Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-05-2019, 06:59 AM   #1  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts
Default news about Highlander and triskelt

Highlander stamps is in deep trouble. They were burned out by the Paradise CA fires. Home, office, all of it.
She is has started a go fund me to help them rebuild. I got it as an email which I am not seeing on their website but she may not have that ability so I cut and paste it here. There is a vid clip of her walking the property. Very sad.

Christmas Greetings

December 25, 2018

I thought I would have lots of good news and wonderful things to share with you the past 2 months, yet that was not to be. Our entire home and business was destroyed by the Camp Wildfire on November 8.

Kathi has been holding up as strong as she can while family members struggle with cancer and other illnesses.

When years like this happen all we can do is hold up our heads and move forward, taking one day at a time, keeping the faith, and knowing to our core that everything will work out wonderfully, which I do know. Yes, we have been going through the grieving process. Seeing the property was an emotional experience. In the video this link goes to my voice is shaky, yet I do find the remnants of one piece of sculpture art of mine.
https://youtu.be/l8xOsS-7adk

I am writing the story of our escape and life during and after the fire, but it’s been too raw an experience until now. We’ve always had a place to stay from day one. We are so grateful to our dear friend Lynn for taking us in, and now Tom’s sister Alice has us in her second bedroom. We’ve been able to relax and start to think about what we are going to do.

Pahrump, Nevada?
We are currently staying in Las Vegas and I think there is a wonderful stamper in Pahrump that I would love to connect with - If she would like to as well. Anyone else in the area? Please connect.

You are all welcome to email me or comment on Facebook:
info@HighlanderCelticStamps.<wbr>com

I've created a GoFundMe account and feel really strange asking for help as we've always been the ones helping others out, but maybe it's time to. All my stamps, papers, tools, craft space, everything is gone. I would be thrilled to get some handmade cards but I don't have an address to mail to - I'll let you know when I do. Meanwhile I'd love to hear from you via email.

We are going to be OK and I do plan to make rubber stamps again, I just don't know exactly how it will work out yet with everything burned up.

I hope this email finds you well and happy and everything beautiful in your life.

Wishing you peace, joy, love and many blessings this Christmas day, holiday season and all of 2019.
I so appreciate your presence in my life.
Thank you!
Kim & Kathi

This email comes to you from my artist email address:
[email protected]

Email Kathi at:
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes