Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 05:33 AM   #1041
Matboard Maniac

Thumbs up This site is AMAZING

So many wonderful things are available to us using this site! I'm having trouble understanding some of the ill feelings posted just because the gallery will be limited. Big whoop! There are so many OTHER things for us here! My personal favorite is the resource center. It has pulled me out of the fryer for quite some time now! I waited for a long time (sorry) to join. I was always going to, but just kept putting it off (sorry). I was very happy to join last month as part of the relief effort for hurricane victims. It made me feel good to help twice as much, since I can imagine the blood, sweat, and tears that must go in to maintaining a site of this magnitude. I understand some people have tight budgets, that's why you need to prioritize. However, you can't expect these good people to carry the burden completely while we reap all the benefits. If your budget only allows McDonalds, I'm sure you aren't going to walk into Olive Garden and cry "No fair. I can't afford this" when the bill comes! How many of you SU demos out there have to convince patrons at your shows that they can't live another day without a $25 stamp set, $20 colored pencils, or $7 paper? It's cheaper at Michael's, you know. I'm sure you have ALL come across the skeptic who can save money at some other place.
To everyone who is involved in any maintenance of this site, Thank you so much for a brilliant job. Keep up the good work! Your site is TOTALLY worth the fee. Don't let the few people get you down. They're a just a drop in the bucket of support that you have out there! You guys are awesome.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-26-2005, 05:39 AM   #1042
Crimping Master

I finally did it! I got my Fan Club membership. I had been waffling for awhile about whether or not I should, but after all the recent comments I realized that I had to do my part to support this wonderful site. I sold some things at a yard sale this weekend, and decided to use some of what I made to get a subscription. Thanks to Daven and Tracy and all the talented people on this site for creating such a fantastic resource!
Old 09-26-2005, 05:40 AM   #1043
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorinda
No one at SCS is getting any perks or freebies from advertisers. sorry but it just isn't that way here.

Not everyone is listening to your repeated pleas to go back and read Daven's answers in the first post, either, because there is still misinformation spreading around as evidenced by posts both here and in other spinoff threads.

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Old 09-26-2005, 05:41 AM   #1044
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default I will join!

I can't imagine NOT having access to all the amazing ideas here on SCS. I'm on here SEVERAL times a day. I don't think the fee is unreasonable. It better than a magazine subscription-

This site is amazing-and I agree that maybe SU may need to consider making a yearly donation for all the support you give us as Demo's. Not only are their phone lines probally less busy because of the advice here, but I'm also alot poorer because of the talent on here, convincing me to make yet another "neccessary" purchase.

If people leave because of the fee. then it is a shame. But, like we tell eachother, it is a buisness, and it shouldn't come out of YOUR pocket to keep up with demand.

I'm sure it was a hard thing to have to do.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:57 AM   #1045
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Beth in the site suggestions forum this was asked and answered. I did a copy/paste from Daven's answer somewhere on this thread.
Thanks Dorinda! You are the best!!!!

¸.·´* .·´*¨¨))
-:¦:-
((¸¸.·´*~
Beth.·´*¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ...

I'm always up to Something...
My Daughter is up to stuff too!
Old 09-26-2005, 06:10 AM   #1046
Rubber Obsessor

Yes, go for it. Anyone who uses this site daily, as I do , will be willing to pay for the privilidge. I gather such wonderful ideas and am able to share some cased cards with family and friends. It also intimidates me to learn new techniques, try different color schemes and just have a FUN time. Such a hoot! Would hate to see this site close down. Thanks for all the ideas. MaryAnn
Old 09-26-2005, 06:10 AM   #1047
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purpletaima
I've read random posts on this matter and agree that payment is necessary to keep a well maintained and informative site as this.

I joined SCS some time back (primarily a lurker) and quickly became addicted to the daily uploads to the Gallery. When I noticed that the Fan Club was available and posts initimated that there was better stuff hidden there, I tried to pay my dues and join.

Unfortunately, Paypal does not recognise our country and I am unable to join. If another option to effect payment was available to me, I'd be in line to pay immediately. How about an option to use a credit card straight without going through Paypal ??

To all the stampers that keep this site fresh and inspiring - THANK YOU !

To Daven and Tracy (and the behind the scenes dedicated volunteers) - THANK YOU !

