Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-15-2005, 08:48 PM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NEW STUFF @ Dollar Spot At Target!!!

I was just there today and they had all the leftover summer dollar stuff for 25 cents!!! For new stuff they had notebooks of all sizes and styles, designer-like post-it notes, some great journal potentials, markers, pens, highlighters, colored paperclips, pushpins, etc... all of them came in tiny sizes and in JUMBO sizes, even paperclips as long as your fingers! They also have drawer organizer components, which is what I was thrilled about since my kitchen office-like drawer needed and I just haven't found the right thing - so, I "built" my own with these. REEEEEEEEly LOVE it!!! OH! And they had document containers, coupon, bill, and notecard accordian file style holders. They also had some expandable "keepers" in a variety of sizes, some of which I got that I think I'm going to LOVE will be the perfect to hold greeting cards. I'm tempted to get some for my Card Club members to stamp on and use to carry home their Make & Takes as well as their swaps they do with each other. Everything I mentioned comes in a variety of bold colors. I went with the boring 'ol clear/opaque color.

Of course, they had more stuff - Oh, Super cute magnets too - I might have to get back there when I don't have 3 kids with me! Thought you gals might want to know, I've seen other posts about "what are they putting out next" type threads. Happy Shopping!

Kelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2005, 07:20 PM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I am going to have to make a trip to Target tomorrow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2005, 07:35 PM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

i have not been able to find the dollar spot at our target! what department are they usually near? I don't go there very often because I have Walmart a block from me and Target is not far, but a lot of bad traffic out that way . . . .

SU addict? I don't have a problem. I can stamp - oops, I mean stop - whenever I want to!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2005, 08:30 PM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

At ours it's shortly after you walk in the door.
There are two entrances/exits but it's only set up at one.
HTH
~Gina
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2005, 08:34 PM   #5  
Sassy Shani

My Target $ spot is right when you walk in the door, past the shopping carts, and to the left. Just ask an employee and I'm sure they will point you in the correct direction! You are a Target "guest" ya know. And the "guest" is always right. LOL;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-17-2005, 02:55 AM   #6  
*I stamp, therefore I am......*

Default Thank you Shannon!!

I will be there at the stroke of eight, then off to the pool for wter aerobics!!!
today is a gift, enjoy every minute....

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2005, 08:28 PM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

They also had mini staplers with mini staples. They came in 5 bright colors! I got one of each. Now I won't have to reload my stapler with different colored staples, I can tell what's in it just by the color of the stapler! They are too cute! I almost got them for my kids, but decided to hoard them for myself instead!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2005, 08:52 PM   #8  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

So do they have the plastic document boxes for 8 1/2 x 11 paper again? The ones that fit Twinkling H2O's and ink spots perfectly? Can't believe I only got 2 when they had them before!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2005, 09:28 AM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor

Default feel sorry for me

Ohhh, how I miss Target! We don't have it on this rock. I'm so envious!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2005, 07:47 AM   #10  
Inking Addict

The Target in my town has all of that stuff and more. I went in yesterday, and found the mini composition notebooks for .25cents. I was so excited to find them for that price. I bought $10 worth so I can make some little gifts with them. They also had lots of journals, that could be stamped on or you could add your own cardstock to the front of them to make them prettier. I teach junior high girls at my church, so I thought it would be neat to make them all a little prayer journal and give it to them for Christmas.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2005, 07:44 PM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

Location: Rescuing one dog may not change the world, but for that one dog, the world will be changed forever

Quote:

Originally Posted by My3LittleGirls
I was just there today and they had all the leftover summer dollar stuff for 25 cents!!! For new stuff they had notebooks of all sizes and styles, designer-like post-it notes, some great journal potentials, markers, pens, highlighters, colored paperclips, pushpins, etc... all of them came in tiny sizes and in JUMBO sizes, even paperclips as long as your fingers! They also have drawer organizer components, which is what I was thrilled about since my kitchen office-like drawer needed and I just haven't found the right thing - so, I "built" my own with these. REEEEEEEEly LOVE it!!! OH! And they had document containers, coupon, bill, and notecard accordian file style holders. They also had some expandable "keepers" in a variety of sizes, some of which I got that I think I'm going to LOVE will be the perfect to hold greeting cards. I'm tempted to get some for my Card Club members to stamp on and use to carry home their Make & Takes as well as their swaps they do with each other. Everything I mentioned comes in a variety of bold colors. I went with the boring 'ol clear/opaque color.

Of course, they had more stuff - Oh, Super cute magnets too - I might have to get back there when I don't have 3 kids with me! Thought you gals might want to know, I've seen other posts about "what are they putting out next" type threads. Happy Shopping!

Kelly
My Target in Hadley hadn't any such thing two days ago. DRAT!
Worse yet the Michael's next door sells the Tombo refills for $6.99.argggh
Reply With Quote Likes