Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 02:33 PM   #721
The Digi-Freak

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beate
verklempt.
Beate said verklempt!!!

ROCK OUT BEATE!!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:36 PM   #722
Matboard Maniac

Location: In my new "Ink Spot" which happens to be in Olathe KS!
Default reply

If it will make the gallery fast I guess I should sign up .... I love looking thru the kabillions of ideas.... If I loose this what will I do at work all day!?!?

I will certainly sign up! I spend lots of $ on stamps... to spend $20 to get ideas to use these stamps=priceless... (or atleast worth $20!!!)

Keep up the awsome work on the site!!

Jennifer

my other hobby www.puhakphotography.com
Old 09-23-2005, 02:36 PM   #723
Polyshrink Goddess

Default opinion

I think that sounds fine! I think/KNOW that I have received $20.00 worth in ideas and suggestions! I like that people would have to pay to see ALL the ideas! Great work! Stephanie
Old 09-23-2005, 02:37 PM   #724
Polyshrink Goddess

I totally support you guys. Nothing in life is free. I would even support this change if it was a permanent one (which it isn't). It's well worth the money.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:39 PM   #725
Embossing Fanatic

I think anytime you make changes to something this big you are going to lose some people and gain some people and to me it is simple!

If you can't afford to be a member then you probably can't afford to stamp either. People find ways to pay for things that are important to them. Everyone has different things that mean the most to them. For some people it is eating out, some is their children and family, some it is a link to society and maybe friendship. If I couldn't afford to have a computer or Internet access, then I wouldn't be reading these posts right now. It all boils down to what is important. I have been visiting this site since Spring this year and I have gained more knowledge, skills, and ideas that I ever have anywhere else. I think it is wonderful how this site reaches out of all over the world and bring people together who have similar interests. Some people need this right now.

Also, I think it is easy to be misinterpreted too and that creates hostility. Hang in there people, it is only for a short while before things are up and running again. I don't understand all the computer stuff, so I will leave it to the ones who know how and trust them. Everybody has to do what they need to do.

I just paid my first year membership. Not because I wouldn't be able to access certain things, I probably don't even know what I can't access anyway. I just like to read the posts and look at the art! HAHAHAHAHAHA But I just wanted to support the site for all the information that I have already gotten through the year. Thank you for bringing together all the stampers. You never know when you are making someone's day!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:39 PM   #726
Pearl-ExPert

No, I'm sorry you can't put your .02 in until you read all the posts. All 724 of them! j/k You know I love ya Amy!
Quote:

Originally Posted by amylou
I haven't read all the posts here, but wanted to say I really appreciate everything that is available to me on SCS and will gladly renew my Fan Club membership yearly reguardless! I love it here & totally understand, and stand behind your decision! Thanks for everything!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:43 PM   #727
Die Cut Diva

Smile my 2 cents!-Gosh, if we all just really sent in 2 cents, we'd have $1000 for SCS!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSM
Even though I didn't read all 18 pages of this thread, I figured I'd go ahead and post my 2 cents, too. I signed on as a Fan Club member however many months ago (less than a year, since I haven't needed to renew yet) just to support the site. No offense to the Dirty Dozen, but I almost never go to that gallery or forum.... I just don't have time. I use the alphabetical galleries constantly, though......Janet
If you are a fan club member...
Then you automatically get to see some cards in the gallery that others don't see! Your membership allows you access to the DDD cards in the regular gallery, not just the DDD gallery!!!

I, too, signed on because I use this site everyday! I am not a demo, just an addict!!! I thought it was only fair, that I helped to pay for the big beast of a machine that they just were setting up when I joined SCS. I have to say that I saw an improvement in gallery speed as soon as they made the switch! I have noticed lately that it seems to be a little slower, again, at times! I didn't realize that it costs for every click! GEEZ...maybe I should give some more money!!!
NEW 2019 House of the Month SwapVisit my Ronald McDonald House Thread Thanks everyone!!! *** Check it out-- we have donated more than 35,757 cards to Ronald McDonald Houses across the country since 2008!!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:43 PM   #728
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darline Woloshyn
Looking at the numbers this morning, there are 140,000 photos in the member galleries and 700,000+ messages stored here. Maybe it's time to clean house. Maybe everyone who has photos posted should go through them and clean out the ones that they aren't in love with. How long are messages relative? I don't know - it's just a suggestion. I love the site and would miss the stamp set gallery very much. Need to get off my butt and send a cheque.

