Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-22-2004, 02:40 PM   #41
Stazon Splitcoast

Tracy, I am soooo excited to start looking at your brand new gallery!!!You are da Bomb!! Thanks for sharing your talents and really in time for me to have something to view tonite... I should be doing laundry. yea , right!!I needed an excuse to be on scs tonite. Thanks.~Bev
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-29-2004, 08:07 AM   #42
Rubber Obsessor

Default Friday Dinner

Hi Bev and all the gals...
It's me, Gardenstamper! I missed the wonderful dinner because I couldn't find the place! Alpha and I were terribly sad we couldn't find it or you at Regionals! Boohoo!

I am soooo surprised I didn't get stopped for "cruising" because I must have passed the same area 10-12 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were determined to find the restaurant (although we thought asking a Madisonite would help with directions... come to find out he sent us on a wild goose chase) and ended up finding out hotel instead after an hour of looking. Figured by then you all had ordered and all that good stuff.
I also never got my pin in the mail Bev. Did you have mine at Regionals and I was supposed to get it from you then?
Well, as it turned out, I ended up getting a double ear infection during Friday regionals and was feeling pretty wiped out by the time dinner were to be served anyway. I think alpha might want to disown me as a traveling companion from now on too. We were everywhere! I REALLY know the streets of the Capitol now! Bring it on!

Next time I think I insist on directions to the place before we all go. We had to park in an entirely different place than the rest of you and it just got nutty!
Come to find out though, I did swap with some of you and didn't know it until later on Friday night when I looked through my swaps! Oh Bother!

Okay, so the real dork of the group would be me and we are so sorry we didn't make it. Sounds like you all had a great time though!

Did you all make it to the Madison Convention on Saturday? That was pretty cool. I only saw two new things there, but it was fun to learn and also see some people I didn't know would be there! Great time!

Jill
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!