Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   Weekly Inkling's turning one & we have giveaways! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/weekly-inklings-turning-one-we-have-giveaways-239249/)

jbalcer 04-09-2007 07:54 PM

Weekly Inkling's turning one & we have giveaways!

In each week's Weekly Inkling, we announce our tutorial, gather a bunch of interesting forum links, project and technique hints from readers, and other things we think you'll enjoy having all in one spot. Check out past issues here if you'd like to see what I'm talking about.

Are you a subscriber? If not, you should be!

Next Wednesday, newsletter subscribers will have our one year anniversary issue in their email boxes . . . . and will know who has won prizes donated by our anniversary sponsors! Check out the CUTE banner ad to find out who's helping us celebrate!

All subscribers, new and existing, will be entered into our prize drawings.

Want a chance? Subscribe now!

ETA: All winners have been notified. You can see the list here:
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/about/prizes
Congrats!

Jeanne S 04-09-2007 07:57 PM

Hard to believe it's been a year already. How cool!!!

smallpigpig 04-09-2007 07:57 PM

good thing I've subscribed!

it'smefaith 04-09-2007 08:09 PM

Yeah... One Year!! Thank you to everyone that made it fun for us!!! You're hard work and time was very much appreciated by me.... I have learned so much!!!

Faith
Bandon, Oregon

Donegal1 04-09-2007 08:10 PM

Just signd up!! Can not believe I did not know about the Inkling.......

Dorinda 04-09-2007 09:14 PM

http://www.millan.net/minimations/to...b_tartant1.gif

Happy Birthday Weekly Inkling!! WooHoo!!

SDiegoGal 04-09-2007 11:31 PM

It's already been a year? Wow! Congrats! :)

lindylou1220 04-10-2007 02:41 AM

How does a year go by so fast? Everyone ought to subscribe! It's another great benefit of this site.

Speaking of benefits, there are many when you join the Fan Club //www.splitcoaststampers.com/about/fan.

Susannk 04-10-2007 03:09 AM

Wow! A year already! Congratulations I look forward to seeing the tutorials every week.

seapass 04-10-2007 03:57 AM

Congrats on a great year!!!!!

girl4cupcake 04-10-2007 04:18 PM

wow a year really does go by quickly!....i've learned so much! :) thanks everyone for the hard work that goes into this great newsletter!

StampinCarla 04-10-2007 09:15 PM

Celebrate!!

I can't believe it's been a year either!
I've been a subscriber since the very begining and I have every issue saved in my email. I LOVE the Inkling! I've learned so many cool new things and I can't wait to open the next one each week!! Thanks to everyone who makes it possible.
Happy Birthday Inkling!! And many more!!

Carla

Jay Dub 04-10-2007 09:16 PM

Wow, doesn't seem like it's been a year already! Thanks for all the hard work and ideas!

Dotty 04-11-2007 07:52 AM

Whoo Hoo!! Happy 1st Birthday "Weekly Inkling"!!!!! What a great way to celebrate :)

jbalcer 04-11-2007 05:36 PM

Here's a current list of our anniversary sponsors. Y'all are not going to believe the stuff they've donated! If you're not receiving the Weekly Inkling, what are you waiting for? :D

Doodliedoo
Eclectic Paperie
Gina K Designs
Jacksonbelle Embellishments
Lizzie Anne Designs
Missy B Designs
My Favorite Things
Paper Pretties
Paperosity
Papertrey Ink
Sassy & Sweet Crafts
Score-Pal
Stamp and Scrap Canada
Stamping Bella
Stamping Cottage
Starlitstudio
Storage Units Ink

Jeanne S 04-11-2007 05:44 PM

That's one heck of a list Jenn!!!

willosmama 04-11-2007 05:47 PM

that's a sup-ah star list!!