Give me an alternative option to pay and I'll support the FAN CLUB totally !!

Cheers

Kim
Durban
Many people who don't have paypal accounts simply mail a check or money order.
Send $24.95 USD to:

splitcoaststampers.com
1901 NE 162nd Ave.
Suite D-105 #548
Vancouver, WA 98684

¸.·´* .·´*¨¨))
-:¦:-
((¸¸.·´*~
Beth.·´*¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ...

I'm always up to Something...
My Daughter is up to stuff too!
Old 09-26-2005, 06:32 AM   #1048
Mad Swapper

[FONT=Arial Black]

Hi All,

I am new to this wonderful site. I have been lurking about a week now and love the creativity on here. You people have such great talent and I really admire that because I am still lacking that confidence in coming up with my own ideas. I am not a demo yet, but am really considering it. Again--its a confidence thing.

I appreciate all the hard work that Daven and Tracy put into the this site. My DH is a computer programmer/analyst and I hear every day the frustrations that running large websites and programs have. To do this on a volunteer basis is extrordiary!

I also admire Daven and Tracy for wanting to keep it a free site. This is such a stress reliever for me to come here and be able to enjoy one of my favorite hobbies with thousands of others. I think it is great that so many people want to financially support this site, but for those of you that can't do it financially, don't worry about that. Your contributions by exchange of ideas and art work are also important to this site.

I plan on joing the fan club, but will wait until after the upgrade. I don't want to add to the traffic while they are being completed. Until then I will enjoy the member galleries and the techniques (which, I really need to learn how to do).

Thank You Daven and Tracy and all the others for this wonderful site!
Old 09-26-2005, 06:34 AM   #1049
Mad Swapper

[FONT=Arial Black]

Sorry, I need to edit my signature line.

My name is Laura.

Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas to this fanastic site.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:34 AM   #1050
Glitter Queen

Thumbs up Gallery for paid members only

SCS is such an awesome site and as others have said there's nothing else out there that comes close providing the information and ideas posted here. I admit when first considering whether or not I wanted to pay $25.00 per year for access to the Dirty Dozen it seemed like a lot of money but then I considered that IT BOILS DOWN TO $2.08 PER MONTH. How often do I blow that amount of money without thinking twice? Almost daily I bet. My time is also worth something so when I have to wait and wait and wait for a picture to load it's frustrating. Perhaps changing the benefits of being a paid member will motivate more to join and help make the site faster.

Sherry Johnson
Old 09-26-2005, 06:43 AM   #1051
Die Cut Diva

I am not a Fan Club member (yet) and would miss the opportunity to upload my cards to this site. I refer to this site often for ideas and think limiting uploads to just Fan Club members is not the solution. Perhaps not allowing new members to join until the updated software is in place, or to only allow new members that want to join after October 1st to only be able to look at the gallery, then have the option to pay to join. I have experienced slow times like everyone else, but it is definitley the best site for ideas and as a SU! demonstrator it helps with my business.
Good luck in making your decision as I know it is not an easy one.

Old 09-26-2005, 06:47 AM   #1052
Insane Embellisher

I am so glad I joined the fan club several months ago...and will renew it annually. This is absolutely positively bar none the best source for ideas and information on the entire web. A huge thank you to Daven, Tracy, and company for all that you do to keep this up and running for all of us to get our "creative fix" every day.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!
Old 09-26-2005, 06:53 AM   #1053
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellibelle
I"m not happy about the decision you had to make. I do understand your reason, but I believe there would be other ways. I know, some members have pages and pages full of pictures, ( I believe I have seen members with 25+ pages) I think there should be a limit on how many picture can be loaded.

It doesn't sound like this would help. To quote the Admin:

"What if we trimmed down the number of uploads or restricted uploads in some way?
Uploads and file size are not contributing in a meaningful way to the performance issues that we're experiencing in the gallery. We will probably never need to place limits on the amount of items you upload."
"If only there were some kind of giant world wide river of information, available at any time to anyone in the world who has the right equipment, that is relatively easy to use, and available at a nominal expense.......but where would we get such a thing?" Brian Nelson
Old 09-26-2005, 06:57 AM   #1054
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara Welch
I am not a Fan Club member (yet) and would miss the opportunity to upload my cards to this site. I refer to this site often for ideas and think limiting uploads to just Fan Club members is not the solution. Perhaps not allowing new members to join until the updated software is in place, or to only allow new members that want to join after October 1st to only be able to look at the gallery, then have the option to pay to join. I have experienced slow times like everyone else, but it is definitley the best site for ideas and as a SU! demonstrator it helps with my business.
Good luck in making your decision as I know it is not an easy one.
The limiting of uploads to Fan Club Members only is a TEMPORARY situation. It is meant to limit traffic in the gallery area while things are being updated.