Darline

Darline,

With all due respect, don't think that managing the number of photos in the gallery is a realistic option. I say this because I manage a database of about 62,000 news photographs for my full time job. While not nearly as large as the database Daven is dealing with, there are all kinds of issues related to what to delete, who will get upset, why did something get deleted? Should we focus on stamping only and disallow people to post "people" and "event" pictures? As soon as someone starts imposing what in the library world is known as retention criteria for archived materials, all kinds of judgement issues start taking place that will upset those people that say "we are paying for this service - don't delete my posts!" or "You deleted this post and not this one - so I'm upset. Its not fair... yada yada'"

So you see, I've been dealing with managing a newsroom full of graphic and written data generated by reporters and published in a newspaper. Organizing 10 years worth of people's "stuff" - materials they are getting paid to write is a full time job for me at a newspaper. I can't imagine what it would be like to try and tackle this with SCS's huge database. Such a task involves good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and many years of experience in data management/retention policies. You would be surprised at how many times I've had to negotiate with people and justify retention policies related to saving/uploading pictures - saving file space/ disk space etc. This is not easy. I went to grad school for this.

Trust me. Doing this would be opening up a can of worms and not solve any of the major problems.
Michelle Laycock ~ #499 ~
Laycock Designs
Product Designer for Our Daily Bread designs , North Coast Creations and Partner Companies
"They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod
Old 09-23-2005, 02:45 PM   #729
Pearl-ExPert

I haven't read all the posts either, but I think that a membership to this site is worth way more that the $20 or so that it costs. I've gotten more ideas here than I could ever imagine and the least I can do is pay to keep it running. I just paypal'd my money to ya!!!
Thanks for all you guys do!!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:46 PM   #730
Rubber Obsessor

I am one of those who has been thinking about getting a membership, but just never did. I think $20 if very reasonable and I will definelty be joining as a member next week.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:50 PM   #731
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

I doubt this post will get much notice, considering how large this thread has grown, but, should anyone take the time to read it, here goes:

A. If one really reads the home-page announcement Daven made, it does explain that this change is temporary, not permanent.

B. This temporary change is to re-route and balance the flow of traffic to the galleries. Why? Well, those who have actually donated to support the site, most certainly should receive reasonably rapid access to all the galleries, in all it's conceivable configurations, 24/7--not at 2 am their time, hoping the other half of the country is asleep.

It is not unreasonable to want to offer a quality experience to someone that has graciously donated/committed monetarily their support, wouldn't you agree? Until the situation is remedied for all, including non-Fan Club Members?

C. The site itself, including all but the DD/Fan Club Galleries, forums, tutorials, will continue to be offered free to anybody and everybody, as this has ALWAYS been Daven's philosophy and vision with regards to SCS; however, non-Fan Club members will temporarily have access to the galleries only via Member and Technique Galleries; they can still see everything within those galleries, but, for a while, will have to use the Search Engine to find things by set or whatever other specific they are seeking. And, yes, in an effort to reduce that traffic, uploads for non-Fan Club members are also being temporarily shut down. Storage isn't the issue. Again, it is *traffic*.

This is a temporary solution to a difficult problem that is getting worse!

When changes have been implemented to restore speed for all gallery routes/traffic, that restriction WILL be modified! And, yes it does take money and time to install such changes--essentially large parts of the gallery need to be dismantled and RE-BUILT! And, yes, by people who have to be paid for their expertise to handle some of that-- and that comes in addition to all the other time consuming tasks associated with running the site as it is, and on top of the full-time paying "job". And, my friends, time-consuming is an understatement. Believe me, if all it took was flippin' a switch, that would have been done.

