Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 07:53 PM   #361
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm behind you 110%. I would hate it if all of my customers came to my club or workshops every month and never placed an order.

There is no way I could run my SU! business without the SCS Gallery and forum (nor would I have sign up). If it takes a small fee to keep it up and running smooth I will continue to subscribe as I have since the beginning of DD. I just could not imagine not seeing the "more" + I felt guilty for getting such a great site for free. Come to think of it even if it was not so smooth running I would continue to subscribe . I love it here!!!

My schedule lately has been horribly busy so I am not on as much I would like but I do have to get my fix at least a short time every day.

BTW: I hope you do make some big $$ out it for yourself. I'd hate to run my business and not get profit to enjoy for the work I put in.
Debbi~SU Demo~SCS#6378
~My Gallery~My SUO Blog~
Mother to 6 and Grandmother to Katie- 7/31/09 & Kyle-12/6/12

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-22-2005, 07:57 PM   #362
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen70
Thanks for having the guts to say it!
You're welcome!
Old 09-22-2005, 07:58 PM   #363
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: I don't stamp, I just talk about stamping on the internet!
Talking Count me in!

I'm a Fan Club Member & will gladly pay up again when my subscription comes due. I was debating whether or not to get a SU! Demo site and I never did. I found SCS and never looked back! This is SO WORTH IT!!!

Besides the whole "SCS is better than an idea book" argument, what about the entertainment value?? I am on here a good amount of hours per day (don't tell DH how many!) and without this, I'm sure I'd have to find something else to fill the void. The $25 is a great value for the entertainment that this site gives me, day in and day out, and it keeps me out of trouble and off of the streets! LOL!

Staci
Old 09-22-2005, 07:59 PM   #364
Glitter Queen

Thumbs up

I think you gots ta do, whats ya gots ta do. I have been a surfer for about three months and have been a free loading loser using the site like crazy. This motivates me to contribute and by tomorrow I will be a fan club member! I agree with the fact that we are all on tight budgets but like many have said, scrimp and save if its important to you. I probably have $20 in my change jar. If you can't afford it, do you have a friend on SCS that could loan it till you can?
Is your stamping budget $20 a month. Instead of stamps, do the membership. Etc, etc, etc.... To all of the admins and peeps that keep this going, keep it up. I don't think that you will loose that much...
Old 09-22-2005, 08:00 PM   #365
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Rubber Room Resident

I didn't get to read all of the pages of responses, so I may be repeating some of what has been said.

Daven and Tracy, THANK YOU! You have been wonderful, caring and gracious to us all for so long and we truly appreciate and support you. Thanks also to all of the other awesome folks here that give so generously of their time and talent, the DD artists, forum moderators, the list goes on and on. We love ya!
Thanks also for not going the route of glaring pop-up ads that make my eyes go crazy and my brain feel like it's about to short circuit!

The fee for the Gallery is a super deal in my opinion. With what I spend on magazine subscriptions, special "card" editions which usually run between $9.95 and $14.95 a pop, the Fan Club is a much, much better bargain. Sheesh, the Stampers' Sampler is $33 for one year (6 issues). Hmm, may have to re-think that one next year. Plus what magazine is going to have everything so beautifully categorized where you can find exactly what you are looking for in a few moments. If you have ever taken a class, you'll know that they run at least $20-$25 a session. Beate's tutorials alone are saving you money and you are in the comfort of your own home Can't beat that.

Here's another idea for a Challenge: Find another stamping site that is even half as good as this one! My bet is that you won't be able to

In support,
Joanne

Joanne

www.sleepyinseattle.net
Old 09-22-2005, 08:01 PM   #366
Vee
Glitter Guru

Default New subscriptions will be swampped!

I think your plan is fine BUT I am concerned that new subscriptions to the fan club will skyrocket just now and the people who approve those will be overwhelmed and THAT will be slow.......Since I am not in north America, I personally don't visit during the slow time and have never had any trouble, but will send my subscription today!
-Vee
Old 09-22-2005, 08:02 PM   #367
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubybluemonkey
I think you gots ta do, whats ya gots ta do. I have been a surfer for about three months and have been a free loading loser using the site like crazy. This motivates me to contribute and by tomorrow I will be a fan club member! I agree with the fact that we are all on tight budgets but like many have said, scrimp and save if its important to you. I probably have $20 in my change jar. If you can't afford it, do you have a friend on SCS that could loan it till you can?
Is your stamping budget $20 a month. Instead of stamps, do the membership. Etc, etc, etc.... To all of the admins and peeps that keep this going, keep it up. I don't think that you will loose that much...
You go girl! Another Lurker bursts out of the darkness to join the ranks!

