Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-f13/)
-   -   Do you like prizes? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-f13/do-you-like-prizes-t66892.html)

JulieHRR 07-06-2005 10:22 AM

Do you like prizes?

Here's one that you could win! :D

How to enter:

All brand new members of the Splitcoast Fan Club between July 6-14th, 2005 will have their names automatically entered into a drawing for this FANTASMAGORICAL Rubi-coiled and beribboned journal and pen ensemble + GAAAAAAAAAAW-JUS hand-beaded earrings by StarLitStudio, a.k.a. Cindy Lyles, Dirty Dozen Designer for SCS!!!!

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8...ngentry1mv.jpg

You'll be a Haute Couture Diva with these earrings that feature amber beads, Swarovski crystals, and all sterling components. The journal is composed of decorative gold-tone metal corners on front and back covers (coilconnection.com), two 5x7 lined notepads, and a double sided pocket from designer papers.

Are you droolin'? Well, of course you are, so whatcha' waitin' for???? Hurry on over to this link: About the SCS Fan Club and get in on the fun!!! :D

newinker 07-06-2005 10:25 AM

OOOHHHH, AAAHHH!!!! Very cool. But I'm already a member.

jbalcer 07-06-2005 10:27 AM

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssmokin'! I'd join just to get some of Cindy's stuff! :)

tc82742 07-06-2005 10:30 AM

is this the secret?

and is there going to be a drawing for current members?

StacyBeth 07-06-2005 10:33 AM

I want that!

Awwww man.... I became a member in June... where is my awsome prize? That gift rocks.... lucky duck who wins it!
Stacy

qcbetty 07-06-2005 10:34 AM

My renewal is in July.......does that mean if I renew now I stand a chance?
Or am I just left droolin' with the masses??!!

Cindy's stuff ROCKS, man!!!!!!!!

CardFanatic 07-06-2005 10:38 AM

Wow! For once, it was good to be a procrastinator!!!

Melissa 8791 07-06-2005 11:30 AM

Wowza! What a great incentive to join! If you haven't joined already, seriously consider it. It is well worth the fee. Plus, you might be lucky & win this great gift.

Melissa

muldoon 07-06-2005 11:52 AM

AWWWW MAN!!!!! I just joined a day or two ago! I ALWAYS miss out!!!! :(

LSN 07-06-2005 12:16 PM

Awww man! I also joined in June! I guess I can't be too sad though cause the dirty girls really do rock! It's the best $20 you'll spend...honest!

Linda

JulieHRR 07-06-2005 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muldoon
AWWWW MAN!!!!! I just joined a day or two ago! I ALWAYS miss out!!!! :(

Oh, no you haven't!!! Just you wait! ;) heh, heh, heh!

Somethin's coming that will make you say

http://www.homeshade.com/stuff/shutup.gif

Trust me. :cool:

WaterPixie 07-06-2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR

OMGOSH! I love the "Shut Up" smilies!!

Okay, Julie!! The current members are waiting!! ;)

Andee Cate 07-06-2005 12:55 PM

Shuuuuuuuuuuuut Uuuuuuuuuuuuup! Julie, spill it, sister! Us current members are dying here!

JulieHRR 07-06-2005 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterPixie
OMGOSH! I love the "Shut Up" smilies!!

Mrs. Tasha had Mr. Tasha make it for me!!!!! TOO FUN!!!!

jdarnall2001 07-06-2005 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR

So... about the rest of us... You know, it's a LOOONNGGG time until we get to see the gallery. Like 9 days Julie!! We've been waiting and waiting... we really want to know.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_31_4.gif

MaryTHutchinson 07-06-2005 01:19 PM

Awesome!!! I anxiously await hearing more!!! I would love to make this too! Is it in the Dirty Dozen gallery for members?

kstamper 07-06-2005 03:08 PM

My procrastination finally paid off. I've been wanting to join for months now, and just joined. And that was before I saw this thread!!! So if I win the prize, I'll really be lucky!!

jailynnsmom 07-06-2005 04:56 PM

Oh shoot, I joined in June too :( But, I just couldn't wait any longer!! I had to!!

Jackie G 07-06-2005 05:46 PM

This Julie and her stinkin' secrets!!! She is up to no good I tell you!

sparksdm 07-06-2005 06:14 PM

Another procrastinator here. Guess now is the time.

Lisa Lisa 07-06-2005 06:25 PM

:p

WaterPixie 07-06-2005 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa Lisa
:p

I saw that!!!

Tonnie 07-06-2005 06:32 PM

No fair keeping secrets Julie....spill it!!!
Tonya

PrideStampers 07-06-2005 07:05 PM

Can't Wait, Can't wait!!!

