Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-08-2019, 04:23 AM   #3281
Mad Swapper

Good Morning!!! Shelly how great t hear from you. Glad you went to ER and they were able to get you semi fixed...lol. Yes it is an hr drive to get to Dr just for this stupid follow up. Not looking forward to the drive and of course now it's SNOWING!!!! Dang it. Oh and by the way...Ramble on.........we love rambling heeheehee. All joking behind I really do hope you start feeling better real soon. That bug needs to leave. Maybe Lynn will send you some of her Chicken Noodle cass.

Jeanette... Kind of figured Brock would not like Shrimp. Nicks not crazy about it either. Maybe it's a texture thing? Bang Bang shrimp is breaded with a kick of spice...sooooo good. Have fun feeding the ducks and have some ice cream for me. Its one of the biggest things I miss since trying to eat healthier. I think my next cheat day should include ice cream...hmmmmmmm. Now that's an idea! lol I'm so clueless.........heehee...what is mini VSN? Altho I love getting the SCS weekly emails and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE JP&I, I have not joined any other group nor have I done any challenges. I have a hard time challenging myself heeheehee. Anyway fill me in please. Inquiry minds want to know. To me mini means easy????

Kelly whatcha been up to???????

Lynn ..so much energy for all that cooking. Wonder if we're typing at the same time? I'm such a slow typer.

After Dr follow up today I'll play in the craft room then off to a friends for more playing tonight. Have a great day ladies.....will check back later.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-08-2019, 05:06 AM   #3282
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, Ladies!!

So happy that you were able to update us, Shelly!! Please take all the time you need to heal and feel better. I prayers will continue to include you, my friend!

Jeanette, I am so happy to hear it is a day for Brock to go to feed the ducks and lunch at Dairy Queen! I find I am more like Brock in so many ways, enjoying the simple things in life! I didn't realize that tonight was VSN Mini! I don't have any plans so far so I may just drop in.

Susan, I am not sure what bang bang shrimp entails but it sounds delish!! Being on the Gulf coast, shrimp of any like is big around here!! That espresso martini would probably put me under the table!!!

I was shocked to see a large picture of myself plastered in the local newspaper yesterday morning. Apparently there was a photographer at the Ash Wednesday service at our church doing a story about the reopening of our sanctuary after the hurricane. Taken from my worst side, of course. Vain me, I thought, "That can't be what I look like to others!!" But, yes, I guess it is!!

Got my taxes to the CPA. That is always a huge relief. My dad, at 90, has decided to stop doing his own taxes so I signed him up with my CPA as well.

Heard from my son that EVERYBODY is going to be at their house this weekend for spring break and my DIL's birthday! Everyone means boyfriends, too! So the girls (dogs) and I will load up tomorrow for a weekend of family celebrations.

The girls didn't travel in the car all that well last time, but hopefully they will begin to get used to it. Instead of their steps to climb on the furniture, I am going to take their gate so I can block off the downstairs to protect the cat! They have to get used to going with me because they are too much of a handful for my 90 year-old parents to look after.

Hey, Kelly, are you all having spring break this coming week, as well?

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Old 03-08-2019, 05:06 AM   #3283
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, Susan!! We are typing at the same time again!! LOL!!

Old 03-08-2019, 05:13 AM   #3284
Mad Swapper

LOL Lynn never fails with us does it? I'm pretty sure you don't have a bad side...I know I have a "Betterside" and an "Ordinary side". lol Have fun traveling with the girls and enjoy the Family time. What a great way to spend the weekend.
Old 03-08-2019, 05:15 AM   #3285
Proud Fan Club Member

I think I have a "scary" side!! Protect your children!!

Old 03-08-2019, 05:46 AM   #3286
Mad Swapper

OMG...I'm laughing my butt off!!!! Your too funny this morning Lynn......now I have to Pee.........................................
Old 03-08-2019, 05:51 AM   #3287
Swapper of the Month March 2013

LOL! Lynn and Susan, you two are cracking me up.

I came back to the computer because I have an online meeting starting in mere minutes and now I'm afraid I'll be grinning like crazy, or maybe even snickering!