.* .*))
-::-
((.*~
Beth.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...

I'm always up to Something...
My Daughter is up to stuff too!
Old 09-22-2005, 08:03 PM   #368
Matboard Maniac

I am in agreement that the $25 fee is more than reasonable Having recently come across your website I have enjoyed the many things I have seen and would be more than willing to pay for the access. However, as has been mentioned, if everyone paid for access, there would once again be the same situation occurring. Perhaps (and I know that this will be difficult for those who are not exactly computer saavy) limiting file size would help in some small measure. I notice that sometimes it takes a while for a gallery image to load because the file size is the original size from whoever's scanner or digital camera. There are any number of software programs (free and purchased) that allow for the changing of file size. Even a short tutorial on the website might help those that don't quite get it. In the meantime, I will be paying my fee for continued access to an incredible resource!
Old 09-22-2005, 08:04 PM   #369
Mad Swapper

i say do what ya gotta do! I feel there is a limit to what you can expect for free and we all know that it costs to run a site like this! I renewed my membership, and will continue to do so, especially if the gallery is faster. I know I used to spend $10-15 on magazines to get ideas, looked at them once or twice and then forgot about them. I have gotten sooooo many ideas from this site and am on it daily. It's amazing when broken down to a daily fee that it is really only pennies per day to join the fan club! Maybe you could have different levels of membership, but that too would probably cost more to maintain and could become a real headache signing everyone up at what ever level. I just want to say a huge thanks to Daven and Tracy for this amazing site and you have my support whatever you decide to do!

Sue
Old 09-22-2005, 08:09 PM   #370
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamakimberly
Well, from what I hear, Daven DOES have a new SUV funded by SCS'ers! And I mean, Tracy has ALL those Manolo Blahnik's! A girl's gotta have her shoes!

Riiiiiight.

I highly doubt Daven and Tracy would be taking advantage of us, or they would have done it a long time ago!

Kimberly
Don't forget the boat they bought to sail down to my beach house in Fiji that I bought with the cookbook money.

I actually read every single post to this thread....some p*ssed me off....others made me go "Woo-hoo!". ASSUMING that certain people aren't talking out of their heinie with the whole "money maker" crap-ology, if D & T made $1M-so what? There are upgrades, software, consulants, designers to pay....oh! And a little thing called a morgage....Big D and T give blood, sweat, and tears to this site....FOR US! I wouldn't dream to be so arrogant that I would make that kind of "interesting" statement.

THAT said-$25 is me robbing The Noltas blind for the ideas, support, and friendship that this site offers. Just sayin'.
Just sayin'
atie 2005

ND rules!

Old 09-22-2005, 08:12 PM   #371
Matboard Maniac

I LOVE the Gallery and I appreciate the fact that it is free. If it was slow I just came back to it later to check it out.

I understand the frustrations of Daven and the SCS team but if it goes to a fee based system I can't pay. Not I won't pay - just that I can't. I think it would be worth it to pay the $20 to join the Fan Club and if I had the money to spend in the first place - I would have but now I would just miss out.
I would have bought the T-shirt too if I had the money to spend -this website is awesome!
Thanks for all your hard work!

Check out my little blog: http://sarasstampincards.blogspot.com/
Old 09-22-2005, 08:12 PM   #372
Inking Addict

Smile Go For It SCS!

Anybody notice how many posts our SCS administrators have put in?? Daven has over 3,000!!! These wonderful hosts work so hard for us! I joined the fan club because I thought that there was no way a site this good could possibly keep it up for free. Do what you need to do SCS!!! You are a wonderful resource for the stamping community! Thanks for all you do! Arlynn
Old 09-22-2005, 08:15 PM   #373
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow. I can't believe I just read through NINE pages! I'm not even sure after reading all that if it's even necessary to add my two cents after so much input, but I guess Daven requested to hear from as many of us as possible....

