Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 04-20-2017, 06:15 AM   #641
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Susan... that box had to have held cans of some sort... to make those circles.

Thanks for the pass. I needed it.
Sweet Stampin

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
Christmas CraZy Swap Group
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Unread 04-20-2017, 06:16 AM   #642

Oh... and you can't see the 8 cards... they are for an upcoming release, so they're not being revealed yet.
Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-20-2017, 06:56 AM   #643
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

In honor of my unicorn yumminess, I bid you greetings! LOL!

Yes the photo was a hoot - she spotted it as we were driving and said STOP! So I did. Not realizing (at the time) what she was all about - great eye she had. Those bushes are in bloom ALL over South Florida. And the drink was FUN!! It matches my personality, lol. It ISN"T my normal style - my stop at bux is to get fueled on a double shot expresso caramel macchiato! But it's only here for a few days, so I HAD TO HAVE IT. Glad I did! Thank you, Jeanette - your words touched my heart!

Lynn - since you are giving the dog a bath ......... lol. Mine are STINKY! We just went for a run this morning and I have to jump in the shower asap and get ready for church. Not FOR church. To the church, i should say. We are prepping the food for tonight's Scouts Spaghetti dinner - and only a few showed up to volunteer I had to juggle my slot at the High School Choral event to fill in to cook - ay yi yi! Time to put my supermom cape on!

Shelly - I am IN LOVE with those projects! So inspiring and yet they looks magestic when done. I am honored that you are such a wonderful steward to the eldery at the nursing home. I pray one day I have the strength and courage to do that as well.

Dh is officially birthday'd out. They went all out at his job, then us at home, then we took him to his favorite eating spot last night, and then cake/ice cream/gifts.. he was snoring before he even hit the pillow!

Okay - i have GOT to get out of the house .......... sending hugs!
Unread 04-20-2017, 07:05 AM   #644
Insane Embellisher

Mannnnn................Jeanette, and I was so looking forward to your 8..LOL that's ok I'm sure they will be there eventually. Those circles do make the canvas ver interesting looking don't you think?

Well Hello Miss "Speedy Gonzales" Kelly!! I am so glad you enjoyed your drink!! Have fun with the Spaghetti Dinner......I remember those days!!

MY BLOG...Ladyslipperway.blogspot.com
Unread 04-21-2017, 04:26 AM   #645

Good Morning Inky Friends!

Kelly, maybe there's a good reason we only have birthdays once a year, if it wore DH out that much. LOL!

Susan, LOL! Seeing 8 might be overload. or b-o-r-i-n-g.... I'm not sure which.

We have a day of "going" planned. The sound system in our Private Jet quit last week. After some diagnostic stuff it was determined that it needed to be replaced, so the part was ordered. It came in yesterday. DH invited Brock and I to go along today to take it to be repaired - that's 1 1/2 hours away. Long story short, we're all going and after the repairs (which should take about an hour) we're going on a little road trip. We leave in a couple of hours and will be gone all day.

Uh OH! I think that means Susan is going to give me "that look" since I won't be working on my preparations for my conference today. EEK!

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))
Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-21-2017, 05:08 AM   #646
Insane Embellisher

TIME OUT!!!!

Jeanette Jeanette Jeanette!!!!!! LOL Just kidding............road trips are the best! Oh and today is National Tea Day so be sure to stop and have a cup of tea! Enjoy your trip and can't wait to hear all about it.

Shopping later today for birthday gift for grand niece and picking up stuff needed for our dish's to pass. Then off to friends house to do a little bit of playing. Not sure what we will be doing but I'm sure we'll figure it out!

Hi Lynn, Kelly, Shelly and Kim

Unread 04-21-2017, 05:16 AM   #647

*gulp

Thanks for giving me a pass, Susan. I do love a road trip... and I haven't been out of town in nearly two weeks (other than to church) so I'm ready.

Hmmmm... no tea for me, though... I'm going to Starbucks for Unicorn POOP!
Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-21-2017, 07:03 AM   #648
Insane Embellisher

We will need a "POOP" report then! I am not qutsy enough to try it.

