Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-22-2019, 03:13 AM   #3561
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Hello Paper-Loving Inky Friends!

I'm home again - for a few days. I had a good/safe trip. Now I'm in a time crunch to get caught up before I leave again - in 3 days! EEK!

Lynn, I am so sorry about Nicole... lots of love and hugs heading your way!

Susan, the Easter photo is so cute - of course that bunny can't see Claire!

Kelly, what fun... I hope your DH love/d his party! (I think it's already happened, am I right?)

Shelly, I giggled when you mentioned you have a cleaning lady... such a gift of love you performed by cleaning the guest house.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-22-2019, 04:46 PM   #3562
Proud Fan Club Member

Yowza, Monday! Wish I could say it was nice to see ya - ha! My black eyes tell a different story! Not THOSE black eyes - what were ya thinking?! Tee hee! Just lack of sleep - those black bags ....... I look like I slept last week sometime!

I had some Alice time today with the wee one ~ her mama took a small babysitting gig so I watched her and we had a grand ol time. She learned today about rolling the ball and catching it! She did super with her Easter time and reached right for the bright pretty golden egg - smart kid. It's the one with all the money - haha!

Yes, Tony's bday came and went and was a lot of fun!

Shelly - you rent part of your small house as an airbnb? How cool! Glad you had some help and it sounds like all the plans are landing right into place. Not too much longer now, grandma! The shower must have been so fun and Im sure it meant a lot to your DIL to have you there!

Susan - great family photo with the Easter Bunny!

I'm hoping to get crafty tonight (if sleep doesn't win out) and some tomorrow if Alice lets me, lol. I'm behind in SO many cards and April is quickly closing out. Some days I think this is the new life and I need to stop fighting it - other days, I love it so much I think okay - 2 am card making isn't THAT bad, ha!

Hi Jeanette! Hi Lynn!
Old 04-22-2019, 06:04 PM   #3563

Good evening all!

Kelly, I hope you can get some sleep tonight. Yikes! Those black eyes sure tell on you, don't they?

Oh, I misunderstood... I need to not read so fast. I thought Shelly was cleaning the guest house in Colorado... for the kiddos so they can have it clean to rent as an AirBnB.

Maybe I need more sleep, too. Or it could be that my out-of-control hair is in my eyes blocking my view. I'm taking care of that tomorrow - haircut at 9:30 am.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-23-2019, 03:22 AM   #3564

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-23-2019, 04:30 AM   #3565
Stampin' Fool

Wow so much to catch up on!!!

Jeanette I read Shellys post and I too believe she was cleaning the guest house in Colorado. I'm pretty sure she does not Air B&B her home here. So your leaving again?? Busy busy girl. Is DH and Brock going with you?

Yes Kelly Lack of sleep does bring on some blackish eyes YIKES! Horrible...you need to nap!! Maybe when Alice does you can. Your FB pics were adorable with Alice and her eggs. Such a cutie.

Shelly loved all the photos you posted on FB. Looks like you had alot of fun and even energy! You must be feeling much much better. So happy about that. ps...you can clean my house too anytime tho probably bigger than the guest house. heeheehee

Lynn how was your holiday? Did I miss your post? Hmmmm...maybe I better re-check
Our Easter was great...the (girlscouts) Easter Bunny did a great job hiding the eggs. Kids had a blast hunting them out. They also enjoy the confetti eggs again and brought so much confetti into the house even tho they did all the cracking outside. Nothing a little vaccuming couldn't fix. Hmmmm maybe I should have called Shelly?

Bought new cushions for the outdoor furniture yesterday. It needed some spoofing up. Jim is going to be re-staining the deck so I'm in the revamping stage. LOL
Have a great day ladies!

MY BLOG...Ladyslipperway.blogspot.com
Old 04-23-2019, 04:37 AM   #3566

Good Morning Susan! I'm glad you had a good Easter. That is such a clever fund-raiser for the Girl Scouts... and you were brilliant to give them the hiding job.

No, my guys aren't going with me this week. Next week the three of us are going together - though that trip will only be two days. My husband offered to preach at the church that my friend was pastor at (the man who recently passed away suddenly). It's three hours from our home so we'll go on Saturday - will actually go into St. Louis area and do a bit of shopping/eating on Saturday - and then about an hour north of there to sleep. Church on Sunday. Then home again.

