Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-14-2010, 07:37 AM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post **FULL**Simple with Fun Extras!: TUIC**Full**

Hi~ Myself (Jenn:fattire7) and Dawn (dawnmercedes) are looking for 3-4 new members for our blog group for 2011. We are looking for ladies who are able to post to their own blogs at least once a week and comment on the other members blog as least once a week (more would be great!). Here is a list of activities we will be doing throughout 2011: These activities are not manditory...just fun extras!!!

~We will have challenges and need everyone to host one So when you respond to this thread, please be sure to indicate any month that does not work for you.

~Once a month �Live Chats!� Let�s meet on our SCS thread at a certain time and day each month so we can chat it up in real time. If you can't make it, we understand!

~A Secret Owl: which is a �secret santa" style exchange. We will draw names, each of us will have small list of likes (buttons, glue, brads, etc.) and we will play a short, week long game of Guess Whoo. We will have a price limit of around $10. We will RSVP for participation and have a reveal of "whoo got whoo" at the end of that week. This will coordinate with one of our Live Chats so we can have a lot of fun with it!

~Christmas card Swap. This will also be an RSVP event and will be due in November.

~Birthday cards. We can all participate by sending a card during the week of that blog member�s b-day.

Just as an FYI� All of our challenges will end in October. The only other event after that time will be the Christmas Card Swap that is due at the beginning of November. This way the holidays will be stress-free. (At least when it comes to the Tangled Up in Creativity group!) We intend for our group to continue to be laid back and carefree. We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of our fun and we become unable to participate in some of the events. We would appreciate it if you could communicate through our thread (or by emailing Dawn and I) if you will be without a computer or are unable to comment due to an unusually busy week.

If our group sounds like it would be a fit for you...please leave a comment on this thread and we will get with you asap!

Thanks for your interest!!!

Fan Club Member
Technique Lovers Challenge Host (TLC)

Designing for: Really Reasonable Ribbon, Brand Ambassador for Perfect Paper Crafting, Dirty Dozen Alumni

Last edited by fattire7; 12-31-2010 at 04:42 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2010, 08:41 AM   #2  
Glitter Guru

Hi Jenn! I have been interested in joining a blog group for a while and yours sounds FUN! If you are still looking for more people to join for 2011, I am interested!

You can check out my blog here at:
Southpaw Paper Arts

I havent been blogging long, and this last month has been very very busy but I plan on doing a better job and posting at least a couple of times a week.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hi Kelly!

Your blog is really cute....We would love to have you! I would just ask that you would be able to post and comment everyweek. It is ok if you can't participate in all the activities we are offering...just if you could participate when you can that would be great! Also, is there a month that does not work for you to host a "challenge" for our group?

for now, what is your email?

Thanks Kelly!

Jenn
Fan Club Member
Technique Lovers Challenge Host (TLC)

Designing for: Really Reasonable Ribbon, Brand Ambassador for Perfect Paper Crafting, Dirty Dozen Alumni
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2010, 08:01 AM   #4  
Glitter Guru

Hi Jenn...Thanks!! =) Super excited!
At this point, there are really no months that dont work for me to host a challenge. I am going to PM you my emails. I have both a work and home that if you could send to would be great.

And I will be able to post/ comment, no problem.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2010, 09:04 AM   #5  
Glitter Queen

Send a message via Skype™ to CraftingwithCristi

IF this isn't full. I would totally love to join. I am very active with blogging. My blog is pretty established even though i have only been blogging since april 2010. Please let me know I would LOVE to join the events seem so fun and I'm a stay at home mom and always looking for things to do!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

If you are still accepting members, I would love to join your blog group! I just started a new blog, since my old one was from before my boys were born... and I wanted to start fresh. I am currently away from home, so I haven't posted this past week, but I will be back soon!

Crafty Twin Mommy

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

I forgot to mention that I will be able to comment on blogs once a week, at least. I try to craft during nap time and when the boys are in bed. I might not get to everyone's blog daily, but I will try my best to make it!

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
Reply With Quote Likes