Think of it like this: Your neighborhood is getting gas lines installed. Work crews are going to post barriers to limit access to your street to JUST local homeowners, to keep traffic to a minimum so they can work. Once the lines are in, the pavement's fixed, the barriers come down and everybody's free to come and go. Same thing here. They just need to slow the traffic down to give them room to work.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:59 AM   #1055
Polyshrink Goddess

Thumbs up Paying for Site.

I would want you to do whatever was necessary for us to keep viewing the site. If the frustration continues people will stop using it anyway.
You offer many things to us for free. I don't think that paying a small fee is a big deal; however, those that pay have to be able to receive something more than those that don't.
I applied for disability and finally received it this May! Prior to that $20 would have been impossible. If I knew about this site before I had any money I would have asked one of my children to pay for it for me!!!
Thanks for such a phemonenal way to get true inspiration!

Sincerely,

Toni173
Old 09-26-2005, 07:01 AM   #1056
Rubber Obsessor

Wink $20 is cake!

I have been thinking for quite awhile that this had to have happened at some time. The maintenance of this site has got to be expensive and folks that do it for our viewing pleasure deserve compensation.

I'm a single mom on a very limited budget but I will manage the $20 to join. I don't subscribe to stamping magazines; I just come here as SU! has my favorite stamp designs. I do purchase scrapbooking magazines so if I can purchase those and support those companies, there's no reason I can't support SCS.

The only down side I see is that uploads will be limited to fan club members. There's a real possibility that we'll miss out on some talent there, but I'm up for that possibility.

I appreciate everyone who keeps this site maintained. It is THE most valuable SU! tool out there.

Cindy
Boise, ID <---- a lurker and this is my first post.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:07 AM   #1057
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Whew! 27 pages later....Pretty much everything has been said, but I'd just like to add that this is THE best website. It is an invaluable resource to me, not to mention that I've made some GREAT friends. I come here for inspiration, entertainment, answers to basically ANY question...and I'd just like to give a huge thank you to Daven and Tracy and everyone else who makes the wheels turn. I'm all for turning them faster!
Old 09-26-2005, 07:07 AM   #1058
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZ
Think of it like this: Your neighborhood is getting gas lines installed. Work crews are going to post barriers to limit access to your street to JUST local homeowners, to keep traffic to a minimum so they can work. Once the lines are in, the pavement's fixed, the barriers come down and everybody's free to come and go. Same thing here. They just need to slow the traffic down to give them room to work.
I've been quietly lurking in this thread since it started, as I really don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said. I just had to take a minute though, and praise you for this analogy, it's perfect
And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:12 AM   #1059
Rubber Obsessor

Post Will Join the Fan Club

Hurrah Daven & Tracy, you do an AWESOME JOB. I agree whole heartedly with most of the comments, It is about time, anything that will make the site go alot faster is okay by me. Anyone else that doesn't agree with the majority.......

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND DEAL WITH IT !! Everything in life has a price tag.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:22 AM   #1060
Kookie Creator

Default okey dokey

I am signing up right now. Thanks for all your hard work guys!
Old 09-26-2005, 07:26 AM   #1061
Cardstock Collector

Thumbs up Gallery Fees

I agree, as much as I spend on stamping supplies, $20 for the inspiration to use them from this site is well worth the money. Many times this site has provided just what I've needed for a workshop! Computer equipment and websites are expensive - let's not take that for granted. Keep up the good work.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:49 AM   #1062
Matboard Maniac

Thumbs up Limiting Access to the site.

