Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-f13/)
-   -   C'est en francais!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-f13/cest-en-francais-t65172.html)

julia_s 07-01-2005 05:32 AM

C'est en francais!!

I just went to SU!'s website, and now there is a link to "SU! en francais" !! Cool! First stop, Quebec-- next the world! Though I think they could have started with espanol!

JuilletQuatorze 07-01-2005 03:34 PM

I saw that too ...

I noticed that today myself. It was fun to see the sample "en francais" as well!

Hmmm ... what I wouldn't give for some sets in German now! *laugh*

avonlea 07-01-2005 05:15 PM

Ils viennent au Québec! :O

Ooh la la! :)

sneak peek of a small few stamps en français!

C'est domage que je n'habite pas au Québec. ;)

Quote:

...ou venez nous rencontrez lors d'un évènement spécial au mois de septembre pour en apprendre plus au sujet de la société (voir le calendrier ci-dessous).

Ville de Québec
12 sept.
Hotel Plaza Québec

Montréal
13 sept.
Hilton Montréal Aeroport

Gatineau
14 sept.
Chateau Cartier Resort
Woot! A "free" info session! Any SCS able to go? Share the news, Quebecers!!! :)

Oh...p'is bonne fête du Canada!

bluehenstamper 07-01-2005 07:47 PM

C'est incroyable!!! Je l'adore!!! It's about time that us Frenchies get something to play with! I teach high school French and I can't wait to get my Canadian French catty to order some French words. I'm SO EXCITED!!! :D

Our Spanish speaking friends at least have had words offered to them for years now. Yeah!! It's our turn...Today Quebec, next...La Belle France???

VIVE LE FRANCAIS!!! ;)

HeatherJ 07-02-2005 03:18 AM

My dd is in French Immersion so we want all the French word and phrase stamps we can get our hands on! That was great news for us.

HeatherJ

cindy_canada 07-05-2005 06:18 AM

Thanks for the heads-up about the Website. :)
I'm supposed to receive my catalogue today, along with the French paperwork to sign up as a demo. Pm me if you're trying to locate a French catalogue and can't find one. It'll be my pleasure to send some along.

I'm in Quebec City, so I guess I'll go to the conference that will be held in September to see what they talk about. I'll let you know what went on there, if you'd like.

Tourlou!
Cindy

Iliyana 07-09-2005 05:19 PM

I am so happy to see some french stamps finally!!!

DanandKaileysmom 07-09-2005 05:27 PM

How can we order french stamps?

Will there be a seperate catalog ? How can a demo in the US get a copy of the catty with french stamps? AND - can we order these stamps?

Paula

cindy_canada 07-10-2005 09:06 AM

There is a separate catalog for the French stamps and it also contains all the English sets that haven't been translated. It contains the Canadian prices, so I don't know if it'll be distributed at all in the States. I don't know either if it's possible to order French stamps through an American demo. I'd like to know, I've been wondering myself!

Cindy

JuilletQuatorze 07-10-2005 12:26 PM

Unfortunately, US demos won't be able to order from the French catty. Such a bummer.

Heather
:)