Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-15-2016, 07:11 AM   #161
Proud Fan Club Member

Lynn, thank you dear. My heart aches for her. She has to 'tough it through' with almost everything. Shes' been hospitalized before because of not being able to take anything - it always scares me to pieces.

December is outrageously costly for us! When the girls were little, and it was just them, we'd do the combo birthday/party and they didnt' know the difference, lol. Plus they were very, VERY close. As they got older, it was more complicated - different ages, friends, schools ...... hence, the seperation of church and state
One rule I always, ALWAYS had though - even for my baby born days before Christmas - NO CHRISTMAS PAPER! Any gift was birthday, all bags were birthday, no signing a christmas card and acting like it was a birthday card ...... LOL!
That day belongs to Jesus, exclusively

Enjoy your shopping with the dd and dgd - so nice to have a driver for sure
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-16-2016, 03:29 AM   #162
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Inky Friends!

Lynn, I know you'll do well getting your shopping finished in the city... and fun to have time with your designated driver team.

Kelly, loved your separation of church/state comment... and your insistence of birthday, not Christmas, as that day is His.

oooooooooooo Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Old 12-16-2016, 04:37 AM   #163
Proud Fan Club Member

Still praying for Chrissy's return to good health. I hope she is a lot better today.

I am going to wrap all that I have here and take stock of what I need to buy in the big city, Jeanette! I had an unexpected night guest last night. My son was here on his way to a meeting in Austin. He had to sleep on the couch because the guest bedroom was piled high with gifts needing wrapping.

Things look REALLY cold up your way!

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Old 12-16-2016, 05:10 AM   #164

Lynn, I did that the day before I went shopping, too.... and made a list (which I rarely ever do when shopping). How funny that your DS had to sleep on the sofa... I'm guessing he didn't mind.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-16-2016, 11:58 AM   #165
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello!

WOW- you have all been chatty! I read thru the feed a few nights ago, then my screen went all black... on my computer..... so, hubby has shown me that I can hook up my laptop to the TV, and I can see just fine : )

Back from Texas just in time for an arctic chill in the air- out running around and catching up on things at home...that is until I got a box from Stamp n Storage : ) I have been up in my stamp room cleaning and sorting off my desk. I have decided to sell alot of my SU ink pads I never use- some are still in the wrapper, along with the matching markers and some have reinkers as well.

Kelly- hope your dear daughter is much improved with that stomach bug! And, hope you catch up with your rest as well! I know Dec. is so hectic for you!

Jeanette- I would have the most incredible headaches if I could only sleep four hours a day! Or six for that matter! Is that how you get so much stamping done?? I am in awe of how productive you are in your stamping room!

Sue- Oh what a sweet conversation with your little Grandson. Hope the gift arrives before Christmas! Your friend has to be so excited with her daughters wedding news- and- we just went through that with the kids getting married where they met. It was actually much easier for most to get to than where they live.

Lynn, Oh please share these SB pages- how on earth do you accomplish so may pages? How cool is that though, I would love to have some family recipes! My Mom cooks by throw in a bit of this and taste.... and she is an amazing cook! I follow recipes!
Hope your trip to Houston- aka the big city- is productive!

I am not sure what to do about gifts for the kids. We are taking a trip, so will have to speak with Hubby about $$$, especially without the added income I used to bring in.

Hugs to all- we are getting more snow tonight and tomorrow here- and that will be beautiful, but we have up to a foot predicted. 4 more days until Winter is officially here too! LOL
We have a wedding tomorrow- it will be so beautiful out- I cannot remember ever going to a December wedding!

Shelly
Old 12-17-2016, 03:17 AM   #166

Welcome home, Shelly! I hope the travel to/from today's wedding goes smoothly... sounds like quite the pre-winter storm you're getting!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-17-2016, 04:00 AM   #167
Proud Fan Club Member

Stay warm and safe up there, ya'll! Those northern temps I'm seeing are scary ... be safe on the roads and praying the power stays on ♥ Meanwhile, we are here - sweating in the 80's. I had the a/c on all day yesterday in my drives around town. Not bragging, I totally hate it ....... but this is where we live and I have to deal with is, LOL.