Unread 04-21-2017, 07:06 AM   #649
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning!

Thank you, Susan - it was a blast. I spent all day yesterday at church and left only to pick up shuttle kids - then back Again not sure how much the kids earned but some of them were there for upwards of seven hours, mine included. I got to be a door greeter and ticket taker seller - hmmm, this is starting to become a trend The highlight of my Night was talking to and telling jokes with a gentleman that started cracking up and shook my hand and then someone came over and said "so do you know who that is? that's the town commissioner!" Ummmm. That would have been nice to have a heads up!

Little man and I have a Scout clean up the bay tomorrow. I LOVE the event! It is always centered around earth day and we clean up the area in the mangroves to give the birds and the wildlife a little bit of their home back again. I look forward to it every year!

And of course we will stop at Bux after school since the unicorn drink will be gone this weekend. I did hear the story of the Barista that had a breakdown! So many people have been ordering it and they have been slammed with orders that he literally lost his mind and went on a tirade! Yikes! Not sure with they expected since it's only here for a few days and the entire country went bananas over it! Gee!

And my Altenew order came in!! Swoon! I have coveted those stamps and I can't wait to get inky ! Jumped on board when they had their free shipping and free stamp set

Waving and will catch up later!
Unread 04-22-2017, 04:35 AM   #650

I am so sad... Kelly got all the Unicorn Poop! When we stopped at Starbucks yesterday... they were all out! UGH! So I started to order my more regular beverage, but the barista said, if you're wanting fruity we could make you the Pokemon one... since they did have the ingredients to make it. So I went with that... it was delicious!

Susan, I am going to study today... can I come out of the corner?

Kelly, that's wild about the barista. Yikes!

Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-22-2017, 07:47 AM   #651
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Hello all!

I am not sure if you should let Jeanette out of the corner yet Susan, those Starbucks drinks may make her energy level increase to where she is bouncing off the walls!!! I read on a nutritional post yesterday that the Unicorn drink has the same amount of sugar as 3 Snickers bars!!! Whola!!!

Anyone watching the eagle came in DC? The eagles are getting so big! DCeaglecam.org is the link

Well, the allergies have arrived, so I am sitting inside looking out at the plants that need dividing- hosta's.... it is easier to do when they are little... but... oh well. We are also having a blast watching the squirrels tryng to get food from the bird feeders : ) One feeder has a baffle, and the other had a weight sensitive perch, and if too much weight gets on the perch, the motor kicks in and twirls. So, we watch squirrels try to outsmart the motor all day! Sometimes, they take a little joy ride just because it makes seed come out of the feeder and land below....... We also have a pair of robins that live in the bushes in the backyard, and various other birds- 2 kinds of woodpeckers, chickadee's, finches, blackbirds, and sparrows. We saw a hawk Thursday, and the backyard was very quiet while it was perched up high taking in any motion.

I saw a hummingbird flit by where we usually have the feeder by the kitchen window 2 days in a row, so we got out the feeders- no hummingbird has come back yet. Last summer, we had 2 hummers fighting over the feeder. It did not get vicious, just one chasing the other away. I just love how beautiful and graceful and small they are! They come about every 20 minutes to the feeder when they are around.

One other thing I saw that I am going to try is putting a slinky on the pole of the feeder- the squirrels climb up and when they get to the slinky it stretches out and they go to down to the bottom of the pole. hahaha I have to try it! The brown squirrels will probably give up, not sure about the gray ones- they are really athletic compared to the brown ones!

Epidural went fine- I took it easy Thursday, and yesterday made up for it cleaning and doing laundry. Took mom to daycare for 4 hours and last night we went to watch a local singing group called Beyond Glee. That was great! They sang American classics.

I signed Mom and I up for a watercolor class at the Art League on Thursday mornings. It is Beginner and Intermediate levels, so I am hoping it will challenge both of us. Mom has been painting with acrylics and her color choices are interesting. She was such a fab artist- dementia is affecting her depth perception a touch as well . I cannot blame my coloring on dementia or anything- I will have to think up a good a good excuse.......hehehe

Jeanette- hope the jet repair goes quickly and smoothly! My daughter is now working at SB's in Chicago- one of the many... Anyway, she says everyone she has met that works there is a college grad! SO many people are working a 2nd job. And, she says they have better benefits than her teaching job!