I think I want to say first that I did NOT "join" the DDD Fan Club. I sent some money in to help defray the expenses of this site BEFORE there was a Fan Club. I did it because I was aware of how much something like this costs. The Fan Club was a nice thank you from SCS, but entirely unnecessary from my point of view. I have since renewed, for the same reason.

I've watched over the last year as membership has exploded and wondered how long this site could possibly keep up serving so many people. I think of the bandwidth this must require and shudder! This obviously costs some big bucks! Even so, I haven't been affected by the slowness in the gallery too much because I spend more time in the forums.

So, like the majority, I firmly agree with the "pay to play" plan. We can't expect to receive all of this as a gift when we know that at the end of the day the money for maintaining this site has to come from somebody's pocket!

To those of you who simply cannot afford the $25, I really do understand and sympathize. Just as many people could never understand the extent of the poverty of many of Katrina's victims, I know that many of us can't comprehend that there are people who really don't drink lattes, go to movie theatres or dine out because there's just no money for extras. Period.

However, try to look at it like this: all things are relative. ALL of us (ok, most of us) see some people enjoying things we cannot hope to afford. It is the way of things. And no, it isn't fair. It just "is." I want to do a lot of physical things I used to do but can't anymore. Not fair. I wish you all could afford it. But I understand if you can't, and I know you'll miss SCS. TEMPORARILY.

Daven and Tracy, I've never met you but do feel as though I've gained some understanding of what kind of folks you are. I have a strong hunch that this decision came with a price tag of a lot of frustration that it has to come to this. I know you would love to be able to include everyone and it hurts to have to turn some away. Again, it's just the way it "is." No fault to you, only kudos for hanging in as long as you have.

Whew! A book here....! So, I guess I've said more than enough, lol! Now, on to the gallery, since you all are obviously over here!
Old 09-22-2005, 08:17 PM   #374
Cardstock Collector

Thumbs up

I totally support a fee based service. There is no other place that gives me more inspiration and ideas that SCS! Well worth any amount!
Old 09-22-2005, 08:20 PM   #375
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZ

Daven and Tracy, I've never met you but do feel as though I've gained some understanding of what kind of folks you are. I have a strong hunch that this decision came with a price tag of a lot of frustration that it has to come to this. I know you would love to be able to include everyone and it hurts to have to turn some away. Again, it's just the way it "is." No fault to you, only kudos for hanging in as long as you have.
I think you've hit the nail on the head Betsy! I can only imagine that this decision came with much soul searching and deliberation.

BLINGO
Old 09-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #376
Mad Swapper

I've spent $19.95 on 1 magazine, $24.95 for another, and countless amounts on supplies. Just today $80. on the new stazon colors. This site gives me so many ideas and templates to use. I especially love the DD gallery! The cost of joining the fan club has given me more information than anything else I could ever find. This is my second year and I'm not sorry for one minute of time I spend here. Thanks to all you wonderful stampers and the staff of SCS for all the work you do. I'll be signing up again when my 3rd year is due.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #377
Rubber Obsessor

Wink

I wonder how much I would have spent if I would have had to go to classes to learn everything I have from SCS? A mint!!! Not to mention all the fast support I get if I ask a question.

I say, "charge what you need to... and they will come!!" Of course we should still support gifts if possible.

I have learned stamping is NOT a cheap hobby. $25.00 per year is a very little part of what most Stampers pay per year to support their habit.

Thanks for all you do. Stay strong!

Jeanette
Old 09-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #378
Polyshrink Goddess

How did I miss this thread? Of course I didn't read all 10 pages of this post so I might be repeating a lot of what you guys already said.

I found this site August of last year and almost immediately became a member. When I got the notice that my renewal was due I never hesitated. My husband said, "what, you have to pay for an internet site?" Without blinking I said, "it isn't really a question for me". I keep buying magazines etc. and NOTHING compares to this site. SO------

do what you have to do. I love being a member, I don't have a problem being a member, and I can't imagine anyone thinking this site runs on stamping love.