After that, I don't know of any overnight trips I'll have until Memorial Day. That may be difficult for me to handle. LOL! My husband will be gone for a week the middle of May - he's going to Detroit for a Conflict Management Conference - so, of course, that means I have to be home that week to be Brock's everything.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-23-2019, 05:57 AM   #3567
Stampin' Fool

LOL Im sure Brock will enjoy his "everything" with you for that week. You may be pooped though heeheehee. It'll be good to have you around for awhile. You keep us on our toes and I'm sure there will be some "New" Brock stories.

Old 04-23-2019, 06:09 AM   #3568

Thanks Susan... I fear I don't stay home real well. I get restless. But you and the others of this Fabulous Five make it bearable.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-23-2019, 08:52 AM   #3569
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Tuesday! Freshly mopped floors and chores done, a bit of writing earlier, TONS of phone calls but I didn't get to Dh's shirts to iron - looking for volunteers! Anyone? Going once ........ twice .............

Where ya heading this time, Jeanette? My dh called yesterday and asked if I was interested in a 2 day trip to Chicago - courtesy of his job. I thought and you are asking me ..... why? Uh, YEAH! And then he said the dates ;( Alice's birthday. Uh, NO! There will be other trips - that's not happening!

Susan, I wish the word NAP was in my vocabulary! I don't nap - as exhausted as I may be, I can't sleep during the day. My mind starts racing and I think of all the things I should be doing or the neighbors dogs bark their heads off or the phone rings ETC and it's just a losing battle, LOL! MY husband - wow. He can sleep standing up! Amazing talent he has to sleep ............ ANYWHERE. I've learned, after 25 - oops - tomorrow makes 26! - years of marriage to sharpen the elbow and when/how to thump him as needed
Old 04-23-2019, 02:28 PM   #3570

Hi Kelly - shucks... too bad the timing of the Chicago trip isn't better. It's a GREAT city!

I'm heading to Springfield for our annual Women's meeting. It's going to be a great time! But oh-so-exhausting, too.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-24-2019, 03:05 AM   #3571

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-24-2019, 06:17 AM   #3572
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, JI&P!! I don't know how I had time to breath back in the working days. Retirement is killing me!! Too much work and not enough time!

Shelly, I loved all the family pictures on FB and wish you would bring that 10 foot trailer by my place. I think I could fill it twice with things I don't need and no longer want to care for in my house!! You are one devoted mom to do all that clean up!! I just this week started with a once a month housekeeper and already know I am going to love it!! And to end the weekend with an evening of painting and wine, what could be better? The countdown is on. Can't wait to see the first pictures of you first grandbaby!!

Kelly, you better get a nap or two in soon because before you know it, Alice will be up and running. Then it will be off to the races!! Iron?? What's that??

Susan, I made a quick trip Friday and Saturday to my son's house with Easter goodies for all since I wouldn't get to see them on Easter. It was a fun evening of eating out and board games. I am going back next Thursday to make a trip up to Denton for youngest granddaughter's ring ceremony. She will graduate in December a half a year ahead of schedule.

I sure do miss those fun days of Easter egg hunts and confetti eggs!! At the school where I last taught, they had a spring fundraiser selling the confetti eggs and then letting the kids go hog wild cracking them over everyone's heads. At the end of the day, they came in with leaf blowers and blew out all the confetti!

I need to update with new cushions, too. I piled my two best ones by the front picture window so the dog can look out and bark at all the wildlife! She loves to run off the birds and squirrels and neighborhood cats!

Jeanette, good for you starting off the season with a new do!! What has Brock got planned to you week together? I get antsy about being stuck at home for long periods of time, too. Sometimes I just have to hit the roads!!

I am waiting this morning for the doctor's office to call to schedule my second cataract surgery! Then it is off to the event rental store to check into tables, chairs, and linens for our October church event.

I going to do the sketch challenge while I am waiting.

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Old 04-24-2019, 06:37 AM   #3573

Hi Lynn... you certainly ARE busy... I don't know how you managed before retirement.

I'm assuming all went well with the first cataract surgery/healing. Will pray that the upcoming one goes well, too!

Brock has no plans yet, because we haven't told him yet that Dad will be gone a week. We try not to tell him things too far in advance.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-24-2019, 06:41 AM   #3574
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, the first surgery went very well!! I am looking forward to the same with the second!