Kelly- I loved the mangroves while in Florida- we saw a small shark- thinking it was a tiger shark- off of the deck below us. But it was so serene and a few kayaks, and also lots of beautiful birds to watch!
Hope the cleanup goes well! Oh my, I love the Altanew stamps- they make such gorgeous cards too!!!

Susan, how did the crafting night go? Oh how fun to plan parties for the little ones! What a blast!
Oh, and the circles on the faux canvas' are from the cans that were in the boxes. I went to Target, and just filled my cart with them! All you need is a little paint and use it like you would any canvas! I saw the idea where my sister works- at an adult Day Care. They have a art therapist come in once a month- and the art they create working with her is amazing!

I hope you all have a fab weekend and earth day! Waving hello to all : )

Shelly
Unread 04-22-2017, 11:57 AM   #652
Insane Embellisher

Shelly isn't nature wonderful!!! Love all the birds I have here too. We live in a wooded area so we go ahead and feed the squirrels. This big guy come around dinner time and cleans up the leftovers.
We named him Rocky Raccoon. We also have Humming birds and have 5 feeders for them. So beautiful. We have also been getting Orioles and put a feeder up for them to. I am part of the National wildlife society and had my yard registered as a wildlife sanction. We have alot of natural habitats around the yard and food and water sources. We are definatly nature lovers here. I get the beauty of the woodland life here and then I get the wildlife on the water at the cabin. Best of both worlds!
Craft night went great! Posted my card on the blog already. I really liked it. Sounds like you and your mom have quite busy days! Thats fantastic.

Yes Jeanette your done with time out! How was your road trip? Pokemon ? Sounds gross. As gross as Unicorns. I want my coffee to be coffee! LOL Have a birthday party today so I'll check back later.
Hope you all enjoy your Saturday.

Unread 04-23-2017, 06:02 AM   #653
Proud Fan Club Member

Made it back home late last night! What a grand time I had.

Just have a moment this morning before heading off to church, and discovered that our very own KELLY is this week's Featured Stamper!! WOOHOO!! I will be creating a card for your FS gallery as soon as I am back from church today, Kelly!! Congratulations!!

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
MiamiKel4 likes this post.
Unread 04-24-2017, 04:42 AM   #654

This pup isn't happy that it's Monday...
shucks, you might not be either.
I guess we'll have to make the best of it.

Shelly, the repair did go smoothly/quickly. They had told us it would take an hour, but it only took 30 minutes. DH is still pretty miffed that he had to have the sound system replaced (radio, CD player, Bluetooth, Sirius)... at a hefty price, I might add. He said he knows there's maintenance on a car... "but I never thought I'd have to buy a new radio!" Poor guy. I think the sticker shock has gotten to him. LOL!

Susan, I'm not sure what the BIG thing is that you showed us, since it's just a big white space with a "dash" in it, but I'm sure it was good. Now... about coffee. I don't drink coffee. I know... why the Starbucks thrill then? The only thing I ever get there is the sugar-overload frappuccinos... which are so bad for me. So it's a good thing we don't live close to a Starbucks.

Welcome home, Lynn! Isn't it exciting!?!?! I'm so happy Kelly is the featured stamper!

Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-24-2017, 06:33 AM   #655
Stazon Splitcoast

Lynn! Thank you so much for the incredibly sweet words! And your darling coffee card playing along - perfection! Wine, coffee, funny .... you got me - LOL!

It was a HUGE surprise to see that in my emails - we have been gone all weekend (literally came home to sleep, shower!) and I saw that late late yesterday afternoon. Just WOW.

I'll be back to catch up in a bit - the dogs need walkin' and are staring at me as they have leashes on and are stomping their paws - hee hee!

