty and Forest Ranger like this post.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:23 AM   #3662
Mad Swapper

Isn't it crazy that with all this technology it can still be hard to get a hold of someone? I laugh and get mad at the same time. I get mad because I can't reach my DH sometimes but then I laugh because just a mere 15 yrs ago if he was out he was out...there were no phones to do check ins. My oh my how did we survive? Jeanette I feel your stress. I would have been worried too.

Sorry Shelly I was giggling too. I use to color my own hair but found I had to do it way to often. Finally settled on salon highlights which I only get done every 4 months or so. Monday is almost here and I hope all your prep work goes smoothly. I never heard of tumeric for pain. Will be checking that out later today.

Lynn I too get alot done in the wee hours of the morning if I can't sleep. Awww and so sorry pup had a reaction. Does she always get a reaction?
I'm sure you will find some quickie cards to C.A.S.E. But yikes, leaving at 9? You better get going. Love Pinterest for these times. lol

Kelly...do you ever sleep? My oh my you are such a busy girl. Spaghetti dinner sounded like fun. I remember those days with my DS when he was in scouts. By now your air must be fixed and I assume you'll have baby Alice back soon and you will all be as cool as cucumbers. lol

No kids today. Maybe I'll get some designing done. Us girls are meeting tomorrow night so I need a card for us to make. I love these nights. We each design a card for the group to make and then we go home with 5 different cards. Sometimes it's not a card but a tag or bookmark instead. Found one of those K&Company paper pads in the closet so I thought maybe I could use that for a fancy fold card. My brain gears will be rolling later today for sure. lol
Rains are leaving finally. It might even be dry for mothers day. Do you all have any big plans? Not me. Brad will probably pop in for a short visit but this is where being the mother of the groom gets the short end. DIL likes to spend the entire day with her kids at her mothers. It doesn't really bother me. I'm not a big "Hallmark Holiday" kind of person. I don't celebrate "Sweetest Day" and DH and I rarely do Valentines day unless it involves the grands. In our house mothers day just means I don't have to cook and DH gets us take out or grills some steaks. Same on fathers day. LOL

Have a good day ladies.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:23 AM   #3663
Mad Swapper

WAY TO GO LYNN!!!
Old 05-09-2019, 04:59 AM   #3664

Susan, I might not have worried except the church DH went to last night is one of our country churches - in the midst of corn fields (that are not yet planted thanks too way too much rain - so flooded). AND there are a lot of deer in the area. Anything can happen. There was actually a minister's wife not too far from here who hit a deer on her way to church one Sunday morning... and she (the woman) was killed instantly. Her pre-teen son was with her and he survived. Dad was already at church. It was horrible.

Way to go, Lynn! Success feels good, doesn't it?

Since DH leaves for Michigan on Saturday, Mother's Day will just be Brock and me... I'll fix us something simple for lunch after church (not going to fight the restaurant crowd).

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-09-2019, 08:35 PM   #3665
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi

Wahoo! I beat Stephi at Words with Friends. That happens once a month or so.....hehehe

Lynn- so great you got those cards done. Is the pup OK now??? Poor baby!

Susan- Wahoo- to a day off and girls night crafting! I hope you post your fun fold on your blog!

Jeanette- the farm fields are so full of rain! Prayers they get dried out quickly : ) Safe travels for your hubby. What Susan said- 10 yrs ago, we did not have phones, just waited and wondered. Although, it sounds like that was what you were doing anyway!

Kelly- hope you are staying cool!

Today, between errands, I went out walking in the Forest Preserve- took my camera and took pictures of birds. I saw tons of birds I have not seen or recognized before. Many of them are migrating, so are only in the area for a short time. And, I had 10,000 steps in by 2:30 in the afternoon.

Off to bed
Shelly
Old 05-10-2019, 03:02 AM   #3666

Shelly, you're right... waiting and wondering, and wondering some more. That was the norm not that long ago. Your nature walk sounds awesome - do you go home and identify the birds you don't know after that kind of outing?

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-10-2019, 04:09 AM   #3667
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Morning, Jeanette!! You beat me here again! I slept late this morning. Wasn't up until 5:50! My husband was always a stickler for calling in to report arrivals and departures, and I got in trouble many a time for forgetting to do so. Kind of miss that now.

Shelly, I always love seeing your bird pictures. A week back I saw a whole tree full of a small crested bird with a yellow breast in my neighbors yard. I need to do a little research and find out what they were. Praying for you this weekend as you prepare for your upcoming surgery.

Calleigh is doing much better and back to her old happy self.

Susan, I bet you and the girls had a blast last night with your crafting!! I am going to be doing the cooking of pinto beans, potato salad, and deviled eggs for Mother's Day. My sister will be bring dessert. I think I will let Sister Sugart do the rolls. We are also buying BBQ brisket.