Now, if I (speaking figuratively) haven't been able or cannot currently afford to donate to support the site and become a Fan Club member, it's all OK! Look at all there is currently available to EVERYBODY free of charge and always will be, because that's the driving philosophy behind this particular site!!! Altho not through *every* configuration, there will STILL be access to the galleries, access to ALL the forums, access to all the fantabulous Techniques Tutorials!!! Phenomenal. It's like a temporary detour, if you will.

And, if and when I can donate, what a fabulous "thank-you gift" that DD/Fan Club Gallery is, for a comprehensive site that has already given me so very much, and has never "demanded" anything back in return.

This is the issue at hand, at the moment:

Fan Club Members donate to support the site. Gallery performance is worse than dismal due to ALL the traffic. Therefore, the quality gallery service they paid to support is a moot point. Now, granted, it is NOT "THE" only reason they support the site, but, it is most definitely one of most glorious and beneficial aspects of the site, and it is currently rendered useless to many, Fan Clubbers and Non-Fan Clubbers alike, due to unbelievably high traffic. This is, however, most certainly frustrating to any Fan Clubber, who, albeit in simplistic terms, essentially "can't effectively use what they have paid for." I think any consumer, in any situation, would be frustrated by this.

And, after considering ALL the possible options, none of which were, from Daven's perspective, "desirable", this option was the least "un-desirable". And, he wanted to make sure EVERYBODY was aware of WHY the temporary change was being put into effect, that your feedback is important to him, and there are no "easy, or pat, or permanent" answers to this situation as SCS continues to grow and evolve.

Did he agonize over this decision? Mark my words, he did indeed.

Absolutely no one is excluded from this site because they cannot afford to donate or choose not to donate.

Last edited by JulieHRR; 09-23-2005 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: grammar
Old 09-23-2005, 02:53 PM   #732
Glitter Queen

Smile

As you stated "Nothing is Free". I am all for doing whatever it takes to keep the site operating effeciently. Increasing fees or limiting viewing to paying customers seem to be valid solutions. You run a fantastic site.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:53 PM   #733
Compulsive Stamper

Default Changes to Site

Hi,

Firstly I want to thank you for the fabulous site you have offered these past few years. I signed up as a Paid member almost immediately because I thought the subscription price of $20 was the deal of the century. Magazines cost as much and that's just for one issue. I also think that if you access this site more than once a week, or if you are an SU! demonstrator you have an obligation to support the site financially. You have my support for the changes you are proposing.

Secondly, thank you for giving us all the heads up and allowing us to post our comments. What a caring group you are!

Thirdly, I totally support that only Fan Club members can post their images. I've seen tons of people who have a link in their SU! signature lines to their splitcoast gallery and I think they should at least be members for that privileage.

So go for it! I can't wait for the faster access times - although everything on this site is well worth the wait! LOL

Cheers!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:55 PM   #734
Watercolor Wizard

Red face Question

Too many comments to read here. I've only been a member for a month or so, but I love the stamp talk forum, and I like being able to come to my computer for ideas. It's true that after you've bought a few magazines, you could have paid for the subscription.
I have two questions:

Would this mean that you couldn't access your favorites either?

If everyone subscribes and continues to use, wouldn't there will still be trouble? I would be willing to lay off for a month, paid or not, to let them take it apart and get the work done!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:57 PM   #735
Gabfest Goddess

*clap clap clap clap*
Well said, Julie!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Old 09-23-2005, 03:01 PM   #736
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelscloset
I think I would give up my husband before I give up SCS.
TeeHee -- tough choice...but I gotta agree, I pick SCS!
Old 09-23-2005, 03:04 PM   #737
Stazon Splitcoast

Julie,

I Hope EVERYONE takes time to read your post. You've said it perfectly.

I joined the DD Gallery the day it was offered and renewed 1 year later.

I love the design ideas but the real reason I joined was to help defray the cost of a site I visit daily. The slowness of the site has been very frustrating lately, and you're right, as a paid member, I would like to see improvements.