Waving!
Unread 04-24-2017, 08:48 AM   #656
Insane Embellisher

Congrats Kelly!!!! So awesome!!Now I have to run over and look at Lynns card!
Weird Jeanette that you can't see my huge pic. Its just Rocky Raccoon on the deck. He and his buddy Ricky come and visit every night.
Today we celebrate Nicks birthday. A whopping 33!! OMG my baby!! LOL Bryce was so excited that he could make the birthday cake.
Giving my self a headache writing measurements for a variation of a tri-shutter card. Back to the drawing board...lol

Unread 04-24-2017, 09:07 AM   #657
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello friends ~ back again! I have a walked 4 miles this morning! (3 on my own after drop off and 1 with puppies - lol)

Happy Birthday, Nick! 33 - wow, Susan - the memories you've had thus far and the ones still ahead with you and your special boy! It warms my heart. I hope today is wonderful! I love that Bryce is sharing the excitement! Now tell us - what is Nick's favorite cake?

You may have seen on Facebook that today is a special day for me as well - 24th wedding anniversary! It seems a lifetime ago - we were together for 9 years before we even got married Yes, I met him at 16 almost 17 and he was my high school sweetie! ♥

Well! We survived Scouts! Like ALL WEEKEND! We loved the earth day ocean/bay clean up but it was tiring and hot and yucky! The boys were mostly goofballs but got so much done! We also found out we raised $1300 from the Spaghetti dinner! (Scout leader says I found my calling in life with ticket sales and greetings and joke telling - LOL!! I say it was the yummy food they/we made - grin!) And yesterday is poured - POURED - all day as we struggled to get through the plant/flower show. We were soaked to the bone. As soon as it was over, the sun came out. BAH!

Jeanette - yay for new tunes!

Shelly - I love love LOVE how dutiful you are to mom. The watercolor class sounds magnificent. I'm excited to see what you girls make! There was a class of elderly ladies with easels painting on the lawn of the gardens yesterday after it stopped raining - so much inspiration in God's beautiful world!

Sharing sunshine (which is out today - LOL) and hugs!
Unread 04-24-2017, 06:12 PM   #658
Insane Embellisher

Unfortunately for Nick he doesn't get a choice when Bryce is the baker!! LOL But thats ok because in all actuallity Nick does not like cake. He's rather have an oatmeal cookie!

Happy Anniversary you two love birds!!

Unread 04-24-2017, 06:20 PM   #659

hmph! Did Susan call me Weird Jeanette??? (and after I worked so hard today studying... just to make her happy)

Happy Birthday Nick with an oatmeal cookie to celebrate!

Happy Anniversary Kelly and the Hubs!
Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-24-2017, 07:48 PM   #660
Insane Embellisher

LOL...not you personally......It was meant to say That's wierd Jeanette. Not your weird. Why is it that as I try to explain it sounds like I'm digging a bigger hole??? LOL

Hear Ye Hear Ye....Jeanette is not weird!! But me??????? Well that's another story. heeheehee

Forest Ranger likes this post.
Unread 04-25-2017, 05:07 AM   #661

Did you know it is only 8 short months until Christmas!?!?!?!?

Yep, I'm Christmas CraZy!

Susan, you have me laughing like a hyena. LOL! (oops! Guess I am weird, then, aren't I???)

Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-25-2017, 05:11 AM   #662
Insane Embellisher

And my husbands says I'm not funny! What does he know????? heeheehee

Unread 04-25-2017, 05:12 AM   #663
Insane Embellisher

Ooooppppssss.....I meant HUSBAND not husbands. Good heavens I can only handle 1.

Unread 04-25-2017, 05:28 AM   #664

LOL! There you go again... making me giggle!
Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-25-2017, 07:06 AM   #665
Insane Embellisher

Such a beautiful morning! Kids are fed, Bryce is watching Paw Patrol and Claire is down for her morning nap. Tori is having a great day going into the city. She is so excited to be on this field trip to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. I found out that she got up at midnight and woke her mom because she was too excited to sleep. Lets hope she doesn't fall asleep on the bus! LOL She plans on taking lots of pictures on my old phone that I lent her. The kids usually use it around here to play some games. I'm sure we will be hearing alot of stories when she returns.