SellsBskts 07-06-2005 07:08 PM

I joined not to long ago! Crying now!:(

imastampin 07-06-2005 07:19 PM

Julie, SHUT UP! I want to win that, but alas, I am already a member of the FC. OH MAN! What a dirty rotten shame! Nah, not really. I've been able to see it all for months and LOVE IT!

If whoever wins it doesn't want it, I would be happy to take it off their hands. DIBS! I called it first, so the rest of you just get over it! ;)

Awesome prize!

Lisa Lisa 07-06-2005 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterPixie
I saw that!!!

;)

tasly 07-06-2005 07:37 PM

Okay, I've been on SCS for a couple of months now and have seen a lot of talk about the DD gallery and fan club. I debated on joining 'cause I thought I could see the stuff after the "fans" got to and I was okay with that:D Now that I know it is exclusive to members:D I decided to join. Alas, my procrastination pays off!
Going to join the club!
Sunny

JulieHRR 07-06-2005 09:26 PM

Oh, Jess! (uncontrollable giggling here)

Your grovelling smileys are KILLIN' me!!!!!!! Too funny!!!!!!

erika 07-06-2005 09:32 PM

wow...i just learned what the fan club is today...and i may just have to join....

but i really want the shut up smilies..... Love them!!

SueAnn 07-06-2005 09:35 PM

I just joined this afternoon. I qualify!!! Y E A !!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed so hard they're positively in pretzels!

Danistamps 07-06-2005 09:42 PM

Had been procrastinating for forever and finally joined after seeing the cool prizes. I can't wait till the 15th to see the gallery. I think I will have to go check out the old ones if I can. :)

JulieHRR 07-06-2005 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erika
wow...i just learned what the fan club is today...and i may just have to join....

but i really want the shut up smilies..... Love them!!

You can get them!!!! They taught me how!!!! :D And, I am 'putah stupid!!!! So, if I can do it, everybody can!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!

Just quote my post in this thread, where she (the shut-up smiley) first appears. Then copy and paste the text that appears in the "[IMG]" brackets. Paste that into a WORD doc. or similar and save it to your desk-top. Then, when you wanna use her in a post, all you have to do is click that "mountain" icon, just above the "Guided Mode" and "Enhanced Mode" buttons--slightly to the right.

Open up your Word doc. where you saved that text info, and copy and paste it following the prompts for that IMG box!!!!

I'm sure I've confused you completely, but maybe someone else can explain it better? :rolleyes:

I just love this little smiley so MUCHLY!!!!!!! I giggle every time I see her!!!!

stampingmom4ever 07-07-2005 12:05 AM

What a great gift. Some lucky person is going to be very happy.

Love the smiles.

kathleenh 07-07-2005 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbetty
My renewal is in July.......does that mean if I renew now I stand a chance?
Or am I just left droolin' with the masses??!!

Cindy's stuff ROCKS, man!!!!!!!!

I'm in the same boat as QC. If we renew during this time do we get to be in the drawing?

I am drooling here with the rest of you. Cindy's stuff is gorgeous! What a talent!

Kathleen

yvaloveeh 07-07-2005 08:50 AM

Can I get a gift subscription for someone and have them be entered in the raffle? How can I make sure they don't already have a subscription without ruining the surprise? How do I go about getting a gift subscription? Do tell! TIA! :)

PlaysWithInk 07-07-2005 09:12 AM

Yes, yes, yes!!!! I'm in! I'm in! I'm in! :D

Just joined!!!

Lisa Lisa 07-07-2005 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenh
I'm in the same boat as QC. If we renew during this time do we get to be in the drawing?

I am drooling here with the rest of you. Cindy's stuff is gorgeous! What a talent!

Kathleen

so nice huh!

Tah Dah! 07-07-2005 09:50 AM

I just finally broke down and donated earlier this year. While I'm disappointed not to have a chance at this awesome prize, I'm so glad I didn't wait any longer. Let me tell you, ladies... if you're not already supporting SCS, what are you waiting for?!?!? This is truly a phenomenal site with amazing talent, dedicated moderators, and even someone to make sure our crafty creations are in the right place. That alone is worth every penny of $20 annually. And when you throw in the dirty girls. Wowzers! Their work is absopositively phenomenal, and much better than the stuff you generally find in magazines. Drop what you're doing and pitch in now!!!!!

~Trish (not a paid endorser :))

JulieHRR 07-07-2005 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yvaloveeh
Can I get a gift subscription for someone and have them be entered in the raffle? How can I make sure they don't already have a subscription without ruining the surprise? How do I go about getting a gift subscription? Do tell! TIA! :)

Contact "splitcoaststampers" via the PM system and they can tell you if the person you wish to gift has subscribed already or not, and help you gift an individual, if they haven't! :)