VSN Mini - there are three challenges, Susan, in one hour increments. The theme is given and we have an hour to make the card. Now we don't have to do it during that hour - they give us a few days to catch up. BUT the card does have to be made in an hour or less.

I'm hosting one of the challenges for the main VSN which is next month. The mini... I will play along.

Gotta go get ready to log in to my meeting... but now I'm wondering which "side" to show to the camera - my better side (I don't have one), my ordinary side, my bad side (I have two or more of those), or my scary side, which requires hiding your children?

Giggling!!!

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 03-08-2019, 06:45 AM   #3288
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello hello and Happy Friday!

Susan! The Cloud Macchiato ....... you mean this one? I posted it to to Twitter and Instagram the day it came out ..... and yes, 10 out of 10 recommend It's DIVINE. Light, fluffy, just a pop of expresso (I'm a coffee girl - not a frap fan AT. ALL.) and a hint of caramel. Yum. Yum. YUM.

Did I ever tell you I tweeted out the Juniper Latte when it debuted and The Today Show picked up the tweet and posted it! My friend saw it and said "isn't this you?!" They said "This customers' review of the new Juniper latte is like pure poetry!" Ahhh thanks! I was star struck!

Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:51 AM   #3289
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

So Cheers!

I am glad Shelly is doing better - I am praying, girl! That's what I love about social media - I can't always get HERE .... but I'll find ya somewhere! (facebook!)

I'm doing good! Whatever funk I had is behind me now and now busy-ness has kicked in.

Lynn, you do NOT have a bad side! But congrats on making the paper! Woohoo! We knew you when! I saw a lot of Ash Wednesdays in my out and about'ing and my dh is Catholic and went, I am not and didn't. But I do a personal sacrifice each year and give up something that's a hardship because, in my mind, what a gift we've been given! It's the least I can do.

The Kid made Life Scout last night! It was a BEAUTIFUL ceremony! Next stop, Eagle Scout! He's so in love with Scouting, what a joy it has been to connect to the troop we have. He also got his 5 year service star! (I thought it was longer, but what do I know!)

Jeanette, good luck with the meeting! You'll do great.

Next week - DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! The show is coming along - slow. Sets are mostly done and rehearsals are tonight after school until 8:30 pm. Friday, girls! FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! The day the high school acceptance (or not) comes out. I'm trying not to think about it.

Tomorrow i'm heading to the beach! Yep, it's long overdue and I am need of salt, sand, sea therapy. We're taking the beach chairs, umbrella, cooler (hey! for my ice tea! What were ya thinking! LOL!) and my book (don't know what dd plans to do, her ipod/phone/ear buds most likely!) and just BE.

Can't wait!
Old 03-08-2019, 10:25 AM   #3290
Mad Swapper

Jeanette I'm sure which ever side you chose was great. Ummmmm...you didn't pick the back side though right???? Cuz no offense but thats not a good side for any human being unless your 2 and its for the Coppertone ad...heehee. My Claire Bear has an adorable Coppertone tush. But us older ladies???? Nobody wants to see ours LOL.
How'd your meeting go? Did you get through with out giggling over our silly conversations?

Yes Kelly thats the one. I sure want to try one but dang...it's cold out here. I'd have to have a side of hot coffee to go with it. heeheehee

Yay and congrats to Little man. He is sure advancing in Scouts. Must make you so proud. I know I would be. We are all going to be on Pins & Needles with you as we all wait for fridays results. How exciting! Fingers crossed. Enjoy the BEACH !! Send some warmth up here. At least enough for us to get out of the 20's.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:37 PM   #3291

YAY! So glad you're doing better Kelly! And I loved reading your post... congrats to your son!!!

Susan, just so you know, I muted myself during the meeting except when I needed to speak. LOL! No giggling allowed.

Funny you mentioned the back side. There's a graphic I've wanted to post every week, but hesitate. Wanna see it? Of course you do. Just a minute, let me find it.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-08-2019, 02:38 PM   #3292

Here it is...

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-09-2019, 03:58 AM   #3293
Mad Swapper

OMG Jeanette....I love it!!! You just made my day. Don't you just. Love how open we can be with each other? That is why I love the 4 of you guys. We can be ourselves and theres no judging. I'll get back on here later...gotta go potty...lol
Forest Ranger likes this post.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:05 AM   #3294

Good Morning Paper-Loving Inky Friends!