Shel, glad you got mom all settled! Tis the season for weddings, it seems!

Waving to everyone - another day of driving back and forth as dd18 has a school fair, then work, then concert .......

Chrissy is better, PTL - thank you, everyone!

Hugs!
Old 12-17-2016, 04:19 AM   #168

Hi Kelly... so glad to hear DD is better! Be safe on your commutes today!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-17-2016, 02:30 PM   #169
Stampin' Fool

My goodness I miss a ton when I don't check in daily!!! LOL

1st Kelly I do hope your daughter is doing better. There is quite a bug going around and it seems like alot of people are getting it. Grandson Bryce was just at urgent care today...pneumonia on left side, ear infection on top of resperatory issues. Being such a skinny minny my D.I.L. worries about dehydration. An issue all sickies can run into. Push those fluids for your DD and hopefully she'll be up and fine soon.

Shelly.....welcome to the Arctic!!! Frigid weather so stay inside if you can. We're retired so we can just sit here with some hot cocoa and watch the beauty of winter! Ahhhh....cleaning the craft room! Want to come do mine? I can't wvwn see my desk!

Jeanette & Lynn enjoy your shopping....That is what I did today but OMG the crowds! The suburbs of Chicago look just as busy as Chicago!! So much traffic and people that I got too over whelmed after 2 hours and went home. I didn't need much but I needed wrapping stuff. I'll wrap over this cold snowy weekend and see what else I HAVE to get.
Our "Snow Storm" is just a whimpy few inchs. I was hoping for at least a foot but so far just a few inchs and the amounts for over the weekend have lessened too. Maybe the next storm will be the big one! LOL

Going to go make dinner.....oops....aq bit late!

Take Care!

MY BLOG...Ladyslipperway.blogspot.com
Old 12-17-2016, 04:21 PM   #170
Stampin' Fool

Hi again...just wanted to share. This year I decided to wrap some gifts in re-usable shopping bags. Ive used those paper gift bags before but these will be alot more useful. Got the idea after I saw Trader Joe's came out with new designs. I have a bunch of the older design ones that I use everytime I grocery shop and figured why not give them out as gifts. Plus they are only 99 cents a bag! Here's this years new designs:

I love them!
Anyway just thought I'd share.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:32 PM   #171
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hello friends!!

I have been busy today with Virtual Stamp Night. My challenge went live about half an hour ago. I went caroling with one group last night, and another this morning at the local VA. I am filling in for our church choir director who is the hospital, so that is keeping me busy too.

I have posted a few times and visited blogs a few days ago, but I am due for another visit! I definitely need to catch up on this thread to see what's been going on.
My Gallery QFTD#207 My blog: Stamping for LIFE!

Summer VSN: Rock Star! July 5 & 6
Join the chatter!

Hoping to stamp more in 2019!
2019 Cards Made: 166
2019 SCS challenges: 108 Christmas cards: 24

Old 12-17-2016, 06:39 PM   #172
Stampin' Fool

Hi Kim ....... It's been a while. We've been quite Chatty as Shelly would say!! LOL

Old 12-18-2016, 12:34 PM   #173
Stampin' Fool

Even our icicles are shivering!!!! LOL It is so flippin cold here that we have not even ventured out to shovel the drive. I can wait until tomorrow when the temps rise a bit. It's only 2 right now and tomorrow should be about 11 so we will get rid of the snow then. Instead spent the morning putting a bunch of stuff into a pot with some chicken thighs I had in the freezer and made a huge pot of stock. I'll get some fresh veggies tomorrow and turn it into a yummy pot of soup for dinner tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Old 12-19-2016, 02:05 AM   #174

Susan, I love Love LOVE the reusable bags. I've used them for years to store the stocking stuffers in (while I get organized the week or two before Christmas)... then what won't fit in the stockings stays in the bag and they get a bag to carry everything home it... a definite win/win.