As you made abundantly clear..no one is shut out and there are so many generous folks on this site, I expect there will be MANY gift subscriptions.

Pleae move your post where everyone can read it as it explains the situation clearly.

Besides...I'll pay whatever it takes to see your stuff!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 03:18 PM   #738
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by emilymomto3boys
I did the same thing Shanon! I joined the DD gallery fan club because I wanted to support the site. I haven't even looked at it in 6 months! I just felt like I used this place enough to warrant paying something for support. And, quite honestly, I would have paid more! If you say you cannot afford it, break it up in to monthly payments and put the $2 aside every month.

Count me in, too! I rarely go to the DD gallery. I'll occasionally look at it when it opens each month but I've never looked through the whole thing It's all about contributing to such a wonderful wealth of resources that has virtually taught me all I ever wanted to know about stamping and then some!

Check out my blog

Here's my gallery
Old 09-23-2005, 03:22 PM   #739
Rubber Obsessor

Cool

The best deal in stamping!! Thanks for all of your hard work. I have enjoyed every minute surfing and learning in SCS.

Andrea
Old 09-23-2005, 03:31 PM   #740
Watercolor Wizard

Julie, you said it best of all. I think that's what a lot of us were trying to say, just in different ways. Maybe your post should go to the front of the class and hope that everyone will read it.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-23-2005, 03:34 PM   #741
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca wheeler
the exchange rate today is only 1.18....come on, this is by far the cheapest method of getting up to the minute, professional, beautiful (you insert your own adjective here!) ideas and help. I joined in Jan, and never regretted it one bit, and back then the exchange was over 1.30...

THanks Daven...

I am so disapointed in some people. i've been reading for a couple of hours
and every person that said they could not afford to pay were knocked down.
I'm a new Demo since July this is new to me joining a group and all that.
I said that i could afford $2o dollors.I don't mind paying and i am sorry if i don't know what the exchange rate is.
I have my own buget and i don't buy magazine prescriptions ok. Everybody has their own financial problems there is no reason to be nasty.
I just can't beleive this!!
why bother voicing an opions
Old 09-23-2005, 03:35 PM   #742
Forum Fanatic

Default What Julie Said!

Thank you Julie for making your post bold and loud. I do hope that everyone now will understand was the SCS crew is trying to go. I'm behind you all 100%, and just joined the Fan Club to show my support.

Hugs,

Life with Jen
http://jenguarino.com
Old 09-23-2005, 03:38 PM   #743
Kookie Creator

Default for fee

i am definetly for it. i sent check to join but don't know if you have me as a member because ihave never been able to access fan clubs. if you don't have me as a member, i want to join so i don't miss anything lynn parziale [email protected]ail.com
Old 09-23-2005, 03:41 PM   #744
Dirty Dozen Alumni

AMEN Shistah!! Julie... YOU'RE DA BOMB BABY!!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbetty
*clap clap clap clap*
Well said, Julie!
Old 09-23-2005, 03:45 PM   #745
Mad Swapper

This site is like "family" ! We all love our friends here at SCS and the ideas and creativity stirred up on this site. I have been a member of the DD since I first joined SCS, paid for several "gift subscriptions" for SCS members at Christmas, and recently renewed my subscription early so some of the proceeds could go to help the Red Cross. I feel that we get back what we send out.....and this site has more than repaid me for my money spent. I just felt the need to contribute to our club via the memberships that I have purchased.

Do what you must to make your lives run more smoothly. I am somewhat worried about our members who are saying they cannot afford to join.....maybe, they could put their name on a list and members would "gift" them as a surprise.....maybe on their birthday, or some special holiday. Charity does begin at home.....and this is our family. I just feel that we do need to look out for those who need "help".
Old 09-23-2005, 03:46 PM   #746
Dirty Dozen Alumni

YEAH JULIE!