Truthfully, I'm getting tired of everyone in my life expecting someone else to take care of them. School fund rasiers, church etc.. There are no free rides!
Old 09-22-2005, 08:24 PM   #379
The Queen of Blue

I have been a member here for awhile, but really was not an active member up until about a month ago. Too make it short and sweet, after reading about all of the problems, I promptly paid my fee of $24.95. I am a SAHM and this is my only link to the outside world somedays. I have no problem with this fee, I love SCS and love being a part of it. I will support SCS in any way possible. Thanks Daven and Tracy for taking such good care of all of us. I appreciate all of the hard work you do, so that I may come on here and have a great time. Great job to you both!!!!
Old 09-22-2005, 08:27 PM   #380
Mad Swapper

Thumbs up

I'm very thankful for this site. I wouldn't have become a demo if I hadn't started frequenting this place a couple of years ago--hmmmmm, I won't tell my husband it's YOUR fault!

I love the ideas I can glean from here--samples, techniques, challenges. This place is the best on the web, I don't need any other place (except SU, but just for placing orders and doing other business--they could learn a few things from you---but you already know that!)

I will be sending in my renewal to the fan club tomorrow.

www.emilybradley.stampinup.net
Old 09-22-2005, 08:27 PM   #381
Gallery Gazer

Congratulations. You sound like a victim of your own success. What a great place to be. I wondered how I was able to access such great inspiration for free. I would be happy to pay $25 for the privilige of belonging to SCS. You have my support. Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:27 PM   #382
Matboard Maniac

Default What's the big deal???

Why all the whining? READ the original post! No one is going to lose access if they don't have a paid membership. Member galleries and the Technique Spotlight will still be open to everyone.... That alone is still, IMHO, worth the very reasonable fee of 25 dollars.

I became a paid member this summer after I had spent many enjoyable hours here. I finally realized that this was well worth every penny and I have no intention of not being a paid member in the future.

Even if I did not access the galleries, (which I do VERY little anyway,) the info that is available to us in the forums alone is incredible! I have downloaded forms, workshop ideas, & templates. I have gained valuable knowledge that has helped me make some good purchasing decisions and has kept me from spending my money foolishly...... in that alone I have SAVED more than this little $25.00!!

I have laughed, cried, gasped and muttered over many of the posts I have read. I have made friends, been inspired, challenged, and amazed. I have learned tons of new stuff... most of it acutally usefull, some of it just down right fun.

Where else can you get all that for 25.00 a year!!!

Even if you feel you can't afford the cost you will still have access to most of what is the best site around. You still benefit even if you don't pay.

Last edited by clanderson; 09-22-2005 at 09:04 PM..
Old 09-22-2005, 08:29 PM   #383
Stazon Splitcoast

Let me start by saying that I absolutely think this site is worth a membership fee. $20-25 per year seems reasonable to me, I may even pay a little more if I had to. I am not a fan club member yet, but only because I'm the biggest procrastinator on the face of the planet. I'll totally sign up. I have no problem with that.

I did have a few thoughts though that might be worth pondering... Or not.

1.) Would it be an option to have a renewal fee that is lower than the membership fee? For instance, it could be $30 to join the fan club, but then only $15 to renew each year. (those are arbitrary numbers). This may act as a bit of an incentive for people to join and stick around.

2.) Is it possible to give everyone access to the gallery and all photos posted as of October 1, but then limit the viewing of any newly posted photos to paying members? Or maybe let everyone view pictures of the retired sets, but only paying members get to see the new sets.

I guess what I'm getting at with #3 is that a great majority of the membership on this site is comprised of people who come only to look at the gallery. If you "turn off" the gallery to all of those who don't pay, my guess is that a fairly high percentage of them will leave the site. However, if you could keep a portion of the gallery free and enhance the benefits for paying you may be able to keep more non-paying and paying members happy.

3.) If you are going to allow everyone to see the member galleries, why not continue letting everyone post?

4.) Would it be an option to grandfather current members access and only charge members who sign up after October 1?

