Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-26-2006, 09:10 PM   #1
Polyshrink Goddess

Talking I became an Embossing Fanatic!

Members of SCS, it is time for the happy dance!

I have graduated from Cardstock Collector to Embossing Fanatic - woo hoo!!! Not that there's anything wrong with being a Cardstock Collector (I've been one proudly for the last four months!) but it's exhilirating to finally move up to the next level (or have I moved passed that, I'm not even sure! ) I have recently tried taking a more active roll in SCS to get myself through some rough times and have really enjoyed myself - I am totally hooked!

And don't pretend you don't know what the happy dance is because you all know you do. So everyone now, up and out of your seats. Point your fingers to the ceiling, do a little jig, shake your rump, twirl in a little circle - do whatever it is that gets you movin' - but celebrate because the Stampin' Ninja is movin' up in the SCS world!!!

Yay!!!

And if you REALLY want to help me celebrate, please go check out my very first swap:

**NEW and OPEN** SU Monthly Themed Card Swap 5+1 Oct & Nov Swaps!!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=186333

Even if you don't feel like joining, please feel free to give me some gentle constructive criticism on how to make it better and get others to join in on the fun!!!

Thanks for helping me celebrate my SCS achievements everybody!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!