I agree with what you want to do to improve access to the site. I have been coming here for about a year to get ideas and information about techniques.
This is the most wonderful site, and I can't believe you have been able to keep the access free to members.
I am willing to pay for access and have done so. I can't think of another resource where there is so much information. I have become a better artist and stamper because of your site. My clients, friends and family have all said that they loved my work before, but it just gets better. That's because of the splitcoast gallery and techniques forums. Your members are fantastic, creative and giving, and I think that is because your website fosters all of those things. Keep up the good work and I support whatever decisions you make.
Thank you , thank you, thank you!

"If there's ink on my hands, there's a smile on my face!"
Old 09-26-2005, 07:58 AM   #1063
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: Panama (the country), used to be Florida, but I've got an APO military address so like USA shipping
Talking

Quite honestly, I'm totally looking forward to the gallery running a little quicker. I got highspeed internet so that I could quickly go through all the amazing cards and leave my comments on ones that really caught my eye. Its gotten depressing sitting at the computer for 5+ minutes waiting for my comments to load, or the card to pop up.
Well thats just my opinion, I love being a fan club member just for the dirty dozen designs!!
Thanks to SCS and all the members that help make this an incredibly fun and chatty site!!

Mom to Luke (11), Elizabeth (almost 10) and Andrew (7)
Old 09-26-2005, 08:32 AM   #1064
Die Cut Diva

OK...I managed to get thru 12 pages and wanted to say my peace....
First, Tracy & Daven...thank you for all you have given and shared with all who come to this site!!! I personally have benefited from the creativity I have seen here! I also know it takes money to keep a site going, as I used to have my own website....not to mention alot of hours to maintain that site! Anyway, I understand you must do what you need to do...

My next comment is to all those who are coming down on those who have voiced disagreement with this idea.....Daven asked for opinions...and for others to judge why someone can or cannot afford to pay $25 is wrong in my eyes....I'm not trying to preach but unless you are in that person's shoes (so to speak) you have no right right to criticize or ridicule them...

I, myself, am just a disabled hobby stamper who is lucky her fiance hasn't kicked her to the curb yet for spending money we don't really have on stamps....LOL
He gives me a small allowance which I sometimes go over but being as he makes the income...dat's da way da cookie crumbles.....

There I feel better...to those of you who can't afford to pay...make room for one more....cuz i'm comin in! LOL

Now, I've said my peace and I hope y'all will be kinder & less judging of others...after all, if we all shared the same opinions wouldn't this be a dull world we lived in?????
Old 09-26-2005, 08:41 AM   #1065
Cardstock Collector

Default heck12881

I am dissappointed ...
Old 09-26-2005, 08:44 AM   #1066
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by heck12881
I am dissappointed ...
Heck, WELCOME to splitcoast! I encourage you to please read Daven's first post in this thread ~ the gallery will be slightly limited during the month of October, but will be back and better than ever in November.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:51 AM   #1067
Cardstock Collector

Thumbs up Go For It

I support you in charging a fee. SU charges for their catalogs and nobody complains about that. People need to be compensated when they work and there needs to be money available to upgrade the software, hardware, etc. I think the die-hards will stick with it and it will still be a great site. Thanks for all the work and great ideas.

Pam
Old 09-26-2005, 09:02 AM   #1068
Matboard Maniac

Default Upcoming Change

I am a Fan Club member, and I think it is well worth the $20.00 to have access to all that we have access to. I must say, I have had a terrible time accessing the gallery lately in that it takes forever to get a page up. So, if this solves the problem, than I am 1,000% for it!!!
Old 09-26-2005, 09:09 AM   #1069
Mad Swapper

Default My Two Cents

I don't see any problem with charging for access to the gallery. I disagree with those who say it will no longer be accessible; all of the great resources will still be accessible, but we will have to pay to access the gallery. I subscribe to 2 or 3 stamping magazines already, so it is not a hardship to pay for access to the gallerywhich, truth be told, gives me far more inspiration than any of the magazines I get. This seems like a very reasonable solution to a problem that will only get worse unless something is done.

Ellen
ellesart
Old 09-26-2005, 09:27 AM   #1070
Pearl-ExPert

This topic gives me heartburn, but you know what? If you don't know how much Tracy and Daven have put into this site, if you haven't marveled at their resourcefulness, and if you haven't been humbled by their integrity, compassion, and concern for this community, then I guess it would be easier to wrinkle up your nose and suspect ill intentions, or at the least lack of foresight.