I have nothing planned. But I will be writting out directions for the tri-shutter cards I made because I'm having the group do them next week. Jeanette that fold is soooo simple. Just 4 scores and 2 cuts and your done. One of the easiest folds I've done and it fits in a regular envelope when folded. I can send you directions when I have them done if you pm address. I was working on a variation from a piece of scrap last night. I like it and now I need to put papers on it, and write down measurments. Fancy folds and decorative edge cards I think are my favorite to make and I have'nt done many lately. Going to get back into the swing of things.

Big Hello to everyone and have a great day.....I'm going to take advantage of the time the kids are giving me right now....heeheehee

Unread 04-25-2017, 07:10 AM   #666
Proud Fan Club Member

I sure hope Nick got an oatmeal cookie so he could celebrate his 33rd with his favorite treat, Susan!! My baby will be 48 on his birthday this year! Truth be told, I was a baby when I had him at 17.

Kelly, I love the wedding picture you posted on Facebook!! My husband and I met very young as well! We kind of grew up together and somehow it worked out! Sending anniversary wishes for many years of love to come!

Shelly, thanks for the fabulous update! I always love reading about your family adventures.

Jeanette, I think weird is a prerequisite for JP&I! Aren't we all? That's what I love about us most, I do believe! Now get back to work on that presentation!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday!!

Unread 04-25-2017, 07:13 AM   #667

Thanks Susan... I'll PM you. Sounds like lots of fun happening in your life today!

Lynn, I'm working. Also working on a display for the exhibit hall. Busy times, but all is good.
Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-25-2017, 07:21 AM   #668
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning, dear friends!

Lynn - thank you for your sweet words! As always, they warm my heart! We met young (like you) but we did have a 9 year courtship/engagement, so dh likes to tack on those years, too. I've known him literally 3/4 of my life! WOW on your baby's "48" - remind him 48 is the new 29! Ask me how I know! LOL!!!

Susan - how sweet on the oatmeal cookie! Yum! You do those fancy folds and scalloped topped cards so well!

I read a lady's blog the other day that talked about her morphing card style - you eventually find the area that suits you. I'm all over the place so I guess my card style is hot mess! LOL!

Hi Jeanette, Shelly, Kim - you still here, friend?! Stop on by!

Today is GOOF OFF day. Not nationally. personally! I didn't exercise this am - walked the dogs, so I'm checking that off as 'done' for the day!

Hugs all around!
Unread 04-25-2017, 07:30 AM   #669

I need a Goof Off day.... jus' sayin'
Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-25-2017, 08:44 AM   #670
Insane Embellisher

Lynn you are so right I love our craziness!!!! Goodness you were young lol. I guess I was an old maid....didn't get married until I was 24 and had my first at 25. I was 29 when I had Nick. Yes he got his cookie. 3 of them actually...I mean what the heck it was his birthday right?

Kelly I was grinning at your wedding pic. Very beautiful by the way. Also noticed you went Princess Diana with those sleeves. Isn't it funny how you can sort of guess the era of a wedding by the dresses?

I've known my hubby about all my life too. We were in kindergarden together...same class and right next to each other in our class pics. Ironic isn't it. Our parents knew each other too way back then. Mom's stayed home...walked kids to school everyday, coffee clutchs...etc. In all honesty though I knew him I didn't like him. Not my type though I'm not sure what my type was back then...I was too busy being a hippy flower girl type...peace love and rock and roll. Re-connected with him in my 20's and thought huh? Guess he's not too bad....lol Been together ever since.

Ok I'm off the memory train. heeheehee

Giggling at Lynn telling you Jeanette to get back to work!

Unread 04-25-2017, 12:19 PM   #671
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello weirdos!

Lol - Susan started it ... and glad you did! We can be crazy weirdos! Now Who would not want to join our blog group with a name like that

Susan - you had the babies at the times it was meant for you! I love reading about you all and your lives. My first was born when I was 27 - in fact, we were set to go to Paris on our 1st anniversary. Little did I know, I was a month pregnant and sick, sick, sick ( but I did not know why at the time ) We ended up canceling the trip and to this day my daughter says she was glad we ended up "waiting for her" to go back to Paris although it was 10 years later #2 at 29, #3 at 31 and Little Man surprise at 37! yep. We will be in our 60's when he graduates High School!

