Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 07:53 AM   #41
Matboard Maniac

Thanks jenjoy. I have received an order confirmation. I'll just hyper-down as I am not yet out any money. I'm trying to remain hopeful!I really love their stamps.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #42
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjoy71 View Post
Hi Ladies...

I was told they have had HUNDREDS of orders just in the first day of the sale. They are filling orders as they were placed. I have placed 3 orders.. and have ordered in the past too. This is what has happened before with my orders, they do a pending charge, then when the order is filled, they remove the pending charge and then charge your card with the actual amount. So it does get removed from your online bank info for a couple days, then returns as an actual payment. Hope that helps some.. I do understand they are selling out of a some stamps and they were trying to update the site ..
Oh thanks! Good to know that's normal! I was afraid it meant mine would get cancelled. I'll just wait and see what comes then.

Gallery Blog

Generosity isn't really generous if it isn't sacrificial. - Shannan Martin
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-18-2011, 09:57 AM   #43
Die Cut Diva

It's kinda funny. I received my "ship" notice 2 days ago, but there is no charge, temporary or otherwise to my acct. Not only that, but when I go to the site to check the order, the total has changed - more like a 48% discount than the receipt I kept when I first ordered which was a true 50%. I'm not going to quibble about that small amount, especially when they offer such a fantastic sale, but it will be interesting to see how this finally turns out.

I know, they're beyond busy. No blame, just amused curiousness. I have confidence it will all work out in the end. Now, let's all keep our fingers crossed for one another, LOL.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #44
Crimping Master

I'm one of the lucky ones who was on their mailing list, so I got all the sale emails. It really helped me that since I live in EST, I could order before most of you, so I had no problems with their site being slow and got everything I ordered. I have the exact opposite problem when trying to order on midnight release times since I don't stay up that late.

FYI - Amuse sent a follow up email today to explain that due to the huge response that some orders will be more delayed than usual. Basically, if your order says "pending" it has not been printed yet. If your order says "pending capture" then it is being picked and packed. If it says "closed" it is being sent to you. Orders are processed in the order they were received.

Hope that helps.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:15 PM   #45
neglecting the kids and housework

Welllll I don't wanna sound snotty but mine said pending capture and it was canceled. I only ordered the Copic set so I knew it was a risk anyway. No bad reflection on them but it's just not always the case.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #46
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccbooboo View Post
I'm one of the lucky ones who was on their mailing list, so I got all the sale emails. It really helped me that since I live in EST, I could order before most of you, so I had no problems with their site being slow and got everything I ordered. I have the exact opposite problem when trying to order on midnight release times since I don't stay up that late.

FYI - Amuse sent a follow up email today to explain that due to the huge response that some orders will be more delayed than usual. Basically, if your order says "pending" it has not been printed yet. If your order says "pending capture" then it is being picked and packed. If it says "closed" it is being sent to you. Orders are processed in the order they were received.

Hope that helps.
Thx for the clarification of the status. Not too sure about first-ordered-first-filled though. I ordered mine the AM of the 11th, and I know of one purchaser who ordered the 12th. She received hers while mine still said "pending capture." Purely a guess, but perhaps content of order has some affect on that (stamps vs. other things). No matter; I'm still convinced they're doing their best.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #47
Pearl-ExPert

My 2nd order is in Pending Captured. And they have since removed three of my stamps from their website. Fingers crossed that they have been allocated to my order!
Old 03-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #48
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewsplendidstamper View Post
Welllll I don't wanna sound snotty but mine said pending capture and it was canceled. I only ordered the Copic set so I knew it was a risk anyway. No bad reflection on them but it's just not always the case.
I interpret "Pending Capture" as that someone has physically printed out your order and is checking to see if the item is in stock so that they can pack it. Unfortunately, in your case the outcome was that the item was no longer on the shelf, so then the order had to be canceled. "Pending Capture" doesn't imply that the items are still in stock.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #49
neglecting the kids and housework

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccbooboo View Post
I interpret "Pending Capture" as that someone has physically printed out your order and is checking to see if the item is in stock so that they can pack it. Unfortunately, in your case the outcome was that the item was no longer on the shelf, so then the order had to be canceled. "Pending Capture" doesn't imply that the items are still in stock.
I agree. However the email you got said "If your order says "pending capture" then it is being picked and packed" which mine wasn't. I just don't want people to get their hopes up. I'm sure they have yet 100s more orders to wade thru. I think their new venture is incredibly exciting. I can't imagine how tough it must be for them to transition, start up a new company and tackle these orders.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:12 AM   #50
Gabfest Goddess

i hope mine gets here before i move away..lol
its saying from mar 18 pending capture
Old 03-21-2011, 12:37 PM   #51
Matboard Maniac

