Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Blogging Groups (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/blogging-groups-290/)
-   -   FULL Blogger Group 4 (card makers only please)? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/blogging-groups-290/full-blogger-group-4-card-makers-only-please-395350/)

tanjat67 11-09-2008 11:21 PM

I was wondering what are we going to start of with first as I have already designed a card sketch challenge for a christmas card on my blog if anyone is interested in doing this please let me know and I will sort it all out.

Tanja

tanjat67 11-09-2008 11:21 PM

I was wondering what are we going to start of with first as I have already designed a card sketch challenge for a christmas card on my blog if anyone is interested in doing this please let me know and I will sort it all out.

Tanja

tanjat67 11-09-2008 11:23 PM

Tanja

tanjat67 11-09-2008 11:23 PM

Tanja

heather777 11-10-2008 06:52 AM

Hi everyone! So I think I have everyone loaded up on my blog and I actually updated my blog with a new project this morning! I've visited almost all of you but there are a few recent blogs I still have to check out!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! It's very encouraging :)
Heather

**and I think a card challenge would be great or swaps...I'm up for anything. I just might not be able to participate till November 27! I have an exam and I'm at a conference that week. But after that I'm good to go!

Stampin' Annie 11-10-2008 08:37 AM

Okay, I think I have everyone listed on my blog. If you don't see your name, let me know. :D

My home computer died last night, so I may not comment on your blogs as much this week as I normally would. As soon as it is up and running again, I will faithfully visit all of you!

ladybugmomma 11-10-2008 09:10 AM

I think I have everyone. Let me know if I have left you off. blogging is so new to me.

Chemspice 11-10-2008 09:34 AM

Hi everyone in group 4, card makers! I can't wait to get playing!! By now you should have gotten either an email inviting you to our discussion group on papercraft planet or a pm here at SCS asking for your email addy to invite you.
If you haven't received either please let me know.
I just wanted have an area where we can meet each other, organize swaps, challenges, blog hops, etc as I was part of a similar group and it seemed that interest fizzled rather quickly. Can't wait to get playing!

~Spike

scrapmommy3 11-10-2008 04:13 PM

All updated and I sent in my email for the list. Thanks for keeping us updated!

ScrappingMommyof3 11-10-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heather777 (Post 11986360)
I just saw that some people are having problems loading up mine and Tres' blog. I've had no problem with Tres' blog - it loaded up fine! I'm not sure what's going on with mine!

I see I have to add some people to the blog list :) I'll work on that tomorrow!

Heather, when I try to add you to my blogroll, I get a "Susan's Test" blog.

Tres blog is just TOTALLY blank. I can see the list of bloggers from our group down the left hand side, but that's it.

stamps4sanity 11-10-2008 05:32 PM

Hi,
I would love to join this group too if it's still open. Sounds fun!

scrappingmelissa 11-10-2008 06:26 PM

im having a hard time getting http://ladybugmomma.blogspot.com to work? im getting an error when I try to add it.

mwkids 11-10-2008 09:01 PM

I will update my list and start visiting asap.

heather777 11-11-2008 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3 (Post 12006708)

Tres blog is just TOTALLY blank. I can see the list of bloggers from our group down the left hand side, but that's it.

A few people are having trouble with loading it when you do a blogroll with feed. I have no idea what is going on with it and have absolutely no idea how to fix it! I'll try and go on blogspot help and see if anyone has an answer... For some reason it's fine if it's just a list of blogs without the feed or if you follow on blogspot. very strange :)

ladybugmomma 11-11-2008 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3 (Post 12006708)

Yes, mine is totally blank. I have not uploaded anything to it. Kinda new to the blogging thing.

Merriweather 11-11-2008 07:30 AM

I've updated my list....I think everyone is on except for Heather and Tres...which I'm having problems uploading. I'll keep on trying though! :):):)

Stampin' Annie 11-11-2008 08:58 AM

I think we'll need to contact Blogger and complain about Heather & Tres' blogs not loading properly.

swillsh 11-11-2008 12:31 PM

Is it too late to join? If not...Here's my blog. http://twitterpatedwithpaper.blogspot.com/
Thanks for considering me, Sheri

scrappingmelissa 11-11-2008 08:02 PM

hey i just changed my template, so I will have to readd you all tomorrow.

