Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2007, 07:09 AM   #1  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Annoyed with Stamping Bella

Okay is anyone else annoyed with Stamping Bella and her free shipping scam. I did an order when she had free shipping and I just received the order (it took long enough!). Then it says that it was shipped expedited on my invoice but it WASN't:twisted: , it was shipped regular mail and it only costed her $1.86, then on my invoice she charged me the taxes (14%) on the before the discount price and has the nerve to charge me the taxes on the expedited shipping amount ($0.96) when it wasn't even shipped by expedited. What a scam!!!!!! :twisted:

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 10-22-2007 at 11:04 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Forum Fanatic

Have you emailed the company to see if they can offer a resolution- before coming to a public forum? What did she say?

I imagine not expiditing it was a mistake, I think she was swamped with orders during free shipping. At this point, I doubt there is anything she can do about it, but if you were charged tax on something you didn't recieve, that can have some resolution- it can be refunded.

While I haven't ordered from Stamping Bella- I have "chatted" with the owner here on SCS, and she is running a reputable business, not a scam. I hope you are able to resolve your issues with the company and be as happy with Bella as many other SCSers are.
Gallery Gazer

Location: The weeds are popping up, and I'm having asthma issues

Yeah, I would contact her directly and get this resolved. I don't think Em is scamming on purpose.
Leah SCS Member #38898
His Holy Name Challenge http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/
Total Quack

I would definitely try to talk to the company about it. It was probably an honest mistake .... and I'm sure it wasn't a scam.

I sure hope you can talk to them and get it all worked out!

Photography Site

Forum Fanatic

I can not believe the ignorence of this post! I am SHOCKED!!
This must be a 1st time order for you or you would definatly know more about Emily and her over successful bussiness!
Stazon Splitcoast

I agree, Emily is great at responding and would never rip anyone off, in fact she goes out of her way to make sure the sistahs are happy. Please consider contacting her before ripping her apart in a public forum. At least give her the chance to make it right.
Forum Fanatic

I do not think that the free shipping was a scam. I received everything at price plus tax, I recieved my shipment quickly and everything was as it should be. I would contact Em and not post threads like this one instead. Em has fixed any problem I have ever had, she offers wonderful stamps, at great price and has excellent customer service skills....take it up with her before you begin to damage her reputation. I had an issue with one of the Bella Bindah inserts I purchased, not only did she replace it, but she also granted me free shipping if I wanted anything else, now that is a wonderful Bella!
Crimping Master

I have emailed the company and I am waiting for an email back. I posted here to make sure that others check their invoices because that is false advertisment, stating that it is to be shipped expedited and it was not. Honestly I don't care if they were swamped with orders, they should have shipped it properly and it can't be a mistake b/c expedited she would have had a post office mailing sticker on it (for the postage) but my envie just had 2 stamps so again FALSE ADVERTISMENT. Also she should not be charging me the taxes on the expedited shipping or on any shipping, her deal was FREE SHIPPING so should someone be charged taxes? If they are it should be $0.......
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapNStampinMamaView Post
I can not believe the ignorence of this post! I am SHOCKED!!
This must be a 1st time order for you or you would definatly know more about Emily and her over successful bussiness!

No I have done several orders and this has nothing to do with Emily, it has to do with the business and how they handled this free shipping!!!!!!!
Total Quack

Wow, Sheeba .... you are being very harsh. Why don't you go to the Stamping Bella forum and PM her from there. I think it's a harsh judgment, and we have to remember that *mistakes* happen - everyone here is human, after all.

I sure hope your day gets better!

Photography Site

Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheebaView Post
No I have done several orders and this has nothing to do with Emily, it has to do with the business and how they handled this free shipping!!!!!!!
It has everything to do with her, as you are attacking her character and business practices in a PUBLIC FORUM. If you knew her at all, you would know that her ethics are way more important than a few bucks.
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by steubnerView Post
I agree, Emily is great at responding and would never rip anyone off, in fact she goes out of her way to make sure the sistahs are happy. Please consider contacting her before ripping her apart in a public forum. At least give her the chance to make it right.
EXACTLY! I've never had anything but a POSITIVE experience with Em & ordering - as I think most people here have as well.

To the OP, you might just be venting, but your tact is less than appropriate.

Anne
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

helloooo sistahs! Sheeba is a very angry bella.. just for your information, here is the email back to her.
Hi *****,
I am so sorry that you are so angry! The reason why the shipment took so long was not because of the shipping service chosen but because of the high unexpected volume received that weekend.
Free shipping is free shipping. The reason why I advised you to choose expedited was because there is no regular mail option!
I take major offense to your email as I am an honest, ethical business owner. I give my best customer service possible and am always open for communication. I have disclosed on my blog the volume and the backlog and for anyone to email me personally should something be rushed.

The issue regarding the taxes.. do you think I intended to reap a profit on a few cents? I am assuming that you think that the answer is yes. My system cannot give both free shipping and not charge taxes. It is a glitch. And of COURSE I was intending to return the 0.96 cents to you as soon as I input the invoice into my system which I didn’t yet.

What an angry bella you are.

I apologize
Emily

To me, free shipping is free shipping.... am I wrong?