Still "captured" on orders of 3-11 and 3-15. Now all charges have disappeared even from pending. Take a deep breath and count to three...
Old 03-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #52
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyce View Post
Still "captured" on orders of 3-11 and 3-15. Now all charges have disappeared even from pending. Take a deep breath and count to three...
I just got a confirmed notice for my order on 3/11 -- by "just", I mean mere minutes before you posted this. Hoping that you also have a confirm of filled order waiting in your e-mail box. Good luck and hang tight!

As an aside, it appears that I got everything that I originally ordered which was lots of wood mounted stamps and some ribbon. I have no idea what the final cost was, just hoping that everything was 50% I was expecting it to be.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #53
Glitter Guru

I ordered 3/11, received my order today. Missed out on two stamps, but received everything else. (I only ordered stamps) I really surprised I was able to get as many as I did. I can imagine just how overwhelming it is to be managing this sale and getting the new business going.

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.
― Spider Robinson
Old 03-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #54
Die Cut Diva

I too got mine from 3-11. Loyce, that's a long time to twiddle your thumbs, waiting to here. I'm keeping mine crossed for ya!
Old 03-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #55
Matboard Maniac

Thanks for your support. If not for SCS friends I would have given up all hope. This community is grand! I too just received a shipping notice for my 3-11 order. Three stamps I ordered were not available.
Simply Sublime
Pumpkin Stack
Chair Line

Here's looking forward to order #2!
Old 03-22-2011, 02:27 AM   #56
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyce View Post
I too just received a shipping notice for my 3-11 order.
Glad to hear it; I received my order (less a few stamps) on Saturday (think I said that already) and the funds' w/d finally showed up this AM, and for the correct amount (50% off less the stamps I didn't receive). Alls well that ends well!
Old 03-22-2011, 04:35 PM   #57
Die Cut Diva

How's everyone's orders coming? Mine is still showing pending capture from March 12th. I am getting anxious to know what I will be getting and when it might be on its way! The wait is killing me!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #58
Pearl-ExPert

I ordered on 3/14 in the pm, still showing pending capture. I orderd a "FEW" copics. hope we all see our orders soon
member #1989

if you don't talk to your cat about catnip who will?
Old 03-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #59
Mad Swapper

I ordered 3/12 as well and mine is still pending. My friend in Utah ordered on 3/12 and hers was shipped out today minus 1 stamp so she is happy about that . I can't wait to see what i get.

I'm a chemo angel. Click here for more information: https://www.chemoangels.com/
Old 03-22-2011, 07:43 PM   #60
Rubber Obsessor

I called about the status of my orders today and was told they are working through orders as quickly as possible... they have received a TON!

I was concerned that my order did not seem to "hold" the 50% off discount and was told that the discount would be applied to all orders. Apparently their website does not charge credit cards when you place the order... only once the order has shipped. But there is a "hold" placed on your card for the order amount but over time this lapses. This does not affect your order and if it does, you will be contacted.

I have two orders. One was placed on the 12th which I was told was shipping today and another from the 16th and was told this might take up to ten days to ship as they swamped. I'm so impatient... but I understand. I can't wait to see what I get. Such a great sale!

Hope you all get your orders soon.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:53 PM   #61
Insane Embellisher

So I have never ordered from AMuse, and I don't think that I own any of their stamps, but I just now placed an order. We'll see what happens. Are the clear stamps nice (do they stamp well?)
Leah
Old 03-23-2011, 03:07 AM   #62
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmcgraw01 View Post
So I have never ordered from AMuse, and I don't think that I own any of their stamps, but I just now placed an order. We'll see what happens. Are the clear stamps nice (do they stamp well?)
Leah
I have always found the both clear stamps, Amuse and Saltbox, to be no different than any other high quality clear polymer stamps.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:27 AM   #63
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_loves_stamping View Post
How's everyone's orders coming? Mine is still showing pending capture from March 12th. I am getting anxious to know what I will be getting and when it might be on its way! The wait is killing me!
I just checked my order from the 12th and it still says "pending capture" also. I agree with you...the waiting is killing me too...I order a bunch of stuff and 1 was the set of copic sketch markers. At this point I'm not sure that I will be getting them.

