Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Blogging Groups (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/blogging-groups-290/)
-   -   *WE MOVED* Crafty Critters Blog Group (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/blogging-groups-290/%2Awe-moved%2A-crafty-critters-blog-group-464965/)

mnewby 10-22-2009 04:19 PM

*WE MOVED* Crafty Critters Blog Group

We moved to:

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=484271

Come join us!!

STAMPIN4TK 10-22-2009 04:29 PM

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA lately. I am going to stop by and say hi on everyones blog and also post to mine. It is hard for me to chat lately.

Avery123 10-22-2009 04:31 PM

Hello!! I'm here :)

mnewby 10-22-2009 04:31 PM

It's ok Tracy, I hope everything is ok and that you are ok. :) Glad you are sticking around.

mnewby 10-22-2009 04:32 PM

Hi Jenny, thanks!!

I'm making everyone's names "pink" in the main thread after you check in to make sure we are not missing anyone.

Burnham1997 10-22-2009 04:44 PM

Hi! I found our new home!!

mnewby 10-22-2009 04:46 PM

Hi Jen!!

cspangler 10-22-2009 05:39 PM

Hi gals! I think I made all the rounds and left some love on the blogs:)

amsmiles 10-22-2009 05:42 PM

Hello, hello, hello! Love the new place! :) Happy thread warming everyone!

On the voting...I am happy to do a re-vote also to include Jennifer's card!

Have a super night everyone!

AnnMarie :)

SmartBug 10-22-2009 09:16 PM

Checking in....... heading to a three day crop in the big city this weekend.. I'm heading out at 5:30 tomorrow morning... Meg, my sister in law and I have to drive for 1.5 hours.. then catch a 1.5 hour ferry.. then another hour drive to get to the hotel. The three of us plan to scrap from the time the crop room opens until the time it closes.. so I hope to have a ton of stuff to share over the next little while.

Have a great weekend.. I'll do some blog surfing next week!

aprillower 10-22-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amsmiles (Post 15409138)
Hello, hello, hello! Love the new place! :) Happy thread warming everyone!

On the voting...I am happy to do a re-vote also to include Jennifer's card!

Have a super night everyone!

did I miss something? I went through everyones blogs and got their cards right from that.

traceyc0103 10-23-2009 04:48 AM

Good Morning!

I have 2 things to share with you things morning. First I am excited to be hosting the next challenge. I am getting ready to post it on my blog this morning. I will come back once it is up and ready. Just post a comment on my blog to join us.

And for the the second thing.....hmmm....you will all just need to wait alittle bit more. I know I am such a tease.

traceyc0103 10-23-2009 05:14 AM

Good Morning! Our next challenge is posted on my blog.

CCC#11

Just post a comment to my blog to join us.

traceyc0103 10-23-2009 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmartBug (Post 15410320)
Checking in....... heading to a three day crop in the big city this weekend.. I'm heading out at 5:30 tomorrow morning... Meg, my sister in law and I have to drive for 1.5 hours.. then catch a 1.5 hour ferry.. then another hour drive to get to the hotel. The three of us plan to scrap from the time the crop room opens until the time it closes.. so I hope to have a ton of stuff to share over the next little while.

Have fun Moria!!! The travel will be worth it once you get there and start scrapin'. Enjoy!!!

Burnham1997 10-23-2009 05:35 AM

Hi April! My challenge card was missed & I posted a comment on the old thread for crafty critters.

I think it happened because I posted a few other things since my challenge card was posted & mine was simply missed. It doesn't matter to me if you do another vote or not.

Just go ahead with the voting as you have it now, unless you prefer to do it differently. No problem to me either way. :)

traceyc0103 10-23-2009 05:36 AM

Drum Roll Please...........

I have been waiting to post this on our new 'home' since Thursday morning and it has been really hard. Since I wanted to shout it from the mountain tops. ;)

I have been offered (and accepted, duh!) a DT position for Ildi Co. starting November 15!!!! :mrgreen: I am so excited to be a proud member of this awesome DT and can't wait to start creating. I went home last and sat my DH down at the computer with me and showed him all the images, the challenge blog and the blogs of the current DT members. I am sure he was slightly bored, but he was very proud.

I would like to give a big ((HUG)) to Jenny (Avery123) for extending me the invitation to join Ildi's DT. I am still full of excitment and can't wait to get going.

Burnham1997 10-23-2009 05:41 AM

Congrats Tracey!! That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see some of your creations for them.

I won't know anything about the DT call I submitted for, until next week sometime. Nerve wracking waiting!!

rhoshoun 10-23-2009 05:56 AM

Good Morning I am here,Congrats Tracey on making DT! I can't wait to see what you design for them. All of you are very talented when it comes to coloring stamped images I need to take a class or something to catch up with you ladies. Anyway its Friday and you know what I am so happy today I have been feeling really down and I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and just joy. So I hope that I can pass that joy to all of you today !!!

cspangler 10-23-2009 06:14 AM

Yea Tracey - very cool!

cspangler 10-23-2009 06:14 AM

Have fun Moira!