I also LOVE the bags when I'm leading a conference/workshop. I used to put everything in boxes but could only carry one box into the church/venue at a time. The past few years, I've used the reusable bags and can carry 6-8 at a time.

Funny thing though... I don't use the reusable bags when I buy groceries/etc. I NEED those plastic grocery sacks because that's what we use for trash bags at our house. I use at least 2 every day.

Kim, it is good to see you... it sure sounds like you've been busy!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-19-2016, 04:51 AM   #175
Stampin' Fool

Well well well well well...............Gues I was a "Bit" wrong on warmer temps here today. Woke up to -12 with wind chill of -26 and weather guys say we almost hit the record low last night. Though I didn't pay attention to what the actual low was....it was lower than -12 since that is the temp right now at 7:30am.

I too Jeanette use those re-usable bags for everything here. I seem to get enough plastic bags when going to Walgreens or to stores in the mall or of course Hobby Lobby and Michaels. I use those bags as trash can liners in the bathrooms. So I'm not totally free of plastic. You just gave me an idea tho....some of the bigger stores like Michaels and Home Goods have those extra large re-usable bags. I may have to go there and get a few for the kids to take their Christmas haul home from my house.

With a quiet morning I think I'll go check out some blogs and see what you ladies have been up to.

Old 12-19-2016, 05:09 AM   #176

Susan.... we think alike.

Brrrr! Try to stay warm!

Find Me on Instagram

HOBBYSUE likes this post.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:26 AM   #177
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy to send you all some of our sunshine! WAY too hot for December and Christmas! Bah Humbug!
It's a tropical 83 at the moment - I have the a/c on and I'm in my flip flops!

I'd much rather be making snow angels, but sand will have to do

Susan, agreed - the bags are fabulous! I buy them at the local stores and use them as craft/PTA/ROOM mom bags! ALL the moms appreciate them - and all the stuff - in one handy bag! One of the best things is they are regifted - when it's my turn to take over the craft/session and drag it all home, back it comes!

Stay warm, ya'll ........... hugs!
x0x0
Old 12-19-2016, 10:18 AM   #178
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy Monday!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr!

It has been bitter cold all weekend,and it's not much better today. I did some shopping with DH yesterday. Went to the small local mall. I have to use either my scooter or manual wheelchair when we shop, so a mall is best. Just load me and my buggy once! We managed to buy some clothes, books and a few toys for great-nieces and nephews and grandkids. The grandkids are actually from one of our former foster kids. We have stayed in touch over the years. She and her husband and kids will be visiting the Friday after Christmas. (We love extending celebrations through the 12 Days of Christmas!)

I was interviewed a while back by our diocese for the Christmas section of the diocesan paper. I talked about card making as a means of connecting with people and even evangelizing. I typically mail about 120 Christmas cards, which I told the editor...and she published that. Funny thing is, I am SO far behind this year! Pressure is on!! LOL (Compared to other stampers, my list is probably small)

I read back on 2 pages of chatter...tales of birthday ice cream cakes, scrapbook pages, soup recipes, boot cuffs, fruit salads, snow versus sand, etc... Feels good to catch up a bit!

Today, I have to clean up some stamping mess so I can make a Fresh Mess! LOL Lots of cards to create. I made special ones for VSN challenges, but now I need to crank out some duplicates. I now have a reputation to maintain!

Join the chatter!

Old 12-19-2016, 09:45 PM   #179
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi!

Oh boy, watch out organizing Kim... I have made a decision to thin out my stamps/Studio G collection/Dies, etc..... I am making a nice mess! It is hard to decide- what to charge??? Oh, and getting rid of stamp pads/reinkers/markers....some never used....I hate to see unopened supplies like ink pads for diddly squat......