Old 04-24-2019, 06:50 AM   #3575

That's awesome!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-24-2019, 07:52 AM   #3576
Stampin' Fool

LOL...had to laugh Jeanette. If Bock is anything like my little Bryce if you tell him something too far in advance he will pester you right up to the final minutes. How many day do I have to wait (asked & answered at least 20 times daily) then how many hours? Minutes?? With inbetween comments of "Thats too long to wait, or Why can't we do it now, or Please please please can we do it now??? UGHHHHHHHH. I don't tell that boy anything anymore. He needs to be soooo organized and have things in certian orders. In fact monday night he went into my pantry and brought out box of Dark Cherry Jello and informed me that I am to make that for next monday nights dessert. Every week..he does the same planning for the next week. Ey yi yi!!! LOVE that kid to death! LOL He keeps me on my toes for sure!

Lynn sounds like you had an awesome weekend. And your planning already for an October event? Wow YOU ARE ORGANIZED! heeheehee. Also had to giggle over leaf blower...yep thats exactly what dh used to clean off the deck! lol I hear the store that I went to for my cushions is based in Texas. Its called At Home....not a Home Goods but similar. Boy they have a HUGE amount of cushions and pillows you need to go there. Each asile is a different color group. Totally awesome. Glad your surgery went well too. Bet your excited to have the other eye done. My sister will be doing that next month and I know she can't wiat to see better.

Time to go watch Horton Hears a Who......yay..lol

Old 04-24-2019, 09:40 AM   #3577
Proud Fan Club Member

Got the call. Surgery will be Monday morning. Yay!! Hope your sister's goes as smoothly as mine has so far, Susan!!

I will have to look into At Home. I am not familiar with them.

Old 04-25-2019, 03:11 AM   #3578

I'm leaving in less than an hour for our state's Annual Women's Meeting. Today is a work day - and then the meeting with 600 of my "friends" the next two days. I'll return home exhausted and enthused! Oh, and Hot Sauce and I will enjoy our 3 1/2 drive coming and going.

I'll see you all again on Monday!

Susan, yep, that would be Brock. Plus he gets a bit wound up.

Lynn, I'll be praying for another smooth experience!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-25-2019, 04:11 AM   #3579
Stampin' Fool

Safe travels Jeanette......I don't know where your energy comes from. lol I usually enjoy car rides by myself. Put on my music or just get into taking in the scenery. Unless I'm going to a big city ...where instead I white knuckle the wheel and keep holding my breath. Anyway we shall see you again next week. Enjoy

Old 04-25-2019, 05:13 AM   #3580
Proud Fan Club Member

Looks like I missed Jeanette's send off!! I am sure she and Hot Sauce are halfway there by now!! Praying for a safe trip!

I know what you mean about the big city, Susan. So much construction here in Texas and cars zipping past you on both sides with no regard to the speed limit. It can certainly be a little unnerving!! I am a big "books on CD" person. It helps a lot since I spend so much time on the road alone.

Hey, Shelly and Kelly!! Good morning to you two!!

Old 04-25-2019, 03:41 PM   #3581
Stampin' Fool

Hmmmm Lynn good idea. Don't know why I didn't think of audio books. Do any of you remember Ellery Queen Minute mysteries on the radio? A constant in my house. I use to love listening to those. I remember one time Jim and I were in our 20's on one of our road trip vacations and we were somewhere in Oklahoma (I think) and it was nighttime while we were driving and I found a radio station that was doing one of those mysteries. I was so excited because I hadn't heard one in forever. I really wish there was some sort of satellite so when we are in the car we can just tune into a good mystery. lol Ugggg...showing my age...come on guys...say you remember this too. heeheehee.

Old 04-25-2019, 06:33 PM   #3582
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi

Hi ladies!
I hope all of you are well!

Susan, I have never heard of those mysteries. I have too bad of attention, or lack of, to do books on tape. I can listen to a pod cast, or prayers on tape though....LOL if they are not too long.

I have had a problem with my back the last day and a half.... total spasm! Yesterday, went to prayer group and then spent the afternoon with my sister- she drove down, so I sucked it up and went out with her. At the end of the afternoon, she brought me home and did reflexology on my feet.....It helped, but today I was still in misery... I took Advil a muscle relaxant, then a swig of CBD oil, gave it time, and then was able to stretch and it calmed down. So I ran to the PO and then went to Best Buy and got a new Computer (finally)
. I have been working on setting it up and have a few programs to move still.