My sister's youngest son, his wife, and son will be here, too, we think. My family will be in Dallas for a wedding that my oldest granddaughter is in.

I bet Kelly snuggled up under a warm blanket to hibernate the night away in her cool, cool bedroom last night!

The weather willing, I will get out to do my grocery shopping for the weekend. I still need to buy my mother a gift. She wants a MY PILLOW which I am sure I will have no trouble finding. I am sure I saw them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond recently and I even have coupons for there. Did you all know that they accept even expired coupons! How nice is that!!!

Old 05-10-2019, 04:16 AM   #3668

Hi Lynn.... I slept in this morning, too. Of course, I didn't go to bed until 1:00, so it's good I did. I got up at 5:44.

I'm glad Calleigh is doing better!

Your mother's day gathering sounds nice!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-10-2019, 10:06 AM   #3669
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi chatty ladies!

Did the run around today with my daughter and Alice for all the mother's day things

and I realized I'm not done!

WE HAVE AIR CONDITIONING! Halleluah!!

I'll be back as I have to get out of the house ........
be back this afternoon!
Old 05-10-2019, 11:48 AM   #3670

Kelly, I'm glad the AC is working again! We've had the windows open the past several days. Today we had to close the windows and turn the heat back on - it was 62 degrees in the house when we got up this morning.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-10-2019, 02:09 PM   #3671
Proud Fan Club Member

Two hours without electricity today. Fortunately, a cold front blew through last night so the temperatures are cool. What do you do without electricity? Take a nap!

Old 05-11-2019, 02:03 AM   #3672
Proud Fan Club Member

The beans are on the stove!

Old 05-11-2019, 03:01 AM   #3673

Yep, I think a nap is a great way to spend the two hours without electricity, especially since you've been getting up so early each morning, Lynn.

DH is packed all except the last minute stuff. My "To Do While He's Gone" list is ready. But first... Brock plays softball this morning. He's dressed and ready.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-11-2019, 10:08 AM   #3674
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi

Saturday already!!!

We have a baby! Kayla's water broke Thursday night at Midnight, and she had epidural and was at 2 at 1:3-PM, ready to go at dinner time, pushed 2 1/2 hours to no avail- had to have a C-section. Just before midnight Colorado time. No name or pictures yet...... Just one pic of Chris holding him and we cannot see his face. 2 weeks early...

I cannot stay long- have too much to get done today and tomorrow : )

Oh Lynn, did I mention I love that poem?

Waving hello to all

Shelly
Old 05-11-2019, 10:11 AM   #3675
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi

PS. Happy Mother's Day to all- and big Hugs too!!!

Shelly
Old 05-11-2019, 04:54 PM   #3676
Proud Fan Club Member

Congratulations, Grandma Shelly!! How perfect for Mother's Day!!

Old 05-11-2019, 05:21 PM   #3677

YAY! Congratulations Shelly!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-12-2019, 10:56 AM   #3678

Just popping in to say...

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-13-2019, 03:36 AM   #3679

FYI:

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 05-13-2019, 04:23 AM   #3680
Mad Swapper

Well once again my last notification from SCS was Lynn saying Beans are on. Laast night I saw on FB that Shelly has become a Grandma! How very very exciting. Shelly you are going to love your new role in life. BTW...Good luck today with surgery. When your up for it let us all know how things went and what they did. Do not rush...rest all you can. Hugs.

Jeanette loved the Baseball pics of Brock. His grin melted my heart. He looked so excited to be up to bat. Have fun this week with all your 1 on 1 time while DH is gone. Safe travels prayers for his trip and return home.

Lynn well I guess power is back on. There has been alot of rains down by you. Has it ended yet? At least you could get alot of crafting done right? lol

Shelly sweet generation picture on FB. Bet you enjoyed your first Mothers Day with Alice. Boy...2 first Mothers Days this year. Yours and Shellys. What a great year to celebrate.

Well I was busy this weekend. Crafted with the ladies and made a few cards. Had a little Kahula and did alot of talking. lol Also had Tori's dance recital. Their act was to the Musical Wiz "Ease on Down the Road." So cute and her costume was adorable.

[IMG]https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.splitcoaststampers.com-vbulletin/235x600/60362051_2426449997405238_138631059

I then spent the rest of the weekend making tags from that paper pack that I'm not thrilled that I chose. I must have at sometime loved it since I'm the one who bought it lol I will continue to truck on through it since I'm not a quitter heeheehee

Family dinner tonight and playtime with Claire so no crafting today. AND The SUN is out!!! OMG about time!!!!
Enjoy your day.