Susan, yes, I love how well we connect in this group - Fabulous Five!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!!!

Brock and I will be busy - a children's event to attend (and get pictures of), lots of errands to run, a couple of unfinished tasks at home... and DH gets home this evening!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-09-2019, 04:15 AM   #3295
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, Jeanette and Susan!!! I love your fabulous graphic, Jeanette, since I so resemble that bunny in "certain" ways!! LOL!!

Kelly, congratulation to Little Man on this amazing accomplishment in his scouting!! What part does he have in the play this week? I am praying everyday that he sees his name on that list for high school on Friday!

Shelly, I hope you continue to rest and heal. You have biking and barging to do, you know!!

I am in a fabulous mood this morning, up and preparing myself and the dogs for our trip. I had such fun shopping for A's birthday gifts yesterday afternoon and was pleased with the unique assortment of things I was able to find. I think she will love each and every one of them!!

See y'all on Monday. Have a sensational weekend!!

Old 03-09-2019, 04:43 AM   #3296

Hi Lynn; bye Lynn! Have an AWESOME time partying the weekend away!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-09-2019, 05:36 AM   #3297
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks, Jeanette!! Wishing you wonderful weather for your event!! I hope Brock will enjoy himself regardless!

Old 03-10-2019, 05:03 AM   #3298
Mad Swapper

Good Morning.

So Jeanette how did the Childrens event go? Do we get to see pictures? Did Brock enjoy himself?

Lynn are you still partying?

Shelly hope you continue to improve.

Kelly bet you have your hands full with baby Alice and all the Scouting stuff with DS.

I spent yesterday grocery shopping. uhhgggg. Hate it. Especially didn't like the fact that #1 I waited until a Saturday. Dumb mistake and #2 I had 3 different stores to fo to. Aldi had corned beef at only $2.99 a pound so I stocked up on a few. Then off to Butera where they had fresh salmon at $3.99 a pound so I stocked up on that then off to Walmart to get Nick a new matress pad and new sheets. Then I took Tori to dance and went and spent some time at their house meeting the newest addition to their household. A one year old Rott/Lab mix named Trooper. OMG what a sweetheart. The kids missed Tess so much (truth be told I think my DS missed her the most) that my DS and DIL went to the shelter friday night, talked to the kids on Saturday and then the family went to go see the ones they thought would be a good fit. Then came home with Trooper. Only back history they had on him was that he came into our shelter from Kentucky. Our little Missy will meet him on Monday at our regular family dinner.

Hopefully today will be spent carding. Oh speaking of which...Jeanette did you do the VSN thing friday night?
Old 03-11-2019, 02:15 AM   #3299

Oh Lynn... no, the weather did NOT cooperate. We had pouring - POURING - rain and thunderstorms. But that didn't detour the event. A few changes were made but the children had fun and blessed others in the process. They decorated cookies that went to different groups in our community, made baskets to be delivered to the special needs softball players in our town, and a few other things. Then, after an early lunch for them, they went to the senior housing areas here and served homemade soup to the residents. All in all it was a good day!

Shelly, I hope you're feeling better - is the medicine helping?

Kelly, did your weekend go well? I sure hope so!

I have a meeting today.... so unlike most Mondays, I do have to leave the house today. Oh well. It will be a good meeting!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-11-2019, 02:20 AM   #3300

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBBYSUE View Post
Jeanette did you do the VSN thing friday night?

Yes, I did. It was fun... but there weren't many people participating at the time. Of course, they have time to make the three cards after the three hour event... actually until sometime in April... so there are still cards to see.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-11-2019, 04:28 AM   #3301
Mad Swapper

Jeanette sorry the weather didn't cooperate but it sounds like the kids had fun anyway. Have a good meeting.

Lynn are you home now? Hope you had a wonderful weekend with family and the girls. Did they leave the cat alone? lol

Kelly....Shelly hope you girls are doing well.