Tomorrow, ESL, church prayer hour then Bunco. Saturday, I have a choral concert to attend with friends. We have the dog here this weekend again- oh boy.....

Jeanette- safe travels!

Lynn- good to hear surgery scheduled for eye 2- how has your vision changed with 1? Can you please PM me your address?

Kelly- hope your party was a blast!!!

Newscaster is talking about possible snow this weekend....what!

Shelly
Old 04-26-2019, 02:41 AM   #3583
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, my stampy friends!

Shelly, so sorry about your back. I saw CBD oil at my pharmacy for the first time when I went to get my eyedrops for my surgery. Are you seeing consistent relief with it? I bought a bottle but am waiting until my eye surgery is behind me before giving it a try.

I decided on the basic distance lens and am very pleased with the results. My distance vision in that eye seems perfect to me.

Yea on the new computer!! I dread the day mine goes out! I will be helpless and need the help of a professional to transfer over to a new one. Then I'll probably need classes at the college to master the newest operating system.

SNOW?? That's crazy! Next week is May!!

I hope you and Susan will post pictures of the snow! Pictures of snow is about as close as we ever get here on the Texas coast.

Kelly and I are already in shorts and flip flops, aren't we girlfriend?

Hope that doesn't put Jeanette driving through snow and ice to get home.

Old 04-26-2019, 04:25 AM   #3584
Stampin' Fool

Yes I can't believe we are getting snow either. May is nearly here and I want some outside time. lol They say the bigger amounts will be north but that looks like I may be in the path. Lets hope its more north of me like in Wisconsin. I think Jeanette comes home Tuesday??? She will probably just hit rain.

Lynn your making me jealous being in flip flops! I want bare feet too! I too will need a professional if my computer ever has to be replaced and me too on classes. Lynn maybe we could take classes together? Hmmm well maybe if they are cyber lol

Shelly sorry to hear about your back again. Isn't there anything else that can be done besides pain management? How exactly does CBD oil help? I have not yet understood the concept. Does it make you lathrgic too? Guess I'm kind of stuck on the ol' days where you smoked the stuff got tired and ate tons of chocolate! lol I know its not suppose to make you high but I just don't get it.

Off to see Maleficent play tonight at our local college with the grandkids and DIL. Kids can't wait. They loved the movie. Should be a fun evening.
No real plans for the weekend mainly because of the predicted snow day I swear if we get the 9" they are predicting I'm going to cry. Soooooo done with winter. GO AWAY!!!
Ok rant over.....I don't hold long grudges lol
Hi Kelly!!!

Old 04-26-2019, 08:58 AM   #3585
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi ya fabulous ladies!

Yes I am in shorts and flip flops - almost always! I did wear leggings the other day (SCANDELOUS!) because I was too lazy to change to get my son - it's in the CAR POOL LANE - who's gonna see me! LOL!

parties are done! Yeah! Dh had a great time and LOVED his imported goodies from Spain! Don't look up the cost of imported Lomo from Spain - you'll pass out. Luckily I found a small portion that I could scoop up without having to buy the entire ... leg? Not even sure what it is! And we celebrated 35 years together but 26 married -yes, we had the worlds LONGEST dating/engagement but hey! I was 16 ..... that's a good thing!

Little man is camping today in central Florida and they were short a driver. 4 LOUD boys all the way to Clewiston, FL. Ay yi yi. It's against the law to wear ear pods/plugs/buds while driving here but hey! They didn't say anything about bubble wrap and duct tape for my head - LOL!!! Imagine seeing THAT driving down the road?!

FUN play to see, Susan - do tell us how it is! I love college/HS plays - the kids get SO into it.

Little man wants to see the Avengers movie - all sold out all weekend AND he's camping so I told him we'd go on a random Monday or Tuesday!

Alice is here all weekend - daughters inlaws are gone somewhere so they are staying. I usually get my work done on the weekends but she LOVES her Oma! Guess I won't be getting much done, LOL!

Lynn, Texas is probably a lot like Miami - zipping, zooming and those big trucks. Yikes! Some days I go the back roads and take extra long just to avoid some of the crazy roads.

