Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

View Poll Results: What night works best for you?
Friday 17 85.00%
Thursday 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2004, 06:25 AM   #81
Kar
Gabfest Goddess

you guys are going to have so much fun.. maybe not as much as we did but will have fun. QC just take your lana pin and decorate it up!!
SCS member #735
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-18-2004, 07:25 AM   #82
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kar
you guys are going to have so much fun.. maybe not as much as we did but will have fun. QC just take your lana pin and decorate it up!!
I am a complete dumb ***** when it comes to pins....I'm a see it sorta person. A 2 dimensional pic isn't doing it for me!! I'm not too worried about it Kar!!

I know we can't possibly have as much fun as you guys did...we're only eating, not stamping!!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Old 10-18-2004, 07:47 AM   #83
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbetty
I know we can't possibly have as much fun as you guys did...we're only eating, not stamping!!

What?!!! We'll be stamping all day - maybe not as one big group but some of us will definitely be together - you, Leese, Justina & me for sure! I'm gonna try to make an SCS sign so others can try and sit nearby! Only 3 more sleeps for me!!! Hmm... guess I'd better do some stamping after my morning nap (the royal birthday tea yesterday wore me out!).
Old 10-19-2004, 11:16 AM   #84
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Are you all ready!?!?!?!?!

I just got an Email from Colin at the resturant.....he says he is ready for us! I requested a corner area so that we can visit more!

please dont forget your pin! that way we know who you are.......i just hate those "Hello, My name is______________" stickers. for heavens sakes we are STAMPERS!!!!

If you can remember to bring something to write with , that would be great!!!!!

See you all real soon. I will be staying at the Days Inn on Pender if you need to call on thurs night. mind you, I will be out on the town a bit so, you might have to leave a mssg.

I will be leaving here thurs afternoon. So if you have any questions B4 that.............Pm or email me!

See you there!!!!
Lisa
Old 10-20-2004, 06:32 AM   #85
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjbstamper
Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbetty

What?!!! We'll be stamping all day - maybe not as one big group but some of us will definitely be together - you, Leese, Justina & me for sure! I'm gonna try to make an SCS sign so others can try and sit nearby! Only 3 more sleeps for me!!! Hmm... guess I'd better do some stamping after my morning nap (the royal birthday tea yesterday wore me out!).
To clarify, Miss Pam......I meant at our SCS dinner!! Of course we'll be stampin' all day...we'll be at Regionals!! (I can't believe I'm going!!)

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Old 10-20-2004, 09:28 AM   #86
Pearl-ExPert

ONLY 24 HOURS (give or take a few) until I leave for Vancouver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I realized a few minutes ago that I won't be able to spend the afternoon in my office cause my DD has swim lessons today. I gotta go so I can get everything cut and stamps and then I can assemble them while she's swimming! Oh goodness, what am I gonna wear on Friday??? How did it get to be Wednesday already???? gotta go!!!!!!!

have a very stamp-happy day!
Old 11-06-2004, 07:24 PM   #87
Dirty Dozen Alumni

update!

Sorry I havn't posted your cards yet. I had a little surgury this week. I will scan them as soon as I can get over to my friends house.

then I will send them over to hospice. Sorry they are not in the gallery yet.

Lisa