Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/)
-   -   Sooooo!!! Did anyone get the email about winning the Inkling Birthday gifts! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/announcements-13/sooooo-did-anyone-get-email-about-winning-inkling-birthday-gifts-339231/)

wendykins 04-09-2008 03:42 AM

Sooooo!!! Did anyone get the email about winning the Inkling Birthday gifts!

Just wanted to see if anyone got an email from SCS, to see who may have been one of the lucky ones to win a gift in celebration of the Inkling's Birthday. Let's see when the emails go out and who is lucky!

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/musik/k015.gif

lcmdws 04-09-2008 04:59 AM

Not me, not yet. The banner ad thingy still says tomorrow. But here in Va it is Wed. I am almost positive, tho, that I will win something. The odds are you will too. That is positive thinking, right? Not wishful at all....heeheehe

wendykins 04-09-2008 05:05 AM

Yeah---200 something free gifts out of 60,000(wowza) people, Oh yeah, we are definitely winning, LOL. Keep checking my email, prolly too early for the WEst Coast to have done anything yet, but you never can be sure, ;)

lcmdws 04-09-2008 06:15 AM

That is what I figured, they are what 3 hours behind us? But it is after 10 am now so someone out there is rising and shining!! It is Daven and Beate's birthdays today as well as Inkling - cool, huh? From one winner to another!!

wendykins 04-09-2008 06:44 AM

anyone getting an email from SCS, yet? Inquiring minds want to know!

craftingcaren 04-09-2008 07:05 AM

How fun! Yesterday was my B-day. Hope I win.

Stampin' Annie 04-09-2008 07:07 AM

Nope. Still hoping, though... :)

lleonard 04-09-2008 07:23 AM

From what I understood, all winners will be announced in today's Newsletter. Then, all winners will receive an email from the company that they are receiving a gift from. But, I will be keeping an eye out for Newsletter via my email today.....:)

wendykins 04-09-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftingcaren (Post 9456411)
How fun! Yesterday was my B-day. Hope I win.

Well i think you should too! Join me and Laurie---we have already decided we are going to win, too!

mrussom 04-09-2008 07:48 AM

April is my birthday month too, so I think April birthday people should be in there more - like 10,000 times more so we are SURE to win!!! Maybe I'll buy a power ball too for tomorrow and win at both!!!

tdolan 04-09-2008 08:11 AM

I am waiting too!

I hope I win too! I am waiting patiently!!!! At least I am trying to wait patiently!!!:rolleyes:

Aimee30 04-09-2008 08:24 AM

waiting patiently here in NC to find out...

kamakaz1gb 04-09-2008 08:29 AM

You could look at it this way - we all have already won!! We've got a great site in SCS to share our stamping, scrapping, and anything else we can think of!! So, even if you don't win a prize - you've already won with the friendships and crafting skills you have gained just by being able to utilize this site!

Happy Birthday Weekly Inkling!

Happy Birthday Beate!

Happy Birthday Daven!

Thanks for all you do!!

wendykins 04-09-2008 08:50 AM

Oh yeah, I agree we have already won by finding this wonderful site! But, not sure i have ever stalked my Weekly INkling before, though, LOL

hobbydiva 04-09-2008 09:05 AM

I was just wondering myself if anyone has gotten any email from here today. I still haven't in FL so I guess we'll see.

Stampin' Annie 04-09-2008 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendykins (Post 9457657)
Oh yeah, I agree we have already won by finding this wonderful site! But, not sure i have ever stalked my Weekly INkling before, though, LOL

So I'm not the only one?! :p

wendykins 04-09-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampin' Annie (Post 9457862)
So I'm not the only one?! :p

Oh No---definitley not the only one!!!

BeccaP 04-09-2008 09:13 AM

I got a mystery e-mail this morning that said that something was shipped to me this morning through stamps.com (postage service) but it doesn't say who it's from. At least not the company who sent it. The sender's name is Dennis Bancel and I don't know who that is. So I don't know if it's a SCS anniversary gift or not. I still haven't gotten my Weekly Inkling yet here in AZ either. But I'm hoping I won something. :)

wendykins 04-09-2008 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeccaP (Post 9457928)
I got a mystery e-mail this morning that said that something was shipped to me this morning through stamps.com (postage service) but it doesn't say who it's from. At least not the company who sent it. The sender's name is Dennis Bancel and I don't know who that is. So I don't know if it's a SCS anniversary gift or not. I still haven't gotten my Weekly Inkling yet here in AZ either. But I'm hoping I won something. :)

Hmmmmm! Very interesting, but not sure if it would be shipped so soon, but let us know if it checks out!

Stampin' Annie 04-09-2008 09:19 AM

Are they trying to torture us?! My Inkling is always here by now!

krabearkub 04-09-2008 09:22 AM

I'm anxiously waiting as well! :D

stampinbb 04-09-2008 09:25 AM

In Kentucky and no inkling yet

wendykins 04-09-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krabearkub (Post 9458024)
I'm anxiously waiting as well! :D

Well that is comforting, LOL

Moosekrazy 04-09-2008 09:38 AM

No Inkling in Vermont!

craftytinkerbell 04-09-2008 09:45 AM

I have not received the inkling BUT I did receive an email this morning... about an hour ago from a site that said in the subject header "YOU WON!" I almost didn't open it, thinking it was spam. BUT...this was the last line...
"Thanks for participating in the Weekly Inkling drawing and I hope you love your new stamps!!!"