Hugs to all!
Old 04-27-2019, 04:06 AM   #3586
Stampin' Fool

OMG I'm such a dufus! The play was Madagascar not Maleficent...lol At least I had the first letter right heeheehee
It was great and though held at the college it was actually the local Middle School play. What a great job they all did and Tori and Bryce loved it.

Hanging around home today and waiting for the much disproved snow. They are still saying around 7 inchs but Im hoping and keeping fingers crossed that it'll just stay rain.

Anybody else have plans for the weekend? Want to come over and shovel if I need it???Hmmmmmm?????

Old 04-27-2019, 06:16 AM   #3587
Proud Fan Club Member

I don't think I have the right kind of shovel, Susan!! Keeping my fingers crossed that you only get rain!

I know you treasure your Oma weekends, Kelly!! The work will always be there, but not that precious tiny one. They grow so quickly!!

Old 04-27-2019, 09:32 AM   #3588
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi

Happy Saturday!!!

Oh boy, the rain has turned to big flakes and it is now snowing here! I put up a video on Facebook when it started, will repeat in a little bit for our Southern neighbors that are in shorts and flip flops.....!!! Big fluffy snow too!!! Hope all the green that is coming up and all that is flowering are going to be OK!!!

I have a bit of stamping to accomplish today, cannot sit too long. I made an appt with a neurosurgeon a few weeks ago, it is next Thursday. He is not in my network, but is the best one around that I have actually worked with. He is conservative, so it will be good to get his input. In the mean time, muscle relaxants, advil and on occasion the CBD. Susan, I hate the CBD, but..... it lightens up pain, no THC in it, so no munchies and no lethargy. LOL. I have pain meds that are opiods, and also Lyrica, but trying to suck it up and not take them. There are many who have much worse pain that I do : )

Hubby is hooping up a new scanner for pictures that is wireless : ) For all the scanning of parents pics, so I have to sign off for now.

Shelly
Old 04-27-2019, 12:37 PM   #3589
Stampin' Fool

Yep No rain for me

Old 04-27-2019, 01:06 PM   #3590
Proud Fan Club Member

If life gives you snow, make ice cream!!

Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 04-27-2019, 09:31 PM   #3591
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Stopping back in before bed- will not make ice cream, but did eat a few bites today.......

I went to a concert with a friend and my piano teacher tonight. It was a gorgeous vocal performance.... very prestigious group called the St Charles Singers. It is comprised of music teachers and voice coaches. My piano teacher- he eldest daughter , a chorus teacher, is in the group.

Hubby got a new scanner hooked up to the new computer- yes Lynn, I could not do this without him! The scanner will take pictures in the size they are and scan without having to crop all of them- yeah! The older pictures I am scanning are all different sizes. Bonus- it is wireless to the computer! Yahoo!!!

My photo editing software is too old- to small of BITS for the new computer, so still using the old one- hooked to the TV to add watermark and photo edit. While hooked to the TV, the pictures of my cards are sooooo awful looking! Very bright and colors are off! I hope my cards do not look like that to others!

OK- off to bed- hope everyone has a blessed Sunday!!! With NO Blessed snow!!! LOL

Shelly
Old 04-28-2019, 04:20 AM   #3592
Stampin' Fool

Mmmmmm...Ice Cream..haven't had that for awhile. lol
Well I am hoping that this all melts during the day today. Suppose to be partly sunny and in the 50s so there is a chance it could all melt. We got about 6" and Chicago got about 2.5". Yeah you can't see any of my Daffodils out there.

Can you believe May is just 3 days away???? What a huge contrast to the day before when I took these of Claire in the back yard.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Old 04-29-2019, 02:42 AM   #3593

As always, I enjoyed reading your posts, my friends!

Oh my... so glad it's spring, aren't you? That snow is crazy! Susan and Shelly, I hope you enjoyed it briefly, even though it sounds like neither of you had ice cream.
Lynn, praying for a successful surgery! (((HUGS)))

Kelly, though you might have been distracted this weekend instead of catching up on chores/etc, I'm sure it was full of sweet snuggles and fun times!

I'm home again - for most of this week. (We leave Saturday for the weekend.) It was a FANTASTIC Women's event, perhaps the best one we've had! And the attendance was a record high. So much to be grateful for!