Today will be the "Meet and Greet" of the new Pup. Can't wait to see how Missy does. She loved Tess so much and we could tell she was a bit lost without her BFF coming every week. Hopefully Trooper will be a good fit and she wil;l have a playmate again. Though once again it will be a playmate 6x's her size. lol

We have the grands for the next 2 whole weeks. Other grandma who takes them 2 days a week is going on vaca. It is going to be exhausting but the other grandma took the kids for entire weeks while we had the hospt issues going on so it's payback time.

Have a great day
Old 03-11-2019, 04:33 AM   #3302

Hi Susan... I know you'll have fun with payback time, even if it is exhausting.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-11-2019, 06:57 AM   #3303
Proud Fan Club Member

Jeanette, I am so glad that the pouring rains did not damper any spirits and that a good time was had by all!! I know the cookies, blankets, and soup were well received by those lucky enough to get them!!

Susan, can't wait to hear how Missy and Trooper get along!! If the don't bond tonight, I am sure they will soon with their Monday family dinners!! Sounds like you are now shifting into Super Grandma mode!!

We had a great weekend. My oldest granddaughter just moved into her very own apartment. We celebrated her mother's birthday there and had a fabulous time!! We had a Mexican feast out and then back to her place to open gifts and had amaretto brownies that Z had made.

The girls were still pretty antsy in the car but did great at my son's house. The cat stayed in hiding and all was good.

My son sent me home with a potted bluebonnet. He has them growing all over his year and tried to rescue as many as he could before he mowed.

Mine is just now beginning to put on blossoms. I will share more pictures of the fields of bluebonnets that should start showing up by next week.

Hi, to Kelly and Shelly!! Be well!

mcschmidty likes this post.
Old 03-11-2019, 07:11 AM   #3304
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Morning, hopefully everyone remembered to put their clocks back!

DD and I went to church Saturday night as we had something to finish Sunday first thing - and then went to the salon. I got my hair chopped off and LOVE it! It's so HOT here - and it was time for a change!

Aw, sorry about all the rain, Jeanette! It was HOT here - we went to the beach, and it was fine for a bit then my son was getting antsy to get home. He loves the beach as much as me - but got a new video game and ALL his friends were on, LOL! I didn't stay long, but will go back ♥

Lynn, what a wonderful celebration! Your dgd is moving and shaking! Is this the one that is a nurse? I'm trying to remember in my head all the little things. I love your Texas bluebonnet! Perfect for you

Hi Shelly, Hi Susan!

This week is MASSIVELY busy - we have prep for the show (Tony is in the show -background and understudy for Wed) and a main part on Thursday. Today is rehearsal until 8 so I have to get things done now at home ..... working backstage both shows! Fun week for us!
Old 03-11-2019, 08:05 AM   #3305
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh, Kelly!! I can't wait to see the glamorous new hair do!! Once I chopped my hair off and stopped coloring it, I never looked back!! I am the master of the 30 second hair style!!

What an exciting week for you at the theater!! I am sure you will be drop dead tired, but will also have the time of your life!!

Yes, Z is the registered nurse and has moved to an apartment nearer her hospital to start her true "adulting" life. So proud of her!! She now works nights and is loving it and adjusting to her new sleep schedule well!

Old 03-11-2019, 10:12 AM   #3306
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Lynn, you've much to be proud of! She sounds like she's a mover and a shaker! She hails from wonderful folk!

I do love the new short hair - I knew I would! And my stylist (new to me) was a hoot! She spoke (mostly!) good English (I'm fluent in Spanish) and by the time it was over, I think we were besties! The other stylists kept looking over to see what we were laughing so much about. She even said at the end "Oh, I curl you hair - for you birthday! My gift!") I did not want curls, but didnt' want to be rude! It was hilarious - I left with a curly hairdo and promptly out of her eyesight took my brush and brushed it all out and came home with nice waves, LOL!

Back to mopping - still waiting for the fairy Godmother to show up and do it for me,

no such luck!
Old 03-11-2019, 12:57 PM   #3307

Kelly, I'm like Lynn... can't wait to see pictures! Funny about the curls.

Lynn, your bluebonnet is so pretty! I'm glad you had a good weekend!

The meeting was good. Tonight we're having an early supper, as DH has an evening meeting. I guess that means more free time here for me after supper is over.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-12-2019, 02:37 AM   #3308

Anyone going to celebrate Taco Tuesday?