Anyhow, those are just my thoughts. I did not have time to read through all 10 pages of this thread so I apologize if I have repeated anything that has already been said.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:30 PM   #384
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleY
I am in TOTAL agreement that this site should charge a fee. I personally would LOVE to see Daven, Jenn, Beate, the moderators paid a salary for the countless hours and sacrifices they and their families have made to keep this the BEST stamping site on the web. Also, the DD girls should receive some compensation for the tremendous time and supplies they donate to the site and fan club gallery. I can't even begin to put a value on all I have learned and the friendships I have made because of this site. Run it like any other business and PAY the workers and owners!!!!
AMEN to that! And I wish/hope Daven and Tracy make a mint off this site (although that's unlikely). But if they do, they are not allowed to RETIRE! Ever! Sorry guys!
Old 09-22-2005, 08:30 PM   #385
Compulsive Stamper

Default We Thank You All

I just joined the Fan Club, and I had felt guilty about being so slow. I love the site so much that I often sit through the slowness just to see eveything. You all do what you have to do to make life easier for yourselves. We will reap the benefits.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:33 PM   #386
Dirty Dozen Alumni

From the first day I joined this site I was smitten with it, amazed that it was free, and immensely grateful for the opportunity to be a part of it. My conscience made me jump at the chance to contribute what I felt was a very small "donation" to help smooth the flow of great ideas and inspiration. I joined the Fan Club within the first month I logged on. At that time the site was lickety split fast and I could joyously spend (gasp! blush!) hours viewing each new upload, leaving comment upon comment, and forging new friendships. Sadly, my participation has dwindled along with the speed of this site. I know that the technology exists to get this site running smoothly again, despite the size of its membership, but a relatively Mom and Pop budget can't buy that technology.

When I first started stamping I read something about how you can have all the stamps in the world but without the proper inks and other coloring agents you can never bring life to those images. So much the better if you've got a few ribbons and other fru fru to pretty things up a bit! That's what Splitcoast does for us. It helps breathe new life into our stamping. I would gladly forego one stamp set purchase per year to gain tenfold from the stamps I already have.

Thank you, Daven and Tracy, for all you've shared with us. Given the generous spirit you've exhibited to this point, I believe you will try to keep this a temporary and limited "gray out" while you work to return Splitcoast to the level of functionality and quality that brought so many members here in the first place.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:34 PM   #387
Stazon Splitcoast

And to raise more money for the Noltas, I say they start auctioning off the lovely items in the DDD gallery...

Bwahahahahaha....

*getting checkbook ready just in case*

.* .*))
-::-
((.*~
Beth.*))
-::- ((.* .*((.. *-::- ...

I'm always up to Something...
My Daughter is up to stuff too!
Old 09-22-2005, 08:37 PM   #388
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMDMom
And to raise more money for the Noltas, I say they start auctioning off the lovely items in the DDD gallery...

Bwahahahahaha....

*getting checkbook ready just in case*
A stroke of genius!! WHere do I swipe my credit card??
Old 09-22-2005, 08:40 PM   #389
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartart
A stroke of genius!! WHere do I swipe my credit card??

LOL! SPEW!
Michelle Laycock ~ #499 ~
Laycock Designs
Product Designer for Our Daily Bread designs , North Coast Creations and Partner Companies
"They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod
Old 09-22-2005, 08:40 PM   #390
Polyshrink Goddess

Talking

I will also gladly renew when my sub is up. Well worth the price. Thanks Tracy and Daven.

Old 09-22-2005, 08:46 PM   #391
Insane Embellisher

I've been a member for a while and I'm glad to support. Also clicked on tiny amazon button the other day when I made a puchase there. I have LOVED this sight and I would have to say that it has done more to expand my stamping knowledge than anywhere. I support the decision to go paid, even if it is for always.

Honestly, the I think if there were more money flowing in to help you all, then you could focus on more than keeping the system from chugging. I have been wishing for a while now that there would be more support for scrapbooking here-- either more examples from Dirty Dozen that are scrap related (this month was improvement, thanks) or even scrapbook related tutorials in the resources. If we support it, people will scrap!

Here's some ideas you might consider:

1. I support the ideas about levels of membership
2. I also support part year memberships so people can test the waters for 3 months
3. I also support trial free memberships for 2 weeks
4. To get people hooked on DD, highest level of membership, perhaps allow access to ONE of the DD galleries, like the first one, in the lower level of membership so people can see what they get. I was unsure at first about contributing til I saw the DD. Well worth the money.
5. Perhaps limit the total number of uploads members can make unless they are designated a "featured artist." This way you could single out really good artists and encourage former DD members and perhaps future DD members to upload freely.
6. Monthly contests that give a free membership to the winner. Allow non-members to have full access to this gallery. That's only 12 free memberships a year-- well worth generating the excitement. If you are already a member and you win, you could gift the free membership to a friend or extend your current subscription. Could even make this free one only a 3 monther.
7. Make shorter memberships cost relatively more, like 25 for a year, 15 for 6 months, 10 for 3 months, 5 for one month. This would benefit people who did the longer term, but also allow people for a relatively small investment to test the waters.
8. Ask a small fee ($1) for people who list classified ads here to sell/trade their stuff.