Today is all about resting my knee (I hurt it a nearly a week ago and put way too much strain on it this weekend)... so I think I'll sit and craft the day away.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-29-2019, 04:23 AM   #3594
Stampin' Fool

Well Hello again Jeanette. Crafting the day away sounds great! Wish I could but....well you know...Claire Bear! LOL

Well now all the snow is gone and we are getting huge down pours. Its been a steay rain since about 2:30am. Missy won't go out to go potty. Told her she better suck it up cuz it's going to rain all day. Maybe I should have bought her a doggie umbrella. Yeah..............nope. lol Its family dinner night too so I guess I'll have 2 pups not wanting to go outside. Geeezz.
I got ZERO done over the weekend. Lazy lazy lazy. No ambition either...maybe all this rainy weather will get me on Pinterest and get me motivated.

Shelly sounds like a wonderful concert. And a new scanner! Yay! What I should do sometime is get a photo program. A million years ago I had Photoshop...liked it up it was so outdated and I have upgraded to different computers that altho I still have the cd's I'm sure it won't install. But I guess for the very little posting I do my phone editing is probably just fine for me.

Kelly busy as usual.

Lynn.....good luck with surgery. Lots of hugs coming your way!!

Old 04-29-2019, 04:28 AM   #3595

Susan, I'm sure you and Claire Bear will have a fun and adventuresome day! Missy, maybe not. She must be miserable with a full bladder and an unwillingness to go out in the rain.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-29-2019, 05:37 AM   #3596
Stampin' Fool

Stubborn for sure...lol

Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:38 AM   #3597
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi

Welcome home Jeanette!

Susan- your pics of Claire are just priceless!!! She is adorable!
We ended up with 3" of snow- all gone now! We had Katie's dog here- he did not like the feeling of the snow hitting his face, but was OK to go out in it when it was on the ground. He is way too big for me to handle- especially because he pulls! He chewed off his chest leash (that is to help him not pull, but he does anyway).... so I sewed it back together with Conso upholstery thread.

Lynn- you are in my thoughts and prayers today!

Kelly- fun weekend for you? Lots of snuggles???

My back is still in spasm, a little better today though. I called a different back surgeon my friend who is an APN and works in an ortho group gave me the doctors name. The just had a cancellation on Wednesday AM at 8AM..... (God is watching over me) and I took it. Just have to go pick up an MRI disc at the hospital.

Working on a little stamping today- cannot sit too long.

I have been scanning in parents pics- found a scanner at Best Buy that is a foot long and 2 1/2 inches wide and it scans the pictures the sizes that they are. SOOOO much easier than my old flatbed scanner! Now to figure out how to share them!

Have a fab Monday!
Shelly
Old 04-30-2019, 03:10 AM   #3598

Shelly, I hope you find some relief from the pain soon. Ouch! And thanks for the welcome home!

Susan, is stubborn a bad thing? If so, my DH would tell you I'm totally 100% (and more) bad. Of course, I might try to deny that.

Lynn, praying all went well yesterday! (((HUGS)))

Kelly, I'm waving as you whizz by on the way to here there and yonder. Be safe!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 04-30-2019, 02:54 PM   #3599
Proud Fan Club Member

Jeanette made it home safe and sound after a fabulous conference!! Yea!! But with a bum knee!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Glad you have this week to relax and heal!

Susan, I can't believe that you have gotten snowed in again and your daffodils are ruined! Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly, praying and keeping my fingers crossed to-boot, that your new specialist with have the answers and solutions you need for your back. I am sorry that you must endure such pain.

My surgeon thinks I am an awful patient who makes his job very hard by rolling my eyeballs around in my head when I should be keeping them still. It is a true testimony to his skill that the results have been outstanding. Thanks for your prayers!!

Old 04-30-2019, 03:01 PM   #3600

Lynn, no eye rolling during eye surgery. EEK! That sounds risky... so I'm glad it went well and you have a skilled surgeon.

Truthfully, I hurt my knee 3 days BEFORE I went to the meeting and was hobbling around. Of course being on my feet - a lot! - and working the exhibit hall, etc. did not help it in the least. So now I'm trying to be kinder to it... except when I went to the store today and bought an entire trunkload of groceries. I paid at checkout, but now my knee is paying for my shopping experience. Tomorrow will be a better day. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Find Me on Instagram