I guess I have to be crazy to keep up with them
Unread 04-26-2017, 04:42 AM   #672
Insane Embellisher

LOL....Yep I'm a trouble maker!!! Weirdo's Unite!!! It's what makes us sooooo interesting!!Just stopped in for a sec so I'll check back later!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Unread 04-26-2017, 05:40 AM   #673

... or should I say, "Good Morning Weirdos?" *giggling

Susan, how fun that you knew DH way back in Kindergarten.

Kelly, it was nice of you to take your DD on your dream vacation.

For inquiring minds... I'm almost ready for my breakout.

Friends, I'm leaving VERY early tomorrow morning for our state's Annual Women's Conference. Set up is tomorrow and the conference the next two days. So this is the last day I'll be on SCS this week. I hope the rest of your week will be fabulous... and your weekend will be, too!

Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-26-2017, 06:05 AM   #674
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, Jeanette! I knew you would have it all together with time to spare! Praying that God will bless your conference and protect you on your travels.

Yesterday a dear friend in my prayer shawl group at my church gifted me with one of her amazing quilts. It is a remarkable beauty, and I am so touched by the work and expense that went into creating it for me. There are a few other friends who have done very special things for me in the past few weeks, so today is going to be a day of gratitude and thanks giving. My goal is to write my notes of thanks and create a packet of thank you cards for each of them and get them all in the mail before the sun sets today.

Susan, I love that you have known your husband almost your entire life! What a remarkable story of love born of your marriage and the children and grandchildren that followed! When I look at my son and my two granddaughters, I feel so honored that God gave me a part in bringing these amazing people into this world. How very blessed we all are.

Kelly, I often wish I had been blessed with a larger family. My life would probably not be so quiet right now if I had! I love hearing about your busy life running your kids here there and everywhere! What a loving, active family you have!

Hi to Shelly and Kim.

Unread 04-26-2017, 06:23 AM   #675

Lynn, what a sweet gift to receive... and your idea for thanking them and giving them a bundle of handmade cards is such a kind gesture, too!

I pray you're doing okay. You always sounds so kind and peaceful... that sometimes I fear we don't notice your grief. (((HUGE HUGS))) and extra prayers for you today!
Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-26-2017, 06:38 AM   #676
Insane Embellisher

Oh Lynn what an honor to recieve such a beautiful gift! My neighbor up at the cottage quilts... as do her daughters and D.I.L.'s. They gather a few times over the summer and fall just for quilting. The work is beautiful and I've always admired them. Your gift is a treasure for sure. I'm sure quiet times are hard and now you can wrap yourself in love with the quilt. Love to you my friend.

Unread 04-26-2017, 07:56 AM   #677
Proud Fan Club Member

Your hugs and love are felt and deeply appreciated, my dear friends!!

Forest Ranger likes this post.
Unread 04-26-2017, 04:34 PM   #678

Susan, you will be happy to know that my conference is ready, my exhibit hall display is packed and ready - in fact, my car is loaded with suitcase and everything that goes with me. The laundry is finished too. The only thing I have left to do tonight is put together Friday's blog post.

Am I out of the corner now?
Sweet Stampin

Unread 04-26-2017, 06:45 PM   #679
Insane Embellisher

Yep your out!!! Good job! Safe travels and good luck with the presentation! I am so sure it will be great! Have a wonderful time and we will talk later.

Unread 04-27-2017, 07:31 AM   #680
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm still here! It's 'busy season' at the schools and VBS and Scouts and ........ tonight is my daughter's last chorus show, the same night/time at my son's Court of Honor (Scouts) so it's going to be madness! I'm about to wave my white flag of surrender - LOL!

Lynn - your words have touched me so! Such a lovely group of friends you have and to lift you up with kindess and gifts of the heart - it warms MY heart! I think they will love your letter and cards ♥

Waving to Shelly, Susan, Jeanette as she zooms off - wishing you luck! - and Kim!

I'll have to wave and dash and send love to all!