Running a site like this is extremely expensive. I totally support this move and I will continue to contribute. It is the only "card" magazine I subscribe to.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:46 PM   #392
Stazon Splitcoast

I have no problem paying the fee....

This site is one of the best I've ever seen and it is expensive to keep upgrading not to mention the time that is spent making sure everything is running smoothly. There is so much that goes on in the background that we can't even begin to imagine in running a big website like this. The time alone that Daven and everyone spends on it I am sure is a fortune were it to be calculated out....

I totally support their decision.....

My Gallery http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=25291

I would be delighted if you checked out my blog: http://www.justforfun.typepad.com
Old 09-22-2005, 08:52 PM   #393
Mad Swapper

Lightbulb Poll?

Is there a way to make this a poll instead of having everyone post a reason why they agree/don't agree with the decision to only grant access for a LIMITED time?

It might cut down on some of the negative comments...

Banded 12-13-07
Ask me about it! Start 238 Current 138 Goal 125

Old 09-22-2005, 08:56 PM   #394
Hardware Hotshot

I know everyone is getting frustrated w/ all the negative posts, but honestly the last line of Daven's message said:

What do you think?
We want your feedback! Is this a terrible move, and you'd like to talk us out of it? Have questions about this, or what the future holds for Splitcoaststampers? We've started a discussion thread here:

This sounds like he wanted folks to be honest. I know that we all can be pretty defensive about SCS & the "leadership team", however feedback was asked for.

As the infamous cookbook lady once said..... 'Just sayin'......

Old 09-22-2005, 08:57 PM   #395
Stazon Splitcoast

I have no problem paying
I have learned so much and found so many wonderful ideas
Old 09-22-2005, 09:02 PM   #396
Matboard Maniac

Am I reading some of these posts wrong or am I not getting something here? If you don't pay you still get to see the members galleries and the techniques right? So no one is completely cut off. If you come here for inspiration you'll still get it. What am I missing here?
Old 09-22-2005, 09:03 PM   #397
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sairabee
I am not a fan club member yet, but only because I'm the biggest procrastinator on the face of the planet. I'll totally sign up. I have no problem with that.

GUESS WHAT I JUST DID???

That's right baby!! I'm in the club!!! No more procrastination for this stamper chick! WOO HOOO!!!!
Old 09-22-2005, 09:04 PM   #398
Matboard Maniac

Thumbs up Go for it!

I personally will sign up for the fan club. I have purchased sets that cost more than this and only used them once (or never LOL). This site helps me get my money's worth out of the sets I have purchased. To me, it will be an investment.

I agree with those who say it is more cost efficient than subscribing to a stamping magazine.

And another way to look at it, you can get 600 or so samples in our catalog for ten dollars, or you can get thousands of samples that are searchable for only 25 dollars. It's a no-brainer for me.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:09 PM   #399
clean and krafty

Send a message via Skype™ to willosmama

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamakimberly
That's pretty ballsy wording!

Second class citizen?

Do you feel like a second class citizen if you go to a gym you don't belong to and they don't let you work out on their equipment?

Do you feel like a second class citizen if you take your kids to a day care that you don't pay to use and they don't let you leave your kids there?

Anyone can become a member, you just gotta pay up! There's no second class about it! If they said you have to be hot, over 5'6" and have green eyes, that would be exclusive. Asking for money is not exclusive!
OMG!!!!!! I am SO GLAD you said it before I could!! I may not have showed the restraint I'm sure you did! WELL PUT!!

Spellbinders DT Coordinator

Old 09-22-2005, 09:09 PM   #400
Matboard Maniac

Thumbs up

For this huge source of creative ideas, and as a current member, I am more then happy to renew my membership when the time comes as its well worth paying the money for. A huge thank you to Daven & Tracy for all the time and money put into this.
Closed Thread