Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-15-2019, 05:22 AM   #1  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts
Default Very sad to have to say again...

I am very sad to have to say again that Lili of the Valley (LOTV) has decided they are going to stop their rubber stamps again due to low sales. They had in the past and people begged them to bring them back, which they did about a year ago...but there just has not been enough traffic to maintain it. Plus they will be letting go of Lucy who has been with them for 10 years. She has been very wonderful to me over the years. :(

BUT they are going forward with both digi and pre-prints. I got some of the pre prints on the 50p sale and they are on nice grade CS.

This was the email today:

New Rubber Stamp Sets Out Now!
There are 3 Stamp Sets altogether
'Wedding Bears', 'Happy Birthday Pots' and these 'Little Friends'

New Digi Stamps Here!

Just to let you know that unfortunately, next month we are going back to selling our stamps only as digital products and no longer as rubber ones.

As you know we brought our rubber stamps back almost a year ago now, along with our paper products, due to customer requests, but unfortunately the level of sales just isn’t enough to cover all the associated costs and so we regretfully are having to return to selling digital products only.

We’re sorry to disappoint many of you who love the rubber stamps. We were really hoping they would take off again and we would be able to keep them, but unfortunately it’s not been the case.

We will be still doing lots of launches throughout the year - and keeping our wonderful Design Team - but the designs will be solely digi stamps and simply prints (available on our Etsy shop). If you haven’t tried them yet, do give them a go even if your first love is the rubber stamps as they are really versatile and take up no storage!

This also does unfortunately mean that Lucy won’t be working for us anymore - We know you will join us in thanking her for her huge support and commitment she has always given to Laila and I and all of LOTV’s customers. She has worked with us for ten years and has been a MASSIVE help.

So today we have launched our 3 adorable new rubber and digi stamp sets & the rubber stamps are going fast! Get them asap if you want them, as when this is the last rubber stamp launch and when they’re gone, they’re gone!

Please note all non-digital products on our website will be removed on 15th June.
We currently have the other products in a clearance sale where you can get 3 fabric panels for £10, art sheets for 50p and a few remaining a6 stamps for just £5.

Thank you once again for your support
Lisa and Laila x
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2019, 08:20 AM   #2  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

So sad. I don’t do digis
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2019, 07:33 PM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have never heard of them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-29-2019, 09:33 AM   #4  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

They have updated the info.
Now (of course) there has been a run on the rubber stamps so the new end date is June 5th instead of the 15th. I did a simple copy/paste so I dont know if the links will work but easy to just google them.

As we have such little stock left, it is all going on 5th June (not the 15th June)
Click here to buy

Our Rubber Stamp Sets are only £10 each or don't forget you can get 3 Rubber Sets for just £25! There are VERY FEW left, even the new ones, so don't leave it!

'Little Friends', our uber popular new set has now sold out
after we managed to get loads more in,
so if you want these designs they are available on our digi shop.
All the new ones and over 700 of our images are available
on our LOTVDigiShop on Etsy!
New Digi Stamps Here!

Please note all non-digital products on our main website
will be removed on 5th June.

Get 3 fabric panels for £10, art sheets for 50p
and a few remaining a6 stamps for just £5.

Clearance sale here
Digi Stamp and Cross Stitch Shop

www.liliofthevalley.co.uk
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2019, 04:13 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts

That is so sad. I love their stamps and have dozens of them. :(
Reply With Quote Likes