Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-f13/)
-   -   New Splitcoast Sweatshirt!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-f13/new-splitcoast-sweatshirt-t107089.html)

ScrappinGoodTime 12-24-2005 12:37 PM

New Splitcoast Sweatshirt!!

Okay girls went over to Tracy's for our gift exchange and there was a simply devine Z Becky Brown that Tracy made for me, will post pictures later and.....drum roll please....
yes I am the very first to own one, the new SPLITCOAST SWEATSHIRT!!!! Its soooo cool!!!! So be watching the store it should be showing up shortly!

stmpldy 12-24-2005 12:41 PM

Come on, let see what you got.

Christine P 12-24-2005 12:42 PM

GREEN WITH ENVY!! What color do you have?? What colors are available?? Black, please say black, please!! ;)

ScrappinGoodTime 12-24-2005 12:47 PM

Okay its BLACK.....Daven warned me there would questions!!

emilymomto3boys 12-24-2005 01:01 PM

Awesome! Of course, here in freaky deaky Texas who needs a sweat shirt, ever?!?! I didn't even wear a jacket today. It's supposed to be 60 tomorrow, how wrong is that?!?!

Consuelo 12-24-2005 01:05 PM

Cyndi...Totally cool. So jealous. Can't wait to see!!!

Christine P 12-24-2005 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinGoodTime
Okay its BLACK.....Daven warned me there would questions!!

ROFLMAO! I'm sure he did! Thank you for the "black" tidbit! It is my favorite, and now I'll be able to buy one that "works" for me!! YIPPEE!!

GuarinoMom 12-24-2005 02:00 PM

Oh so excited to see them!

calgramma 12-24-2005 03:00 PM

Emily, I'll trade ya!! Here in SoCal it's almost 90 today!! THAT'S TOTALLY WRONG!! Cyndi...sorry didn't mean to hijack!! It's totally AWESOME that there is a sweatshirt....and black....YIPPIE!!! Can't wait to see them!!! TFS

Jusgottastamp 12-24-2005 03:12 PM

Well, Pixie must be doing family stuff, so I'll ask the next question:

IS IT A HOODY???????? :mrgreen:

I know that will be her question....

jbalcer 12-24-2005 09:49 PM

I can't wait to see! :)

jbalcer 12-24-2005 09:49 PM

And yes, it's a hoodie! :D

splitcoaststampers 12-25-2005 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jusgottastamp
Well, Pixie must be doing family stuff, so I'll ask the next question:

IS IT A HOODY???????? :mrgreen:

I know that will be her question....

actually no...and yes. the black one's not a hoodie. but the gray one is :^)

they'll be in the store "soon"

Sereikastamper 12-25-2005 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splitcoaststampers

Oh I need the GRAY HOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

stampinamy16 12-25-2005 07:56 AM

I'm w/ Keri - it is 41F here right now, but that won't last for long... I want a gray hoodie too! I'd love something I can stamp in and don't have to worry about getting all inky & glittery! What was I thinking yesterday in my Irish Knit cardigan? Luckily it came out unscathed! (My jeans that I had on with it, however were another story - can you wash out Alcohol Inks?)

Keep 'em coming and we'll keep buying!

Sereikastamper 12-25-2005 08:33 AM

Oh Amy...Alcohol Ink????

WaterPixie 12-25-2005 02:13 PM

Quote:

*FAINTS*

propecia 12-25-2005 02:15 PM

DUDE! HOODIES! YES!!!!!! *is saving her pennies for a scs hoodie!* YES!

SBinGA 12-25-2005 02:39 PM

Oh goodie!! Can't wait!! I ahve some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocketbook!!

ScrappinGoodTime 12-25-2005 05:50 PM

Okay here it is ladies my Z Becky Brown and check out my Avatar!!....look closely now![IMG]//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=191680&cat=500&ppuser=589[/IMG]

GGstampin' 12-25-2005 07:00 PM

OH- this is gorgeous!! YOu are soo- soo lucky!!!!