I found out today that my computer is under warrantee still! SO glad, but I was on the phone for 1 1/2 hours with HP getting them to look it up and get our address to send out the box. Dear me.... I am so excited though- even if I am without the computer for a bit, it is nice to have that covered....cause I am thinking if was a couple hundred bucks!

Yes Susan, it is COLD here- even the dog does not want to go outside! I stayed in all day today- it was nice. I had 2 errands to run and my youngest did them for me when she went out : )

Kim, what newsletter- are you in Joliet diocese??? Caroling sounds like a blast! Except, too cold here .....

Susan, I love the bags as well- they drive my hubby crazy- he thinks we have too many of them- silly man. Only issue I have with them is that if I take them into a store, they fill them so full that they are pretty heavy....I am not supposed to lift > 5 pounds...which is hard when those bags are full of produce or canned goods, etc....

Waving hello- gotta get to bed!

Shelly
Old 12-20-2016, 03:18 AM   #180
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning as I dash off! Busy BUSY day ahead!

Stay safe and warm, friends
x0x0
mcschmidty likes this post.
Old 12-20-2016, 03:40 AM   #181

Kelly, TEE HEE! I'm going as fast as I can. Though I will admit, this morning it's not very fast. SHEESH! (I'll explain toward the end of this post.)

Kim, I love that statement... clean up some stamping mess so you can make a fresh mess.

Shelly, YAY on the warranty! That IS good. And I can imagine those bags do get way too heavy when filled with groceries.

Okay, how's this for a morning.... I finally crawled out of my warm bed about 5:30. I'd been awake for a while, but thought it was too cold to get out from under the covers. Started the coffee pot, then went to take my shower while it brewed. Well.... for the second day in a row, my shower water is frozen. So, I decided to get on my computer.... but someone didn't plug it in at all yesterday, since she didn't get back on the computer to see the power was low. It had turned itself off. Plugged it in. Decided I had some pictures I needed to download/edit, so I'd go to my "old" laptop because that's where I'm still doing those things. (It sits on my desk, too). You know where this is going, right? Yep! It was completely dead, too. Sheesh!

In the meantime, DH has gotten up (just for a few moments - he's back in bed now) and he put the heater on my shower pipes. I hear water running... so decide I can take a shower. Nope! Today (though this didn't happen yesterday) the shower drain is frozen, too.) EEK! Not good. Not. good. at. all.

So I read a book and sipped some coffee until my computer charged enough to turn it on. My day is getting better.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-21-2016, 02:45 AM   #182

I think we all need a group hug... (((HUG)))

Find Me on Instagram

berlycece likes this post.
Old 12-21-2016, 04:47 AM   #183
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, we do! Thanks for the big hug, Jeanette!

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Old 12-21-2016, 04:58 AM   #184
Stampin' Fool

Me Too! Me Too! Me Too! Me Too! Me Too!Sending my group Hug!

Old 12-21-2016, 07:08 PM   #185
Stampin' Fool

My Christmas Wish is that I finish wrapping!!! Ugh.....guess I'll try and finish tomorrow. Today I spent the day at the nursing home I volunteer at and did a few crafts with the residents. When I arrived they were singing caroles and their spirits were high! Just love seeing them smiling. We made box ornaments similar to the ones I did with my ladies group but on a simpler note. They loved it. Hugs to all

Old 12-21-2016, 07:49 PM   #186
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello!

Happy Wednesday! Yes, I am all for the Group HUG idea!!!

I took my youngest for a crack of the dawn doc appt in Chicago at Northwestern today. A rheumatologist was freaked out by her low heart rate- even though she is a runner, and had her do an echo of her heart. It said she has mild pulmonary Hypertension, so we went to a specialist- all is good in regards to that. They are working her up for breathing issues and some rheumatic issues eg Lupus. We arrived back home at about 3 ish, I took a muscle relaxant and slept all afternoon..... She will go to a Dermatologist tomorrow to look at the skin on her hands and feet- which started the whole ball rolling last spring.....

Tonight we watched This is Us, a series Stephi started watching and now we are as well......

