Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-06-2006, 12:00 PM   #161
Matboard Maniac

It is a hoot! I have met some of my best friends through TAC! Not to mention many stampers in general! I had given up stamping long ago until I met TAC about 3 years ago. A year of stamping with them and I got my wings. Haven't regretted it for a moment.

Then there's Seminar - if you ever get a chance to attend you've gotta go. You get the first peek at the new catalogues, products and get lots of goodies. Plus it's an awesome chance to network with all those Angels.

And what has been the best...the moral support for every part of your life. I know that these amazing stampers will be here for me if I ever need it!
Jana ~Angel #1251~ Manager with The Angel Company and List Mom for TAC Addicted
http://jana.ismyangel.net
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-06-2006, 12:51 PM   #162
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMBlessed5
Welcome to TAC! You will not regret it!

Even if, for some odd reason, TAC isn't for you - you STILL get a great deal on the starter kit! Over $300 worth for $150 and during July - a free hostess level D set! It has a retail value of $39.95!

Good luck on your venture with The Angel Company!
Hi. I just called TAC to ask some ?'s. The lady said the free set is included , you don't get to choose it. So, what does the extra free set look like? I don't have a new catty to look at. I've spent $150 on TAC, twice in the last few months so I'm starting to think..... maybe? I just need to see the new catalog before I decide. Thanks for any info on the extra free set.
Dina
Old 07-06-2006, 01:15 PM   #163
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile

Dina,
You can PM your e-mail and I'll send you a picture.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmax
Hi. I just called TAC to ask some ?'s. The lady said the free set is included , you don't get to choose it. So, what does the extra free set look like? I don't have a new catty to look at. I've spent $150 on TAC, twice in the last few months so I'm starting to think..... maybe? I just need to see the new catalog before I decide. Thanks for any info on the extra free set.
Dina

Old 07-06-2006, 01:21 PM   #164
Crimping Master

hi,
I am fairly new to stampin and meet someone here that asked me about the angel company- I have heard of them but never seen anything from the company. She was so nice and sent me a catty- I am hooked!
I am waiting on a check and signing up asap! I like cute animal stamps and this catty is just great for me. I have only seen and ordered from su- which has great stamps too but never got the excitement like I got from the tac catty. I would only be joining for my own addiction, and find that the amount that has to be met is just great for those ruff months that could arise. I have been reading the threads and confused about one thing:
If you order under demo discount of 30% that does not count for the sales quota? is that correct?
I also would like to thank Karen who was kind enough to take her time with me and explain and send me that catty- Thanks for opening my su tunnel vision! You are the best in my book !
Well just want to share this with you guys- Thanks Cathy
Old 07-06-2006, 02:04 PM   #165
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile TAC

Your DD doesn't count toward your quota. I order all my stuff at retail cause I get 25% commision.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexant
hi,
I am fairly new to stampin and meet someone here that asked me about the angel company- I have heard of them but never seen anything from the company. She was so nice and sent me a catty- I am hooked!
I am waiting on a check and signing up asap! I like cute animal stamps and this catty is just great for me. I have only seen and ordered from su- which has great stamps too but never got the excitement like I got from the tac catty. I would only be joining for my own addiction, and find that the amount that has to be met is just great for those ruff months that could arise. I have been reading the threads and confused about one thing:
If you order under demo discount of 30% that does not count for the sales quota? is that correct?
I also would like to thank Karen who was kind enough to take her time with me and explain and send me that catty- Thanks for opening my su tunnel vision! You are the best in my book !
Well just want to share this with you guys- Thanks Cathy

Old 07-06-2006, 05:23 PM   #166
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmax
Dina
You can see it here:
http://www.theangelcompany.net/ForNewAngels.html

Seriously! If you're going to spend that much anyway, might as well be getting 25% commission back!
Old 07-07-2006, 07:41 AM   #167
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

You can see it here:
http://www.theangelcompany.net/ForNewAngels.html

Seriously! If you're going to spend that much anyway, might as well be getting 25% commission back!
Web link is not working for some reason now.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:24 AM   #168
Stampin' Fool

Location: I try to live in LaLa Land, but people keep interrupting me!
Exclamation TAC JULY promotion Alphabet freebie!

OMG!
The Angel Company for the month of July just announced, you can sign up and get the Alpha-Hip Alpha bet for FREE, it's the Level D Hostess stamp set and retails for $39.95 !!
Soooo this is a GREAT time to sign up and get your WINGS!
WOW!
Old 07-07-2006, 09:56 AM   #169
Insane Embellisher

LOL That's what we've been talking about Kim! Exciting isn't it! I put up a link to it but evidently the link is bad. I just went and checked TAC's site - they've removed that page. Wonder what's up with that?
Old 07-07-2006, 10:07 AM   #170
Stampin' Fool

Location: I try to live in LaLa Land, but people keep interrupting me!
Talking

lol! I had to call TAC... I had already changed my website yesterday and thought I was seeing things when the link was gone early this AM! lol ! They are doing backdoor stuff. Talk about a terrific surprise! wheeeeee!

Quote:

LOL That's what we've been talking about Kim! Exciting isn't it! I put up a link to it but evidently the link is bad. I just went and checked TAC's site - they've removed that page. Wonder what's up with that?
Old 07-07-2006, 10:08 AM   #171
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

They have been changing things around on the website.

I just checked out some information that I needed to know.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:00 PM   #172
Glitter Queen

Default Anyone want to trace a TAC catty for an SU catty?

Hi there! I have the new 06-07 SU cattys and would love to trade for a new 06-07 TAC catty. If interested please EM me at: [email protected]

Thanks!