Any sign of when we poor Canadians could possibly be able to order/receive SCS clothing line!!! I really - Really need the black sweatshirt!!! - and a HOODIE too!!!
If any of the SCS members are coming up for the Stampin' Girls Convention in Ottawa in May 2006- they could make a killing with these lol!!!! (okay - they could just take pre orders and deliver them to us poor desperate souls) lol

luvnailart 12-25-2005 07:12 PM

I love hoodies!!! Can't wait to see them!:)

wensworld 12-26-2005 06:20 PM

Woo Hoo- I can't wait. I want the gray one also :)

ScrappinGoodTime 12-27-2005 06:57 AM

Okay girls more about my sweatshirt. I washed it and it looks great. The quality is fabulous, no shrinking. Mine is a large and its big so keep in mind that the size runs a little big but then again who wears tight sweatshirts? Anyway love it, love it, love it!! :D

Joy:)Joy:)Joy 12-27-2005 08:24 AM

Your Z Becky Brown is beautiful!!! And I am excited about the SCS Sweatshirts!! I am going to keep checking for them!!!

GuarinoMom 12-28-2005 07:32 PM

A Hoodie to boot! Oh man, now I'm really excited to see!

KarenInKali 01-01-2006 05:09 PM

Too cool!! I am so anxiously waiting - I check the store a couple of times a day at least.

Daven - when do we get them???????

Christine P 01-01-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenInOki
Too cool!! I am so anxiously waiting - I check the store a couple of times a day at least.

I'm with you, sistah! I check most days. Patience is NOT one of my virtues. Now, Daven, we only have real cold weather for a few weeks down here. I *NEED* that sweatshirt very soon! LOL I mean, by mid-February I won't need it! ;)

Hi Karen!!

Joy:)Joy:)Joy 01-02-2006 01:34 AM

sweatshirts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenInOki

Me too, me too, so anxiously waiting!! I've been checking everyday too!!

splitcoaststampers 01-02-2006 01:35 AM

I'm hoping to get the shirts added by the end of this week at the latest. we gotta make sure we got our ducks in a row with shipping, and are still making some design changes to the hoodie. soon!

Joy:)Joy:)Joy 01-02-2006 01:39 AM

sweatshirts

Quote:

I'm hoping to get the shirts added by the end of this week at the latest, we gotta make sure we got our ducks in a row with shipping, etc. soon!

:D Yippeeee, awesome, you are so awesome!! Will check again towards the end of the week. Thank you, thank you. Have a wonderful day!!

christyl 01-02-2006 04:23 AM

Wow, I can't wait. I own 3 SCS t-shirts and would really like a hoodie or a sweatshirt to go with them since sometimes in Missouri is seems like winter (not this week at 45-60 degrees) but it will be winter and colder shortly I am sure, it always changes in Missouri, every 15 to 20 minutes or at least every few days!

Can't wait for the sweatshirt and the hoodie!
Christyl

Christine P 01-02-2006 04:48 AM

Quote:

I'm hoping to get the shirts added by the end of this week at the latest. we gotta make sure we got our ducks in a row with shipping, and are still making some design changes to the hoodie. soon!

Thanks, Daven, for the update. I hope you know that it was good-natured ribbing and no pressure from me! :) I so very much appreciate all of your efforts to keep all of us happy stampers! You have to keep so many women happy. My husband has a very tough time keeping ONE woman happy! ;)

jm_donahoe 01-03-2006 05:50 PM

YAY!!

AAACCKK! How did I miss this thread??!! A new sweatshirt and hoodie! During SAB - are ya crazy?! LOL I will have to budget extra carefully for the next few weeks.

Thanks for listening to us and getting a hoodie! Can't wait to see it. :)

mmferg 01-03-2006 05:57 PM

Wooohooo!!!!! Living in the 'frozen tundra' means I NEED a SCS hoodie. Well that is going to be my story...and I am sticking to it! ;-)

christyl 01-05-2006 01:53 PM

Wow I am still excited about the sweatshirt and hoodie, I am ready to order. But I know you are busy Daven. Just teasing you, but I am ready to order as soon as you get them on the site! I have Christmas money left!

Christyl

stampinsweeney 01-07-2006 09:45 AM

Did someone say...hoodie? Woohoo!

GuarinoMom 01-12-2006 08:05 AM

Any updates on the hoodies? (I think I might be getting one for a present - so I am DYING to see them!!!)

nasmith1701 01-12-2006 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuarinoMom
Any updates on the hoodies? (I think I might be getting one for a present - so I am DYING to see them!!!)

That was actually me posting that....I forgot to sign Jen out first...

Sorry Jen!

GarnetJ 01-13-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sereikastamper
Oh I need the GRAY HOODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me Too! Love grey sweats! Love hoodies! It is cold and damp in the PNW... we NEED hoodies here. Right?