Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-12-2018, 06:57 PM   #2281
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Susan! You made me smile all the way through the computer and I felt your love! ♥ You are a dear friend - thank you for reminding where the real happiness liesand what matters most ♥ Yes, I'm getting very excited - 15 weeks! It's going to fly by!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-13-2018, 03:27 AM   #2282
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Paper-Loving Inky Friends!

Susan, yes... I heard about the lines and crying children at those BAB stores. WOW! Makes me wonder who thought up that idea... and how soon they will attempt that again. EEK!

Kelly, how sweet! I would have needed tissues for that - I'd have been a blubbering idiot. I'm sure the wee one IS beautiful... like her mama and her grand-mama!

Waving to Lynn and Shelly, too! Love you!

There's been a change of plans in our home. Brock and I are leaving after lunch (more importantly, after the mail arrives) to go back to spend some more time at camp. Apparently my DH is homesick. We won't be home until early tomorrow evening.

Have a safe and enjoyable Friday the 13th.... and a GREAT weekend! I'll see you again on Monday!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 07-13-2018, 04:13 AM   #2283
Crimping Master

Awww...jeanette how sweet is that? DH dearly missing both you and Brock. I assume you and Brock will be hotelling it tho right? Brock must be super excited to see that goat too. Well you have fun. Whats going to keep you busy while the guys do their camp stuff? Drive safe and we'll talk to you Monday .

Today is suppose to be heading home day for us but DH wants to leave tomorrow instead. We shall see who wins...lol. I so want to see the grands and would rather go today. The whole time I've been here I have only completed 3 different tag kits for my ladies to work on when I get home. Was hoping for a lot more but it's been so humid here and we'll ya know what humidity does to paper. My work area on porch is not air conditioned and altho I get beautiful breezes through t he porch as the waves are crashing, it's a wet breeze. On real humid days the outside windows sweat and the morning dew is more like the all day dew lol.

Hope everyone has a great weekend... waving to Kelly, Shelly, and Lynn.

Love and hugs to all
Old 07-13-2018, 10:22 PM   #2284
Stazon Splitcoast

YAY indeed for the weekend!

Looks like everyone is movin' and shakin'! And Friday the 13th - wowza!
It's supposed to be a day of bad luck, I think? Today my son and I were out and as we were heading to my Jeep, I saw something folded up on the ground blown into the curb and said that looks an awful lot like money ... turns out it was $20! He said "hey, look over your shoulder - there's a Starbucks!" LOL! How my kid knows me. BUT, it came home and went into our good luck jar ♥

Hope everyone is off to a good start to the weekend!
Old Yesterday, 03:33 AM   #2285
Crimping Master

No bad luck here at least none that I noticed. Lol
Driving home today. Excited! At first it was because I'll finally see the grands but now it's because DH saw a commercial for a BRAND NEW stamp and scrapbook store that just opened the end of April in Neenah. Sooooo...taking a side trip home and going to check it out!! Woo Hoo!!!!!! Hoping to find some treasures and inspiration. Already found out that they have a fb page.
So we're off to the Sandpiper Restaurant for breakfast then hitting the road. I'll let you all know how my adventure went. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Old Yesterday, 11:05 AM   #2286
Stazon Splitcoast

Safe travels home, Susan!

Waving to all! (so I don't get caught talking to myself, LOL!)