Shirley M. 04-11-2007 06:04 PM

Hard to believe it's been a year already. You guys do a great job - I always look forward to my Wed. e-mail. :) However, every so often, an issue doesn't come through. When that happens, I usually just come onto the website & grab it under previous issues, but then I have to wait a whole week for my "fix". :( Is there a way I can access the current newsletter on-line the same week it's issued? Thanks! -Shirley :)

babitoons 04-11-2007 06:28 PM

I am already a member, but I haven't been getting the messages lately...is there any way to change the e-mail, I think my filters are blocking the messages.

Bethhartley 04-11-2007 06:55 PM

Wow...time flies! A year already! Amazing. Just want to say that I love our newsletter......you guys have done an amazing job this first year and I know that it will continue. THANKS for all your hard work!

danamy 04-11-2007 07:11 PM

I too can not believe it has been a yaer already. I have the very first issue to the most recent issue saved in my e-mail and also have a back up just in case my computer departs me. I love what you guys do and hope it lasts a very long time.... Thank you for all of your hard work.

Kathyc 04-11-2007 07:24 PM

Wow, time sure flies when you're having fun! What a fantastic list of sponsors! I can't wait to see what's in store!

jbalcer 04-12-2007 12:47 PM

so, would you guys like to know some of the things we'll be giving away?

Jeanne S 04-12-2007 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer

Heck yeah! Spill!!!

LSN 04-12-2007 12:52 PM

Quote:

Yes please! Girls wanna know!

Hard to believe that it's been a year!

Linda

genescrapper 04-12-2007 05:53 PM

Can't believe that over a year ago we were submitting names for a newsletter!!

Love getting my Weekly Inkling ~ I have saved every one of them right from the start.

** Do we want to know what you will be giving away?? **

I agree with Jeanne S ~ Heck Yeah! Spill!!! :D

nuhddad 04-12-2007 05:56 PM

I really look forward to Wednesday. I love the newsletter.

jbalcer 04-12-2007 06:38 PM

Okay, I know Sara's working on an official announcement, but I think I can spill a little. . . .

We've got some stamps, some accessories, and some cool gadgets, too. I can't wait till y'all see the whole list!

Shanon 04-12-2007 06:40 PM

It soooooooooooo does NOT seem that long now does it?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S
Hard to believe it's been a year already. How cool!!!

Shanon 04-12-2007 06:42 PM

GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow!!!!!
Pick me pick me!!!!
Quote:

Okay, I know Sara's working on an official announcement, but I think I can spill a little. . . .

We've got some stamps, some accessories, and some cool gadgets, too. I can't wait till y'all see the whole list!

KarenInKali 04-12-2007 06:42 PM

wow! Cricuts!!

jbalcer 04-12-2007 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenInKali
wow! Cricuts!!

I just fixed the link. . yikes. Not plural, lol!

babitoons 04-12-2007 06:43 PM

Wonerful! This is so exciting!

KarenInKali 04-12-2007 06:45 PM

Quote:

I just fixed the link. . yikes. Not plural, lol!

LOL, I probably just got carried away with the "s"!

rhondag 04-12-2007 06:51 PM

My fingers are crossed! I usually get the inkling, but this week I didn't....should I re-subscribe just to be sure or was there a known issue this time?

Jeanne S 04-12-2007 06:51 PM

Oh my! Good gadgets!!!

jbalcer 04-12-2007 06:53 PM

Regarding the missed issues: I'm not sure what happened. I don't think you need to resubscribe. I talked to Sara, and she was going to see if there's a known issue. I have two subscriptions, and got one right on time at one email, and the other WAY late at the other. Very odd.

rhondag 04-12-2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Regarding the missed issues: I'm not sure what happened. I don't think you need to resubscribe. I talked to Sara, and she was going to see if there's a known issue. I have two subscriptions, and got one right on time at one email, and the other WAY late at the other. Very odd.

Thanks so much for checkin Jenn! I had it forwarded to me.

CaliGal 04-12-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanon
GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow!!!!!
Pick me pick me!!!!

SERIOUSLY!?!?! What Shanon said!!!!!!

Jay Dub 04-12-2007 07:36 PM

Quote:

I wanna win!!!! Very cool!