Gail

Gail's Craft Studio
Stampin' Up! demonstrator site and online sto
Old 03-23-2011, 06:19 AM   #64
Gallery Gazer

Priority shipping is now showing up as $10.20--anyone else have that issue?
Old 03-23-2011, 07:02 AM   #65
Insane Embellisher

My priority showed up as $5something, but I did notice that it has a weight tracker. Perhaps you ordered something heavier?
Old 03-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #66
Polyshrink Goddess

I just placed a call with them to check on my order. I was told I had to email Heidi at [email protected] so that is what I just got done doing. I'll let you all know what I find out. I ordered on March 12th.

Gail

Gail's Craft Studio
Old 03-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #67
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgchic View Post
Priority shipping is now showing up as $10.20--anyone else have that issue?
That's what I paid, but I ordered a lot of stamps. I figured even if I was paying over for shipping, I was still coming out ahead with the super sale.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #68
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboostamper View Post
I just placed a call with them to check on my order. I was told I had to email Heidi at Hei[email protected] so that is what I just got done doing. I'll let you all know what I find out. I ordered on March 12th.

Gail

Gail's Craft Studio
Got an email back from Heidi saying my order was next in line and should (hopefully) ship out today. She didn't say what was being sent though. Going to go see if I can see from my account on there website.

Gail

Gail's Craft Studio
Old 03-23-2011, 01:55 PM   #69
Matboard Maniac

Yipee! Received order #1 from 3-11 today, absent 4 stamps. Previously my shipping had been noted as $10.95 but was only $6.00. now to see what is up with order # 2. It must be frantic at Amuse.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #70
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmcgraw01 View Post
My priority showed up as $5something, but I did notice that it has a weight tracker. Perhaps you ordered something heavier?
After some trial and error, it seemed that my paper pack put me over (which is weird, because I ordered the same paper pack in my first order). I guess since I had already ordered one pack, this must have been a "don't be greedy!" surcharge.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:21 PM   #71
Stazon Splitcoast

SO what stamps are people not getting in their orders.. ?? Just curious as to what perhaps is selling out but still showing on their website..

Relax its your day.. is absent from my order but still showing on the site.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #72
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
SO what stamps are people not getting in their orders.. ?? Just curious as to what perhaps is selling out but still showing on their website..

The one that comes to mind for me is "Just a note." The others were small sentiments like that one. Last check, that one still showed available on the site too. Bless their hearts, they're so overwhelmed that the computer is too!
Old 03-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #73
Matboard Maniac

LOL! Maybe that "Don't be greedy" surcharge will keep me from placing order #3. It's so hard when items still show on the site.
I ordered but did not receive
Pumpkin Stack, Chair Line, Simply Sublime, and Sittin' Here

Order #2 still captured.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #74
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboostamper View Post
Got an email back from Heidi saying my order was next in line and should (hopefully) ship out today. She didn't say what was being sent though. Going to go see if I can see from my account on there website.

Gail

Gail's Craft Studio
Got the email that my order was shipped!! When I checked to see what was sent it is showing everything except for the Copic sketch marker set(which didn't surprise me...did dissappoint me though). The reciept/bill showed that I am being charged for it(and full price too), so I will have to really check my credit card bill. I did send them a quick email regarding it.

Gail
Old 03-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #75
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Leaf frond from my first order last I checked.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #76
Stazon Splitcoast

My order from the 12th finally shipped...YAY!!! I am minus 8 stamps but that's ok. It's more than I though I'd be getting since it's been so long.

I'm missing.....
sun
clams
happy as clams sentiment
flowers & vines
scalloped line
wild rose
get better soon sentiment
love take out
moby
Old 03-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #77
Die Cut Diva

Just checked... still pending capture but it MUST be getting closer to the top of the list for shipping. I can imagine how busy they are.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:59 PM   #78
Stazon Splitcoast

BTW- my order number from the 12th was 14520 if that helps anyone.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:01 PM   #79
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_loves_stamping View Post
Just checked... still pending capture but it MUST be getting closer to the top of the list for shipping. I can imagine how busy they are.
When did you order? My first order (11th) showed up (18th) and still said pending capture. My second shipped today and now they both say closed.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #80
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbydiva View Post
BTW- my order number from the 12th was 14520 if that helps anyone.
Interesting ... my order number is 14512 ... here's to hoping it has shipped but the status didnt change on their website. I also ordered on March 12th.
Closed Thread