I still have not mailed out all of my Christmas cards- will work on that tomorrow.

Susan- your Christmas Boxes sound wonderful!

Shelly
Old 12-22-2016, 03:07 AM   #187

Hello Inky Friends!

Okay, here we are... group-hugging, wrapping, spending time blessing others, making doctor visits, etc. etc.

I love this group - you are all such a joy to me!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-22-2016, 04:52 AM   #188
Stampin' Fool

I'm soooo almost ready!!! All our virtual hugs got me motivated!
Shelly so sad to hear all the issues Stephi is going through. Ugh and to have to drive out to Northwestern! Traffic is a bear in the city. I try to avoid if possible. Lucky for us all of my son Nicks drs are in Park Ridge so I can avoid the city. I too enjoy "This is Us".
Jeanette it seems we have found a gem in our little group. Keeping it small lets us become a tighter knit group. I love this group.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:54 AM   #189
Stampin' Fool

Darn it my preview looked great and when I hit submit it moved my ornaments. So much for trying to put 3 graphics on a post. Guess I'm a bit awkward when it comes to that! LOL

Old 12-23-2016, 05:12 AM   #190

Susan, YAY for being ready... and your ornaments look fabulous! I totally (157% or more) agree that this group is a gem... I love our size and the opportunity it affords us to be close knit! A true joy in my life!!!

I, too, am ready......... tomorrow I start cooking and DD and her BF should arrive around 11:00 tomorrow night... DH is picking them up at the airport in St. Louis, but alas, Brock and I cannot go along..... because we don't have a vehicle that will seat that many people.

Today I'm going to play!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-23-2016, 06:51 AM   #191
Stampin' Fool

This is probably my last check in before Christmas. We take our granddaughter to see Trans Syberian at the All State Arena this afternoon. It will be our 4th time and her first! She's very excited to see the light show and the snowing inside the venue. I just love seeing these things through her eyes! Tomorrow I too start the cooking process. I think our final count is 12 adults and 14 children. It will be a houseful for sure! Thank goodness for huge dining rooms because I require it to be a sit down dinner. I figure at least once a year they can all accommodate me by sitting around the dining table. LOL

And now to our close knit little group I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Peace be with you and your families. May you find health and happiness in the New Year. You will all be in my prayers and thoughts over this holiday season. God Bless each and everyone of you.

I'll check in next week...... safe travels to you and your loved ones!

Old 12-23-2016, 06:57 AM   #192

Merry Christmas to you and your huge gathering, Susan! I hope your Christmas is perfect!

I'm sure your GD is going to love going with you to see Trans Siberian this afternoon!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-23-2016, 06:58 PM   #193
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Happy day before Christmas Eve!

Stephi and I shopped a bit for her, she gained a few pounds this semester, 5'9" and up to a whopping 140#'s. We had a number of bags to drop off at a resale shop, and she browsed the racks and found a couple of pairs of pants and was good to go : )

I ran some errands this afternoon- the stored were just mobbed!

We sent my computer in today, good timing with being gone- I may not be around much in blogland in the next couple of weeks. Some of the places we are going state internet is spotty.

Merry Christmas to all!!!
Hugs
Shelly
Old 12-23-2016, 08:21 PM   #194
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Friends!

Joining in the Group {{{HUG}}}

I did more shopping with hubby today. We will be wrapping tomorrow. Got about 1/2 of my cards Christmas mailed...thank goodness for the 12 Days of Christmas! I always shoot for completion by the Feast of Epiphany!

I got happy stampy news today...the winter VSN deadline was extended to December 31st! As a hostess, I know about challenges in advance, but still didn't complete all of them. This will give me time to do that...and it fits in my 12 Days, right? If you get a chance, join in the fun...there will be prizes. (I don't know what they are, though)

Shelly, I am in the Peoria Diocese. Hope your computer gets fixed...a blogging break may be a good thing during the holidays.