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-12-2019, 03:45 AM   #3309
Proud Fan Club Member

I do quite often celebrate chicken taco Tuesday if I have back to back obligations on Tuesday (like today). I start with Christ's Kitchen (better hurry or I'll be late), then Prayer Shawl Ministry, (insert tacos here), followed by a hair cut.

As soon as I get home, I have to track down the air conditioner man. I finally had to turn it on yesterday and something is wonky!

Old 03-12-2019, 03:59 AM   #3310

WOW! With all you have going on today, Lynn, I'm glad you have found time for Tacos!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-12-2019, 07:20 AM   #3311
Mad Swapper

Oh my ...hard to imagine it being warm enough for the central air Lynn as we are still in cooler temps. Notice I didnt say "Cold"??? it should hit 50's later today and then rains come again although the temps will be warmer. Not enough for air...lol I need it to at least reach 75 heeheehee. Sounds like you have a busy day.

Jeanette...now that you mentioned it Tacos do sound good but I already have the chicken thawed for Orange Chicken and wild rice maybe I'll do Taco Wednesday....oh wait I think thats "Prince Spaghetti" night. Remember those commercials? "Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Night"! lol Funny how an old memory just pops into our heads..lol

Kelly I agree with the other 2 I want to see pics of that new do! You too seem to have a busy week ahead. Isn't school admittance announcement this week too? I had to laugh at your comment about brushing out your hair. Even when my stylist blow dries my hair I get in the car hairspray in hand as well as my brush and re-do before I get home. hahaha

Shelly I hope you are getting some much needed rest.

No real plans today......Trooper and Missy got along ok. Missy is a bit testy at 12 compared to Trooper at 1 but with the size difference Trooper just nedged Missy aout of the way. lol He's a real sweetheart. Very calm for a 1 yr old pup.
Maybe they will be as close as Missy and Tess were. I sure hope so. Missy misses Tess so much.

Have a great day ladies
MiamiKel4 likes this post.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:33 AM   #3312
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all!

Oh Susan, what a gorgeous new baby! Trooper sounds like he will be a ball of energy and Missy is just like living her best life I hope that her maternal instinct kicks in and she's able to take her under her wing. It's hard to lose a pup and I am sure all of you, including Missy, are missing Tess. Hang in there, Ama!

This is a RIDICULOUSLY busy week! Yep, Friday ....... gulp. I'm a wreck, NGL. But I have to trust in His will be done. And Spring Break for us is the week of 25-29 so I'm checking boxes off my calendar - I want a break!! LOL! I just signed The Kid up for a Scout camp on 22-24 to start off Spring Break where he'll gain a lot of good leadership experience and have fun, too!

Hugs all around!
Old 03-12-2019, 10:17 AM   #3313

Susan, we're not having tacos either. Drats! What a sweet photo... I'm thinking they will surely become good friends!

Kelly, praying for good news on Friday! YAY for upcoming spring break! I hope you can breathe a bit then... I don't know how you keep going and going.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-13-2019, 03:32 AM   #3314

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-13-2019, 05:07 AM   #3315
Proud Fan Club Member

Well, my visit from the air conditioning man didn't go so well yesterday. I need a new compressor on my NEW air conditioning system. Thank goodness for warranties! I am also glad that it will be cool and rainy until it is installed!

My sister is arriving today for some fun stamping time. We hope to add needed cards to our church stashes. We are both in care ministries for our churches and send a lot of cards. So glad our crafting fills a need or we would be buried under paper around here!

I need to get in the dining room and clear up that table so we can mess it all up again later this morning!

Good to know it is Hump Day, Jeanette!! I think that means it's payday, too!!

Susan, I loved seeing your new embossing folders and die cuts!! Has me thinking I might can achieve something like that with what I have!

Kelly, I know your theatrical productions are going well. Only 2 says to Friday!! Still praying!

Shelly, wishing you health and healing!!

Wishing everyone a fun and productive day!!

Old 03-13-2019, 05:35 AM   #3316

Hi Lynn... oh how fun! Enjoy the crafting time with your sis! I'm sorry the new AC has a problem... but YAY for warranties, for sure!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-13-2019, 05:39 AM   #3317
Mad Swapper

Lynn you are so lucky to have your sister come vist and craft. My 2 sisters have no interest at all in my paper crafting. They love receiving but will not try themselves. Have a fun day! Sorry to hear about compressor. At least it's not in the 100's!