Sooooo... I guess that makes me a winner, eh? I had no idea I'd be chosen, NOT with the 60,000 plus subscribers! Off to email the lady now!

wendykins 04-09-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftytinkerbell (Post 9458196)
I have not received the inkling BUT I did receive an email this morning... about an hour ago from a site that said in the subject header "YOU WON!" I almost didn't open it, thinking it was spam. BUT...this was the last line...
"Thanks for participating in the Weekly Inkling drawing and I hope you love your new stamps!!!"

Sooooo... I guess that makes me a winner, eh? I had no idea I'd be chosen, NOT with the 60,000 plus subscribers! Off to email the lady now!

Wowza---how cool is that, come back and tell us what you won---lucky, lucky girl!

Moosekrazy 04-09-2008 09:51 AM

Congratulations!!!

craftytinkerbell 04-09-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendykins (Post 9458240)
Wowza---how cool is that, come back and tell us what you won---lucky, lucky girl!

Thanks. I'm pretty thrilled. I've never heard of her site but with so many out there, it can be intimidating ! However, according to the email I am getting a Crafty Secrets stamp set ! I love those sets so that'll be awesome. She also gave me coupon codes... and she says I can share this one with everyone on SCS if I'd like...

I also have another coupon code for 35% off Crafty Secrets products (cannot be combined with other coupons). That code is CRAFTY35. Please feel free to post that coupon code on SCS or e-mail it to anyone you know who would be interested. Her website is http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/ ... I will definitely be ordering something from her! I'm pretty thrilled here :)

wendykins 04-09-2008 09:58 AM

Awesome---great site by the way, too! Glad to hear you won---sounds like the emails are hitting the inboxes---none in my yet and I need to go out to pick up kids and get cleats and pick up more kids and then a demo meeting--i know we all have busy lives, but today is crazy here---hope thereis an email in all your inboxes while i am gone! Good luck to everyone---keep posting what you get and I will check back later. Have a great day!

SCEmily 04-09-2008 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftytinkerbell (Post 9458196)

Uh oh :oops:. I got an email this morning that said you won in the subject. I deleted it without opening it thinking it was spam. It was there when I checked my email at about 11am. It's not in my trash can since it came to my spam folder. So I wonder if I actually did win something, or if it was just another one of those things telling me I won the UK lottery:roll:?

chanteuse 04-09-2008 10:06 AM

Congratulations! I'm sitting at the computer until 3 pm with fingers crossed! I did try the Crafty Secrets code but it didn't work. I'll have to check back since it makes for a fabulous deal!

sarashep 04-09-2008 10:09 AM

Oh- I should check my spam folder!!! Maybe something slipped in there!!!

POO! NUTHIN!!! I am still hoping!!

craftytinkerbell 04-09-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanteuse (Post 9458460)
Congratulations! I'm sitting at the computer until 3 pm with fingers crossed! I did try the Crafty Secrets code but it didn't work. I'll have to check back since it makes for a fabulous deal!

Really? I tried and it worked for me. I can't actually place the order till friday though... I be a wee bit broke until then, LOL... but it is a great deal. :)

sarashep 04-09-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCEmily (Post 9458426)
Uh oh :oops:. I got an email this morning that said you won in the subject. I deleted it without opening it thinking it was spam. It was there when I checked my email at about 11am. It's not in my trash can since it came to my spam folder. So I wonder if I actually did win something, or if it was just another one of those things telling me I won the UK lottery:roll:?

OH NO!!! Wonder if SCS can check your name/email to see if they DID send you a winning email??

I did something similar- My son emailed his favorite author- who was kind enough to take the time to reply-and i saw the email- didn't recognize the name and deleted it AND cleared the trash folder all at the same time!
Later on i realized the name on the email was the author's name (Ron-Roy and the email was NOR-YOR) in REVERSE!
So I emailed him AGAIN and explained my mistake and told him how much my son loved the books and asked if he would PLEASE resend the email...and he did! (REALLY nice guy!)

peggysue 04-09-2008 10:15 AM

Oh my! I JUST ordered two Crafty Secrets sets yesterday! Wish I'd held off another day, 35% off would have been great!

No Inkling here yet either . . . and no, I've never stalked my newsletter before. :D

craftytinkerbell 04-09-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Eeks... see that is what I thought at first ... I just thought it was spam. I don't get much spam but it doesn't mean it won't slip through. I'm glad I did open it. However, i would think that if the Inkling comes out and your name is there, then perhaps you can email to get the info again? Maybe. Hoping for ya!

peggysue 04-09-2008 10:18 AM

Last week my Inkling came at 11:29 . . . Its past one o'clock now! :)

stamp_momma 04-09-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Don't sweat it, Emily! The Inkling is on it's way...soon! With so many prizes and contributors this week, it's been candles all a glow...and I'm talking 'burn the midnight oil' kind of candles. ;) So, it's still coming.

If your name was drawn for a present, it will be on the prize page of the Inkling and you'll know for sure. We have let the sponsor companies know who won their prizes, so they have/will be contacting winners today to make arrangements to get those delivered.

Good luck to all!

purpleflowers 04-09-2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeccaP (Post 9457928)

Did you buy anything on ebay? I know the last time I was confused my an email like you describe it was because I had forgotten about an ebay purchase.

I could be wrong, but I thought the weekly inkling went out at noon (pacific time) on Wednesdays. However, I wonder whether they will send the emails to the winners first and then send out the regular email.

stampininthesun 04-09-2008 10:23 AM

Woohoo! I just got an email from Heidi at Amuse stamps!!!! I won a prize worth $50! I am SO excited because I LOVE Amuse stamps!!!!!!!

Thanks, Amuse and SCS!