Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ollie's: If you like Kokuyo ...

My Ollie's had the Elmer's Permanent Adhesive Dotliner "Made with Kokuyo Technology" for $0.99 each today. That's 42.7 feet of adhesive, and all I've heard are good things about it.

I hope that helps someone!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2010, 05:09 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Can you tell me what department you found these in? I know all Ollies are different, but I would love a starting point to start hunting in.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

They were in with the regular stationery section in my Ollie's, just off the book section. Hope that helps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #4  
Compulsive Stamper

Is this a new product?. We really miss the KOKUYO tape dispensers over here in the UK.
They were really good and we are disappointed that we cant get them anymore. Gill
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2010, 09:34 AM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

I don't really know. I thought you could still get Kokuyo in the UK, just not the US. Maybe it's just Japan that still has them???

Here's the blog post that I found when I was looking for Kokuyo news:
http://papergoddess.typepad.com/we_w...ble-again.html

HTH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #6  
Hardware Hotshot

thank you for sharing this bit of news. We have an Ollie's store here and I will try and head there tomorrow.. it's way on the other side of the town next to me.. I love that stuff and bought up all I could at Lowe's a couple of years ago. I still have all the empty holders.. hoping to find some refills one day. I hope that they are the same ones.

thanks again ~ Pam

--English writer G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936)

~*BLOG*~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #7  
Hardware Hotshot

I went to Ollie's today.. they had 2 packs of the adhesive.. they are now home with me! I did call another store that is 58 miles from here, hoping that they'd have a bunch.. but they had none. The girl I talked to said to check in the hardware dept. next time, that her brother buys Dap glue there.. I know that when I was in Missouri a couple of years back, I bought some Dap glue that looks just like Tombow Multi glue for .75 cents.. not sure if this is what they have there or not.. she said that he get something that is little dots, I think maybe like glue dots. I'll have to check it out next time.. it's way on the other side of town.. we just happened to have come swimming from on Ft. Bragg and was closer to it than home, so we went.

~ Pam

~*BLOG*~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #8  
Die Cut Diva

Yes, we've had the Dap glues at our store for over a year now. (I love them!) They have some dots in that brand, so it's probably what she's referring to. But you know as well as I do that things get put in funny places sometimes, so it would certainly be worth checking out. I'm glad you at least found two. I think my store had about 15 to start with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2010, 07:59 AM   #9  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia_77View Post
Yes, we've had the Dap glues at our store for over a year now. (I love them!) They have some dots in that brand, so it's probably what she's referring to. But you know as well as I do that things get put in funny places sometimes, so it would certainly be worth checking out. I'm glad you at least found two. I think my store had about 15 to start with.
If your store only had 15 to begin with, I guess I will be more happy with only finding 2... ha ha.. I would've really liked to find cases of the stuff!

I do have a big plastic container that is packed full of the 3 pack Tombow adhesive refills that I had been getting at Michael's for $5.00 and lots of the refills for that new pink adhesive gun.. can't remember it's name, but I used a bunch of coupons and got them for around $4.00, so I'm really set for adhesive.. but serveral big batches of cards sent overseas and it'll be gone before you know it..

~ Pam

~*BLOG*~
Reply With Quote Likes