Jeanette, your stories of waking at 5:30 and ice cold showers give me the heebie jeebies! LOL I want to hand you a cyber flannel blanket!

Susan...Trans Siberian Orchestra? I'm a tad bit jealous!

Kelly, I am TOO TIRED to move faster! LOL I think bears have the best deal...sleep all winter.

Gotta run...probably will be back next week sometime. I am directing the choir for one of our Christmas Eve Masses and cantoring at a Christmas morning Mass. Company later Sunday afternoon; traveling Monday... hopefully sleeping Tuesday!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Join the chatter!

Old 12-24-2016, 02:15 AM   #195

Shelly, I'm glad the timing is good for the computer repair.... enjoy every moment the time with your family/travels!

Kim, LOL! I loved reading your post. And oh how I wish I could sleep until 5:30. This past week I've been up at 3:30 more times than I want to think about. But the sleeplessness means I'm getting more accomplished, right? So it has been good, in a way.

It's hard to believe tomorrow is Christmas. WOW! And what a Christmas it's becoming in our household. EEK!

We were in communication with our DD off and on all day yesterday and knew it was a great possibility.... but it didn't make the pill any easier to swallow. Due to weather, her flight out of the bush of Alaska was canceled yesterday. That happens when you live in the bush.... those teeny tiny planes (6-11 seaters) can't handle a lot. But... we were all hoping that she and her BF would not have any problems so they could get here today. They both work at the school so couldn't leave until yesterday... at the end of the school day.

When they canceled the flight early last night... she scrambled to reschedule flights (it takes 4-6 flights to get here so that in and of itself is a major feat). They are now leaving the village this morning... and will get to St. Louis Christmas evening. That is, IF the weather allows them to leave their village. (That first 45 minute flight is the challenging one). We are hopeful but also know not to get our hopes up too much.

Now I'm trying to rethink what we are having for our Christmas dinner.... because I had planned to have some of DD's favorites since she was going to be here. Now I will want to wait to have those things for when she does get here. Hmmmm... what to fix that doesn't require a trip to the grocery store today??? That's the quandary. DH suggested I make a pot of soup... I said no because then I'd have to go to the store. LOL!

Add to all this flight/travel stuff.... Brock has been DETERMINED for quite some time that we are going to "open presents on Saturday". I don't know where he got it in his head that Christmas was on Saturday, but he's sure it is.

Last night after his shower, he plopped himself down in the middle seat of the sofa (where he always sits on Christmas eve) for the reading of the Christmas story and the hanging of the nativity ornaments. Fortunately he wasn't TOO stubborn and we fairly easily convinced him that we would do that on Saturday night... Christmas being Sunday.

Yep! Never a dull moment at our house.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-24-2016, 08:49 AM   #196
Proud Fan Club Member

I already know you sweet ladies are on the NICE list!

Susan, your graphic on post 184 - LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are wrapped and ready - cookies baked, some delivered. Dinner planned and will be started tomorrow ......... and all 4 kids home! And they all LIVE here - but 2 are NEVER home!

(((((((( Defintely BIG group hug )))))))))

x0x0
Old 12-24-2016, 07:28 PM   #197

Merry Christmas!

I hope you will all enjoy tomorrow - and additional days, too, if you have them - Christmas gatherings are such a special time.

Hugs for all... and to all a Good Night!

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-26-2016, 03:11 AM   #198

Generally speaking, silence doesn't bother me. (I'm fine in the quiet).... but the silence in this group is making my heart ache, because it means one of us is hurting. So I'm praying, weeping, and sending lots of hugs.

Find Me on Instagram

Old 12-26-2016, 04:46 AM   #199
Stampin' Fool

Jeanette I feel your pain of silence..The silence has me a bit blue too..let my prayers join yours.

Old 12-26-2016, 06:16 AM   #200
Proud Fan Club Member

((((((((((((( continued group hug )))))))))))))))))))

I have been on bended knee ~ for many reasons, but mostly for our sister who is deep in my thoughts and prayers.