Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-f13/)
-   -   to SU demos (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-f13/su-demos-t99104.html)

stampsnmemoirs 11-11-2005 04:10 AM

to SU demos

Hi,

I'm a newbie at SCS & also with SU! products. I hosted to my first SU! workshop couple days ago & needless to say i'm in love! :) I think i will be ordering plenty stuff from them in the future. That's why I'm thinking about becoming a demo since i'm pretty sure i can meet the quarter quota with just mine & my family's orders alone. My question is if i do sign up, can i host my own workshop? (i'm the only one among my friends & family who doesn't have any kids so my place is ideal.) If so, will i be receiving my demo benefits as well as the hostess' benefits?

Susannk 11-11-2005 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampsnmemoirs
Hi,

I'm a newbie at SCS & also with SU! products. I hosted to my first SU! workshop couple days ago & needless to say i'm in love! :) I think i will be ordering plenty stuff from them in the future. That's why I'm thinking about becoming a demo since i'm pretty sure i can meet the quarter quota with just mine & my family's orders alone. My question is if i do sign up, can i host my own workshop? (i'm the only one among my friends & family who doesn't have any kids so my place is ideal.) If so, will i be receiving my demo benefits as well as the hostess' benefits?

Yes you can host your own workshop anytime. Sometimes if I want to order a lot I put it in as a hostess order with myself as the hostess and then I get the stamp set as well as the free products.
I also do a hostess club type of thing with myself and four other people and each month someone new gets to be the hostess.
Good luck with whatever you decide it is a lot of fun!
Susan

stampsnmemoirs 11-11-2005 04:30 AM

thank you Susan for your quick & helpful reply! if that's the case, i will definitely sign up. your tip on the hostess club with other people is great! i can use that as an incentive to get people to come since everyone will have a turn to get free stuff!!

Joan B 11-11-2005 04:54 AM

Once you sign up you'll have access to the demo portion of the SU website, which has plenty of ideas. You will also get the Stampin Success Magazine every month, which has ideas for workshops, etc. Finally, you can also obtain access to the SCS demo portion of this website, which will answer questions that you didn't even know you had.

I hope you join. If you know you can make your minimums (think of it as about $22 - $25 a week including shipping and handling and tax and the discount) there is absolutely no down side. get your papers in by the end of this month and get a free stamp set. so, Hurry!!

Susannk 11-11-2005 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampsnmemoirs
thank you Susan for your quick & helpful reply! if that's the case, i will definitely sign up. your tip on the hostess club with other people is great! i can use that as an incentive to get people to come since everyone will have a turn to get free stuff!!

Your welcome. We have a workshop that we make about 4 cards or projects and then we place an order minumum is like 30 or so to make the 150 and then the hostess for that month gets the goodies. You can use the workshop to show off new techniques or products. It is a lot of fun you will love it. Now staying off of this site is another story........You will get addicted
Susan

veramats 11-11-2005 05:29 AM

Hey Stampsnmemories! Definitely call your demonstrator and ask her questions, too! Now is a great time to join SU. You can host a workshop or start a club and during Jan and Feb, you'll get lots of perks during Sell a Bration!

Call your demo! SU has so much to offer!