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:36 AM

Morning ladies!

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:40 AM

Hiya Colleen!

You catch up on your rest yet? I remember those long baby nights like they were yesterday! :) My oldest is almost 20 and my youngest is almost 11! Yikes!! Where does the time go?

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoshoun (Post 15411338)
Good Morning I am here,Congrats Tracey on making DT! I can't wait to see what you design for them. All of you are very talented when it comes to coloring stamped images I need to take a class or something to catch up with you ladies. Anyway its Friday and you know what I am so happy today I have been feeling really down and I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and just joy. So I hope that I can pass that joy to all of you today !!!

Hey Terria,

Glad to hear you are feeling better! :)

AnnMarie

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnham1997 (Post 15411254)
Congrats Tracey!! That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see some of your creations for them.

I won't know anything about the DT call I submitted for, until next week sometime. Nerve wracking waiting!!

Good luck, Jennifer! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traceyc0103 (Post 15411215)
I have been waiting to post this on our new 'home' since Thursday morning and it has been really hard. Since I wanted to shout it from the mountain tops. ;)

I have been offered (and accepted, duh!) a DT position for Ildi Co. starting November 15!!!! :mrgreen: I am so excited to be a proud member of this awesome DT and can't wait to start creating. I went home last and sat my DH down at the computer with me and showed him all the images, the challenge blog and the blogs of the current DT members. I am sure he was slightly bored, but he was very proud.

I would like to give a big ((HUG)) to Jenny (Avery123) for extending me the invitation to join Ildi's DT. I am still full of excitment and can't wait to get going.

**doing the happy dance all around the room for you!!** WooHoo!! Great job!!!! Congrats, Tracey!

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprillower (Post 15410436)
did I miss something? I went through everyones blogs and got their cards right from that.

Hiya April! :)

AnnMarie

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmartBug (Post 15410320)

Sounds like a blast!! Have a great time!! :)

AnnMarie

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:50 AM

Melanie,

Hope you are feeling better! :)

AnnMarie

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:51 AM

Hey Jenny and Tracy! :)

AnnMarie

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:54 AM

Melina, Stephanie and Kelly...hope to hear from you guys soon! :)

traceyc0103 10-23-2009 06:58 AM

Hi AnnMarie - I am dancing with you!!! Woot Woot!!!!

mnewby 10-23-2009 07:47 AM

Tracey I'm dancing for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPY SKIPPY!! I'm on the DT also so we'll get to see eachothers faces around a lot. (that is a good thing) Sorry I missed so much fun chit chat. I put my laptop away lastnight at 9pm so DH and I could sit and watch some night time TV together. Since he is now sick we have not had much "personal" time so we thought just spending time watching tv and chit chatting would be as intimate as it would get. OH NO, was that too personal?? ;)

I'm glad everyone is finding us. I think I'm missing some girls in the main thread as far as highlighting if you find us. Did I miss you???

I had someone write to me and wanted to join our group. What do ya'all think about adding someone else?

cspangler 10-23-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnewby (Post 15412122)
Tracey I'm dancing for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPY SKIPPY!! I'm on the DT also so we'll get to see eachothers faces around a lot. (that is a good thing) Sorry I missed so much fun chit chat. I put my laptop away lastnight at 9pm so DH and I could sit and watch some night time TV together. Since he is now sick we have not had much "personal" time so we thought just spending time watching tv and chit chatting would be as intimate as it would get. OH NO, was that too personal?? ;)

I'm glad everyone is finding us. I think I'm missing some girls in the main thread as far as highlighting if you find us. Did I miss you???

I had someone write to me and wanted to join our group. What do ya'all think about adding someone else?

I'm still here:)

I think that would be ok - then we'd be an even 14.

Avery123 10-23-2009 09:19 AM

If anyone is interested there's a VSN going on tomorrow night!! Here's the place where the challenges will be posted every hour starting at 6pm EST http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...splay.php?f=54

Avery123 10-23-2009 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traceyc0103 (Post 15411215)

Thanks for the big hug!! I could always use one of those :) We're happy to have you!!

Avery123 10-23-2009 09:23 AM

I'm fine with a new member too.

traceyc0103 10-23-2009 10:43 AM

I'm fine with a new member, too.

mepylant 10-23-2009 12:56 PM

Hey ladies!!!

I found you. Man, I feel like crud for 2 days and you up and move on me. hee! hee! I'm better now but DD is coughing her little head off. I was talking on the phone to my mom Wednesday night telling her that and my DD said "mommy my head didn't fall off" :-D Little ones are sooo literal!

Congrats to Tracey for the DT spot!

I'm great with adding a new member. That whole #13 creeps me out so it would "even" us out.

Going to catch up and try to check out the new challenge.

Burnham1997 10-23-2009 01:47 PM

I would be fine with adding another member too.

amsmiles 10-23-2009 06:06 PM

Melanie!

Your post made me laugh out loud! LOL

I am fine with another member too! :)

AnnMarie