Hey Kel my grands have spring break the same week you guys do. I'm going to take a much needed rest from them and head up north a little to Kenosha for some antiquing time. Love browsing. Still hoping friday brings you all the good news you're waiting for.

Jeanette any fun plans for you? I assume DH is home again right?

Shelly are you getting better? Wish we had sunnier days to help you mend. One can always feel better when its sunny. Unfortunately it's been quite rainy and gloomy around here. Get better soon.

I have a few folds I'd like to mess around with maybe today. Oh and a BRAND NEW SCRAPBOOK store opened up about 30 minutes from me. I'm so excited...their grand opening is this weekend and I think I may be able to convince my friend Cindy to go with. I'm hoping its a type of Archivers place. Kind of looks like a large place. We shall see!
Old 03-13-2019, 05:57 AM   #3318
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

OH so much going on! Hi besties!

Lynn, you poor sweet lady! It's HOT where you are (I think!) so no a/c - oh no, no, no! I am glad you had a warranty - and even GLADDER that Liz is coming to see you and stamp! I love that! I always wanted a sister - maybe that's why you are all my 'cyber' sisters! Enjoy! You've had a busy week, my friend!

And thank you for the prayers! I'm trying (unsuccessfully) not to think about it, LOL!

Susan - a new scrapbook store, you say! I'm so excited for you! And not to mention, the idea of one opening up in the midst of so many brick and mortar scrapbook stores closing. I know a few online stores I shop at just opened up REAL stores - how fun is that! Good luck finding your goodies!

Hi Jeanette, Hi Shelly! I just read about your bicycle tour - that is the funnest thing iever! A bucket list item to do for sure. I hope you are feeling better - you have had more than your fair share of feeling yuck. Not too long now before the baby shower - how exciting!!!

Okay, girls - so much to do and the show is in a few hours. Toodles!
Old 03-13-2019, 06:50 AM   #3319

Hi Susan... yes, DH is home again. We are back to normal - well, as normal as we ever get. LOL! YAY for a new LSS opening! I hope it fulfills all of your wishes/dreams!

Hi Kelly... show time! How fun! It's always great to see the results of all that hard work getting ready. Praying. Praying. Praying.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 03-13-2019, 09:57 AM   #3320
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Happy Wednesday!
I had a pulmonology appt yesterday- NOT cleared to resume normal life yet...... I did grab a couple of masks and ran 2 errands while I was out- went to the Post Office close by and to a small restaurant that sells all different kinds of pretzels. I got Pretzel dogs for Ray and I with mustard dipping sauce. I usually never eat Hot Dogs, but it was delicious : )
I did get my 20 Unity ATC's done yesterday too- yeah! They are due out by the 15th. One I used distress inks and one I watercolored. Hubby went to a lecture at the Library and then played Raquetball last evening. He was back and in bed at about 12:30, he woke up at 3:30a and I was not in bed..... and I had fallen asleep on the couch-, reclining but- Oh so bad for the back! He came down and woke me up- yikes! I slept until 11:00 again today- but I wake up alot coughing, so sleep time (per fit bit) less than actual time in bed.

Tonight, I had a date with my daughter to go to Chicago to see a play called Bronx Tale. So, it looks like hubby will get to go instead. They'll grab a quick dinner (yeah- no cooking for me). I may throw some chicken in the Crock Pot for soup...... I have had some offers from friends to bring food over, but so far declined.

Susan- I am with you- my two sisters have no desire to be artsy in the paper crafting kinda way..... My younger sis maybe could if she did not work full time and have 5 kids at home. Good for you taking the Spring Break week off- sounds like fun! Where is the new scrapbooking store???
Such a sweet pic of the pups!

Lynn how fun to have your sis to create with! Will the A/C be fixed by the time you two are together creating? I sure hope so!

Kelly- what an exciting week and busy too. Bet the play tonight will be fabulous- take pictures! I want to see the set!

Jeanette sounds like you are staying home and out of trouble? LOL

Shelly