KathiR 11-11-2008 08:16 PM

I think I've got everyone and have been slowly making my way around.

However, I can't see anything at Tres' blog. It says, "No posts match your query. Show all posts"

2busyscrappin 11-12-2008 08:06 AM

I finally got a chance to update the list on my blog.
I'm starving! I'm going to have lunch and check out what's been going on since I been away.

Stampndaisy 11-12-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heather777 (Post 12010071)
A few people are having trouble with loading it when you do a blogroll with feed. I have no idea what is going on with it and have absolutely no idea how to fix it! I'll try and go on blogspot help and see if anyone has an answer... For some reason it's fine if it's just a list of blogs without the feed or if you follow on blogspot. very strange :)

Heather the only way I can get your blog to show is on my blogroll! I tried to put you in my google reader so I could see when you update your blog, but that comes up with 'susan's test blog', then I saw you had the 'followers' thing on your blog so I signed up to be a follower - this appeared to work as your blog name appeared in my dashboard and my google reader...but when you click on your blog name it comes up with 'susan's test blog' again! Very strange as your URLs are completely different!:confused:

I have everyone else's blogs in my google reader or signed up as a follower if you had that gadget so I can easily see when someone has updated their blog. I'll just have to try and remember to check Heather's blog, or maybe you could let us know when you have updated yours Heather.

FYI I have posted a new card on my blog late yesterday!:-D

Oops, meant to add that I have visited everyone's blog now and left a comment, I see a few have updated since then so I'll go have a look soon.

happylittlestamper 11-12-2008 07:28 PM

Is there room for another person????

tanjat67 11-12-2008 11:50 PM

I am also having trouble with ladybugmommas as it comes up with this

(You are viewing a feed that contains frequently updated content. When you subscribe to a feed, it is added to the Common Feed List. Updated information from the feed is automatically downloaded to your computer and can be viewed in Internet Explorer and other programs. Learn more about feeds.)

Any ideas

Tanja

heather777 11-13-2008 06:03 AM

Hi everyone! I went on the blogger help page but didn't see a place I could actually contact them. I think I'll have to leave a note on their forum and see if someone answers!

Stampin' Annie 11-13-2008 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happylittlestamper (Post 12032842)
Is there room for another person????

No, sorry! We are full.

ladybugmomma 11-13-2008 07:10 AM

I will be uploading things to my blog this evening. My DS will have to help me. Hopefully when I post my first message it will correct itself. Sorry to be trouble.

tanjat67 11-14-2008 12:17 AM

Just letting everyone know that Ladybugmomma's site works now as I have tried this.

Thanks

Tanja

ladybugmomma 11-14-2008 07:07 AM

I finally learned how to post with pictures. It really wasnt has hard as I thought. Maybe this weekend I can get caught up on things.

ladybugmomma 11-16-2008 04:51 PM

I will have to forward myself the email questionairre to the office. I don't have office loaded here at home. Sorry to be so slow.

scrappingmelissa 11-27-2008 06:59 AM

Where is EVERYONE?

ScrappingMommyof3 11-27-2008 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappingmelissa (Post 12199393)
Where is EVERYONE?

I think everyone pretty much packed up and moved to paper craft planet...at least I think that's what happened...

Stampndaisy 11-27-2008 12:13 PM

Yes, all the chatting, challenges, swaps and RAK list is over at Paper Craft Planet now. Did you join up, we are still missing 2 members?

tachris100 11-28-2008 05:19 AM

i didnt get an invite to the paper craft planet
why did everyone move??? I think here it is much easier but I still want to be where the action is, lol

Stampndaisy 11-28-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tachris100 (Post 12203833)
i didnt get an invite to the paper craft planet
why did everyone move??? I think here it is much easier but I still want to be where the action is, lol

Only the 20 members of this group (card bloggers 4) received the invite to PCP.

ladybugmomma 12-01-2008 12:39 PM

I am behind. I will have to go to paper craft planet tonight. I may try it here at work; maybe it wont be blocked.

ladybugmomma 12-01-2008 12:50 PM

It is blocked!! Rats. I will have to play catch up tonight. DH will have to find something to do!!;)

scrappingmelissa 12-13-2008 06:44 PM

NM

thescrapmaster 12-24-2008 09:37 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!! I wish everyone the best in the new year!