You have such a great way with words!
Michelle Laycock ~ #499 ~
Laycock Designs
Product Designer for Our Daily Bread designs , North Coast Creations and Partner Companies
"They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod
Old 09-23-2005, 03:47 PM   #747
Rubber Obsessor

Talking

At first, I thought AAGH!

Then, I thought, ....."I'd subscribe to a scrapbooking/stamping magazine (or even more than 1) that I didn't even like for more than what SCS wants!"

This way I can get more than double the amount of ideas, projects, and yes, even support on a daily (instead of monthly, or bimonthly) basis!

And better yet, those other magazines only once in a while use a Stampin' Up! item! Here it's ALL THE TIME!

Now I'm saying AH! why didn't I do this sooner!

I'm behind you SCS!

Thanks for doing all you do!
Old 09-23-2005, 03:53 PM   #748
Glitter Queen

Default Gallery for paid members only

I am a member and love the sight and have no problem with paying for membership. Please keep up the great work you do on SCS! Thanks!
Old 09-23-2005, 03:57 PM   #749
Kookie Creator

I also am a fan club member. I have learned so much more from here than I do any magazine. Please let us know how we can continue to support this great site. Keep up the good work!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 04:01 PM   #750
Glitter Guru

Julie said it all in her post. I, for one, feel lucky that there are people out there as selfless as Daven & Tracy, the moderators, etc., that do this for free on their own time. None of us has a right to EXPECT anything (perhaps with the exception of those who have paid for a membership). All the people who work to keep this site running have lives outside of SCS (unlike those of us who spend large portions of the day on here--), and this is a service they have worked hard to provide. They have been dedicated, hard-working and patient, and I think we all owe it to them to be patient as they try to work this out in whatever way they can.

Keep up the good work, guys, and do what you need to keep this site as great as it's always been! Thanks for everything you do!

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." ~ Scott Adams
Old 09-23-2005, 04:08 PM   #751
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonfly_221_love
I am so disapointed in some people.
Please don't be discouraged! The limitations for the gallery are *temporary*. . . . and if you re-read Daven's post, you'll see that his objective is to keep the site FREE for everyone!

As for my feelings on the whole deal? JulieHRR said it best, so I'm not going to reiterate or regurgitate what she has already said so eloquently. So check out her post.

On a side note:
I've been kinda hanging back and reading all the posts since Daven posted the front page story yesterday, and really have enjoyed reading everyone's viewpoints. I had the pleasure of meeting Tracy & Daven in real life in Salt Lake City this July, and we got to chat some about the site. Those of you who went to the dinner at Squatters, especially those that stayed later, heard from Daven some of what he wanted for splitcoast. That is pretty well explained in his first post here. They are *the* nicest people, and it has been such a pleasure to get to know them. I'm happy to see the support and all of the posts praising this wonderful resource for all stampers, especially knowing firsthand the amount of behind-the-scenes work that goes into it. It really is heartwarming.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:17 PM   #752
Die Cut Diva

Well, right now is not the best time for me to pay to join. We are on a tight budget, as my husband is on the ten-year plan to finishing college.....literally! And we are expecting our first child. It has been a while since I have even bought STAMPS!!!! I will have to think about this. I wish $20 wasn't such a decision for me right now, but it is. I do appreciate how Daven is approaching this. Very professional and sympathetic.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:21 PM   #753
Pearl-ExPert

Guess what!!! I just became a member of the fan club today!!!! And it did not even hurt!!! Thanks for an awesome site!
Old 09-23-2005, 04:23 PM   #754
Kookie Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to dastamper

I am supportive of charging a fee to have special access to the gallery. I do need to pay real soon. Great job with this website. I know if I withhold eating out or doing coffee runs I can raise the money and so can others who are willing to make the necessary sacrifices. Not everyone can be pleased in regards to how SCS runs its operations. I hope that we all know that we can choose to use SCS or go elsewhere. I personally have gained new friends and great ideas that I haven't gotten from subscribing to a magazine. May we all focus on the half full rather than the half empty in this situation.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:31 PM   #755
Stazon Splitcoast

I think that limiting who can post would be a mistake -- it will hurt the vitality of the site and less people overall will come.