Mwah to da happy sistahs.
you can't please everyone and it is SHOCKING how angry someone can be.
Em

Last edited by splitcoaststampers; 10-22-2007 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: removed personal info
Polyshrink Goddess

p.s. thank you so much to da sistahs who stood for me.. I just had to wipe my tears off my face.
yucka
Em
Polyshrink Goddess

sheeba, you got your goodies and you didn't pay for the shipping! What do you CARE how much it cost me??? LOL
Crimping Master

Quote:

It has everything to do with her, as you are attacking her character and business practices in a PUBLIC FORUM. If you knew her at all, you would know that her ethics are way more important than a few bucks.
No, again it has nothing to do with HER. Its the way the company handled the free shipping! It is not free shipping if you charge taxes on shipping and if you state you are shippingit one way and shipping it another. I own my own business and would never false advertise like that.
My reason for posting is to ensure others check their invoices. Would you be happy if your invoice states something that is false and would you be happy being charged for something that you weren't give? I don't think so!!!!!! I am stating facts!
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Also she should not be charging me the taxes on the expedited shipping or on any shipping, her deal was FREE SHIPPING so should someone be charged taxes? If they are it should be $0.......
Unfortunately, the charging tax on shipping is not a choice that she can make. Charging tax on shipping is done because of the state you live in. Some states charge tax for shipping some don't - even if you are offered free shipping.

I myself have not ordered from stamping bella, but I have heard NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS! And as everyone else has said this should be handled privately

�So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.�
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stamping BellaView Post
sheeba, you got your goodies and you didn't pay for the shipping! What do you CARE how much it cost me??? LOL
Wow that is a bit rude! And please don't call me sistah!
Polyshrink Goddess

lol
Stazon Splitcoast

I am a Stampin Up Demo and on hostess freebies, you have to pay tax. I don't consider that a rip off, nor do I consider a .92 cent tax a rip off. In my opinion, coming her to post about less than a buck, when you got shipping for FREE, is just ridiculous.
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Wow that is a bit rude! And please don't call me sistah!
Don't you worry.
Crimping Master

Quote:

I am a Stampin Up Demo and on hostess freebies, you have to pay tax. I don't consider that a rip off, nor do I consider a .92 cent tax a rip off. In my opinion, coming her to post about less than a buck, when you got shipping for FREE, is just ridiculous.
Thanks for YOUR opinion!!!!!!!!!
Total Quack

Quote:

No, again it has nothing to do with HER. Its the way the company handled the free shipping! It is not free shipping if you charge taxes on shipping and if you state you are shippingit one way and shipping it another. I own my own business and would never false advertise like that.
My reason for posting is to ensure others check their invoices. Would you be happy if your invoice states something that is false and would you be happy being charged for something that you weren't give? I don't think so!!!!!! I am stating facts!
No, I wouldn't be happy, but before I took it to a public forum and attacked the company - and it's *owner* - I would contact them and find out what needed to be done on my end to make the right thing happen.

I'm really sorry that you are so upset about this. It sounds like Em has taken care of it, as we all believed she would. Go get in some stamping time!! I bet that would cheer you up.

Photography Site

Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellView Post
I'm really sorry that you are so upset about this. It sounds like Em has taken care of it, as we all believed she would. Go get in some stamping time!! I bet that would cheer you up.
I agree. Someone has too much stress in their life right now!!
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!

Quote:

I have emailed the company and I am waiting for an email back. I posted here to make sure that others check their invoices because that is false advertisment, stating that it is to be shipped expedited and it was not. Honestly I don't care if they were swamped with orders, they should have shipped it properly and it can't be a mistake b/c expedited she would have had a post office mailing sticker on it (for the postage) but my envie just had 2 stamps so again FALSE ADVERTISMENT. Also she should not be charging me the taxes on the expedited shipping or on any shipping, her deal was FREE SHIPPING so should someone be charged taxes? If they are it should be $0.......
Before you make acusations, you should talk to the company. There may be tax laws that have to be considered. Or someone made a simple mistake? If so I can't imagine this company would not make it right.

I have always had excellent customer service from Stamping Bella everytime I've ordered.
Total Quack

Quote:

Sheeba I hope you know your pretty much on your own on this one. LoL
You soon will be bitting yourself in the butt for posting this here!

*spew*!

Photography Site

Polyshrink Goddess

Sheeba, I did advise you that it was a glitch. My system cannot handle for Canada both free shipping AND no taxes.. simply a glitch! You being a business owner should understand and should appreciate if someone came to you to discuss! My goodness! I have never EVER seen anything like this, honestly and I have NEVER EVER EVER treated another human being this way. And I am being honest. Your 0.96 CAD has been returned to your credit card. Thank you

Emily
Stampin' Fool

Default to emily, sorry I am hijacking!

Emily, I just wanted to let you know that even tho I have not yet been a customer of yours, (mainly because I am a hobby SU demo and tend to need all my orders to keep my minimums but I still drool over your stamps and have been getting closer and closer to ordering since you became a memeber company) but when I read this post, I saw right thru it and could tell that it was anger and that they hadn't even given you a chance. It absolutely does NOT affect my opinion of your business and if anything, it makes me want to order from you all the more!!!

I just felt the need to share that in case you were worrying about your reputation. Maybe it is just the kind of mood I am in today, I don't know.

It boils down to the fact that we are all human and some people were just never taught to relax and stop stressing over all the little things. Geeesh!

Jodi, off to look in the couch cushions in hopes of money to go order a cute bella!!!
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Sheeba I hope you know your pretty much on your own on this one. LoL
You soon will be bitting yourself in the butt for posting this here!
SNORT! ROFLMBO! Took the words right out of many mouths here! High Five Monica!
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Let me state, as I have in the past on other similar threads:

If you have a concern regarding *your* order, contact the company in question directly. Most business owners genuinely want to keep their customers happy and are willing to work with you to resolve a situation fairly, if you will only give them an opportunity.