I don't know the Noltas well, beyond a brief introduction (and Daven ain't the wordy type, if you know what I'm sayin'), but I have seen how they handle themselves in cyber space for the past two years. I feel that I can trust them. I know that they care more about the community here than their own bottom line, so that is why it feels like a slap in the face to hear people criticize them, and that is why so many of their cyber friends jump to their defense when they feel they might be under attack.

The truly miraculous thing is that D&T make room for everyone, even people who disagree with them, in fact, they even welcome these discussions, how cool is that?

Of course, I am not so agreeable, and if someone was biting my hand while I was feeding them, I might not show up with a t-bone tomorrow. Good thing *I* ain't running this site!

Milette

HOLY CRAP!!! October 1st is just 5 days away!!!

The dreamers of the day are dangerous people,For they dream their dreams with open eyes,And make them come true.- D.H. Lawrence

Old 09-26-2005, 09:36 AM   #1071
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckjnick
The only down side I see is that uploads will be limited to fan club members. There's a real possibility that we'll miss out on some talent there, but I'm up for that possibility.
Cindy
Boise, ID <---- a lurker and this is my first post.
Welcome Cindy to the world of posting! The limited uploads will only be through the month of October. Then everything will be right back to the way it was except (hopefully) no more gallery crashes. Those who are non-memebers can save their work for a month and then share with all of us in November.
Debbi~SU Demo~SCS#6378
~My Gallery~My SUO Blog~
Mother to 6 and Grandmother to Katie- 7/31/09 & Kyle-12/6/12

Old 09-26-2005, 09:37 AM   #1072
Postapalooza Mama

Quote:

Originally Posted by duffgirl
This topic gives me heartburn, but you know what? If you don't know how much Tracy and Daven have put into this site, if you haven't marveled at their resourcefulness, and if you haven't been humbled by their integrity, compassion, and concern for this community, then I guess it would be easier to wrinkle up your nose and suspect ill intentions, or at the least lack of foresight.

I don't know the Noltas well, beyond a brief introduction (and Daven ain't the wordy type, if you know what I'm sayin'), but I have seen how they handle themselves in cyber space for the past two years. I feel that I can trust them. I know that they care more about the community here than their own bottom line, so that is why it feels like a slap in the face to hear people criticize them, and that is why so many of their cyber friends jump to their defense when they feel they might be under attack.

The truly miraculous thing is that D&T make room for everyone, even people who disagree with them, in fact, they even welcome these discussions, how cool is that?

Of course, I am not so agreeable, and if someone was biting my hand while I was feeding them, I might not show up with a t-bone tomorrow. Good thing *I* ain't running this site!

Milette

HOLY CRAP!!! October 1st is just 5 days away!!!
THANKS, MILETTE!!!
Old 09-26-2005, 09:51 AM   #1073
Cardstock Collector

Default Upcoming Oct 1 Changes

I always enjoy my visits to SCS, but it is confusing and takes lots of time. So I am "for" any changes that will improve your site. I don't know if I can afford to become a "paying" member at this time, but still will welcome any and all improvements. You do have on of the best sites for rubber stampers!! Please keep up the wonderful site you have, and I will be visting frequently.
Elaine in Michigan
Old 09-26-2005, 10:20 AM   #1074
RAGIN' CAJUN WANNABE

[QUOTE=lakegrandma]
Quote:

Originally Posted by asandgren2
AAAHHHH!!!!!! Sorry I decided to pull the original message.[/QUOTE]

To late.

This is a temperary situation, although I think a fee should be charged. In any event nonpaying users would still have access to the forums, viewing the gallery and techniques. That is a lot of free stuff.

You haven't been around SCS long enough to have felt the growing pains so as a newbie you might consider listening to the wisdom of the oldtimers. Most of the oldtimers think this is a good idea because of the slowness of the present gallery.

I know Daven didn't realize when he told his wife that he could fix up a web page for her that in just a few years they would have 56,000 members. I joined in August of 2004 and am member # 11719, see the 1 year growth. We can't expect Daven & Tracy to foot the bill for our pleasure & learning.

I don't know what kind of business your DH has, yes it is wise to spend money to make money, well the demos on this site need to spend $24.95 per year to help them make money. Everyone that can afford a costly hobby like stamping can afford $24.95 per year.