How about a tiered system of fees? Leave the $20 for the fan club as is, with the perks they get, and maybe institute a "basic club" for $10 that gets you access to the galleries. If it is cheap, I bet the vast majority of people would pay it, and you'd probably come out ahead in the long run. At $20, I think quite a few won't pay and the site overall will suffer.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:36 PM   #756
clean and krafty

Send a message via Skype™ to willosmama
Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by aragornbeagles
I am really disgusted and sad that some people have decided that because to them 25.00 isn't alot, those who don't pay are just cheap. that seems to be the common thread. It's just disenheartening to see people being mean to those of us who are on a fixed income. How do we afford our stamps? through budgeting and making planned purchases. Do I sit down and order what ever I want from the catalog? Heck no! wish I could. I don't blame the owners of this site at all, but it's just sad that people here have to get on their high horses and look down their noses at those of us on fixed incomes.
Going out on a limb here....I am also a sahm, also with a fixed income, however I did join(a while back). I don't recall reading anywhere(and, no, I didn't reall ALL the posts) saying that anyone who doesn't pay is cheap. I joined when it was 20.00, and I will renew when it is time, for all reasons stated in the million posts before this one.
I think the flames are being thrown because people are *assuming* that Daven & Tracy should be able to just 'make it happen', and that they are getting greedy. I think $25.00 is a lot of money. I have gotten myself trained to think this way now due to my lack of an income, and I don't think anyone is calling me cheap since that is my opinion.
again, let's recap-
IT'S TEMPORARY

Spellbinders DT Coordinator

Old 09-23-2005, 04:43 PM   #757
clean and krafty

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonfly_221_love
I am so disapointed in some people. i've been reading for a couple of hours
and every person that said they could not afford to pay were knocked down.
I'm a new Demo since July this is new to me joining a group and all that.
I said that i could afford $2o dollors.I don't mind paying and i am sorry if i don't know what the exchange rate is.
I have my own buget and i don't buy magazine prescriptions ok. Everybody has their own financial problems there is no reason to be nasty.
I just can't beleive this!!
why bother voicing an opions
Again- I didn't read all the posts, but I haven't heard anyone being "knocked down" beacuse the can't afford to pay. They aren't even being "knocked down", actually-they are the ones who are making the wrongful accusations, and being quite rude about this already dificult situation.

Old 09-23-2005, 04:44 PM   #758
Hardware Hotshot

On day back in February of this year, my Sister in Law sent me a link to this site. She said that a friend of hers that was a demonstrator in Georgia sent it to her. From that day forward I was hooked... but many days disappointed in how extremely slow the gallery was, and I have cable internet. But by a month later I figured out the good times of the day to be on the site looking through all the many ideas and so so happy to have them at my disposal that I joined the Fan Club.. not because of the DD Gallery, but just to help support a site that I had became so attached to.

I am all for a way that helps the gallery to move faster, means I can see more!!

Thank you so much for a wonderful "creative outlet" of a site ~ keep up the good work.

Your decision in my opinion is the right one, and if the gallery speeds can improve, I would hope that it is a permanent one. Those that are not joining are still going to have access to a great part of the site.

thanks too, for having a forum for us to voice our opinion on this.

Happy Stamping!

Pam

"Proud American Army Wife, Daughter and Sister"
Old 09-23-2005, 04:44 PM   #759
clean and krafty

[QUOTE=Stamping Teacher]Well, right now is not the best time for me to pay to join. We are on a tight budget, as my husband is on the ten-year plan to finishing college.....literally! And we are expecting our first child. It has been a while since I have even bought STAMPS!!!! I will have to think about this. I wish $20 wasn't such a decision for me right now, but it is. I do appreciate how

hopefully someone will bless you with a subscription!!!

Old 09-23-2005, 04:48 PM   #760
Kookie Creator

Default Good Decision

The membership fee is very reasonable, and I support your decision. The site is well worth the cost! Thanks for a GREAT job!
Closed Thread