This site is a bargin at $24.95. We don't get the store rammed down our throat and the fan club has been an option. Ads are everywhere asking for our money, SCS has been very lowkey in that department.

SCS has been a gift to us now we need to give in return.
Thank you Carol.

I wanted to say the same thing about if you can afford a hobby like stamping you can afford $24.95 per year but if I had said it I am sure it wouldn't have come out so nice.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:21 AM   #1075
Mad Swapper

I would be more than happy to be required to pay for the gallery access. I already have a fan club membership. Think about how much it costs for a magazine subscription per year and how many more ideas can be found on this site. $20-$25 per year for upkeep of this site and for the information received is worth it and very reasonable. Thanks for all your hard work!
I have one question--how do we know when our fan club subscription expires? Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:21 AM   #1076
Rubber Obsessor

Talking In awe over this site...

I only found this site a few months ago, and have LOVED every moment of it. I surf through the site, much like everyone else, getting ideas and learning new techniques. I’m new at stamping, and this site has truly turned out to be priceless in many ways. At first, I hesitated over joining the fan club, because I thought “oh great, just someone else trying to squeeze a dollar out of me”, but I really must tell you that my way of thinking changed QUICKLY after spending more time looking through the site and seeing what all is offered.

Speaking only for myself, $25 did seem like a lot to come up with in one lump sum, but after pondering over it for a weekend, and juggling some bills, I came to the conclusion that the mere joy that I’ve experienced, and the constant awe that I feel over viewing the uploads, well….for me, it is worth it.

So, I joined! And, I’m very happy indeed. And for those who maintain this site, it is money VERY WELL deserved. I will certainly continue to recommend this site to all my stamping and scrapping friends.

Nevertheless, being a single gal, living on my own with only one source of income (and being a full time evening student), every penny must be accounted for and scrimped accordingly. It is wrong to quickly assume that $25 is ‘nothing’ or ‘pocket change’, such interpretations sound absolutely self-indulgent and unsympathetic to the very real financial plight that others unfortunately find themselves in. We shouldn't forget that people's circumstances change from one day to the next, and just because they started this hobby last month or last year, doesn't necessarily mean we should pass judgement on whether or not they can afford $25 today.

So, for those that are having a hard time coming up with the $25, I understand, and I wish you luck and hope that you too can find a way to make it work out.

Last edited by Catapiper; 09-26-2005 at 10:38 AM..
Old 09-26-2005, 11:06 AM   #1077
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by row4d
Not everyone is listening to your repeated pleas to go back and read Daven's answers in the first post, either, because there is still misinformation spreading around as evidenced by posts both here and in other spinoff threads.

Kinda like your email warning thread huh? All we can do is try and redirect. The best and most accurate information about the Temporary limitations are through Daven's original post. The misinformation is why I refer back to the original post so some will have the chance to get accurate informaton for theirselves.

Old 09-26-2005, 11:12 AM   #1078
Stazon Splitcoast

[QUOTE=Granny Hawkins]
Quote:

Originally Posted by lakegrandma

Thank you Carol.

I wanted to say the same thing about if you can afford a hobby like stamping you can afford $24.95 per year but if I had said it I am sure it wouldn't have come out so nice.
I have never seen anything posted by you that wasn't nice. You are so sweet, I am the one with foot in mouth disease. I have been trying to do better.

I wore Red Panties, now I wear white!!
Don't mess with Old People!
Old 09-26-2005, 11:13 AM   #1079
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Kinda like your email warning thread huh? All we can do is try and redirect. The best and most accurate information about the Temporary limitations are through Daven's original post. The misinformation is why I refer back to the original post so some will have the chance to get accurate informaton for theirselves.
What email warning thread?

I wore Red Panties, now I wear white!!
Don't mess with Old People!
Old 09-26-2005, 11:21 AM   #1080
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZ
The limiting of uploads to Fan Club Members only is a TEMPORARY situation. It is meant to limit traffic in the gallery area while things are being updated.

What a good explanation!!!!!!!!!!

Please read the first post!
Cathy member #11852
The Stamp Whisperer
Where the spirt of the lord is, there is freedom. 2 Cor 3:17
Closed Thread